PDA

View Full Version : Daughter looks like rocky during the clubber lang fight

Frank Metts
03-20-2014, 09:24 AM
And im her corner man

She split her eye last night in the tub and I immediately grabbed some qtips, peroxide and neosporin and a stool ... Been playing corner man since

Tough girl didn't even cry, not even with a qtip of peroxide in her open wound .. She was pissed I had to end bath time early though

Diode
03-20-2014, 09:27 AM
good dad is good

Frank Metts
03-20-2014, 09:29 AM
Felt terrible though but I know it wasn't stitch worthy and our on call pediatrician said if it wasn't an emergency ( everything is an emergency when it comes to your own kids ) then let it go for the night and call in the am

Inno
03-20-2014, 09:39 AM
Frank Metts

keep an out for concussion signs..

my daughter fell the other off the bed..look like she was growing another forehead yo lol...

Diode
03-20-2014, 09:42 AM
Frank Metts

keep an out for concussion signs..

my daughter fell the other off the bed..look like she was growing another forehead yo lol...

yeah this

our niece is prone to smashing into everything and has had a few concussions despite just turning 2 this feb

Inno
03-20-2014, 09:47 AM
word man....im sure you know the procedures to this...

but just incase.

dont let her fall asleep...and ofcourse watch out for the throwup..she start throwing up ER my nigga.

but seems you got nothing to worry about...

gl with that...

Frank Metts
03-20-2014, 10:35 AM
No concussion ... That falling asleep bit is a myth ... People become naturally tired after bumping their head even slightly

But I know all the signs and she showed 0 LAST NIGHT

uh-oh
03-20-2014, 12:35 PM
all I did was concuss myself as a youth. don't let these guys SPOOK u. also peroxide doesn't burn it just tingles from the bubbling. but word u got this yo. my only hospital visits in my life were when I was attacked by animals and broken bones. other than shots as a youngin of course

LOOK AT HOW I TURNED OUT

Sicc
03-20-2014, 12:53 PM
Peroxide doesn't burn, tho. Now alcohol on the other hand, she probably would have hit you with a HADUKEN.

Rawn MD
03-20-2014, 12:59 PM
lolol @attacked by animals

i've swam w sharks in the wild, like 30 of em during a feeding frenzy
ive wrestled alligators n crocodiles for community svc @Indian reservation
i've cleaned a 'big cat' cage w the cat still in it

n never have i been attacked by animals

wtf attacked u uh-oh

im truly intrigued

StarFaggot
03-20-2014, 01:34 PM
Frank is that her in your avy?

Sick
03-20-2014, 01:42 PM
Aero you need to settle down br0

Youre hitting 30 and youre still going to the club to get pussy

C'mon now you dont wanna be that old guy in the club

Sicc
03-20-2014, 01:53 PM
Rawn hand look like baby dicks.

Rawn MD
03-20-2014, 01:58 PM
Sicc have u even seen my pic, or do u just enjoy speaking out ur ass.

fuckin moron.

Sicc
03-20-2014, 01:59 PM
Rawn got baby dick fingers.

Rawn MD
03-20-2014, 02:07 PM
Point proven

if u rlly want'd u could just @ neigh

he got my sht on his desktop for inspiration.

uh-oh
03-20-2014, 05:33 PM
lolol @attacked by animals

i've swam w sharks in the wild, like 30 of em during a feeding frenzy
ive wrestled alligators n crocodiles for community svc @Indian reservation
i've cleaned a 'big cat' cage w the cat still in it

n never have i been attacked by animals

wtf attacked u uh-oh

im truly intrigued

spiders and dogsss

when i was 7ish? maybe younger a brown recluse deaded my leg. it didnt get to the ROTTEN stage tho like you see on google. one day i had a bruise on my shin. thought nothing of it. the next day i couldnt move my leg it hurt so bad. the day after that i had red lines going up my leg to my thigh, went to the hospital they gave be a shot in my buttcheek like a G and killed it. i remember them saying if the red lines got up to my chest region i coulda been a GONER

when i was 10 i got bit in the arm by a rottweiler. just a quick snap tho and then he had that guilty look like shit my bad MAN. my boy was roughhousing with him and it had his shirt and was ripping it so i grabbed him around the waist and he turned and got me.

when i was 12 a german shepherd savaged me tho i had to fight it off. luckily it was a MUTT and not full german shepherd tho so it was smaller and runtyish. but word rang my boys doorbell and he had like the glass screendoor. the dog ran and hit it, and the door just blew open. he ran past me came back and got my arm, i thumbed its eye and it let go and grabbed my thigh, i was kicking the fuck out of it and somehow it let go again and i tried kicking it in the head but hit it in the throat, it made a crazy sound and ran off. i was screaming and shit LEAKING and there was people probably like 100 feet away not even looking or paying attention. my boy came out like holy shit yo, i had him ride my bike home and i walked home crying bleeding everywhere.

broken bones were just minor fractures in my hands from being a rebellious youth who thought it was a good idea to punch holes in walls. boxer breaks

Rawn MD
03-20-2014, 06:03 PM
word, i got a brown recluse bite b4 myself

same thing...i couldnt walk n sht

went to some urgent care place they gave me a shot n a script 4 some vicoden

went away in a snap

not no hospital trip tho

Frank Metts
03-20-2014, 10:53 PM
Frank is that her in your avy?

I'm trying to remember if I know you from somewhere ... I was gone for a minute and I know people got all these alias' and shit

Who are you again?

StarFaggot
03-20-2014, 10:57 PM
I'm trying to remember if I know you from somewhere ... I was gone for a minute and I know people got all these alias' and shit

Who are you again?

I'm the guy who just asked is that grotesque female looking thing in your avatar your daughter.

Frank Metts
03-20-2014, 11:05 PM
uh-oh Rawn

3/4 of brown recluse spider bites are misdiagnosied ... They are a very non aggressive spider ... You almost have to grab one and press it against your skin for it to actually bite you , also uh oh if you had really went that long without treatment you would of gotten very sick. Not died but the red line pretty much means it wasn't a recluse , they actually cause necrosis more then not, systemetic issues are rare ... Also your not going to bruise from their bite they have tiny fangs and are semi small spider, you get more of a pimple like cyst that begins crater from the inside out and that can start like 12 hours after the bite

Frank Metts
03-20-2014, 11:07 PM
I'm the guy who just asked is that grotesque female looking thing in your avatar your daughter.

Still not ringing a bell, give me some more hints I'm sure if you've been around for awhile I can figure out who you are

Rawn MD
03-20-2014, 11:15 PM
Frank, I rolled over on the spider and brought it with me.

They ID'd it as a brown recluse.

StarFaggot
03-20-2014, 11:17 PM
I want a boy and a girl.

Frank Metts
03-20-2014, 11:18 PM
Frank, I rolled over on the spider and brought it with me.

They ID'd it as a brown recluse.

I believe you as Florida is a hot bed for the recluse ... I think uh-oh even though probably told it was a recluse wasn't

Symptoms don't Match up, they just don't attack etc etc ... I seen a girl first hand the aftermath of a neglected recluse bite and it was fucking nasty

Rawn MD
03-20-2014, 11:20 PM
yeah, sht gets black all around the wheel...
necrotic tissue spreads...
goes systemic...

pretty gruesome.

Frank Metts
03-20-2014, 11:24 PM
Whole in her leg , dead tissue cut around it , open wound packed with new gauze hourly as if tries to heal from the inside out ... That's before surgeries to try and feel the empty space if left

StarFaggot
03-21-2014, 12:57 AM
Ouch

StarFaggot
03-21-2014, 01:07 AM
Your daughter looks like Jeff Ross

uh-oh
03-21-2014, 06:58 AM
word i didnt see the bite happen, it was definately a spider bite tho cuz it had the fang marks i guess in the bruise, they told my mom it was a brown recluse i was a littlin YO

but word i was living in clearwater florida at the time, they're rare in ohio

and like you said and like you find on google my bite wasnt like that, it was like a bruise/monkey bubble with the venom or whatever making the red line up my leg

no crater or nothing

Geno
03-21-2014, 10:39 AM
rite on. i fucks with you as a father homie. proppers. stay true