PDA

View Full Version : Week 10 Chat & Predictions.

Pages : [1] 2 3

King Ra.
04-19-2013, 05:48 AM
***match ups to be edited in soon***

TYSON
04-19-2013, 07:04 AM
Knucklehead joined, what????

Split
04-19-2013, 07:38 AM
NOTE TO EVERYONE:
IGNORE THE WEEKDAYS IN THE VOTE THREAD. USE THE NUMERICAL DATES

Objective
04-19-2013, 09:04 AM
@Innovator: Yeah, figured I might suddenly go away tonight or tomorrow. Might as well ask for an extension as early as possible so you don't have to start writing when if I'm not certain if I'll be able to post tomorrow. I figured it's more fair for everyone involved to get the extension out of the way now.

IamBenT
04-19-2013, 09:07 AM
Ohh snap. I figured it was either this or a battle with TopicalDood.

Its gonna be a blast!

Props to everyone for voting and giving great feedback, i really appreciate and am inspired by
yall's breakdowns and advice!

Cereal_Killa
04-19-2013, 09:14 AM
champ match ----------------- oMG..

what a week of match up seriously.. this shit is ill..

g/l

Split
04-19-2013, 09:17 AM
@Innovator: Yeah, figured I might suddenly go away tonight or tomorrow. Might as well ask for an extension as early as possible so you don't have to start writing when if I'm not certain if I'll be able to post tomorrow. I figured it's more fair for everyone involved to get the extension out of the way now.

read the post above that

Dove Dozer
04-19-2013, 09:27 AM
Haha me vs just write who would of thought. Lol.

You mods are somethin else lmao

Good one

IamBenT
04-19-2013, 10:30 AM
Ok girls, it's prediction time again. Take a screenshot at get at me at the end of next week with my 5 dollars for getting more of them right than you did.

Bet the overs, bet the unders, parlays and all that shit. Stone cold locks, go to Vegas with these, brothas..

*Warning: these are just predictions, don't get mad at a brotha. LOL*

AOWL Week 10: nO goOd! (0-1) VS. Just Write (0-2)

After a hiatus to pursue real life stuff, the very talented NoGooD, a legend and a vet in his own right, looks to get his feet wet in the league, with the hopes that it will be his new crew mate JustWrite's blood doing the moisturizing. JW's run into some tough luck these last two weeks, but is super talented and ready to make his mark. Its going to be a tough battle and alot of fun. The smart money should be on the wiley vet NoGood to pull out a squeaker, though.

AOWL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: zygote (7-1) VS. Red glare (6-2)

This battle should be the centerpiece of the week and BOTW material, if not with one of these verses pulling VOTW easily. Zygote is a master wordsmith and storyteller, but I really love RedGlare's aggression and finesse these last two weeks. I'm looking for the "upset" (can you call it such with these amazing talents, though?) with my money on Mr. RedGlare to finally ascend to the throne this week in a super close match.

AOWL Week 10: Innovator (4-5) VS. Objective (2-3)

A battle between rising talents, I feel that Innovator gets slept on a bit in this league. He is very talented and can rock with the best when motivated, but I sometimes wonder how high he is at times lol jk man. Objective is very talented and astute and is looking to find his way in the league with a signature style and flow. I feel last week was strong for Inno so I predict him to win this week as well in ANOTHER close match.

AOWL Week 10: Split (5-3) VS. Buddha (5-4)

This is a real wild card for me. Both of these cats, although immensely talented, have had the propensity in the past to let off a bit on the gas pedal. If we get the genius mad poet Split, i find it will be difficult for Big Buddha to pull it off, but if we get the superlyrical storyweaving Buddha, a mediocre effort from split won't get the job done. After the smoke clears, I see Buddha emerging from the fray.

AOWL Week 10: TYSON (2-2) VS. Witty (3-4)

Fascinating. Again, to me Witty is the MOST underrated writer on here. Tyson came through with a solid win last week and is looking to build momentum headed into the playoffs. Witty is pure talent and is capable of dropping a gem. I feel that this is a good week for him to surprise us all yet again, so I'm going with a motivated Witty to win.

AOWL Week 10: fenix osiris (1-0) VS. Cereal_Killa (2-1)

This is the sleeper match of the week. My man CK is pure brilliance but can sometimes be too dense even for the scholars we have in this league. Fenix is a flowmaster supreme with great grasp of storytelling and pathos. Look for a close battle of wits, but the versatility and experience of CerealKiller to win out.

AOWL Week 10: Adonis (4-2) VS. ZeeDee (3-2)

Considering ZeeDee was no-showed last week, I feel that he has alot of hotness cooked up and ready to go. However, I have not seen any posts from him since the board switch, so I'm hoping he is not a casualty of the change. Adonis will be looking to bounce back after that tough loss to RG, but I haven't seen any posts from him recently either?? Man, Im hoping this isn't a double no show, if both drop though, I see ZeeDee taking this in an upset.

AOWL Week 10: Vulgar (2-0) VS. TopicalDood5 (4-0)

This, IMO is the other contender for BOTW. A refreshed Vulgar versus a surging TopicalDood. Top is going to have to bring his A-game in this match of the undefeateds, for Mr. Vulgar is no slouch. In the closest battle of the week, I predict another win for Vulgar

AOWL Week 10: Mike Wrecka (5-4) VS. Nigma (4-3)

Two impressive and wily vets going toe for toe here. Nigma has been stepping it up recently with several impressive verses. Mike's champ verse was beautiful and well written, but edged out by Zygote, which leads me to believe the Wrecka will be bringing the heat this week. I love Nigma, but put my money on MoneyMikeWreckinBall to take it home.

AOWL Week 10: Xces (2-1) VS. pohfig (4-3)

A fantastic battle for anyone wanting to step their flow and multi game up, niggas take notes, cuz its hot fire coming down in this one. Xces is quickly being recognized for loads of talent, and pohfig's legacy speaks for itself. I love Xces swagger coming into this, but my money's on Pohfig to come guns blazing here

AOWL Week 10: Athiest (2-5) VS. patrown (2-2)

Very interesting battle between two writers that I like and respect a great deal. Patrown has shown flashes of brilliance and is quickly becoming an impressive craftsman of the muted metaphor. Atheist is a storyteller par excellence, who is also able to drop a thought provoking topical when the need arises. I look to Atheist to take this match

AOWL Week 10: Juxtaposition (1-1) VS. c.d.m. (2-7)

Jux's flow and creativity are very impressive. CDM is, to me, loaded with enough talent, but his struggles as of late leave me wondering about his motivation. Jux is very hungry, but don't be fooled, cdm is a juggernaut when he wants to be. Imma go with the vet here, gimme CDM

AOWL Week 10: Knucklehead (0-0) VS. Lexicon (0-0)

Welcome to the league! Um.. i don't know anything about either of these cats in a topical/story league. I just hope whatever they drop is good and we don't have a repeat of HelloKitty vs Devil's Reject (ie a damn double no-show). If Knuck is half as good at topicals as he is at battling, however, I give him the nod - Knuck will buck this one out.

That's all I got, now it's yalls turn.

Mike Wrecka
04-19-2013, 11:09 AM
IamBent just wrote a mini mag. dope

Inno
04-19-2013, 11:35 AM
Bent that was dope lol

Zen
04-19-2013, 12:50 PM
Yall should put bent's post in the mag forreal lol

Just Write
04-19-2013, 01:13 PM
ya'll gotta stop sleepin on me... says the 0-2 guy lol

Zen
04-19-2013, 01:18 PM
I really don't think people are gonna sleep on you to be honest. Oh and I'm gonna feed your OM piece later today or maybe Monday. I've read like 40 oms this week so my heads spinnin lol

Dove Dozer
04-19-2013, 01:22 PM
JW, Im not sleeping om just avoiding all rap shit to keep myself fresh for the battle. As it stands im like 20 lines in. Pure flames this week. Trying a different flow

Zen
04-19-2013, 01:24 PM
Get it done ng. And Split or King Keith, someone needs to put zygote as champ. Let zy get his glory by letting erry muddafucka see his name

Just Write
04-19-2013, 01:43 PM
you better not sleep on me nucca lol.. this is that real life ive been through this shit type of personal experiences topic. im only 4 in but yea.. im also writing during work haha

IamBenT
04-19-2013, 01:48 PM
LOL I was at first gonna write a quick predictions thing and it turned into that.

hoping to spark some healthy discussion and debate

Soulstice
04-19-2013, 02:15 PM
fucked up how adonis got a contendorship at 3-0 then 2 weeks later at 4-1, and even more fucked up that king keith got it at 4-1 and then two weeks later at 5-2 (an as a mod too) and i cant get it at 4-0. lame

Inno
04-19-2013, 02:25 PM
^^was actually wondering that myself.

*hides matches*

Dove Dozer
04-19-2013, 02:25 PM
Get it done ng.

Oh i am. So far its one of my best pieces

Zen
04-19-2013, 02:28 PM
How bout I get a fuckin contender match you bastards!?
I suppose since I've only been a stepping stone to the title as of yet......Lose to zygote, lose to Frank they battle for title, lose to red glare, battles for title, lost to td5, will get a title shot very soon....Fml...

Dove Dozer
Id drop predictions but it would just be a whole lot of i dunno. Lol

Zen
It better be NG. If it ain't I'm gonna...I'm gonna...I'm gonna do something you won't like!! You hear me!?

Dove Dozer
04-19-2013, 02:37 PM
Dont worry buddha, its champ match worthy imo

Zen
04-19-2013, 02:38 PM
That's the spirit.

Dove Dozer
04-19-2013, 02:38 PM
Im back to my usual self again. PTSD can be a real bitch.

Dove Dozer
04-19-2013, 02:40 PM
I keep reading it over and over and i cant have many more rhymes per line than this. Im stepping back from the poetic style to more rap like with heavy internals and multie syllable shit.

Dove Dozer
04-19-2013, 02:41 PM
Boooyah!

Vulgar
04-19-2013, 02:42 PM
Who was who on Netcees? This league is full of aliases I don't recognize and writing styles I'm unsure about classifying.

IamBenT
04-19-2013, 02:44 PM
fucked up how adonis got a contendorship at 3-0 then 2 weeks later at 4-1, and even more fucked up that king keith got it at 4-1 and then two weeks later at 5-2 (an as a mod too) and i cant get it at 4-0. lame

This is why I thought I would be facing either you or KK.

Objective
04-19-2013, 02:46 PM
read the post above that

I did read it. Wasn't sure what numerical meant and figured it was just about the due dates on votes or something, not due date for verses. My bad. Either way, good thing it's due tuesday.

IamBenT
04-19-2013, 03:01 PM
On netcees I spent a short amount of time posting as StayBlac. That was alot of fun.

Zen
04-19-2013, 03:03 PM
I was zenland on ncs for like two weeks and then it died. So yeah....
But apparently I signed up in like 2010 and I had an 0-2 battle record and idk how that happened tbh lol

Dove Dozer
04-19-2013, 03:04 PM
You get 0-2 by losing. Twice

Lol

Zen
04-19-2013, 03:08 PM
Yeah but I wasn't there forreal lol. I musta signed up way back then and just never posted lol. I was probably on one of my dex binges and forgot I signed up haha

Xces
04-19-2013, 03:21 PM
I can not write for this week. I was signed out but you guys put me in a match.

Also my record says 2-1? I haven't lost. I got a no show first week on then beat Enigma last week by one vote. So what gives?

Zen
04-19-2013, 03:22 PM
Beating Nigma is not allowed in this league. Beating him gives you a loss. It's in the rule book.

IamBenT
04-19-2013, 03:37 PM
I just realized how difficult the topic for my battle is this week!

Dayum son.. I gotta write to that shit???

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzyMLtTwwlKzMRF4MCN2g2ElBkKW7cZ lC0yqaa2W-TMliGzb6e

http://www.openlol.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/bitch-please-sir.jpg

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i58/2/11/17/frabz-BITCH-PLEASE-754024.jpg

IamBenT
04-19-2013, 03:40 PM
I can not write for this week. I was signed out but you guys put me in a match.

Also my record says 2-1? I haven't lost. I got a no show first week on then beat Enigma last week by one vote. So what gives?

uhoh... i smell a threeeewaaaaay

Zen
04-19-2013, 03:41 PM
I actually love my topic this week. But just so you know Split....(intimidating voice) You're going down.

Just Write
04-19-2013, 03:46 PM
i also am happy with my topic

Witty
04-19-2013, 04:11 PM
I'm confused, it says saturday 23rd, but tomorrow is the 20th and next saturday is the 27th :(

IamBenT
04-19-2013, 04:20 PM
ha yeah he means Tuesday the 23rd, thats the deadline to post verses

Zen
04-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Witty I'm gonna fly to Ireland just to fight you if you don't return the feed on my OM piece. And it will be a fight to the death.

Dove Dozer
04-19-2013, 04:38 PM
I hope youre hungry Buddha, I fed your punk ass lol

Zen
04-19-2013, 04:40 PM
I seent it. But Big Buddha is always hungry.

Dove Dozer
04-19-2013, 04:41 PM
return the favor. I have one called "locked in"
shit it even includes audio of youre too fucking lazy to read lmao

Zen
04-19-2013, 04:42 PM
I thought I fed that? But I can't feed audio as I'm on dial up :(

Zen
04-19-2013, 04:44 PM
And I just searched for it in the OM and I did feed it holmes

Witty
04-19-2013, 04:46 PM
ha yeah he means Tuesday the 23rd, thats the deadline to post verses

Oh word lol thanks doood

Witty I'm gonna fly to Ireland just to fight you if you don't return the feed on my OM piece. And it will be a fight to the death.

My bad I completely forgot :( Been a busy ass week, is it cool if I get to it tomorrow?

Zen
04-19-2013, 04:48 PM
No it is not cool.....But ok fine I'll make an exception only because we're family and all

Dove Dozer
04-19-2013, 04:49 PM
then find one you didn't feed lol

Zen
04-19-2013, 04:50 PM
Lol yeah I will gimme a second holmes

Just Write
04-19-2013, 04:57 PM
anyone who leaves feed for my piece will get extensive brekdowns in return once im on my computer, NG, Zen.. i got you guys in a bit. thanks for the love and @ no good i was trying to keep flow but i felt in a real piece content is more important (as you will see in my league piece)

Dove Dozer
04-19-2013, 05:05 PM
absolutely fam, I know you drop a sick flow and I completely agree on the content comment. you dropped a sick piece I thouroughly enjoyed the whole thing

Dove Dozer
04-19-2013, 05:08 PM
@Witty I plan on stealing a win from you next time we meet up, lol

:P

Cereal_Killa
04-19-2013, 06:41 PM
my topic is freaken dope.. whoot whhoott

Zen
04-19-2013, 07:17 PM
CK where the hells Athiest man? He just hops on for a minute and vanishes

Cereal_Killa
04-19-2013, 07:37 PM
*Warning: these are just predictions, so throw in the towel*

oh man the boys battle each other.. its a bit of fun though me and atheist are always at each others throats lol.. NG my man, this guy was running a professional health mag for awhile and i think he might have to send Just Write a prescription of more than just oxy cotton after this.. dope battle

Yeh BOTW.. this is insane to the tenth degree of annihilation.. pretty much this week if you even want your verse to stay afloat after these two drop, you better make some waves.. Either could take this, the thing is I belief Zygote knows this so instead of a quick key like he usually does.. his gonna thrash out a doozey :)

Vator is slept on like a mother fucker yo.. bring home the bacon baby..

Ouch tough match up guys.. this will be a fi'are fight..
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5cy1tF6zZ1qgt71j.gif

yeh this is a strange and unsual match.. but will be highly exciting.. c'mon wit wit

Zeedee can bring, and bring it he does.. I got Adon on this cause he fresh off the bench on another title run..

http://static.igossip.com/photos_2/august_2011/ray_j_gif.gif

Woah see vulgar plays serious and plays for keeps but topicaldood is colourful and fresh.. so this is one of those battles that could change vote by vote.. both amazing..

Mike check, check.. this is a nice one guys nigma keeps buss'n out bangers but it seems that Nig's might as well be shooting blanks up against this bad boy..

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1rpa43mBj1qh9mnoo1_500.gif

Pent up be all like, yeh take that... xces be all like "oh-tay" nah jokes this will be cool match to peep.. But pohfig be an aggressive player when he wants..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-D-ozi934H5k/T5OBK0qmJyI/AAAAAAAAJhY/V5hOTgBs_Oc/s1600/1.gif

Lil pat, man this dude has not shone over here yet cause he has to get use to his surroundings.. when this bloke does BOOYAHHH mutha fucka's..
Atheist.. Bent spelt your name wrong he might be either high or too enlightened..

Shit this was oober tough.. imo these guys can match each other in entertainment value.. but both rock completely different skills.. Interesting.. berry interesting..

Knucklehead.. man im maken the call.. but lexi could make him just another random number..

word no other predictions.. this saddens my soul :(

Cereal_Killa
04-19-2013, 07:40 PM
@buddha

he is a busy busy man.. he does this though.. Probably just getten material for his next verse..

yah now homework, ie

stalking strangers
sharpening knives
stabbing homeless people

that sort of thing..

Dove Dozer
04-19-2013, 08:10 PM
Lol CK thinkin JW gonna need oxys..

Ill prescribe hydromorph (which is morphine x 100)

Or fentanyl

Lol

Just Write
04-19-2013, 08:12 PM
fuck both of ya'll lol. im bringin heat

Dove Dozer
04-19-2013, 08:14 PM
Hahahah

Good.

Cereal_Killa
04-19-2013, 09:04 PM
lol

you all good Just write.. its gonna be a monster of a match..

Inno
04-19-2013, 09:06 PM
good

Dove Dozer
04-19-2013, 10:07 PM
No good lol

Adonis
04-19-2013, 11:53 PM
Holla

Just stopped by to say vulgar vs. Topical

WOW!!!

I is ecited

Split
04-20-2013, 04:44 AM
NG mentioned something about packing his bars with multis. He doesn't get scheming yet and is going to lose to Just Write's compelling cast of memory fragment characters and steezy, wood tip flow

The funny thing about Zygote is he is very adept at manipulating content so as to create a certain response in a reader. A reverse engineer wordsmith. His wide skill set and calculating approach are going to beat Red Glare's emotive construct

Innovator hasn't been performing to full capacity for some reason. Objective doesn't take enough time to complete a piece.

who knows

Where's Witty? :/

Adonis is a quirky ZeeDee.

I beat Vulgar once! It's he's birthday, he will win

Nigma wins.

Pohfig will win, Xces has to be replaced idk what's going on

Kuja is nice. He seems more drunk and Australian lately. Seeing patrown skimping a win here.

Juxtaposition is a very aware writer who seems to struggle with delivery, CDM lacks polish. Juxtaposition wins

I know Lexicon is nice with it, idk about Knuck, have Lexicon winning in a NS victory.

Cereal_Killa
04-20-2013, 04:47 AM
20-5-13
Dear Diary,

Please help me, I am in a madman's voyage of desecration.. I went to a theater play yesterday.. A live performance of unadulterated rape and ultra violence.. They name this performance A Clockwork Orange.. I saw things, things your subconscious hides from you.. Brutality at every corner, i was struggling to hold my dinner in.. but that might be due to the fact I ate too much roast swine.. And I am constantly thinking of my new Kitten..

Every time he moves past my left side, i think how many roads must a cat walk down before he is considered A Black Cat..

As you can see I am frantic diary, frantic cause i dont know what religion i should pay money to, to make sure this..
this..
awesomeness never stops..

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/ce_real_killa/IMG_0197_zps8248bf5e.jpg http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/ce_real_killa/IMG_0201_zpse434f850.jpg

Meet my lil man Onyx :)

Split
04-20-2013, 04:54 AM
some say his brain is infected by devils

Dove Dozer
04-20-2013, 11:21 AM
NG mentioned something about packing his bars with multis. He doesn't get scheming yet

HAHAHAHAHA

best of luck JW

Zen
04-20-2013, 11:52 AM
I dropped something quick but I'm pretty happy with it actually. I surprise myself writing quick sometimes lol

Witty
04-20-2013, 11:59 AM
NG mentioned something about packing his bars with multis. He doesn't get scheming yet and is going to lose to Just Write's compelling cast of memory fragment characters and steezy, wood tip flow

The funny thing about Zygote is he is very adept at manipulating content so as to create a certain response in a reader. A reverse engineer wordsmith. His wide skill set and calculating approach are going to beat Red Glare's emotive construct

Innovator hasn't been performing to full capacity for some reason. Objective doesn't take enough time to complete a piece.

who knows

Where's Witty? :/

Adonis is a quirky ZeeDee.

I beat Vulgar once! It's he's birthday, he will win

Nigma wins.

Pohfig will win, Xces has to be replaced idk what's going on

Kuja is nice. He seems more drunk and Australian lately. Seeing patrown skimping a win here.

Juxtaposition is a very aware writer who seems to struggle with delivery, CDM lacks polish. Juxtaposition wins

I know Lexicon is nice with it, idk about Knuck, have Lexicon winning in a NS victory.

Witty is right here lol

Witty
04-20-2013, 12:00 PM
Although I'm as disappointed as anyone with how I've done this season, 3 no shows...it isn't like me, I've fucked up pretty bad.

Zen
04-20-2013, 12:04 PM
It's ok bud. We forgive you :)

Dove Dozer
04-20-2013, 01:04 PM
@Witty

what is the significance behind the fox sig you have, Im curious.

Witty
04-20-2013, 01:52 PM
@Witty

what is the significance behind the fox sig you have, Im curious.

I saw it on the internet and put it in my sig.

Zen
04-20-2013, 01:56 PM
Well that was really fuckin anti climatic. I was expecting you to tell a story of how you traveled to the himalayas to survive on your own in the wild and gain spiritual enlightment. After 7 months of surviving blistering winds and sub zero temperatures something appeared there amidst the fog. The Tibetan fox peaked his head through the wind and gave a howl which chilled your soul to the core....Then you knew....Then you knew...

Witty
04-20-2013, 01:59 PM
Well that was really fuckin anti climatic. I was expecting you to tell a story of how you traveled to the himalayas to survive on your own in the wild and gain spiritual enlightment. After 7 months of surviving blistering winds and sub zero temperatures something appeared there amidst the fog. The Tibetan fox peaked his head through the wind and gave a howl which chilled your soul to the core....Then you knew....Then you knew...

This.....this is much better.

No Good - This is what really happened, I was just playing before, promise.

Just Write
04-20-2013, 02:15 PM
36 in so far no good lol

Dove Dozer
04-20-2013, 02:51 PM
Im done. Just tweaking now

Cereal_Killa
04-20-2013, 03:08 PM
I saw it on the internet and put it in my sig.

Lmao I seriously loved this n loughd out in public.. Nice

Cereal_Killa
04-20-2013, 03:10 PM
NG n JW goin at it hard.. Lol :)

Zen
04-20-2013, 03:12 PM
Ck why don't you go drop some cyphers fella. Cypher section needs the activity...plus I'm bored and what someone to bullshit with lol

Split
04-20-2013, 03:41 PM
Ck why don't you go drop some cyphers fella. Cypher section needs the activity...plus I'm bored and what someone to bullshit with lol

FUCK the cypher section

CYPHER 2013 OR POUND COLON

Dove Dozer
04-20-2013, 03:59 PM
NG n JW goin at it hard.. Lol :)

you know it ;)

who knows whos going to win, either way this crew is winning :P

Just Write
04-20-2013, 04:41 PM
you know it ;)

who knows whos going to win, either way this crew is winning :P

true

Zen
04-20-2013, 04:50 PM
FUCK the cypher section

CYPHER 2013 OR POUND COLON
:(

Mike Wrecka
04-20-2013, 05:10 PM
after seeing NG and JW's posts. im starting to think it would be a good idea to look at my topic

Dagel is a biter
04-20-2013, 05:12 PM
Motels are trippy.

Dove Dozer
04-20-2013, 05:38 PM
pretty decent little ending to my verse this week, Im hoping you all feel the same way. Great to be writing various topics again :)

Just Write
04-20-2013, 05:41 PM
my nucca low key tryin to sway already lmfao

Dove Dozer
04-20-2013, 05:53 PM
hahahah nah bruh, I don't need to sway bro, I'm likely to lose anyway regardless lol

Zen
04-20-2013, 05:58 PM
Motels are trippy.
The motels themselves aren't. The drugs that are used there are though.

Dove Dozer
04-20-2013, 06:04 PM
The motels themselves aren't. The drugs that are used there are though.

nothing wrong with drugs... trippy is good :P

420 whaaaaaaat!!

Split
04-20-2013, 08:12 PM
fuck u dolpheen! und vale!

~RustyGunZ~
04-21-2013, 02:06 AM
hey guyz

your mentions are back

Just Write
04-21-2013, 02:26 AM
aweaome Knucklehead seen your thread in the discussion about the tags too.. you admins are all right lol. bravo on your guys' part

edit: was gunna correct it but.yea that was funny.. ya boy faded. i meant alright. and for the record i havent wrote shit today haha. im glad due date got postponed past 420

Dagel is a biter
04-21-2013, 02:34 AM
I'm so fucked up lol

Cereal_Killa
04-21-2013, 03:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7AWM0Zzt6s

patrown
04-21-2013, 04:31 AM
I cant find the local milk bar or inspiration for ultra violence..
but i am for damn sure bout to hit that cypher and warm up a bit

Cereal_Killa
04-21-2013, 04:38 AM
lmao.. ill go play in there when im bored.. right now im ebay surfing.. :)

Dagel is a biter
04-21-2013, 05:17 AM
Anybody wanna collab?

TYSON
04-21-2013, 05:30 AM
Anybody wanna collab?

Are u an alias or just new? Like the lion in your avy tho....

Dagel is a biter
04-21-2013, 05:58 AM
New. And thanks, gotta love bing.

Just Write
04-21-2013, 06:35 AM
@dead what u have in mind?

Dagel is a biter
04-21-2013, 06:43 AM
The Boston marathon bombing. Somebody do it from a victims pov. The other does it from the terrorist then link the two together somehow.

King Ra.
04-21-2013, 08:01 AM
DeadLion would you like to replace Xces this week?

Split
04-21-2013, 10:06 AM
ITT Dagel rejoins

Dagel is a biter
04-21-2013, 10:19 AM
DeadLion would you like to replace Xces this week?

I can do that.

Dove Dozer
04-21-2013, 10:48 AM
Good morning awolers

Dagel is a biter
04-21-2013, 10:49 AM
Sup?

Split
04-21-2013, 11:04 AM
im so. fucking. hungover.

dead man
04-21-2013, 11:49 AM
ITT Dagel rejoins
i swear to god this was about to be my post.. lmao

dagel-dar FTW

Pent uP
04-21-2013, 12:38 PM
So do I have to drop a verse or what

Dove Dozer
04-21-2013, 12:57 PM
Sup?

army operations. hooah!

writing topical verses from my bed space in my downtime..

good thing I've got a smartphone to access the league

Dagel is a biter
04-21-2013, 01:06 PM
Whatcha think about them marines dying?

Just Write
04-21-2013, 01:27 PM
@dead lion im down. pm me a verse and ill add on

Dagel is a biter
04-21-2013, 01:29 PM
I will after this hangover and high wear off.

Just Write
04-21-2013, 01:39 PM
lol i feel it. im going to smoke my morning inspirational j and finish my piece up

Dagel is a biter
04-21-2013, 01:43 PM
So many pills. So much vodka. Ouch.

King Ra.
04-21-2013, 03:13 PM
yes pohfig

Dagel is a biter
04-21-2013, 03:14 PM
I have a friend names Kieth.

Soulstice
04-21-2013, 03:27 PM
Where the mag at

Dagel is a biter
04-21-2013, 03:30 PM
http://benzandabackpack.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/ROSA-KING-Cover.jpg

King Ra.
04-21-2013, 03:34 PM
Magazine tonight.

Zen
04-21-2013, 03:51 PM
I smell Dagel.....

King Ra.
04-21-2013, 04:11 PM
I smell wet pussy.

Zen
04-21-2013, 04:12 PM
Gotta love dat stank

Inno
04-21-2013, 04:24 PM
Lol what's good folk

King Ra.
04-21-2013, 04:45 PM
I'm watching "In Time" for the first time. I'm hooked.

Dove Dozer
04-21-2013, 04:48 PM
Never seen that keith

King Ra.
04-21-2013, 04:57 PM
You should check it out man. It's live.

Vator, what it is man? I'm broke as fuck. Almost.

King Ra.
04-21-2013, 05:29 PM
Holy shit I love that movie now.

Dove Dozer
04-21-2013, 05:35 PM
I'll have to look that movie up forreal

ZeeDee
04-21-2013, 07:57 PM
There's some stat classes that you mods can take... cuz the order you keep raising the ranks is completely wrong and makes no mathematical sense at all...... it's almost like you're playing favorites... ijs

#i've mentioned this befoe.....

I've seen people skip over contendership matches to champ matches and others get champ matches when they've just signed in 2 weeks ago regardless of what their records was then they signed in.... and then the stats of people's losses and wins is just awful..... if you need help, i can help... i'm a math major and computer science specialist.... also i work as a database manager... organizing data including stats is what i do

Witty
04-21-2013, 08:44 PM
It's just an online league dude.

King Ra.
04-21-2013, 08:45 PM
ZeeDee

There really is no need for any mathmatical use for the rankings. The rankings are not solely based on record- it also includes strength of opponent (based on opponent record & strength of wins) along with margin of victory (not as much as strength of opponent but it factors in). I recall TopicalDood5 mentioning not being in a contendership match this week despite being 4-0.

Reason why: everyone ranked above him loss, except for myself. Because I was ranked at #7 & won I got the spot, if I had loss, he was the next one qualified to face either BenT or poh (because the winner of that match would automatically get one of the spots). Also, none of his wins so far have been key wins though he is credited with putting up the solid margin of victory against his opponent though beating c.d.m. who is (2-7) & by a slim margin doesn't necessarily get him to make any significant jumps.

This would be the same reason why Mike Wrecka was able to get in a championship match with a (5-3) record- due to circumstances of other competitors. No one this season has never jumped into the championship match without being deemed a #1 contender. Yes it's more than likely odd how things are run. Usually a lot of leagues from what I've witnessed set up matches by record- which in a way, it seems pretty smooth and easy to run, but I wanted to do things differently, by placing any competitor, no matter what record you have against another. So someone who is let's say, (5-2), may go up against someone who is (1-3) any given week. Being that it's a writing league & anyone can knock off another, it makes things more interesting, and gives anyone an opportunity to earn quality wins & a shot at a contenders match/championship match.

To be honest, this whole season, everyone has liked the match line ups & there really have been no complaints. But any suggestion that I may be using favoritism or being bias for myself or any other competitor is like a slap in my face (and I'm just saying, I don't know if this is what you or TopicalDood are truly believing/suggesting). I run the league to the best of my abilities with match ups & topics (which I always have someone select for any match I participate in) & the predictions which I write every week in the magazine. I try to be as flexible as possible with everything.

If anyone feels like I am being biased in any way, let me know, and I will step down for the benefit of the league because I do not want to ruin the integrity of the league in any way. Holler.

Just Write
04-21-2013, 09:08 PM
do your thing keith

Witty
04-21-2013, 09:08 PM
There's always someone who will play the bias card.

dead man
04-21-2013, 09:09 PM
It's just an online league dude.
lol'd

Adonis
04-21-2013, 09:28 PM
Hi friends

The kid is bored as shit. Messed around at bbq and can't write, too inebriated

Went to my boys house early afternoon, dude was going hard with the fridge full of beer

He's a Buccaneer fan and is pumped for Darrel Revis, true story.

Adonis
04-21-2013, 09:31 PM
Also, what up with the rankings yo?? I don't even know whose in my division beside vulgar

King Ra.
04-21-2013, 09:38 PM
I've completed the new power rankings & standings which will be featured in the mag. It will be posted tomorrow. Aside from that, bout to watch Durant & the Thunder do the damn thing. Holler.

Adonis
04-21-2013, 09:43 PM
Ahh, I hope harden gets in that ass

I would have loved for the thunder to ship westbrook out and sign Harden Long term

Just Write
04-21-2013, 09:43 PM
me and buddah as well adonis

Adonis
04-21-2013, 09:45 PM
Is buddah Millz from PR?? Anyone

They got the same avy

dead man
04-21-2013, 09:58 PM
^ its zenland

ZeeDee
04-21-2013, 10:46 PM
are you kidding? ranks are based on stats of wins and losses and current wins... that's math... you even saying that makes no sense... there's no way to escape math in doing ranks.. you have math in the ranks and it's called ratios... that's what wins over losses is....

anyway... i've been mod.. i know how to do ranks... and yes you do need math to do them properly and with you saying that, i now know why ranks have never been done right here.... you can't not use math and ever do ranks correctly... thats how it works.. it's a mathematical process... it always has been and it always will be.... real talk... you should know that if u do the ranks..

Just Write
04-22-2013, 12:17 AM
posted kiddo's

Adonis
04-22-2013, 12:28 AM
are you kidding? ranks are based on stats of wins and losses and current wins... that's math... you even saying that makes no sense... there's no way to escape math in doing ranks.. you have math in the ranks and it's called ratios... that's what wins over losses is....

anyway... i've been mod.. i know how to do ranks... and yes you do need math to do them properly and with you saying that, i now know why ranks have never been done right here.... you can't not use math and ever do ranks correctly... thats how it works.. it's a mathematical process... it always has been and it always will be.... real talk... you should know that if u do the ranks..

So by that logic someone who goes 1-0 should make playoffs

I get where you're coming from, but common sense should always take precidence over math as far as rankings go.

Also, in the begining they said it would be weighted towards members who participate in more weeks.

IamBenT
04-22-2013, 01:40 AM
Is there no way for math and common sense to have a common ground? I like the idea of considering strrenght of opponents. Kinda like the bcs. But if the math is fuzzy it should be addressed. I think so far the mods are doing a great job but my math skills are rather weak lol

IamBenT
04-22-2013, 01:44 AM
Also tbh I feel like a lazy writer as I have not put a single thought on my topic and spent the weekend mounting a tv in my office and a 60inch over the fireplace. I believe this topic is the most generic thing iv ever seen lol

Witty
04-22-2013, 06:42 AM
in the begining they said it would be weighted towards members who participate in more weeks.

As has been the case in any league I have ever ran or been a part of, and also as it always should be.

Split
04-22-2013, 07:01 AM
just wrote the most rambling piece. Forcing myself to edit later

Just Write
04-22-2013, 10:48 AM
yo @no good post up bro, lets get these votes open

Just Write
04-22-2013, 10:50 AM
Also tbh I feel like a lazy writer as I have not put a single thought on my topic and spent the weekend mounting a tv in my office and a 60inch over the fireplace. I believe this topic is the most generic thing iv ever seen lol

lol all the topics these week were a bit, shall we say vague? lol.

Dove Dozer
04-22-2013, 11:59 AM
Ima need an extension.. the pc i wrote my verse on crashed so ive gots to start from scratch. Motherfucker.
Just Write

All good. Im doing it on my phone this time. 16 lines in

Dove Dozer
04-22-2013, 12:08 PM
I really shouldve posted waay early to avoid this fuckery im in now

Just Write
04-22-2013, 12:16 PM
take your time man. s'all god

Dove Dozer
04-22-2013, 12:44 PM
Thx mayne

IamBenT
04-22-2013, 12:46 PM
been thinking all morning aaaaand.... nothing. the search continues

Just Write
04-22-2013, 12:59 PM
haha.. im glad we got an army related topic..

Zen
04-22-2013, 03:16 PM
King Keith you said topicaldood hasn't any key wins......That hurted my feelers :(
And Split my piece was rambling as well lol. I felt like ranting this week.

Zen
04-22-2013, 03:17 PM
Also...zygote is champ and that hasn't been changed yet on the forum thing. Just sayin

IamBenT
04-22-2013, 03:48 PM
Also...zygote is champ and that hasn't been changed yet on the forum thing. Just sayin

this.

I believe that to rectify things, even if Zygote loses, they should label him champ for the next three weeks lol

oh and I was peeping Buddha's verse, great take on a GOOD topic!

Zen
04-22-2013, 03:50 PM
Yes. Even if he loses he should remain paper champ for the remainder of the league lol. Kinda like boxing he'll be the IBF champ and whoever beats him will the WBA champ. Sounds fair to me.

Zen
04-22-2013, 03:53 PM
this.

I believe that to rectify things, even if Zygote loses, they should label him champ for the next three weeks lol

oh and I was peeping Buddha's verse, great take on a GOOD topic!
Thank you for the kind words :)
Also you haven't been active in the diss cypher. This has brought me intense bouts of depression as I have noone to insult now :(

IamBenT
04-22-2013, 03:56 PM
LOL it shall be rectified.and you, sir, are an exoskeleton. You have neither the time nor the muscle flexibility for depression

Zen
04-22-2013, 04:01 PM
You know what? You're right. I apologize for my moment of weakness.

Cereal_Killa
04-22-2013, 04:31 PM
lmao you idiots..

ima have a smoke n hop on the cypher diss..

Dove Dozer
04-22-2013, 04:39 PM
Posted fellas.

Feel free to vote. May the best verse win.

Best of luck homie.

Zen
04-22-2013, 04:50 PM
Does anyone know anything about IPs? My ip says I live in Dallas.....Wtf

Just Write
04-22-2013, 05:36 PM
lets get some votes yo

Zen
04-22-2013, 05:43 PM
I will tomorrow or Wednesday.

King Ra.
04-22-2013, 07:12 PM
Sup fellas. Going to get high & drink some Hen. Holler.

Zen
04-22-2013, 07:13 PM
I'm still waiting on my apology from you.

King Ra.
04-22-2013, 07:16 PM
For what? Lol.

Zen
04-22-2013, 07:18 PM
"TopicalDood5 has no key wins."-King Keith

King Ra.
04-22-2013, 07:24 PM
Lol. C'mon, Zen. I can't do that.

Zen
04-22-2013, 07:29 PM
Oh I see....I see how you truly feel now.....(walks off slowly)
......(runs back) But you know whats weird about this site? It's like a gathering for people to act like they're better than everyone else lol. I guess I disappoint people because I won't call them faggots back, and then tell them how my life is better than theirs and then when they tell me how much better their life is compared to mine, I then tell them that my girlfriend is better than their girlfriend and then I proceed to say that I fucked their girlfriend which in turn makes them my bitch, BUT unbeknownst to me they had ALREADY fucked my girlfriend. Wash, rinse, and repeat this for days. Boarders these days...smh

King Ra.
04-22-2013, 07:33 PM
I want whatever drugs you're taking man. Lmao.

Zen
04-22-2013, 07:34 PM
Sadly that's me sober.....I know right? But you fellas have a good 'un. Gots to go work for the Man. Buenos noches.

King Ra.
04-22-2013, 07:38 PM
Slavery never ends.

King Ra.
04-22-2013, 07:42 PM
nO gOoD! how's about a Q&A, good sir?

King Ra.
04-22-2013, 07:44 PM
By the way, this magazine will be a bit different from the others. No predictions or recaps this week- that will be doubled in the next. But lots of other material.

Dove Dozer
04-22-2013, 07:48 PM
Buddha.. i know what u mean.. all those fags are useless.. i know exactly who you referring to.

They aint even on my gaydar...

Fags think theyre something cause they crack lame jokes paragrah style and call it battle rap. They are soooo beyond weak emcees to me that i find them mad funny. Its all comedy.. gassed up cause of their lame battle records lol

Dove Dozer
04-22-2013, 07:50 PM
nO gOoD! how's about a Q&A, good sir?

Aiite son.. shoot (pun intended)

Split
04-22-2013, 07:54 PM
Aiite son.. shoot (pun intended)

I will swag and flow battle you into oblivion

King Keith sorry i didn't do the reviews/ predictions, if those were on me. had a nutso weekend which was like the last rager before finals and research projects are due... haven't slept since Saturday, not by choice either

Once it hits may/ playoffs I can help forreal

Split
04-22-2013, 07:57 PM
Cereal_Killa workin in that collab soon

King Ra.
04-22-2013, 07:59 PM
Split it's actually not your fault man. I've been tied up & the transition kinda slowed things down a bit. I figure I will put together a different kind of magazine this time around. Last week & this weeks match ups will be mashed in week 11's edition. This will be a special edition magazine. So it's all good. Probably will post it around tomorrow night or Wednesday.

Y'all won't be disappointed. Trust. :)

Mike Wrecka
04-22-2013, 08:03 PM
picture of me in a cape on the front cover or fail

Dove Dozer
04-22-2013, 08:04 PM
I will swag and flow battle you into oblivion

Lol really now? What brought this on? Read my verse and felt threatened? Lol

King Ra.
04-22-2013, 08:10 PM

Send me a picture of you with a cape & I will put it on the cover. Real talk. Lmao.

Dove Dozer
04-22-2013, 08:14 PM
Split

battle with swag and flow,
get rattled I'll bag you bro.

Inno
04-22-2013, 10:15 PM
sup folk

Just Write
04-22-2013, 10:17 PM
chillen, go vote on mine and no good battle bro lol

Inno
04-22-2013, 10:29 PM
i new i should of stayed quite godam it

Just Write
04-22-2013, 10:31 PM
i new i should of stayed quite godam it

lmfao

Inno
04-22-2013, 10:39 PM
lol voted.

Dove Dozer
04-22-2013, 11:09 PM
good place to learn and grow..

Soulstice
04-23-2013, 02:04 AM
Vulgar

I probably won't need an extension if you wanna post on time. Random Access Inspiration i guess

now where da mag at.

TYSON
04-23-2013, 02:11 AM
Witty, better show...

Witty
04-23-2013, 04:48 AM
Witty will show, but may need an extension....he is not sure yet.
TYSON

TYSON
04-23-2013, 04:52 AM
Lol that's cool with me

Angkor
04-23-2013, 07:49 AM
Knucklehead I need an extension

~RustyGunZ~
04-23-2013, 08:12 AM
Lexicon that's cool with me

IamBenT
04-23-2013, 09:17 AM
lol Witty mentioned himself. That was awesome

Why can't i start this verse!?!??!?!?!

Good Lord is that TYSON? Wow the Avy is dope, didn't recognize without the BruhMan sig lol

Zen
04-23-2013, 12:55 PM
Buddha is dope.
King Keith should put zygote's name as champ on the outside....for the 40th time.
Knucklehead half of the AOWL battlers still don't show their battle records.

Zen
04-23-2013, 01:32 PM
Please make this cover....Seriously

Objective
04-23-2013, 02:17 PM
Innovator: Looking forward to see what you've written for our battle. I think you'll take this because I don't know if people will understand my verse. I'm going to go through it a couple more times and post it up later.

~RustyGunZ~
04-23-2013, 02:42 PM
Buddha half the people in general don't, shit is a chore to do by hand i've been picking it off bit by bit haha

Zen
04-23-2013, 02:44 PM
Lol I feel ya. I just had to mention it to make sure you noticed.

Inno
04-23-2013, 03:08 PM
Innovator: Looking forward to see what you've written for our battle. I think you'll take this because I don't know if people will understand my verse. I'm going to go through it a couple more times and post it up later.

Wers man gl..posting later tonight

Zen
04-23-2013, 03:56 PM
I need some drugs this sobriety shit is gettin old quick.

Dove Dozer
04-23-2013, 04:52 PM

hahaha nice!

Dagel is a biter
04-23-2013, 04:54 PM
Holy shit. Been a hectic couple days.

Inno
04-23-2013, 04:54 PM

TRAITOR!

Zen
04-23-2013, 05:02 PM
Lol I apologize. Just had one of those moments where I needed a break from it

Dagel is a biter
04-23-2013, 05:06 PM
hahaha nice!

I have a 2.86 kdr. Do I qualify?

Zen
04-23-2013, 05:09 PM
DeadLion what site are you from?

Dagel is a biter
04-23-2013, 05:11 PM
None. A buddy showed me a few rap sites and there's only two that looked active.

Zen
04-23-2013, 05:13 PM
You seem to know too much about the leagues for this to be your first site. I'm just curious.

Dove Dozer
04-23-2013, 05:26 PM
I have a 2.86 kdr. Do I qualify?

haha no kill death ratios in real life bro

Dagel is a biter
04-23-2013, 05:30 PM
Being friends with somebody who's been doing leagues for years helps.

NG, come one man. I'll hook you up with some dope gun skins.

Dove Dozer
04-23-2013, 05:41 PM
NG, come one man. I'll hook you up with some dope gun skins.

what are you asking to qualify for? Im a little lost on what youre asking.

Dont make me rename my crew as "Real life soldiers only" lol

if you don't have time in.. then you don't make the cut bro lol

Dagel is a biter
04-23-2013, 05:43 PM
I'm just fucking with you. But I'm referring to whatever's in your signature.

Dove Dozer
04-23-2013, 05:43 PM
all good bro, I figured as much lol

Dagel is a biter
04-23-2013, 05:46 PM
If we fight North Korea, I'm joining. Actually, if we go to war against anybody, I'm in.

Split
04-23-2013, 05:49 PM
we should invade Ireland Witty will be the inside man

Just Write
04-23-2013, 05:50 PM
black ops 2 my kdr is 3.34

Dove Dozer
if you're that interested then join now. don't wait for it to happen because by the time you join you be behind the 8 ball and be too late for any deployment. the training takes time to get all your quals in a row. do it if youre serious. dont join just for the trigger time. that will happen soon enough.

Dagel is a biter
Ireland and England are two countries I'd never fight. Their too cool in my book. Oh, and Australia. I'm down to kill anybody else though. Especially Canada or Mexico.

Dove Dozer
04-23-2013, 05:51 PM
I don't play call of duty bitches. I live it

Dagel is a biter
04-23-2013, 05:52 PM
You ever kill somebody?

Just Write
04-23-2013, 05:53 PM
me too lol. i play with some army buddies and we never lose.. get we tale it a bit more serious than others

Dove Dozer
04-23-2013, 05:55 PM
lets just say the unit Im with spends millions a year on just live rounds for a reason.

I wont say much beyond that

Dagel is a biter
04-23-2013, 05:57 PM
I've killed over a thousand. Catch up bro.

Split
04-23-2013, 05:57 PM
Ireland and England are two countries I'd never fight. Their too cool in my book. Oh, and Australia. I'm down to kill anybody else though. Especially Canada or Mexico.

lol. I'm not about to bomb Canada, no more beer at 19

Dagel is a biter
04-23-2013, 05:58 PM
Then lets hit Mexico. Their beer sucks anyway.

Dove Dozer
04-23-2013, 05:58 PM
lol. I'm not about to bomb Canada, no more beer at 19

plus better beer, and the country is gorgeous. many celebs fucking love canada.

go to the right spot and you'll blaze herb for days..

yes.. just something I heard. cant confirm 100% though lol

Split
04-23-2013, 06:00 PM
Modelo>>>>

Just Write
04-23-2013, 06:09 PM
your 19? you young mother fucker. ok age roll call, 28

Dagel is a biter
04-23-2013, 06:11 PM
Twenty.

Dove Dozer
04-23-2013, 06:12 PM
Ima keep it incognito.

Im in my 30s

Dove Dozer
04-23-2013, 06:17 PM
ima vote on any battles tomorrow morning.

just sayin

Dagel is a biter
04-23-2013, 06:19 PM
Ill try to drop tonight or tomorrow morning. Just saying.

Inno
04-23-2013, 06:24 PM
i read those 2 pages completely sober..my dope man needs to hurry up

Dove Dozer
04-23-2013, 06:28 PM
i read those 2 pages completely sober..my dope man needs to hurry up

hahah your boy delivers? got dayum