PDA

View Full Version : So are we going to do something about the pussys that hide behind tags?

Masaii
03-15-2014, 08:41 PM
All members, not just admins, should be able to see who made a tag. namix is it possible to apply this?

There seems to be too many cowards here that are afraid to call people out on prop 17 in fear of their e-rep being obliterated.

Tags CAN be funny, but they are also a great tool for cowards.

Inb4 obv masaii tags

SiK
03-15-2014, 08:43 PM
You mad

Masaii
03-15-2014, 08:45 PM
Not at all, like I said, they can be quite funny....except for the same people doing the same coward tags in every thread = lame.

Sick
03-15-2014, 08:49 PM
Dont bring your moralfag bullshit here

Tags stay anonymous and you suck a dildo out an Nigerian whores ass if you dont like it fagg0t

Sicc
03-15-2014, 08:50 PM
Lolololol.

Zen
03-15-2014, 08:51 PM
I came in to read the tags itt and was very disappointed.

Masaii
03-15-2014, 08:55 PM
I came in to read the tags itt and was very disappointed.

Doont worry, they will come...obv

Chyeahhh!!!
03-15-2014, 08:58 PM
I'm with you masaii, why be an annonymous G when you can just be.......a G?

Witty
03-15-2014, 09:30 PM
I kinda agree because i don't like cowardice, but i dunno if it's cowardice really cuz i think most people on netcees will say anything to someone they don't like n a thread...it ses to make people happy and people like being happy so idc, its just words really and words aren't even a thing.

nothing is really even a thing.

Sicc
03-15-2014, 09:36 PM
Lol @ everytime I come in here tho, there's like 3 new tags, hahaha.

namix
03-17-2014, 10:48 AM
yea, the tag 'ish is getting stupid.

eventually we will just let mods+ do it so we can actually get value out of them from a site taxonomy/navigation/seo standpoint.

so to the cowards and the occasionally funny guy: get it out of your system now

Diode
03-17-2014, 10:51 AM

eventually we will just let mods+ do it so we can actually get value out of them from a site taxonomy/navigation/seo standpoint.

tags are one of the only unique aspects about this board.

attempting to monetize anything on this board is a recipe for failure.

fyi you'll get a quick lifetime ban from adsense for reed's thread of the internet alone..

namix
03-17-2014, 10:57 AM
tags are one of the only unique aspects about this board.

attempting to monetize anything on this board is a recipe for failure.

fyi you'll get a quick lifetime ban from adsense for reed's thread of the internet alone..

intra-site linking is good for any content-rich site --- whether we monetized it or not doesn't matter, it is good usability and good for traffic.

Frank Metts
03-17-2014, 11:47 AM
You should enable hash tags so people can post them and then keep tags for searching purposes a

So someone can post and #boomerangdildo

And maybe even have a hot topic thread with top hash tags or some other bull crap

Idk I'm not a CPU guy but I know there's a way to please everyone here

Sicc
03-17-2014, 11:50 AM
You can never please everyone. There is always that crowd and/or person who will complain about that as well.

Allen Knight
03-17-2014, 12:04 PM
Tags are funny plus if they mess up ur day irl
Then u have a problem.
Only time tags shouldn't be used is in battles tbh

Sick
03-17-2014, 12:11 PM
Lmao @ OPs please for mercy tho

Hes mad that no one gets more clowned in the tags then him, Rawn and Chyeahh

Tags are here to stay pussy

Rawn MD
03-17-2014, 12:23 PM
i dont mind tags tbh

i can usually figure out who tagged, if i cared...

but i dont, so i just find them amusing.

I say keep em. Maybe have an option to hoover over them n see who said it, if thats even possible, but srsly who cares all that much.

Usually u just ask who made what tag, and if its funny or noteworthy the person who coined it will own up, unless they pussy.

Just Write
03-17-2014, 12:44 PM
Gone @ #boomerang dildo tho.

lmao tha fuck?

anime_boners
03-17-2014, 01:18 PM

this saddens me deeply :c

Diode
03-17-2014, 01:21 PM
namix still doesn't realize he acquired a mostly-trolling retirement home for a genre that's dead

he thinks this is neogaf or something useful

trust me, namix, the more changes you make to "legitimize" this place, the more people you will push away

THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
03-17-2014, 01:41 PM
namix still doesn't realize he acquired a mostly-trolling retirement home for a genre that's dead

trust me, namix, the more changes you make to "legitimize" this place, the more people you will push away

.................................................. ...............................................

uh-oh
03-17-2014, 06:18 PM
i wouldnt mind them being public tho like somehow being able to see who posted what

i don't really care either way tho 90 percent of the time i forget they exist

Dope girl
03-17-2014, 06:19 PM
wow

namix
03-19-2014, 09:16 AM

Dear Diode,

If changing that pushes certain people away, then I will smile and laugh. If it doesn't push certain people away, then I will smile and laugh.

Either way I will continue to not value you or your opinion unless I one day decide to start selling Netcee-branded Boarding shorts, in that case, you matter.

Warm regards,
The guy who encourages you to capture all of those half-dozen users who leave because I remove fucking tag functionality on a damn rap board haha... PR.com or bust yo

Sicc
03-19-2014, 09:21 AM
Lol

Diode
03-19-2014, 09:42 AM
Dear Diode,

If changing that pushes certain people away, then I will smile and laugh. If it doesn't push certain people away, then I will smile and laugh.

Either way I will continue to not value you or your opinion unless I one day decide to start selling Netcee-branded Boarding shorts, in that case, you matter.

Warm regards,
The guy who encourages you to capture all of those half-dozen users who leave because I remove fucking tag functionality on a damn rap board haha... PR.com or bust yo

I SINCERELY LOVE HOW YOU SOMEHOW HAVE AN EGO ABOUT PURCHASING A RAP FORUM ALREADY POPULATED WITH USERS. YOU HAVE LITERALLY DONE NOTHING. YOU ARE THE JERRY JONES OF FORUM ADMINS WITHOUT HAVING "WON" ANYTHING. YOU ARE CLOSER TO THE GUY WHO BOUGHT THE "MOST SUCCESSFUL" XFL TEAM AT THE END OF 2000. CONGRATULATIONS ON DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND BEING SMUG ABOUT IT. NOTHING YOU HAVE DONE THUS FAR HAS INCREASED THE USER POPULATION ON NETCEES. GOW WAS A MORE SUCCESSFUL MARKETER THAN YOU.

THINK ABOUT THAT.

XOXOXO,
DIODE

Sicc
03-19-2014, 09:56 AM
Someone mad.

Diode
03-19-2014, 09:58 AM
Someone mad.

don't you have some food stamps to wait in line for?

Sicc
03-19-2014, 10:01 AM
Food Stamps? I thought they did away with those.

namix
03-19-2014, 10:18 AM
I SINCERELY LOVE HOW YOU SOMEHOW HAVE AN EGO ABOUT PURCHASING A RAP FORUM ALREADY POPULATED WITH USERS. YOU HAVE LITERALLY DONE NOTHING. YOU ARE THE JERRY JONES OF FORUM ADMINS WITHOUT HAVING "WON" ANYTHING. YOU ARE CLOSER TO THE GUY WHO BOUGHT THE "MOST SUCCESSFUL" XFL TEAM AT THE END OF 2000. CONGRATULATIONS ON DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND BEING SMUG ABOUT IT. NOTHING YOU HAVE DONE THUS FAR HAS INCREASED THE USER POPULATION ON NETCEES. GOW WAS A MORE SUCCESSFUL MARKETER THAN YOU.

THINK ABOUT THAT.

XOXOXO,
DIODE

haha daaamn, diode

take a deep breath and recognize this:

I know I did nothing to build this site you silly motherfucker haha

More importantly, even if I had, it STILL wouldn't contribute to my ego you silly motherfucker

i bought this shit because i am blessed to make some bank and neither GoW or I wanted to see it owned by a silly motherfucker

Rawn MD
03-19-2014, 10:22 AM
Didn't namix champ ur board tho Diode

Thats somewhat ironic...

Agreed?

Frank Metts
03-19-2014, 10:23 AM
No offense Diode but pr is a Retirement for texters it's what Florida was to gangsters back in the day

I'm a few years from maybe once again gracing that place, I left after I demolished the pic league years ago because that was the only thing that interested me at the time, it's just dudes whom talk to the same other dudes day in and day out ... They could use phones but that would ruin their internet mystique.

Plus you do tend to spend more time here of just as much time at least

Diode
03-19-2014, 10:37 AM
No offense Diode but pr is a Retirement for texters it's what Florida was to gangsters back in the day

I'm a few years from maybe once again gracing that place, I left after I demolished the pic league years ago because that was the only thing that interested me at the time, it's just dudes whom talk to the same other dudes day in and day out ... They could use phones but that would ruin their internet mystique.

Plus you do tend to spend more time here of just as much time at least

I have no issue with any of this tho?

I have issue with this nerd throwing barbs when he has accomplished zip to qualify for talking out of pocket.

Ps.

Look around. Outside of the AOWL, netcees is PR. Actually, PR lived longer due to... drumroll... its topical league.

Netcees 2014 = Projectrhyme 2010

Wise Wiggles
03-19-2014, 10:42 AM
this is all very important

it is

veritas
03-19-2014, 10:59 AM
Diode not mad.

Diode bitter.

Sicc
03-19-2014, 11:03 AM
PR's cool, but the layout is weird.

Diode - You own PR, bruh?

Frank Metts
03-19-2014, 11:03 AM
I have no issue with any of this tho?

I have issue with this nerd throwing barbs when he has accomplished zip to qualify for talking out of pocket.

Ps.

Look around. Outside of the AOWL, netcees is PR. Actually, PR lived longer due to... drumroll... its topical league.

Netcees 2014 = Projectrhyme 2010

I wasn't saying I didn't like pr because I do I like the set up and the graphics and the whole web lay out ( on my lap top of tablet ) it sucks for cell phones as do most site tbh

It's just going through a four year long boring spell imho