PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Living in Canada

StarFaggot
03-24-2014, 01:00 PM
That can tell me in any detail the attitude towards legalizing marijuana for recreational purposes or medical

PancakeBrah
03-24-2014, 01:09 PM
CopyPat

Diode
03-24-2014, 01:14 PM
The government has gotten extremely conservative and is heading in the opposite direction. They are currently days away from enforcing new legislation that removes the ability for medical patients to grow their own. It must now be acquired by one of 6 commercial vendors and all existing plants must be destroyed by the end of the month.

StarFaggot
03-24-2014, 01:22 PM
The government has gotten extremely conservative and is heading in the opposite direction. They are currently days away from enforcing new legislation that removes the ability for medical patients to grow their own. It must now be acquired by one of 6 commercial vendors and all existing plants must be destroyed by the end of the month.

I read an article this morning on seeking alpha that those licensed producers will continue to be able to grow their own marijuana even after April 1st. The company I had invested in (FITX, I've sold) would benefit from individual licensed marijuana growers being forced to get their medical Mary from a commercial vendor.

I will look into those 6 vendors

StarFaggot
03-24-2014, 01:38 PM
Sorry folks this isn't one of my threads that will do 1,000+ views. I made this thread purely for selfish reasons.

StarFaggot
03-24-2014, 02:44 PM
@copycat

Nigma
03-24-2014, 03:43 PM
I live bc and its legal to grow 2 or 3 for personal use and laws are extremely lenient. If caught smoking by a cop they might tell you to put it out, maybe confiscate it, but they dont hand out tickets or anything

Nigma
03-24-2014, 03:44 PM
Just read your reason for posting and am now aware the previous message is of no practical value to you. I am ashamed

StarFaggot
03-24-2014, 03:48 PM
Just read your reason for posting and am now aware the previous message is of no practical value to you. I am ashamed

lol no that post helps. The more you know, the better informed the better decisions and then more money.

Nigma
03-24-2014, 04:10 PM
I also have a buddy whos nearing the final evaluation for approval starting his own marijuana cultivation thing, pretty much a massive warehouse growing weed to sell to people with a doctors note.

CopyPat
03-24-2014, 04:15 PM
Couldn't tell ya, haha. I used to smoke alot, not really anymore...and I am the WORST person to ask about any government/politics. I watch sports, not the news, haha.