PDA

View Full Version : My text hof speech

ill nik-A
03-21-2014, 05:55 PM
I started out at battle raps back in the days when squiggly~lines were dope... I topped the ranks quickly and was top 10 in like months

Then I moved on to lyric Olympics which became hip hop heads which became rap leagues... Where I was the top ranked battler with the nets best point rank system, mental stamina was the owner, some backpacking Aesop liking black dude who was cool but what black dude likes Aesop? Weird. Anyway this site had maaaad talent, as good as Upn as most shared the luxury of being good in upn and at our site... Likes of Kung, who I've beaten twice I might add... Prolly one of the best to ever do it along with his bro pulse who to me was dopest, yea I beat him, Equation, prox, en-v, bloodsweatters who I all beat... I proved I was the best

I ventured to rm and I champed it, I got cheated by oneduh on my second attempt by registering with diff names and voting but whatever I've beaten oneduh two times before, I beat hella niggaz on both runs

I then ventured to other sites like LW where I bet ppl like toil, karaoke, zuch, WordPerfect etcetera, champing the the 10 line league and winning the best topical league tourney against the likes of deezenuts and Cain, damn I'm good

I did Upn season 3 of the pba I think and beat ppl like milo, lol at nasif, I'm blanking out in names but yea I did the playoffs against the very best

In bw, I champed many times, in a league with Kung, properhops who I beat several times, classic but that might be at RL, also bet butler to champ shit, just to prove I'm a boss, the goat is sick an don't quit

Beat shake at Bboys, champed the league also there later

Then came nc where I won the pic tourney vs alien, cuz I'm good, beat resin, blue, hush like 3 times or more, tettris, GOW, karaoke, Alvin 6x,and one of the goats ur boy resin fuck yea I'm good, I went 10-0 in the little man poem league where black ducked me, beat the invincible pent up and I spanked cake, u know why? Cuz I'm fucking good, then I teamed up with bags hahah no comp, Orc, Knox I mean really? It was easy

Now in nc2 I've beaten neighbor, Orc, vulgar, pink slipped 3, laughed in the face if the BA as I own that shit

Thank u guys, I'm fucking good

The real goat

anime_boners
03-21-2014, 05:58 PM
good thread nik.

good words about good things. congrats.

ill nik-A
03-21-2014, 05:59 PM
My kicks are also sickkk

Ghost1
03-21-2014, 06:02 PM
I read it all.

I been put nik in the hall like 4months ago.
namix just aint added his name yet.

Nik da real goat.

Allen Knight
03-21-2014, 06:20 PM
loll

StarFaggot
03-21-2014, 06:30 PM
Cool speech and history but don't disrespect me with the goat line.

ill nik-A
03-21-2014, 06:32 PM
The real goat.

Paradigm
03-21-2014, 06:43 PM
one of the few with his own style on here which i respect. simple straight forward disses which is why Ill is favored ive noticed among the ranks.

ill nik-A
03-21-2014, 06:45 PM
Tags by frank with the elbow drop nonsense, who I beat cuz I'm good

King Karaoke
03-21-2014, 06:46 PM
Hi...

We never battled on LW...
But congrats on the self induction...

Bye...

ill nik-A
03-21-2014, 06:48 PM
Hi...

We never battled on LW...
But congrats on the self induction...

Bye...

10 line league I won

But thanks

God Of War
03-21-2014, 07:05 PM
id hof u nik just for consistency of winning alone,,,all that time plus your winning records and etc ...

Strikta
03-21-2014, 08:11 PM
Props my nig. U was always regarded as one of the best to do it.

Destroyer
03-21-2014, 08:12 PM
how is nik not actually HOF?

Bender
03-21-2014, 11:46 PM
you should get ill nik-a tattooed on your arm and you could memorize this thread and tell people it when the ask what your tat means

The Bully
03-22-2014, 02:43 AM
When I beat Nik-A on NC I considered it a lifetime accomp cuz he's a sav.

Hush
03-22-2014, 07:48 AM
Glad you finally got in after damn near two decades

Salute

niseR
06-27-2014, 11:08 AM
.. haha.. u "beat" me by one vote .. that's like ending the nba finals when there's 2 minutes left and you're leading

Witty
06-27-2014, 11:17 AM
.. haha.. u "beat" me by one vote .. that's like ending the nba finals when there's 2 minutes left and you're leading

He still got one vote more than you tho....and therefore won.

I don't understand your objection....did the voting end at the scheduled time?

If so....valid win.

Strikta
06-27-2014, 11:19 AM
U gotta win by 2 for it to be counted as legitimate.

Tho praise should be had if he was up by 1 when it closed. Still says something.

BROKE LESNAR
06-27-2014, 11:25 AM
With all due respect, Milo was more of an audio rapper than a textcee. Still though, I recognize alot of those names that you've beaten. Good stuff, bud.

Strikta
06-27-2014, 11:27 AM
Milo's a schmuck.

Kin
06-27-2014, 11:31 AM
Id like to check out some of ya battles cuz ive seen talented writers here but no battlers yet that really stand out

Didnt see any names of tha dudes I consider greats on ur list
I used to go by Kinetic...greats to me.....wally bombmicz...apex artskillery...textisbasic.....hannedUNL...mr meta mag..sha77er s7ar....warfare....famnice

But different sites have different greats...still would like to see a link to check ya battle tactics out if you can throw one up

HoLLa

Witty
06-27-2014, 11:40 AM
U gotta win by 2 for it to be counted as legitimate.

Tho praise should be had if he was up by 1 when it closed. Still says something.

Why?

ill nik-A
06-27-2014, 02:28 PM
Id like to check out some of ya battles cuz ive seen talented writers here but no battlers yet that really stand out

Didnt see any names of tha dudes I consider greats on ur list
I used to go by Kinetic...greats to me.....wally bombmicz...apex artskillery...textisbasic.....hannedUNL...mr meta mag..sha77er s7ar....warfare....famnice

But different sites have different greats...still would like to see a link to check ya battle tactics out if you can throw one up

HoLLa

Yea shatter star sucked ass but it's ok man, it was the beginning of time, I also battled on BR back then

ill nik-A
06-27-2014, 02:29 PM

Noo, it's like winning on a soft foul not called

U still that nigga doe

Allen Knight
06-27-2014, 03:28 PM
3-0 ull never beat me Nik, but congrats

ill nik-A
06-27-2014, 03:31 PM
3-0 ull never beat me Nik, but congrats

With today's voters u right

uh-oh
06-27-2014, 07:22 PM
when i was like 14 on rapleagues just a young doughy eyed hooligan i seen ill nik-a's name atop the battle rankings and made it my mission one winter to take his SPOT

the only problem was i was terrible, no amount of biting or voting for myself could get me up high enough.

there rankings were dope tho. someone needs to re-create that algorythym i'll start BITING TOMORROW LETS GO

but word i think the highest i cracked was like number 8, and it wasnt even from wins, i padded my record battling bums, and then would battle someone like ill nika, because even losing would boost me way up the rankings

RL had some dope music heads too. i wonder where ugly is now. and kid a and phix or whatever

ROUKE
07-02-2014, 02:44 AM
u ain't that good g'... dont be so full of urself it makes u look weak

The Big O
07-02-2014, 02:56 AM
u ain't that good g'... dont be so full of urself it makes u look weak

OOOHHHHHHH SHIT

El Muffin
07-02-2014, 03:56 AM
Muff interwebz text hof

Holler

Washed up niggss unite

UPN Zuch
09-22-2020, 12:29 AM
I started out at battle raps back in the days when squiggly~lines were dope... I topped the ranks quickly and was top 10 in like months

Then I moved on to lyric Olympics which became hip hop heads which became rap leagues... Where I was the top ranked battler with the nets best point rank system, mental stamina was the owner, some backpacking Aesop liking black dude who was cool but what black dude likes Aesop? Weird. Anyway this site had maaaad talent, as good as Upn as most shared the luxury of being good in upn and at our site... Likes of Kung, who I've beaten twice I might add... Prolly one of the best to ever do it along with his bro pulse who to me was dopest, yea I beat him, Equation, prox, en-v, bloodsweatters who I all beat... I proved I was the best

I ventured to rm and I champed it, I got cheated by oneduh on my second attempt by registering with diff names and voting but whatever I've beaten oneduh two times before, I beat hella niggaz on both runs

I then ventured to other sites like LW where I bet ppl like toil, karaoke, zuch, WordPerfect etcetera, champing the the 10 line league and winning the best topical league tourney against the likes of deezenuts and Cain, damn I'm good

I did Upn season 3 of the pba I think and beat ppl like milo, lol at nasif, I'm blanking out in names but yea I did the playoffs against the very best

In bw, I champed many times, in a league with Kung, properhops who I beat several times, classic but that might be at RL, also bet butler to champ shit, just to prove I'm a boss, the goat is sick an don't quit

Then came nc where I won the pic tourney vs alien, cuz I'm good, beat resin, blue, hush like 3 times or more, tettris, GOW, karaoke, Alvin 6x,and one of the goats ur boy resin fuck yea I'm good, I went 10-0 in the little man poem league where black ducked me, beat the invincible pent up and I spanked cake, u know why? Cuz I'm fucking good, then I teamed up with bags hahah no comp, Orc, Knox I mean really? It was easy

Now in nc2 I've beaten neighbor, Orc, vulgar, pink slipped 3, laughed in the face if the BA as I own that shit

The real goat

You never beat me. If you’re undefeated against me it’s because we never battled.

Also, you were eaten alive on UPN. I have links.

Fraud.

UPN Zuch
09-22-2020, 12:37 AM
Also, you can’t give a hall of fame speech filled with lies for being at the very best “above average” in a hobby. Any success you had doing this is because you did it against weak competition while AIMing for votes and dry-swaying. You are a BUM writer. You drink fucking Foster’s beer. You are a fraud.

UPN Zuch
09-22-2020, 12:38 AM
ill nik-A

UPN Zuch
09-22-2020, 12:41 AM
With all due respect, Milo was more of an audio rapper than a textcee. Still though, I recognize alot of those names that you've beaten. Good stuff, bud.

Also this.

And did you list Nasif as a notable win? You do realize he has Down syndrome right?

Geno
09-22-2020, 04:03 AM
Nika da gawd

Kevinc
09-22-2020, 05:54 AM
Sadly no one wants any news pertaining to your presence

Half the cats you beat. Half assed on you.

Hush
09-22-2020, 07:03 AM
Reading this today made me cringe

dull boy
09-22-2020, 09:09 AM
Reading this today made me cringe

Bomb Bard
09-22-2020, 09:54 AM
Phew zuch pheewwww

Fuck all y’all

john hensley
09-23-2020, 07:06 PM

The real goat

never beat me.

UPN Zuch
09-23-2020, 07:15 PM
I don’t think he said he did though. Unless I missed it.

john hensley
09-23-2020, 07:25 PM
I don’t think he said he did though. Unless I missed it.

just reminding him lol. no offense Nik.

evaD
09-24-2020, 02:24 AM
Never beat me either

Orc
09-24-2020, 10:25 AM
Only thing more wordy than his speech were his bars

Phorce
09-24-2020, 10:30 AM
Lmao... thanks I needed that laugh. Good stuff.

Hush
09-24-2020, 11:30 AM
Being other ppls claim to fame is weird tho

UPN Zuch
09-24-2020, 11:31 AM
Being other ppls claim to fame is weird tho

It’s an odd flex

Hush
09-24-2020, 11:32 AM
It’s like buster Douglas telling Tyson I’m the man cuz I knocked u out

Tyson just there like but I’m Tyson doe

Amen
09-24-2020, 01:41 PM
Why Zuch so upset over this, tho? Lol.

UPN Zuch
09-24-2020, 01:47 PM

Lying bothers me. Especially when my name is involved. EZ board or not.

dull boy
09-24-2020, 05:10 PM

Probably because Nika is a piece of shit and Zuch felt it necessary to chime in for posterity.

El Muffin
09-24-2020, 06:07 PM
Only thing more wordy than his speech were his bars

Them shits were long winded for sure xD

Effective at times . But idk

Strikta
09-25-2020, 11:44 PM
Cringe indeed Hush

Blue Bayou
09-25-2020, 11:57 PM
Nika if you're still alive I'm legit like 8-0 against you

But you're still the goat

Objective
09-26-2020, 01:12 AM
Don't remember this thread. Seeing anime_boners presence on the board made me happy, then I saw the date posted and got sad again