PDA

View Full Version : RND2 - Nicki Minaj's Ass vs Drake's Upbringing Nikki wins

Defiant
04-28-2013, 02:13 PM
http://cdn1.culturelabel.com/media/catalog/product/***he/1/image/500x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/h/u/hunter_the_quick_and_the_dead.jpg
RND2 The Quick & The Dead II (The Masquerade)
Alias Tournament
10 Lines
No Biting/Swaying/Feeding ETC
Due Tuesday 30th April 11.59EST
House Rules

Defiant
04-30-2013, 03:56 PM
Nikki has sent his verse

Defiant
05-01-2013, 04:22 AM
Drake has asked for an ext

Defiant
05-02-2013, 07:10 AM
Drake's verse

Your music is trash, u must die before more wack begins
I hated Dungeon Draggin' - 'n I'm doin' that to put u in one so u'll never rap again//
Ur body is a fraud, implants won't help you lame ass hybrid
U got a massive Booty - but the rest of u couldn't get raped by a gang of pirates//
U goin' the MJ route w. the enhancements, u won't get sway w/ them tweaks
Why call ur album Pink Friday when u wish u were that color every day of the week//
That shit was wack to, the songs are sleepers on shelves
Every1s respect for u is Little, Nicki - 'n ur tracks belong buried deeper than hell//
If I'm Drakes unbringing, I'm ashamed I haven't got this fake murdered
If I knew we'd Meet in this Process - I'da put u in a machine that makes burgers//

Defiant
05-02-2013, 07:11 AM
Nikki's verse -

i might cock heat, but i'll warn him before my infrared light spots D..
tell him "you better skate!" and he said, "of course! you know i played ice hockey!"
but when he saw the way my semi looked, that's when dude got really shook.
he really booked!! dude rolled off the scene quick as he did as Jimmy Brooks.
front like you're hood but you're not though...your first few concerts were flops hoe
those 'rap tours' used to suck as much as the ones who actually play in Toronto.
aubrey's been a bitch, his fro used to be fucked, have you seen this wigger's shit?
this jew line up was slaughtered enough to be a crowd of extras in schindler's list.
his pops NEVER wanted him though, he only came once inside his mom's piss hole.
he used to just cover that 'jew belly' like a yellow raincoat with the x-men symbol.

Orc
05-02-2013, 08:14 AM
I hated Dungeon Draggin' - 'n I'm doin' that to put u in one so u'll never rap again//
okay
U got a massive Booty - but the rest of u couldn't get raped by a gang of pirates//
okay
U goin' the MJ route w. the enhancements, u won't get sway w/ them tweaks
Why call ur album Pink Friday when u wish u were that color every day of the week//
no
Every1s respect for u is Little, Nicki - 'n ur tracks belong buried deeper than hell//
obvious but alright
If I'm Drakes unbringing, I'm ashamed I haven't got this fake murdered
If I knew we'd Meet in this Process - I'da put u in a machine that makes burgers//
wack

i might cock heat, but i'll warn him before my infrared light spots D..
tell him "you better skate!" and he said, "of course! you know i played ice hockey!"
no
ha okay
front like you're hood but you're not though...your first few concerts were flops hoe
those 'rap tours' used to suck as much as the ones who actually play in Toronto.
ok
aubrey's been a bitch, his fro used to be fucked, have you seen this wigger's shit?
this jew line up was slaughtered enough to be a crowd of extras in schindler's list.
ok
his pops NEVER wanted him though, he only came once inside his mom's piss hole.
he used to just cover that 'jew belly' like a yellow raincoat with the x-men symbol.
wack

close battle but i liked the lines that drake hit with a little better. vote drake

Vinny
05-02-2013, 09:32 AM

vs

mvgt-drake

Allen Knight
05-03-2013, 05:14 PM

vs

V/drake, close battle was a cool one, both had some good lines an misses i felt
drakes verse was more consistent but i liked nicki's jimmy brook bar that was nice..cool battle props yah'll

Cashius
05-03-2013, 08:36 PM
Booty, little nicki

Vs.

Schindlers list

Drake.