PDA

View Full Version : I say again, since when do destroyers and warships aid in search and rescue missions of commercial aircraft?

Chyeahhh!!!
03-18-2014, 10:49 AM
this is not a real search and rescue mission, this is a covert and carefully crafted placement of military assests in the seas gearing up for WW3. China knows this and Russia knows this and when counter sanctions begin from Russia and China agree's, our U.S dollar is dead, and you know exactly what happens when countries begin denouncing the dollar, just as Iran, Libya, Iraq, Germany, did. That's why this Malaysian story is in the headlines so heavy. They're spoon feeding this to no end

Chyeahhh!!!
03-18-2014, 10:53 AM
also, this plane dissappearing was no accident. It was a show of military might, those folks were defecting to another country with the technology. A military think tank calculated all of the propable benefits of this happening and succeeded.

Destroyer
03-18-2014, 10:54 AM
lol
ok

maths debate
03-18-2014, 11:03 AM
"whats the capital of England?"
"Conspiracy Theory"
"whats 1 plus 1?"
"Conspiracy Theory"
"who was the bitch in that slasher movie?"
"Conspira-Serena Theory"

Chaos
03-18-2014, 11:25 AM
Yeah bro, rouge planes as a precursor to ww3

snakes on a plane

seems legit?

Rawn MD
03-18-2014, 11:35 AM
Cnn says china, indonesia, autralia n malaysia

R all frontrunners to look 4 plane

Not US

I truth chyeah n his wonderful understand n implementation of google ovr cnn all day tho

Hush
03-18-2014, 11:42 AM
also, this plane dissappearing was no accident. It was a show of military might, those folks were defecting to another country with the technology. A military think tank calculated all of the propable benefits of this happening and succeeded.

Sounds cool. One piece if evidence backing this would be dope.

Sick
03-18-2014, 11:57 AM
Troll A+

PancakeBrah
03-18-2014, 12:01 PM
Interesting take chyeah. Will investigate this. Thanks

Diode
03-18-2014, 12:15 PM
http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03/mh370-electrical-fire/

sigh.

uh-oh
03-18-2014, 12:30 PM
I see u chyeahhh. I got this when I get off work

Rawn MD
03-18-2014, 07:18 PM
Search n rescue def equals enough vessles to constitute ww3.

We will find the missing plane w 50+ submarines and naval carriers stationed in Indian ocean n far east pacific n then sink Malaysia with torpedoes.

Lost Malaysian plane = bombin pearl harbor = assassination arch duke Ferdinand

Sounds legit.

uh-oh
03-18-2014, 07:31 PM
when they find the plane, it ain't gonna be the plane, because they already found it and are keeping it underwraps

it was rothchild honestly, for that tech or whatever where 4 of the 5 patent holders died.

although i do like the idea of us using a destroyer to navigate those waters in preperation for war, except for the whole we already navigate those waters with destroyers thing.

you do know the whole reason we are using the destroyer to "search" is because one was already out there right?

we are everywhere our navy is insane yo

Chyeahhh!!!
03-18-2014, 09:11 PM
you do know the whole reason we are using the destroyer to "search" is because one was already out there right?

dog, remember what I said about the UK sending 6000 tanks to Germany last year for "storage"? This is chess b. Military/commercial think tanks get paid to calculate every possible benefit from making a move before they make a move. It's the art of war and we've been playing this game for a very very long time with smalltime players on the chessboard. We're the grandmaster of that, but now we've got an equal on the table across from us that isn't as dumb as the rest of them.

Russia saw the Ukranian thing a mile a way and knew it was us. Innocent Crimean's were getting killed in the street by this "new opposition" as opposed to the old opposition who would protest in peace. They sent troops as peacekeepers to keep the peace in Crimea so there wouldn't be "planned" bloodshed between the Ukranians and the mostly Russian lead opposition. Shit was supposed to go like what happened in Syria but nobody planned on Russia making that move into Crimea.

That's what media doesn't want you to know, Crimea is like 90% Russian b, once the USSR fell when they went and sectioned stuff off they messed up with the Russians there in Crimea, Crimea has wanted to be apart of Russia since. Russia took it as protecting it's people. The vote was like 96% for an annex to Russia. The Ukranian president is fleeing for his life because this did not go the way it was supposed to go and the powers that b want him dead so he won't squeal.

This isn't happenstance, this is a planned sequence of events b. Destabilizing Crimea in Russia's backyard with Poland and the Ukraine as it's allies was setting the stage for us to do our thing on the world front over there.

uh-oh
03-18-2014, 09:45 PM
dog, remember what I said about the UK sending 6000 tanks to Germany last year for "storage"? This is chess b. Military/commercial think tanks get paid to calculate every possible benefit from making a move before they make a move. It's the art of war and we've been playing this game for a very very long time with smalltime players on the chessboard. We're the grandmaster of that, but now we've got an equal on the table across from us that isn't as dumb as the rest of them.

Russia saw the Ukranian thing a mile a way and knew it was us. Innocent Crimean's were getting killed in the street by this "new opposition" as opposed to the old opposition who would protest in peace. They sent troops as peacekeepers to keep the peace in Crimea so there wouldn't be "planned" bloodshed between the Ukranians and the mostly Russian lead opposition. Shit was supposed to go like what happened in Syria but nobody planned on Russia making that move into Crimea.

That's what media doesn't want you to know, Crimea is like 90% Russian b, once the USSR fell when they went and sectioned stuff off they messed up with the Russians there in Crimea, Crimea has wanted to be apart of Russia since. Russia took it as protecting it's people. The vote was like 96% for an annex to Russia. The Ukranian president is fleeing for his life because this did not go the way it was supposed to go and the powers that b want him dead so he won't squeal.

This isn't happenstance, this is a planned sequence of events b. Destabilizing Crimea in Russia's backyard with Poland and the Ukraine as it's allies was setting the stage for us to do our thing on the world front over there.

word i agree with all that i don't think we are in disagreement at all.

i was just saying them using a destroyer in the search efforts wasnt like a, lets put a destroyer in those waters to flank/surround territories or whatever lol, cuz it was already in the area, the US is everywhere

but word to all the crimea talk

im pretty sure today america is forcing the syrian embassy in america to close or some shit. the russians said they would dispose of syrias chemical weapons, but nothing is happening so we are publicly making it known like YO, destroy them shits or your cut off from US relations

its just minor squabblings. it doesnt seem minor to syrians, or those in the ukraine, but they are just the pawns on the board. russia is taking pawns while the us sets up for the long game