PDA

View Full Version : Bags vs Vulgar - {Bags wins}

Orc
04-29-2013, 12:56 PM
Rules

Welcome to Netcees inaugural audio tournament!

The verses must be 1.00 maximum, you can upload them to whatever site you wish. When your verse is done you upload it and link it to this thread. No beats allowed, this is an acapella tournament.

Good look guys, prove you can spit in real life!

Round 2 verses are due Saturday.

Ghost1
05-03-2013, 09:12 PM
Cant post till monday.....coo?

Ill drop monday no doubt but i wont have peace an quiet to record till then

Vulgar
05-04-2013, 01:00 AM
Bags

All good, I forgot about this til now tbh. Monday is fine.

Ghost1
05-06-2013, 06:07 PM
Vulgar

My vids done....just trynna figure how to upload woth the new piece of shit youtube

Ghost1
05-06-2013, 08:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grjaYTZufvg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Vulgar
05-06-2013, 10:22 PM
Bags

WARNING: Lower your volume in the beginning.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=644121&songID=12308287

Nigma
05-06-2013, 11:34 PM
lol glad there was finally an actual battle in this

vulgar, pretty consistent with it, easy to understand for the most part, one section was a little too quick to hear everything but still understood the the gist of it. good direction with the personals but feel you could have broadened out on the subject matter a bit. solid opener, drew in attention. closer was adequate, ballsy to speak down on your audio in an audio battle but whatever haha

bags, i like your wall. really enjoyed that verse haha. dunno about the biting allegations but tbh but hit for me regardless. really dope flow started about half way in, referencing his old verse titles was nostalgia and you turned it into a punch with typi-bags swag. your closing portion was my fav part of this battle, was fun to listen to.

I was feelin bags more here, feel he went in with a much bigger arsenal of punches and did so with a pretty fresh flow and delivery

Strikta
05-06-2013, 11:39 PM
yo

Ghost1
05-07-2013, 12:00 AM
Lol. Hey.

PancakeBrah
05-07-2013, 12:32 AM
bags won.

vulgar's rhymes were cool. but your delivery was pretty weak. i listened to your verse a few times over to make sure i wasn't missing something truly dope, but nothing stood out. seemed like you delivered your shit too fast and didn't have the necessary pause/breaks to let anything hit. that'd be fine if the punches were good, but nothing made a lasting impression. and ending the verse quasi-dissing yourself left me wanting. post-it notes line was kind of funny. a lot of personals but it felt empty. written down im sure this reads dope, flow-wise. based on preconceptions i thought you'd be slightly better, but didn't do it for me this run. you do a funny ass bagatron imitation tho.

bags won from :29-:50 won it pretty much. good delivery and funny. the satire of vulgar's verses right after that section lost me, tbh. not that didn't understand what you were doing, it just fell flat to me. the ending right after that was weak as well, just statement-ish to me. but the aforementioned section was easily the most memorable portion of either 'track' and the delivery was nice. also the delivery was nice even in the sections i didn't necessarily enjoy. probably the best audio diss track on netcees by an unhappy white future cable provider i've heard thus far.

props to both of you. focused on the negative in the vote but i listened to both multiple times and thought this battle was cool.

ill nik-A
05-09-2013, 08:43 AM
This was nice... Props amigos