PDA

View Full Version : Anyone enjoying the fruits the WWE network has to offer...

Frank Metts
03-23-2014, 01:20 PM
Reliving childhoods?

Original programming?

I can be the only one spending 10 bucks a month for gold

Ghost1
03-23-2014, 01:23 PM
I feel like i wouod burn out on nostalgia long before a full month was over....

I couod def watch some old wcw shit tho

Always was into.bischoff era wcw more then anything.....save for ecw....ecw da goat.

Frank Metts
03-23-2014, 01:31 PM
Whether the live streams of mania work out will be the real make or break moment

Fig
03-23-2014, 01:44 PM
I'm sorry

But I don't understand the appeal of wrestling

I get the nostalgia aspect

But how can people try to watch today and enjoy it?

Frank Metts
03-23-2014, 01:57 PM
I'm sorry

But I don't understand the appeal of wrestling

I get the nostalgia aspect

But how can people try to watch today and enjoy it?

Live action soap opera is the only real answer I can give you ... I watch when I can on hulu , hardly ever catch anything live anymore tbh

It's like a sitcom with fighting, some story arcs are good others are terrible, it's something I've watched since probably 1986 and it's almost always been their for me when I was bored etc etc

Diode
03-23-2014, 01:58 PM
fuck VKM and fuck triple gagne.

Frank Metts
03-23-2014, 01:59 PM
fuck VKM and fuck triple gagne.

VKM-Lama loves you diode and hunter Hearst bischoff wants your money

Diode
03-23-2014, 01:59 PM
Live action soap opera is the only real answer I can give you ... I watch when I can on hulu , hardly ever catch anything live anymore tbh

It's like a sitcom with fighting, some story arcs are good others are terrible, it's something I've watched since probably 1986 and it's almost always been their for me when I was bored etc etc

i think our generation is the only one that really appreciated it at that level, growing up with the 80s sideshow spectacle that it was and watching it hit its peak with mainstream acceptance in the 90s

younger generations will never know the cultural phenomenon this ridiculous sports entertainment became during that era so it all looks like its current face value to them

thanks, vince

eat a dick

Frank Metts
03-23-2014, 02:06 PM
i think our generation is the only one that really appreciated it at that level, growing up with the 80s sideshow spectacle that it was and watching it hit its peak with mainstream acceptance in the 90s

younger generations will never know the cultural phenomenon this ridiculous sports entertainment became during that era so it all looks like its current face value to them

thanks, vince

eat a dick

Even current face has some value though ... For once they have actually been listening to the fans and creating something more real ( character aspects )

It will never be 95-200again, and part of liking it is excepting the attitude is dead

For awhile cm punk was making it worth tuning in to ... Now Daniel Bryan and bray Wyatt , whom has taken off are really making it fun to at least catch their airtime and see what that's worth ... They are moving in the right direction as far as main attractions go but they still lack with keeping most of the mid card stuff interesting... About a 1/4 of they mid/ opening card stuff is good

But nxt which they show live on the network is or at least has been amazing

Sicc
03-23-2014, 02:09 PM
I watched WWF. Once they changed to WWE, that pretty much killed it for me, tbh.

The whole Stone Cold, Rock, Mankind era was probably it's peak before it crashed, IMO.

Inno
03-23-2014, 02:13 PM
Hey man. Remember when we was little and we watched grown
Men hug each other and roll around the floor in spandex all while we cheered like little girls.

"yeah!!!!! Put that guy om the floor then sit on him missionary style fuck yeah!!!!! I love this shit

Btw you wanna be top tonight bro?"

Strikta
03-23-2014, 02:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior > Everyone

Hush
03-23-2014, 02:37 PM
I got it too dude

I enjoy the round table panel shit where they talk about old school stuff

Sicc
03-23-2014, 03:10 PM
Legion of Doom were my dudes.

Frank Metts
03-23-2014, 03:16 PM
Men hug each other and roll around the floor in spandex all while we cheered like little girls.

"yeah!!!!! Put that guy om the floor then sit on him missionary style fuck yeah!!!!! I love this shit

Funny how I can tell when people post an opinion who have Never watched before, formulate an assumption

In the 60s and 70s you would get some rolling around stuff but you also had grown men of that time crying when Bruno lost the title ...

Hush
03-23-2014, 04:07 PM

This thread is about wwe not ufc bro

Inno
03-23-2014, 05:24 PM
Lmao^^^

I watched wrestling guys calm down

I was there when the 123 kid surprised
cuzin it aka razer ramonspic