PDA

View Full Version : Fuckin stfu and die

Witty
03-17-2014, 07:25 PM
Jk.

uh-oh
03-17-2014, 07:27 PM
i see the fox is back

i also see you seeking attention. i am going to get up finally and go get a shower. when i get back have a point of view that i disagree with or something so i can talk in here.

Dope girl
03-17-2014, 07:27 PM
Sup love, how are u doing?

Witty
03-17-2014, 07:34 PM
i see the fox is back

i also see you seeking attention. i am going to get up finally and go get a shower. when i get back have a point of view that i disagree with or something so i can talk in here.

I am drunk and on my phone, but I will do my best.

Humans are the scourge of this planet, and the sooner we are gone, the better. We are weak and a stronger species must take our place.

QueenHoney I love you.

Ghost1
03-17-2014, 07:36 PM
Stupid fucking fox

Witty
03-17-2014, 07:40 PM
Stupid fucking fox

Every word spelled correctly.

Bags is sober?

Ghost1
03-17-2014, 07:42 PM
ÑO FAGGOT

I JUST KNO THOSE WORDS WELL

uh-oh
03-17-2014, 07:48 PM
I am drunk and on my phone, but I will do my best.

Humans are the scourge of this planet, and the sooner we are gone, the better. We are weak and a stronger species must take our place.

QueenHoney I love you.

i agree with everything except for your last sentence. we are the opposite of weak.

Sicc
03-17-2014, 09:11 PM
I definitely just lost my shit QueenHoney avatar

Witty
03-17-2014, 09:28 PM
i agree with everything except for your last sentence. we are the opposite of weak.

We have greats among us who stand out from the rest of the species, geniuses and warriors who protect us and allow us to advance.

The majority of human beings are weak.

2tripple0
04-17-2016, 03:22 PM
Still kicking rhymes and dodging buttheads while acting like he authoroty Witty lol keep dropping Holmes I'm loving the anex your ass keeps landing in

ill nik-A
04-17-2016, 04:09 PM
1800 and beer works wonders

Go heat!

And and I hate faggots

2tripple0
04-17-2016, 07:17 PM
You never Mia is you nikka keep dropping bro I wanted more of your repourtware

Sharp
04-17-2016, 07:22 PM
1800 and beer works wonders

Go heat!

And and I hate faggots

Whiteside looks unstoppable

Granted it's Charlotte but damn

ill nik-A
04-17-2016, 07:34 PM
Whiteside looks unstoppable

Granted it's Charlotte but damn

Whiteside!!!! Deng!!! Winslow!! Richardson!! Dragic!! Wade!!

Go heat!!!

2tripple0
04-17-2016, 07:46 PM
Lol bermuda wonderful this time of year gangsta the Fla ya thing bro? My name m and dad love it there lol hope you enjoy verses by biggie cuz I'm going back back but stuff you with cali and some Blue Bayou loving your style butthead yeah ya lines are weak but you don't have to string it together stick to tips bro u really engage with my issue directly Florida was said to be a place I would enjoy according to this girl I went to countryside a elemtary school from the state of Massachusetts where I grew up yeah sorry I sometimes tell stories too long

ill nik-A
04-17-2016, 07:52 PM
Lol bermuda wonderful this time of year gangsta the Fla ya thing bro? My name m and dad love it there lol hope you enjoy verses by biggie cuz I'm going back back but stuff you with cali and some Blue Bayou loving your style butthead yeah ya lines are weak but you don't have to string it together stick to tips bro u really engage with my issue directly Florida was said to be a place I would enjoy according to this girl I went to countryside a elemtary school from the state of Massachusetts where I grew up yeah sorry I sometimes tell stories too long

I'm not sure if I know u but say it with me G-O-A-T

2tripple0
04-17-2016, 07:57 PM
Cool I've been once when I was eighteen or nineteen back in 2003-4 I went to Orlando to check out a production studio university it was cool I thought it felt very futuristic...like the highways were mad complex I also stopped by universal studios while I was down there ended up not going to the school for lack of resources should've warentined my shit I love the production wheel lol it's like what have u accomplished so far what are we doing next cool stuff @ill_nikk-a

Inno
04-17-2016, 10:29 PM
I love you witty