PDA

View Full Version : Eminem is a genius ...

Frank Metts
03-18-2014, 08:04 PM
Haters are always going to hate, they have nothing better to do so they become synical like that one dude who never likes any movies you go see , picking apart the one thing they found wrong with the movie .. Man i didn't like how lazy Forrest Whitakers eye was in the butler , that shit should of been under a tree with a sombrero and corona, I swear it was so crossed it almost made it back to wear it belonged

Interest heads are going to nit pic something they think is wrong and then claim they found some obscure artist whom they claim is better ... Yo you head that new nick sweaty sack album man, that shit was nuts

Couch critics are always going to compare his older stuff to whats out now, sitting on a couch, criticizing someone for something that they know little to nothing about

Some White kids are always going to put a few black artists ahead of him so they don't seem racist when they hang out with that one Uncle Tom black dude they know

And " net " writers and rappers are always going to talk down on his shit like they can do anything he does better , swearing their fucking suicide note to society of a topical would translate to a beat when you couldn't even get it to flow during a spoken word session

But that's how you get treated when your a rap god, sitting on that thrown in Asgard dodging hammers that mortals find claim it's Mjolnir but their just everyday common lump hammers, he's Thor btw and your some jnco Jean wearing, fabric reebok classic rocking, one ear ring still wondering if it's pierced on the straight side having, Fubu sweater vest with a 5 xl white tee under it sporting and begging for acceptance from people who have no business criticizing anything mind set

For once pay respect to the man

Fig
03-18-2014, 08:07 PM
Yeah Ive seen conversation were people be like

Na em hasn't done enough to be considered top 5 or top 10 doa

But if hasn't

No one has

Geno
03-18-2014, 08:08 PM
werd

lold @ earing bit. to real

big baby
03-18-2014, 08:09 PM
hes really good.

Ghost1
03-18-2014, 08:10 PM
Ayo but

That album came out like 6months ago?

Fig
03-18-2014, 08:10 PM
hes really good.

but?...

Hush
03-18-2014, 08:12 PM
Some ppl just don't like him bro

Rap god was impressive tho

Fig
03-18-2014, 08:12 PM
that final verse on love game might be the best rap verse I've ever heard

structurally, that is

Mike Wrecka
03-18-2014, 08:13 PM
your some jnco Jean wearing, fabric reebok classic rocking, one ear ring still wondering if it's pierced on the straight side having, Fubu sweater vest with a 5 xl white tee under it sporting and begging for acceptance

you forgot the backwards but slightly to the side Mecca visor

Rawn MD
03-18-2014, 08:14 PM
Look what Diode said

http://www.projectrhyme.com/forums/blogs/projectrhyme/death-slim-shady-24/

Frank Metts
03-18-2014, 09:42 PM
I wasn't even talking about mmlp2 but I could break down the amazing parts of it that tie so much of his career together

I can't write an full on article about how eminem has grown from a young man who spit crazy lyrics to a man who is soo much of an artist that you have to look at his canvas for days to see and take in all the beauty and detail that you might miss with just a glance , most people glance ... Everyone glanced at recovery, no one wanted to look at it because they had already given up on one of their childhood vigilante hero's because everything he did good was swept under the rug so everything he did bad could shine in neon lights .. His crushed the bat signal so no one could call upon him anymore until he say back and couldn't take the mediocrity that was playing on the radio. But he came to save hip hop too late because those who onced loved him had turned their back that quick, so he saved hip hop for himself, he saved face for himself and he made masterful art that halie could actually appreciate and see what her dad once did, he took off the cape and become aregular citizen but still fought crime, still did his vigilante duties to rid hip hop of trash and make every other artist step their game up or he would make them look foolish

Rawn MD
03-18-2014, 09:51 PM
Frank's reply after reading diode's blog is obv.

uh-oh
03-18-2014, 09:59 PM
he is trash, i'm not going to go into an indepth argument on why, because i have plenty of times before.

if you like his music, good for you. but don't talk like you know anything about music ever again.

thanks dawg!

uh-oh
03-18-2014, 10:00 PM
Frank's reply after reading diode's blog is obv.

that wasnt diode, that was richard corey

Rawn MD
03-18-2014, 10:06 PM
Now, it all comes full circle.

I apologize for expected such a thought-out article from Diode.

script life.

Frank Metts
03-18-2014, 10:14 PM
he is trash, i'm not going to go into an indepth argument on why, because i have plenty of times before.

if you like his music, good for you. but don't talk like you know anything about music ever again.

thanks dawg!

Just because you make 35 cent beats and trade them for cartons of Marlboro reds and cases of ramen noodles doesn't make you an expert on anything. ...

You think dipset is one of the best rap groups ever , I mean, really?

Did you get that new waka flocka and Gucci mane mixtape too ?

You still rocking the smilez and southstar as well?

Grfohuhoh before I hurt your feelings, don't you have illuminati shit to research looking like Larry the cable guy and Jong candys illegitimate child

Subway to hard of a job for a musical expert like yourself to keep? Did dipset tell you to get fired in one of their terribly agonising songs?

uh-oh
03-18-2014, 10:25 PM
this is how i quit subway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqAm5gIgJII

my beats are FREE. yet people still give me hundreds of dollars for them for some reason like im not going to give away a sold beat to anyone who asks lol

dipset is one of the best rap groups ever.

i would bet my life gucci manes mixtapes are better than eminems albums and i've only heard a few tracks from him.

smilez and southstar had that one BANGER THO. if smilez and southstar were an asian and a black dude and im remembering what i think i am.

post some more terrible opinions on music plz

Rawn MD
03-18-2014, 10:40 PM
They def did have that one banger, can't recall the name, but def had that one... smilez n southstar that is..

also gucci mane mixtapes r dope, its the LP's that fall short

but Dipset aint the best group, we've had this discussion b4 tho.

but yo real tip, subway legit paid u to b an artist, y u quit?

i kno u wasnt starving.
uh-oh

PancakeBrah
03-18-2014, 10:41 PM
Eminem made three good to great albums and has been a homeless man's version of himself since. You're bandying the 'genius' tag about much too carelessly and I would sit down and consider showing some restraint if I were in your shoes.

Thank you.

Frank Metts
03-18-2014, 10:42 PM
You were fired from subway you've already told us

You stuck your little lesbian maker in a dyke just she could make sure she could confirm to her conscious that she was indeed gay, now her girlfriend needs to wear dental dam because your gave her some subway transmitted disease

You've never made over 40 bucks on a beat and I've heard you trying to sell two for $25 dollars before like it was so Payless shoe sale ... Your not a very good producer, that's me being honest with you , it's a nice hobby but you'll never make more then hot dog and ramen noodle money doing it ...

Santana is the only one in dipset worth anything and he publicly has said eminem is his favorite rapper and he would do anything to be on a track with him http://www.rapbasement.com/eminem/020409-juelz-santana-joins-lil-wayne-as-artists-who-plead-for-eminem-to-do-a-song-with-them.html

Camron is horrible as to were eminem has mastered the English language so much he can manipulate words to tell stories wifi amazing multis .. Camron has to make up words to carry those same multis , camron is raps dr suess

But listen to those Mobb deep records that were made when you were 4 and fantasy about living that life homie, it's just a fantasy, you want to be soo gutter that your gonna end up living in one

Your seem like a good dude but you have a very skewed reality

Ghost1
03-18-2014, 10:45 PM
NOBODY TALKS DOWN ON EMINEM ON FRANKS WATCH

Frank Metts
03-18-2014, 10:45 PM
Eminem made three good to great albums and has been a homeless man's version of himself since. You're bandying the 'genius' tag about much too carelessly and I would sit down and consider showing some restraint if I were in your shoes.

Thank you.

How many great albums have you made ?

That's what I thought

Don't you have some hot oils to burn and fionna Apple to listen too

PancakeBrah
03-18-2014, 10:48 PM
Did you really just use the 'what music have you made?' argument in a debate?

One second I need to check my calendar

PancakeBrah
03-18-2014, 10:48 PM
Back.

Holy fuck it IS 2014 and you did that.

Mind=blown.

Frank Metts
03-18-2014, 11:10 PM
This isn't an arguement or debate

No one even gives his music a chance... No one can tell me why rap god is genius because of the length of the song and how that ties info mmlp 1 or why the parking lot skit is before rhyme or reason and how that ties a trilogy of skits together as it just seems like a weird out of place skit

His music is soo good esp the last two albums... People don't listen they prejudge, skim and then argue because earl sweatshirt made a decent album and that's cooler to talk about 2014

But still pancake, get back to your bottle of jack and your list of ways you can try and beat your social anxiety

uh-oh
03-18-2014, 11:18 PM
when everyone disagrees with you it should be a sign.

eminem hasnt been good for a long time. neither has anyone you seen me show interest in. if you think i listen to 2014 cam you are kidding yourself.

people listen to music they relate too. when i was a 13 year old poor white kid full of anger i loved eminem. then i got older and realized there were only a few good tracks. if you like modern eminem you just suck man

he is terrible. people skim through his music because it doesnt grab them. i tried giving this a try and posted about it online before

i don't know why getting everyone else to like eminem is so important to you. if you like him cool. you shouldnt care that i think your weird for it. the same way i dont care if you think im weird for liking dipset

you aint gonna convince anyone to like anything they don't. the same way i aint gonna convince you that im not a terrible producer. i could post screenshots and links to projects people paid to use my music for, i could post links of people just randomly uploading my music to youtube, links to people posting it on blogs, links to every thread where no one had anything bad to say. but to you i'm wack. im not gonna try and change your mind.

Frank Metts
03-18-2014, 11:29 PM
I don't want everyone to like eminem

This topic just always startd a heated convo that lasts a little while

Daughter is sleeping and wife is on her way home

Mission accomplished

I still love eminem and I'm not sure how from start to finish mmlp 2 doesn't grab anyone in anyway, it's full of amazing songs and relatable songs to many people

I Mean if you don't like love game then IMO you don't like music

Headlights is Stan worthy and a song that may live on forever

The whole cd. + bonus tracks plus the call of duty track ft buckshot are all well above anything anyone had done in awhile

Recovery is personal to me but I still think it's very good music and very relatable to me at least

Then you have to go back to eminem show for his next great albums and then everything before that even though encore has some of my favorite tracks on it and relapse has a few good tracks on it

The first few people who posted were positive , you and pancake are the only fun people that want to disprove me

oats
03-19-2014, 03:31 AM
Eminem is deserving of the title imo. I maintain that Relapse is in the good-to-great range. Recovery was plain but decent. MMLP2 was good. First three albums were phenomenal. Only album that's not really worth listening to is Encore, and even that had a handful of jewels on it.

wtf@Smilez and Southstar reference in here lol. What's Goin On was the shit in like middle school

oats
03-19-2014, 03:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_wwEglFUb4

Rawn MD
03-19-2014, 03:35 AM
the song was 'tell me' oats geeze

why couldnt u get it right.

smh, why do i rmbr these things.

Frank Metts
03-19-2014, 09:05 AM
I love my odd references

anime_boners
03-19-2014, 09:16 AM
jnco Jean wearing
one ear ring still wondering if it's pierced on the straight side having

+repped

namix
03-19-2014, 09:34 AM
eminem has certainly done enough to be considered top 5-10 ---- whether you like him or not, if you do not think he should even be in that conversation, then what criteria are you using?

net sales? haha... clearly he's in the convo.

lyricism? haha... clearly he's in the convo (although, i'd actually go more like Rakim-type dudes if we went this route)

flow/scheme/etc...? heh... i mean seriously... dude is in the conversation whether you like him or not.

Sicc
03-19-2014, 09:36 AM
EM is dope. Even his name at the time he created it gave everyone the concept of playing with the alphabet an rearranging letters and shit to come up with their own PEN name. Co'mon. Whether half of you admit it or not, he's influenced the majority.

EMINEM M & M Marshal Matters or w/e his name is.

Frank Metts
03-19-2014, 10:16 AM
eminem has certainly done enough to be considered top 5-10 ---- whether you like him or not, if you do not think he should even be in that conversation, then what criteria are you using?

lyricism? haha... clearly he's in the convo (although, i'd actually go more like Rakim-type dudes if we went this route)

flow/scheme/etc...? heh... i mean seriously... dude is in the conversation whether you like him or not.

Fuck top five, bitch, I'm top four
And that includes Biggie and Pac, whore
And I got an Evil Twin
So who the fuck do you think that third and that fourth spot's for?
And crazy as I am I'm much tamer than him
And I'm nuts, then again who the fuck wants a plain Eminem?

Sicc
03-19-2014, 11:14 AM
Big Pun's up there.

Rawn MD
03-19-2014, 12:03 PM
Pun couldn't perform ttho

Dead in the mi4ddle off...stop
5min breathbreak...
Little italy little did we...stop

Point proof.

Frank Metts
03-19-2014, 12:38 PM
Pun was dope on wax but let money kill him

Fat joe use to and I still think is dope I'd put him top 25 maybe even top 20 personally

Xzibit as well ... Man when paparazzi dropped I was mesmorized

Sicc
03-19-2014, 01:02 PM
Pun > Fat Joe, IMO.

Big L was dope too.
Stack Bundles was another dope emcee. Not in my ALL TIME list, tho but he was ILL.

Frank Metts
03-19-2014, 01:09 PM
Ohh pun is def better then joe in almost every aspect of rap I wasn't saying fat joe was better I was just saying he's been pretty dope since he dropped jealous ones envy way back when I was in high school lol

Frank Metts
03-19-2014, 01:09 PM
Ghetto fab is hard too not put it in the bag fab

Frank Metts
03-19-2014, 01:10 PM
NOBODY TALKS DOWN ON EMINEM ON FRANKS WATCH

I know how I roll beard al yankovic

Sicc
03-19-2014, 01:28 PM
Never liked Fab too much. He was more of a hit or miss kind of dude, for me.

Frank Metts
03-19-2014, 01:33 PM
Never liked Fab too much. He was more of a hit or miss kind of dude, for me.

First album was raw ... Mixtapes raw ...

Sicc
03-19-2014, 02:10 PM
Yea, his mix tapes were nice. Didn't really like much else, tbh.

ill nik-A
03-19-2014, 03:20 PM
Eminem is a genius

I have the final say period

Geno
03-19-2014, 04:08 PM

nuff said

Mike Wrecka
03-19-2014, 04:40 PM
MMLP2 was the best album of 2013

and im no super fan.

he hasn't fallen off. he has evolved. if you cant recognize the complexity of his rhyming mechanics, his multis well what are you doing with your life

on Legacy he keeps the same rhyme string going for three verses all while telling a narrative. that is an extremely difficult thing to do

Geno
03-19-2014, 04:43 PM
he has devolved tbh. but even so he outshines the new copetition. doesnt say much for him though

ill nik-A
03-19-2014, 04:52 PM
He has evolved it's not the plain multi crap

Geno
03-19-2014, 04:54 PM
stfu

Geno
03-19-2014, 04:55 PM
you gonna tell me track one near the end old eminem flow wasnt his best segment on the whole cd? evolved my fucking ass

Eŋg
03-19-2014, 04:55 PM
em fell off hard. no hunger.

a dope emcee though, yes. not the best to do it imo. up there? fair enough.

Geno
03-19-2014, 05:01 PM
tne best to do it. just not in his prime

ill nik-A
03-19-2014, 05:02 PM
stfu

U stfu nigga

I don't agree with u swallow it

Geno
03-19-2014, 05:04 PM
fu. fuck that and fuck you. are kidding? dumb fuck

Geno
03-19-2014, 05:05 PM
fuck ill nik-A
see me

ill nik-A
03-19-2014, 05:07 PM
fuck @ill nika
see me

Haven't u tried and tried nigga

I'm dumb but u fucked a whore with no jimmy

Fuck with that bitch

Geno
and yo frank. your sideways ass fucking pic is pissing me off. fiucking turn irt assholllleleeee!!!!!!!

Geno
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. fuck you yo

Geno
03-19-2014, 05:08 PM
i will body anyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

ill nik-A
03-19-2014, 05:08 PM
I win

Geno
03-19-2014, 05:09 PM
no. you suck. not win