PDA

View Full Version : Cognitive Diss is Dense.

Camp Bell
03-12-2014, 10:53 PM
That absence in rapping?...
I had to abort it or get fat on relaxing an boredom. My pen habit on zen master, I'm back to the forum with phil's swagger. The alphabet in a supporting cast, crashing ya favorite actors performance, Its the pot calling the kettle black as a warning. That was hot but this platter of chatter worthy, palate urging, lavish wording is actually warming. I'm naturally charming but apathy forming for you faggots in harmony. Tag if you bothered G, does netcees have a collab with an armory? If so, patty please, cheddar cheese and not a lot of pink. Don't give me a reason to seek my connect in medellin, papi got bodies in the streets. That's the seasoned vet in me. This not a lobby for the beef. Its my godly inner beast. Mockery of sloppy schemed elites in a cognitive release of a hobby when i weed. Ali with the keys. Danny Granger tip, change the pace a bit or lob me to the heat, nobody here is dangeruss, which is probably why i'm sleep. Now i'm dangerously wilding on liars relying on the weak with a digital virus provided by koreans. Lion's spy on the sheep then pride dies. Survival sinks its teeth in. I'm just trying to be facetious with a reminder that my style of rhyming on the dean's list. Wiseguy. Yall see the irony i'm teaching? So don't honor me with ya weak tips, philosophies and preaching on how to release these demons. Jesus! You'd rather drop a stone of white in a smokers pipe than ignore the lines i'm bringing. Snort it twice. Watch ya soul ignite while you at the open mic, going hype this weekend. I'm Vulture high. Soaring by, letting my golden eye see it. That's my flow or fight increasing. Broke down a prototype sequence by a pro to type...Genius.

Ghost1
03-12-2014, 11:03 PM
I thought u were wack last time i seen u....huh

This was kinda cool tho....i read it.

Fig
03-12-2014, 11:17 PM
Dope scheming

Nice to see you back

Now stick around

e11even
03-12-2014, 11:51 PM
I liked that a lot. Now bring some life to this place!!!! Pretty please.

Lars
03-13-2014, 08:48 AM
yeah that last line was illy

rest was solid

dont recall reading much from you but this was straight

keep that pen moving!

Camp Bell
03-13-2014, 11:59 AM
YOOOO. I appreciate the views and comments. I'm back. I'm here. Let's turn the fuck up!!!! This shit not dead yet.

Wise Wiggles
03-13-2014, 02:31 PM
TURN DOWN 4 WAT????

Zen
03-13-2014, 03:05 PM
zen master

Nice little flex. Good to see you back.

big baby
03-13-2014, 05:30 PM
big baby da big baby da big baby babachio requests a collaboration - visit my inbox for further information.