PDA

View Full Version : AOWL Spotlight Match #2: TopicalDood5 (4-1) VS. Red glare (6-3) [RG WINS BY NO SHOW.]

King Ra.
04-29-2013, 12:51 AM
16 lines minimum, 48 lines maximum. (if agreed upon by both participants, you may go beyond the limit at your own risk.)

Verses are due FRIDAY 4/26 at 11:59 PST.
Extensions are due SATURDAY 4/27 at 11:59 PST.
(There is a 6 hour grace period following the end of the extension deadline. If you fail to post anything by the end of the grace period time, you will be given the no show loss.)

You must vote on at least 4 other battles and post links in the Voting Thread. For every absent vote, you will be deducted ONE vote next week.

Voting ends TUESDAY 4/30 at 11:59 PST.(Unless otherwise it may be extended another day at the most.)

You MUSTcheck in.

If you no-show, you will be removed from next week and have to sign back into the league.

NOTE:
Swaying, excessive freeposting, voter fraud etc. are grounds for vote deductions at discretion of the moderators.
Editing your verse after the grace period, after your opponent posts, or after the first vote (especially this)- as well as biting- are grounds for disqualification at discretion of the moderators.

TOPIC: http://vanille63.v.a.pic.centerblog.net/ffaad513.jpg

Good luck to both participants. TopicalDood5 Red glare

Soulstice
04-29-2013, 05:36 PM
in hurr

Red glare
05-03-2013, 11:07 AM
me 2. ext

ZeeDee
05-04-2013, 02:10 PM
I know its harder to come back after such close battle losses that u both did great in, but I hope you can both show and not let that stop your progress... great writers like the both of you is why I have pulled myself ouof retirement to write in topical league format....

This should be battle of the week... or in competition for it with the champ match and contenders match...

*not meant as a freepost.... just wanted to say that cuz I want to see this match happen and also see thse two continue to stay in the league without receiving a no show and being kicked out for next week.

Soulstice
05-04-2013, 08:54 PM
when is this even due?

Red glare
05-04-2013, 09:13 PM
I can post tomorrow TopicalDood5 or win with this, up to you/
Topicaldood5 - heres your topical loss number 2//

King Ra.
05-05-2013, 08:59 AM
RED GLARE WINS BY NO SHOW.