PDA

View Full Version : SWAG & FLOW Vs Ill Nik-A - [ill nik-A WINS]

big baby
03-14-2014, 08:07 PM
48 lines, swag & flow.
Every 'regular' battle for one belt, so a ratio of 1:1.

Due whenever this week. ill nik-A

ill nik-A
03-14-2014, 08:40 PM
Did this nigga say 48 roflz u rookie bitch

24 u stupid paragraph bitch

Welcome!

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=52212
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=21919

ill nik-A
04-04-2014, 09:46 PM
I’m hoodie with an evil clout; yall better warn this bastard of my wrong actions
If I don’t cut ya… I’m pulling the eagle out cuz I’m more gangsta than DeSean Jackson
I gotta thug passion with a big desire to grip the iron plus I gotta big supplier
The US military’s my biggest buyer so basically I have more guns than Neighbor wished he fired
that kid’s a liar, show u how the barrel works, nik’ll murk Certain or any of u non battle nerds
Yall got me talkin in the third person cuz the first two lost interest after reading ur Aero verse
Babies babble words, I batter niggaz so don’t believe in Luck while nearing ur fate, man
I’m the type to shatter mirrors cursing out Bloody Mary while cheering for Peyton
u need to be awakened… stop harassin’ my arrogance for that poor crap u bores lack
It’s like I’m on a no punctuation warpath to embarrass ur wack paragraph formats
already warned Black, Lars can get it too, Dull, just set it dude; let’s see how manly all u gays be
men poem pussies beefing angry like they crazy but this is like stealing candy from a baby
all while receiving handy’s from ur lady, the genius strokes just feeds my ego most
we’ll never be equals so… u’ll need a compass, map & lots of water as far as my steelo goes
plus the flow’s dope like kilo coke, I’m making a mink coat outta this weasel’s hopes
I got more green than Ceelo quotes while fucking bitches more vain than needle pokes
Bitch, I’m the real goat, knock u windless ur drops are witless, why u keep staying around?
My talent pool got topless bitches urs has male lifeguards doing the YMCA while u drown
Jaws theme song… keep playing the sound, while u lame guys star writing the same type bars
u look so defenseless while my flows infested with gray white sharks that crave live parts
u wont last a second, gimme someone stronger, bigger for the war that I’m brewing
I’m the greatest past or present… its either Lebron on Hibbert or Jordan on Ewing
go ask a reverend; he supports what I’m doing, I’ma smash ur face just to Laugh & toy ya
This bastard case needs to grab a lawyer cuz I’ve killed Big Babies before just ask Destroyer

big baby
04-04-2014, 10:23 PM
Sentient being. No. Petulant earthling that turns the defibrillators' off switch. Insulate your arsenal, before my innately built in wattage, goes bonkers & simulates an arson. Come test the instinct of a swordsman. I could rhyme that with ill-nik-a is so garbage, but thats petty, and so bothersome and honestly, you've fell off since you pondered 40. I could miscreate a postulant. Come get some from this developing fetus, rehearsing his fencing, versus William Wallace. I'm Braveheart. The realest, so awesome. inseminate semen right into your crotch and watch under a telescope as lil ill nik-a's killed off even in pre-conceptual onset. The feelings' enthralling, I'll give you a lesson today, once the ambient medians offset. Calculate the perfect pounce, or accumulate a dodgestep. Measure this mutant races' concept before I mutilate your carcass wreck, while this elders rewinds his favorite tape in a car cassette. I abuse the human rate of phonics, that translates loosely into optics. My sword could fumigate a cockroach by the steam its giving off when I swing it by your forehead. I study calculus in copious amounts, in which my visors HUD measures your percentage of death at over a thousand. I'm sort of a clown, but sorta a downer. I kill you on accident, but on purpose. Arousal. On verge of overkill once I feint & observe the way you conserve your energy to go further. My click is retarded, I don't mean clique as in squadron. I mean click as in glocks, once the bullets start spittin and coughing. Ambians kicking in. Guardian miscreant, eating a Scorpion, dont care whether or not if its poisonous. But I do care if it's got a cock and it's pointing; and if it does I'm drilling the poison right through your esophagus. Sorcerers deviant, sort of mischievous source of conceitedness.
Your gesticulations worthless, to this gentlemens feelings. A thirst quenching appeal, for hosting the worlds most eloquent thesis. Steady your breathing, cause hesitating while ethered could cause colossal pounds that youre bleeding, to knock you out in seconds, while stealing your pearly green Jordan cleats and fingerbang half of your seedling Puerto Rican collegiates. WITH your hand on the chest with no pledge to allegiance. You're pledging to big baby. Smoking cigars with Cuban Generals. Jesus! Are you ever gonna guess it? I'm Che Guevara resurrected, using the same gray Beretta Fidel gave me at election. Go ahead, purchase you a lead heart, you couldn't accept an ounce of head smart. Catch me with a pound in the air like El Pancakes proud resurgence, Red blots, with my mouth blurting, crowd surfing at TED talks. Youre seeeely, like punchlines are so weird to come off on, I'll put steel in your windpipe like Stephen the Hawkings, in a gray buttoned hood, you're a gay fucking crook, like Frank Underwood.

James Bond
04-13-2014, 10:54 PM
To be clear? I feel one may have some ridiculous multis, but one had better punches and I honestly believe Punches win battles. My vote goes to ill.

Vote doesn't count - Paradigm

Keyz
05-05-2014, 11:22 AM
Big baby reminds me of Baron in the way he has gone about it, but has nothing of the skill baron reps... Making it all a bit of a pain in the ass to read. I felt the flow was majorly choppy, however I tried reading it....the multis were super basic and simple. Also there wasn't punches... which I agree isn't a must in swag and flow, but the best swag and flow usually incorporate them.

Nik-As verse had solid flow, a more constructed rhyme scheme and more visual slag. He also incorporated some digs which was a cherry on top.

V/ Nik

Paradigm
07-02-2014, 01:58 AM
I’m hoodie with an evil clout; yall better warn this bastard of my wrong actions
If I don’t cut ya… I’m pulling the eagle out cuz I’m more gangsta than DeSean Jackson
Eagle/Eagle Player is Played. Rhyme Scheme weak.
I gotta thug passion with a big desire to grip the iron plus I gotta big supplier
The US military’s my biggest buyer so basically I have more guns than Neighbor wished he fired
LOL @ the end. cool. you rhymed big like 100x though.
that kid’s a liar, show u how the barrel works, nik’ll murk Certain or any of u non battle nerds
Yall got me talkin in the third person cuz the first two lost interest after reading ur Aero verse
Dope concept. Kinda executed poorly. ok off rhyme multi scheme
Babies babble words, I batter niggaz so don’t believe in Luck while nearing ur fate, man
I’m the type to shatter mirrors cursing out Bloody Mary while cheering for Peyton
nah wack
u need to be awakened… stop harassin’ my arrogance for that poor crap u bores lack
It’s like I’m on a no punctuation warpath to embarrass ur wack paragraph formats
cool multis no substance though
already warned Black, Lars can get it too, Dull, just set it dude; let’s see how manly all u gays be
men poem pussies beefing angry like they crazy but this is like stealing candy from a baby
lol, no real substance just kinda rambling multis
all while receiving handy’s from ur lady, the genius strokes just feeds my ego most
we’ll never be equals so… u’ll need a compass, map & lots of water as far as my steelo goes
cool meta at the end. decent
plus the flow’s dope like kilo coke, I’m making a mink coat outta this weasel’s hopes
I got more green than Ceelo quotes while fucking bitches more vain than needle pokes
no wack
Bitch, I’m the real goat, knock u windless ur drops are witless, why u keep staying around?
My talent pool got topless bitches urs has male lifeguards doing the YMCA while u drown
rhyme scheme lacking. meta on point. and funny
Jaws theme song… keep playing the sound, while u lame guys star writing the same type bars
u look so defenseless while my flows infested with gray white sharks that crave live parts
nah wack
u wont last a second, gimme someone stronger, bigger for the war that I’m brewing
I’m the greatest past or present… its either Lebron on Hibbert or Jordan on Ewing
ok rhyme scheme. no real substance tho
go ask a reverend; he supports what I’m doing, I’ma smash ur face just to Laugh & toy ya
This bastard case needs to grab a lawyer cuz I’ve killed Big Babies before just ask Destroyer
LOL. funny.

A few good Metas sprinkled throughout, A few funny jabs. Rhyme schemes kinda lacking and a lot of swag/substance is missing. You can kinda tell you struggled to grasp writing SnF here but showed in some parts that you are capable.

Sentient being. No. Petulant earthling that turns the defibrillators' off switch. Insulate your arsenal, before my innately built in wattage,
Cool Scheme. Kinda failed meta... i guess lol
goes bonkers & simulates an arson. Come test the instinct of a swordsman. I could rhyme that with ill-nik-a is so garbage, but thats petty, and so bothersome and honestly, you've fell off since you pondered 40.
rhyme scheme off. no substance
I could miscreate a postulant. Come get some from this developing fetus, rehearsing his fencing, versus William Wallace. I'm Braveheart. The realest, so awesome.
Rhyme scheme is ok and kinda off. substance lacking

inseminate semen right into your crotch and watch under a telescope as lil ill nik-a's killed off even in pre-conceptual onset. The feelings' enthralling, I'll give you a lesson today, once the ambient medians offset. Calculate the perfect pounce, or accumulate a dodgestep.
Nice scheme but ROFL AT INSEMINATING YOUR OPPONENTS CROTCH LIKE WTF. thats anti swag to the max
Measure this mutant races' concept before I mutilate your carcass wreck, while this elders rewinds his favorite tape in a car cassette. I abuse the human rate of phonics, that translates loosely into optics.
cool scheme but this is just random ramblings like most of what you written so far
My sword could fumigate a cockroach by the steam its giving off when I swing it by your forehead. I study calculus in copious amounts, in which my visors HUD measures your percentage of death at over a thousand. I'm sort of a clown, but sorta a downer. I kill you on accident, but on purpose. Arousal. On verge of overkill once I feint & observe the way you conserve your energy to go further. My click is retarded, I don't mean clique as in squadron. I mean click as in glocks, once the bullets start spittin and coughing. Ambians kicking in. Guardian miscreant, eating a Scorpion, dont care whether or not if its poisonous. But I do care if it's got a cock and it's pointing; and if it does I'm drilling the poison right through your esophagus. Sorcerers deviant, sort of mischievous source of conceitedness.
Your gesticulations worthless, to this gentlemens feelings. A thirst quenching appeal, for hosting the worlds most eloquent thesis.
More ok schemes i guess but there is nothing here really to quote just more rambling with no substance... the fumigate part had potential

Steady your breathing, cause hesitating while ethered could cause colossal pounds that youre bleeding, to knock you out in seconds, while stealing your pearly green Jordan cleats and fingerbang half of your seedling Puerto Rican collegiates. WITH your hand on the chest with no pledge to allegiance. You're pledging to big baby. Smoking cigars with Cuban Generals. Jesus! Are you ever gonna guess it? I'm Che Guevara resurrected, using the same gray Beretta Fidel gave me at election. Go ahead, purchase you a lead heart, you couldn't accept an ounce of head smart. Catch me with a pound in the air like El Pancakes proud resurgence, Red blots, with my mouth blurting, crowd surfing at TED talks. Youre seeeely, like punchlines are so weird to come off on, I'll put steel in your windpipe like Stephen the Hawkings, in a gray buttoned hood, you're a gay fucking crook, like Frank Underwood.
more off schemes and ramblings that are not well put together

I'm severely dissapointed in this verse. You do so much better in the Open Mic I thought you would impress me here but decided to just go full retard and ramble off lame schemes. Then you decided you wanted to put your opponents scrodem under the microscope after you inseminate him. pause. and you writing in paragraph form made this horrible to decipher and vote on.

Vote - ill nik-A

Explanation: Both were lacking but ill nik-a didn't inseminate his opponent. He showed flashes of some cool metas but couldnt string together good schemes and set them up. He obviously needs practice if he wants to do SnF again lol. no hate just being real. Big Baby dissapointed and rambled in his verse, iono what he was thinking tbh.

Paradigm
07-02-2014, 02:00 AM
James Bond

Vote doesn't count because its not explained enough and I don't think he knows this is a Swag and Flow Battle

2-0 ill nik-A

human
07-13-2014, 03:56 AM
48 lines is too long. i read about 8 from each and i think i have the general jist of things. ill nik a had the swag and better flow imo. big baby kinda ranted n rattled on. probably doesnt count but

vote ill nik a

Paradigm
07-20-2014, 05:38 PM
ill nik-A wins 3-0

+5W +2Links +0big babypts +12pts old rankings added = +19pts

big baby -0loss (has 0pts) -0links (has 0pts)