PDA

View Full Version : If you could Matrix style one thing...

oats
03-19-2014, 04:36 PM
Either a skill or set of knowledge, what would it be?

PancakeBrah
03-19-2014, 04:38 PM
Math.

All the math.

oats
03-19-2014, 04:39 PM
That's the winner right there. It would unlock so many doors of knowledge elsewhere.

Dope girl
03-19-2014, 05:01 PM
all reading

Sick
03-19-2014, 05:14 PM
Godlike picking up skills

See any chick and where anytime and Ill be giving her a good dicking in a matter of seconds

ill nik-A
03-19-2014, 05:14 PM
I'd wake up yo

Ghost1
03-19-2014, 06:58 PM
Ayo but

When i read the title i thought u meant like.....really bad ass slow motion scene

So thats how i will respond

Id be just walkin.....u kno...mad slow....behind my boss an that GIANT rotund rotisserie.....id have an object in hand.....i would sail the object over her right shoulder then....stealthily id jog towards her left...as her head followed the object....lets call it...a cosmo magazine...my hand would gloriously smash into her donkey creating a ripple thatd disturb tectonic plates...but conveniently ive performed this seemingly career hara kiri right by the 4th floor stair case that the janitor with hepatitus c keeps the door open too cuz he thinks it drys the stairs off when he mops them with this slippery shit that people injure themselves on....an i wouod do a sidewheel aerial thru the door as i look past the magnificent carnage and confusion i just orchestrated....i see my boy jordan.....hes the only one who barely sees me as i dissapear into obscurity....and i mouth to him while im upside down mid aerial....JESUS HANDS IS IN THE BUILDINGGGGGGGG....end scene.

In matrix.

Jesus hands.

Destroyer
03-19-2014, 07:01 PM
Kung fu is the only correct answer

uh-oh
03-19-2014, 07:05 PM
composer/conductor

it would be my day job, for some crazy orchestra, and when i got off work i would just sample myself and basically rule the world

Sicc
03-19-2014, 07:16 PM
Godlike picking up skills

See any chick and where anytime and Ill be giving her a good dicking in a matter of seconds

Lol, wtf.

Vulgar
03-19-2014, 07:21 PM
Thugjitsu.

Fig
03-19-2014, 07:35 PM
The ability to defocalize my consciousness like a light switch and communicate with my network of DNA

Sharp
03-19-2014, 07:41 PM
The ability to defocalize my consciousness like a light switch and communicate with my network of DNA

teehee

Fig
03-19-2014, 07:42 PM
teehee

;D

Eŋg
03-19-2014, 11:18 PM
Thugjitsu.

http://cdn6.scifighting.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/yves-edwards-600x600.jpg

to absorb everything that was ever written, and to retain it? despite the inevitable garbage... yea. dg's idea wasn't that retarded.

that or like proficiency with (all) musical instruments. or the infinity gauntlet.

maths debate
03-19-2014, 11:57 PM
Math.

All the math.

nigga

Sicc
03-20-2014, 12:04 AM
Still not sure how bags was able to reproduce. That's odd. All thou he looks like he's due to go in to labor. Let me chill before his water breaks on his next anxiety novel.

oats
03-20-2014, 12:05 AM
Ayo but

When i read the title i thought u meant like.....really bad ass slow motion scene

So thats how i will respond

Id be just walkin.....u kno...mad slow....behind my boss an that GIANT rotund rotisserie.....id have an object in hand.....i would sail the object over her right shoulder then....stealthily id jog towards her left...as her head followed the object....lets call it...a cosmo magazine...my hand would gloriously smash into her donkey creating a ripple thatd disturb tectonic plates...but conveniently ive performed this seemingly career hara kiri right by the 4th floor stair case that the janitor with hepatitus c keeps the door open too cuz he thinks it drys the stairs off when he mops them with this slippery shit that people injure themselves on....an i wouod do a sidewheel aerial thru the door as i look past the magnificent carnage and confusion i just orchestrated....i see my boy jordan.....hes the only one who barely sees me as i dissapear into obscurity....and i mouth to him while im upside down mid aerial....JESUS HANDS IS IN THE BUILDINGGGGGGGG....end scene.

In matrix.

Jesus hands.

This > any skill or set of knowledge

Masaii
03-20-2014, 12:12 AM
The coding knowledge required to create the matrix program

Badweather
03-20-2014, 11:45 AM
philosophy

knowing too much would drive me to suicide, knowledge would drive me crazy. but learning how to question things would help keep my mind actively dreaming up dope shit.

philosophy all the way.