PDA

View Full Version : RND1 - Kim Jong Un vs John Kerry's Chin KIM JONG WINS

Defiant
04-19-2013, 06:34 PM
http://cdn1.culturelabel.com/media/catalog/product/***he/1/image/500x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/h/u/hunter_the_quick_and_the_dead.jpg
RND1 The Quick & The Dead II (The Masquerade)
Alias Tournament
10 Lines
No Biting/Swaying/Feeding ETC
Due Sunday 21st April 11.59EST
House Rules

Defiant
04-22-2013, 01:46 AM
Kim Jong Un's verse

you see why this bitch is hatin? his girth looks unnatural, i mean that shit's amazin
not sayin you're overgrown, but you look well--rounded enough to adapt to any situation
the rest of Kerry's features hates him, and wishes they could probably beat on dude
you're so far away from the rest of his face...they took out a foreign policy on you
but i'll stop the mean text, cause he looks cancerous, so blame God if he's vexed
cause He stuffed this square with enough tissue to rival a box of Kleenex
one punch and you'll get took out, you make John's head look like a Shovel so look out
cause your face look so much like a Spade black folks try to play you at every cookout
he's been a bitch, so i'll finish it by explaining how his style's been diminished; shit
his punches so run of the mill...they formed a union and sued him for better benefits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cG7ZVBXQII

Defiant
04-22-2013, 01:48 AM
John Kerrys Chins verse -

I always put on a show, aint hard to tell that I'm A MC
I'm God and you's my son! nobody'll pay attention to you after this like it's A.D...D
between being the shit and being dope,
I could barely find time
but you can take a lesson from Jay on catching a fade......to black! twice in a lifetime
I's a BOSS so listen here snowflake
I chop and push white, but I'll still put the hawk to the front of your grille like a fuckin snowblade
Big Pussy aint the only one in yah crew, organized crime? I can't tell B
you sacricificed your business and I'm still the GOAT, what you know bout' that LL, see?
talking bout you's a Don, you more like Donnie Brasco
so sit down, cause the only sitdowns yah known for are at House of Chicken & Waffles

Sharp
04-22-2013, 11:23 AM
foreign policy, cookout

V

Nothing really

Kim had decent personals, a little stretched but still good verse. Kerry didn't really take advantage of the whole alias concept and just had meh genetics.

V/ Kim

EDIT: from my phone Kim's verse look stretched but seeing it on a computer screen im retracting that statement.

IamBenT
04-22-2013, 11:55 AM
Ha.

Kim - Nice constructs and funny ass wordplay

John - meh, most of this i wasn't feeling and the flow felt off to me.

Vote- The Big North Korean Dictator

Cereal_Killa
04-22-2013, 01:36 PM
Kim - this was sick, well structured with a good rhythm to it.. Knowledge of opponent and just all round nice..

That union line was ill :)

John - dude this was cool, i mean you had standard anonymous punchlines that where cool, some witty wordplay.. but no personals, not one.. But your style was still cool..

vote = kimJong Un

Fart
04-22-2013, 03:19 PM
Kim had more 'personals'; John had generics for the most part. Kim's was also constructed better, connecting more. Seemed like John had no intentions of dissing Kim, as Kim did John. V/Kim

Vinny
04-23-2013, 09:56 AM
but i'll stop the mean text, cause he looks cancerous, so blame God if he's vexed
cause He stuffed this square with enough tissue to rival a box of Kleenex
one punch and you'll get took out, you make John's head look like a Shovel so look out
cause your face look so much like a Spade black folks try to play you at every cookout

vs

nothing

MVGT- Kim

Defiant
04-25-2013, 08:14 AM
5-0 Kim

Uppin