PDA

View Full Version : Unchained and Uncut

EndSane
04-28-2013, 02:46 AM
Done this awhile to get back in groove at rr...

I engulf emcees when I speak I flame throw...Django in GTA which means Im off the chain dope...EndSane flows I drain those foes who rap shit...While you fight my disease like its a prophylactic...I show the passion, invoke the hopeless madness...As wicked as crucifying a Christian to my emote my badness...People never note the average they want proficiency...Take an inch and gain a mile but still never outdistance me...There's none as sick as me; tumor meets the flu...Im a Kick-Ass star like Nick Cage and these super geeks approve...Ya über weak ya dude I already knew ya nerves was shaking...And to every jerk that irks his shit turds is flaming...With words amazing I hurt and curse like pagans...Early birds only get the worm cause the hearse was waiting...Each syllable curse is taming, theres no miracle needed...My punches go straight through you pussies like a spiritual penis...A lyrical genius making wonders as my flow is a summon...Lightning in a pan, shit it's more like a snow in an oven...Me overloading is nothing when I burn the pathetic...Then watch my body of work catch fire like its thermogenetic....Murdering meager men is my fetish; I slice the cabbage...So being a bundle of sticks is just another type of faggot...I don't over hype or ass kiss just very blunt with my feed...Cause the only danger you possess is when stunting a scene...

Natural
04-28-2013, 03:01 AM
Done this awhile to get back in groove at rr...

I engulf emcees when I speak I flame throw...Django in GTA which means Im off the chain dope...EndSane flows I drain those foes who rap shit...While you fight my disease like its a prophylactic...I show the passion, invoke the hopeless madness...As wicked as crucifying a Christian to my emote my badness...People never note the average they want proficiency...Take an inch and gain a mile but still never outdistance me...There's none as sick as me; tumor meets the flu...Im a Kick-Ass star like Nick Cage and these super geeks approve...Ya über weak ya dude I already knew ya nerves was shaking...And to every jerk that irks his shit turds is flaming...With words amazing I hurt and curse like pagans...Early birds only get the worm cause the hearse was waiting...Each syllable curse is taming, theres no miracle needed...My punches go straight through you pussies like a spiritual penis...A lyrical genius making wonders as my flow is a summon...Lightning in a pan, shit it's more like a snow in an oven...Me overloading is nothing when I burn the pathetic...Then watch my body of work catch fire like its thermogenetic....Murdering meager men is my fetish; I slice the cabbage...So being a bundle of sticks is just another type of faggot...I don't over hype or ass kiss just very blunt with my feed...Cause the only danger you possess is when stunting a scene...

Sup, new to the site but i like what i see so far.
This had a very raw swag and flow vibe to it.
It seems as if your main focus was flow but i did see flashes of intellect in a few lines.
There were minor hiccups flow wise but nothing fatal. 99% on point.
Your rhyming ability is obvious. I would like to see a full 16 bars with a solid topic from you though.

My fav part had to be lightening in a pan/snow in oven line
that was dope and django line.
Stay up dude

Zen
04-29-2013, 01:47 PM
I remember seeing you on here a LONG time ago where you been lol. But this was dope man. Like nat said it was like a raw swag type of shit. All in all I can't really complain about too much but I can' say it was the best thing I've ever seen either. That's not a diss I'm just sayin. I hate swag and flow type of shit so I guess I'm biased lol. But I enjoyed this piece nonetheless and keep droppin and stay active this time haha.

Mr. J
04-29-2013, 01:50 PM
I'm not enjoying the spiritual penis drop
I mean I guess it's cool for you Marlon..
I do enjoy the style though, nice lines here and there
still not a fan of paragraph style, (idk why you guys love it)
other than that, I recall your antics...keep it up breh

Geno
04-29-2013, 09:03 PM
Yo, whuddup endane, good to see something from you

This was pretty much like a pure flex piece to me, read very cocky in attitude, had a good flow and use of rhymes and syllables.

This shit gave me a good lol, don't know why but I dug it
..Im a Kick-Ass star like Nick Cage and these super geeks approve.

Keep posting maine!

Fig
04-29-2013, 10:27 PM
Aye good to see you End

This shit flowed pretty smooth. I mean, I read rap this over a beat the first time through and not stutter. The punchlines got corny in some parts imo (spiritual penis, bundle of sticks, faggot line) but I could still appreciate the flow.

YDK
05-01-2013, 07:58 PM
wats good bruh its ydk, this shit was clean as hell. each line was a perfect set up an "punch" type bar. nice lil flex right here tight flow. keep it up man

King Ra.
05-01-2013, 08:03 PM
Creed YDK... what it do man. It's AIMZ. EndSane whattup homie? Nomads coming back huh? I'm featuring this in the AOWL magazine tonight. :)

Split
05-06-2013, 04:21 AM
Cool, the different parts of your lines really stuttered and started at just the right times. Much better than your horrorcore stuff, had substance and for the first half at least felt nicely put together. Feel like some editing/ careful selection of concepts woulda made this hit a lot harder, but you definitely elevated, especially w/ wording and vocab