General stuff, will edit usual shit later. Due Monday

R!canTheoryz Flo Real

Flow
05-02-2013, 11:08 AM
How many you feeling R!canTheoryz

Flow
05-03-2013, 10:06 AM
You didnt get back to me so its 14

Your behind the times bitch like Il nik-A, Rawn MacDon n Veritas combined!!
This battle might as well be titled.. flo vs the highlights of the 90's archives.
Your aimin to high son, like Icarus your too close to heat, you cant hack it..
Cus you wanna be fly, but until you evolve yo game bitch.. youll always stay a maggot.
Fuck ya fake theories and conspircies let me give you a fact - I fucked yo bitch!
I left that ho filled wit mo REAL THEORYS then RI CAN wit Michael Moores greatest hits.
r!can cant pull bitches, they think his face has been beated with heavy rocks..
bitches think your face a connect the dots thats been completed by Michael J Fox.
Predicted to win this, cus i flow so sick n facin me only time you get close to it!
Only time your linked to favourite bitch... is if you bookmarked by set ups and hits.
Your last battle didnt have a single line that was actually voted upon for week tens mag
So when I get the LOTB it will be fair to say im givin' ya something that you've never had
Im killin off this pussy cat in colder style then when scar killed off MU-STA-FA
Voters aint seen a bitch get this close to fire since Knucks first posted up his Avatar

R!canTheoryz
05-04-2013, 08:01 AM
Check, that's fine I'll match you

R!canTheoryz
05-07-2013, 05:39 AM
Ext? Will post tomorrow

Flow
05-07-2013, 08:41 AM
Yeah I aint into no show wins

R!canTheoryz
05-08-2013, 01:45 AM
IDK whats worse winning with Bars That Fairly Rhymed,
Or the fact that YOU lost to a AZN kid that Barely Tried?
Heard this hairy fuck wack in bed & enjoys all the Fake Screams,
Dawwg, Your Girlfriend Will Get The Clippers Out Quicker Then Memphis Did Blake's Team.
See I'm known to Ball on Herbs stay in Fit like Fuck It,
everytime you hear there's a "dunk contest" this fatty Runs to Mcdz to Cop a 40 piece Nugget
This Loser dreamin if he thinks hes Fixin a Speed chase,
Plus Last time we Seen Real Deal with Money, he was on THAT show picking from a briefcase.
When your craving a blow watch how ill be Shredin this hoe,
Bitch known to take a bruise on the knees cuz you love Beggin for votes.
Bro, My clean sweep consisted of Shit talking then Rock'n Mouths,
If they ever said you had a 'clean sweep' its cuz your required too everyday before clocking Out !!
i Got Fist of Fury thatll knockout whats Best on This site,
keep acting like a knucklehead, & ill make sure you host battles on a wheelchair for the rest of your life!

Cashius
05-09-2013, 10:21 PM
Lol..yo, Rican won this with just the first half of is verse. I didn't even read the last part. I mean he wasn't great but he was definitely better than flo real. Flo real didn't really have anything that connected and his wording came off corny to me.

Vote Rican.

StarFaggot
05-10-2013, 09:27 AM
Flo - I like the presence and cockiness you bring to the verse but most of the bars were a miss. I like the fly maggots line tho.

Rican - opener basic, clippers line was meh cuz it took 6 games, the rest was pretty generic and bad jokes.

I've got Flo Real taking this with a better delivery and better attempts at creativity.

Sharp
05-10-2013, 11:21 AM
Maggot and linked were okay

V

Clippers, real deal

Flo came a little corny. Didn't do too much damage this week. R!can had lotb with real deal, that was just enough

V/R!can

Orc
05-10-2013, 11:27 AM
IDK whats worse winning with Bars That Fairly Rhymed,
Or the fact that YOU lost to a AZN kid that Barely Tried?
no, wack here
Heard this hairy fuck wack in bed & enjoys all the Fake Screams,
Dawwg, Your Girlfriend Will Get The Clippers Out Quicker Then Memphis Did Blake's Team.
hahaha this was good, props
See I'm known to Ball on Herbs stay in Fit like Fuck It,
everytime you hear there's a "dunk contest" this fatty Runs to Mcdz to Cop a 40 piece Nugget
also okay here
This Loser dreamin if he thinks hes Fixin a Speed chase,
Plus Last time we Seen Real Deal with Money, he was on THAT show picking from a briefcase.
okay again
When your craving a blow watch how ill be Shredin this hoe,
Bitch known to take a bruise on the knees cuz you love Beggin for votes.
nah not good
Bro, My clean sweep consisted of Shit talking then Rock'n Mouths,
If they ever said you had a 'clean sweep' its cuz your required too everyday before clocking Out !!
played, ur wordings improved tho
i Got Fist of Fury thatll knockout whats Best on This site,
keep acting like a knucklehead, & ill make sure you host battles on a wheelchair for the rest of your life!
wack here

vs

Your behind the times bitch like Il nik-A, Rawn MacDon n Veritas combined!!
This battle might as well be titled.. flo vs the highlights of the 90's archives.
no wit to this one pal
Your aimin to high son, like Icarus your too close to heat, you cant hack it..
Cus you wanna be fly, but until you evolve yo game bitch.. youll always stay a maggot.
this was cool swag
Fuck ya fake theories and conspircies let me give you a fact - I fucked yo bitch!
I left that ho filled wit mo REAL THEORYS then RI CAN wit Michael Moores greatest hits.
very stretches out
r!can cant pull bitches, they think his face has been beated with heavy rocks..
bitches think your face a connect the dots thats been completed by Michael J Fox.
funny here
Predicted to win this, cus i flow so sick n facin me only time you get close to it!
Only time your linked to favourite bitch... is if you bookmarked by set ups and hits.
very choppy/doesnt really make sense
Your last battle didnt have a single line that was actually voted upon for week tens mag
So when I get the LOTB it will be fair to say im givin' ya something that you've never had
okay idea poor execution
Im killin off this pussy cat in colder style then when scar killed off MU-STA-FA
Voters aint seen a bitch get this close to fire since Knucks first posted up his Avatar
good idea if a lil late

both up and coming. rican finally got his wording down better. stop randomly capitalising words tho - structure is half the battle in this shit. flo got more of a raw feel just needs to work on executing them a little wittier

i got rican

Split
05-10-2013, 12:18 PM
Yeah R!can definitely won, the Clippers line was decent, and I liked clean sweep

Flo real, yeah just keep practicing and elevating. Maggot line was ur best. Ri can was disgusting. Avatar flip ok but it's best to keep that shit to key battles, as u see he has changed it since, and for the rest your angles/ concepts were really questionable.

Try looking at some of those tutorials we have

V/r!can