PDA

View Full Version : AYO SO...but..yo. Earlier today i was going over my schematics for becoming the president of the US wen i started to ponder the inevitable smeer campaign i would face.....then i was like...ayo...but...yo. wouod they find out about wen i was 19 an i l

Ghost1
03-20-2014, 05:56 PM
Let that 15 year old girl suck me from behind with her nose nudging on my butthole like am unexpected guest at the fire exit? Or maybe....wouod they focus in that 35 year old 6 i banged in the front seat of her malibu while her baby was in the back seat furiously wailing while i called her names and told her to ignore the child? I mean.....asode from losing the presidency....i may could end up being shunned from society. How deep wouod they delve into my private life? Would they bring up issue from that time i bought sum dro an put an orange peel in it...then forgot about it....an it was coverrd in mold....so then i sold it to this pregnant girl an told her it was white rhino? Somethings i dont think i eveb want to remember myself.....would they even be able to air them on public cable? It would be a shit show...in 8th grade i was expelled from west middle for drawing a gigantic portrait of hitler in salute on the blackboard when our teacher left us to take a quiz.... the resemblance was uncanny. Now the world will think me an amti semite? I was just flirting with britney goldbergstein.....people dont do things like this? I have lived for a long time....ive done some things...i find it hard to believe that our other presidents havent been aired out too....maybe id have to thro sum loot down to have some things covered up....like .....ayo....like that one time tho....this kid i knew....had a party...an he was selling E to every1 ....but i didnt have any money.....he said he wouodnt front me....but later on....after every1 was passed out...i seen he left like 6-7 of the pills sittin in a bag on the coffee table...so...instead of just stealing them i jerked off into the bag and jizzed all over them...then put em back on the table an left. I snorted heroin out of a piece of construction paper that i tore off from an art project this womans child made at school woth a picture of her family on it in crayon.

But i digress

If you were ti run for presidency of the US wat are some things u would be worried may potentially come to light while ur running

Disciss?

Destroyer
03-20-2014, 06:01 PM
does the White House frown on sway threads?

Ghost1
03-20-2014, 06:04 PM
does the White House frown on sway threads?

I fear it would be correlated to communism....outlook is bleak.

Destroyer
03-20-2014, 06:05 PM
b...but I'm white...

veritas
03-20-2014, 06:07 PM
if you were president I would assassinate you.

Fig
If they found out I was mexican

Like just the instance they looked at me

Itd be an insta no

Destroyer
which one of us?
I'm assuming both

Rawn MD
03-20-2014, 06:08 PM
this from .007 and selling umbrellas

sounds legit.

Ghost1
03-20-2014, 06:08 PM
b...but I'm white...

I fear even this is no longer an attribute in america. God save us all.

Ghost1
03-20-2014, 06:09 PM
LOL@the tag

I forgot about my DUIs

I dont think those will be a factor?

Hush
03-20-2014, 06:11 PM
Wanted to read
Tried to read
Didn't read

veritas
03-20-2014, 06:11 PM
which one of us?
I'm assuming both

you will have your death in time. It will not be of my hands, though I will take account of your final words and in hell thy torment shall be.

Anthony, this thread only further proves that you do not need to exist as soon as possible.

Destroyer
03-20-2014, 06:12 PM
hell isn't a real thing tho

Ghost1
03-20-2014, 06:14 PM
I have attoned tho....

I dropped sum clothes off to goodwill just yesterday

Destroyer
03-20-2014, 06:19 PM
some of those clothes were mine, so I'm good too

Ghost1
03-20-2014, 06:20 PM
We saved!

Destroyer
03-20-2014, 06:20 PM
peace and goodwill to all!

veritas
03-20-2014, 06:23 PM
Anthony...tell me your thoughts about Jesus
Jude.. .you as well.

Destroyer
03-20-2014, 06:24 PM
great story

Ghost1
03-20-2014, 06:27 PM
Make a different thread an we can talk about jesus.

This thread is for people to answer the OP

Sicc
03-20-2014, 07:18 PM
This fat wigga, man. Bags - do your daughter a favor and kill yourself, bruh. Poor child is genetically doomed.

TYSON
03-20-2014, 07:20 PM
Lol @ this whole thread

Ghost1
03-20-2014, 07:24 PM
Lol. Oh geez. Suprise to see u logged in...

Hows stealing my exact boarding style and using rawn jokes i created before u were here that u dont even understnd going?

I see kyzo thinks ur quite the netcee super star. U must feel 10feet tall! Good for u guy. Good for u.

Rawn MD
03-20-2014, 07:50 PM
LOL

I actually agree w bags here

Dood has no fuckin clue wtf he is saying. He is just like hey guys look at me, I can watch what other ppl do and exactly mimic it.

He hasn't seen a pic of me, more importantly THAT pic, yet he acts like he is my next door neighbor.

Dood's a fuckin parrot, and a leach.

Sicc
03-20-2014, 09:32 PM
Rawn, shut your faggot ass up.

Bags - you claim I'm online more then you WHEN YOU NEVER LOG OFF, son. You type these weird novels towards me, which are corny the majority of the time and the only ones laughing so happen to be Rawn. You are some king boarder. Let me tell you, keep the good work up, faggot. Your daughter must be proud.

Hey today in show and tell I'm going to show my class mates the screen shot of my daddy's netcees HOF induction, yay.

Trademarks Old Life
03-20-2014, 09:52 PM
Where r u ?

Why r u talking like this?

U never used to act this way

Rawn MD
03-20-2014, 09:52 PM
let me clarify something 4 u

bags does not like me

i do not like bags

but, we mutually detest u

do u understand?

Bags, and I are on polar opposites of the board...

u r just the tropic of CANCER,

(the equator would b more accurate, but it's prominance exceeds u so its not a worthy analogy)

I do not think anyone on the board whos name differs from u enjoys ur presence

and kyz0 just fucks w u to mock u bc ur to stupid to see that.

Just leave man.

Ghost1
03-20-2014, 09:58 PM
Lol now u try an use my own angle of u being logged in allllllllmday long against me?

Haha. Sad.

Bags first post today 5pm
Gay marks first post 7am

Lol. U can furiously dispute and ignore the glaring truth that is ur faggotiction but u will never get to be wat I am to this site. No matter how many hours u dedicate per day

PancakeBrah
03-20-2014, 09:59 PM
There's a lot of things I'd rather not expose to this forum for this thread. Also, I don't think I could recapture the Bags-esque storytelling panache. Those ellipses and horribly misspelled words create a certain je ne sais quoi I can't replicate. Until I ether you in our 10,000 view topic.

Until then.

But yes, very entertaining topic and original post. Would lol again.

Ghost1
03-20-2014, 10:05 PM
Until then friend. Until then.

veritas
03-20-2014, 10:43 PM
and the bottom feeding continues.