PDA

View Full Version : Let's get these geno BW video rants down to a single thread so post here

Frank Metts
03-24-2014, 04:35 PM
So we know geno speaks more then BW, he also has a more hood accent.. Not even sure why that matters, black folk run from their stereotypes till one of their own don't condone it then it's like it's suppose to be second nature?? Grow the fuck up

Ok we for this Aero guy hating for something he would never do, post a pic or video of himself ... Successful, yada yada yada, black, so on and so forth ... No points made ...

Geno said the N word but not the ER one the A one ... Once again props to BW for not saying it and trying to be a contributing part of a more postive society
But thumbs down to Tyson for trying to pick a fight for BW not correcting it instead of applauding him as a black man for not making a big deal about it and letting the word lose more hate value, when something is ignored it goes away, if BW was spouting out nigga this and nigga that then it makes if seem ok to say but by him not doing that it just makes geno look like he needs a new word to use..

In other posts geno has small arms, hats, wife beaters, drunk , skinny, this video sucks, hugs, chicken, mom . That pretty much sums it up

big baby
03-24-2014, 04:56 PM
geno bore big baby he wear dumb hats why u guys wear dumb hats u guys stupid

TYSON
03-24-2014, 05:11 PM
Thumbs down? Genocide was sayin nigga like he was hoodest black nigga in the game and u saying i cant pick at that fact? They made a video about me and it backfired cause their butt buddy relationship came to light. Thumbs down? They made a video about me i can exaggerate as i please. And yes it would be ok if bw was saying!

Frank Metts
03-24-2014, 05:33 PM
Thumbs down? Genocide was sayin nigga like he was hoodest black nigga in the game and u saying i cant pick at that fact? They made a video about me and it backfired cause their butt buddy relationship came to light. Thumbs down? They made a video about me i can exaggerate as i please. And yes it would be ok if bw was saying!

I got no beef with you, you know this ...,but if the cosigning black man on site of the n bomb launch didn't care. The nigga job foreman. Then why make a big deal about it

At the end of the day it's just a word. A word that since spelled different doesn't have the history as it's older ugly brother. So why get mad at the younger sister for the older brothers past. ?

Now if geno said " Tyson just a dumb nigger who needs a whipping so he knows who master really is " then yeah , hell even I'd be offended at that .. But this is getting ridiculous

Split
03-24-2014, 05:37 PM
this will end well

PancakeBrah
03-24-2014, 05:43 PM
Surely this needed a topic as well!

Can't wait for the next five you post tonight!

Frank Metts
03-24-2014, 05:48 PM
Surely this needed a topic as well!

Can't wait for the next five you post tonight!

Surely a there is time a day your not premenstruating

PancakeBrah
03-24-2014, 05:59 PM
#bars

Nailed it brah.

TYSON
03-24-2014, 06:08 PM
I got no beef with you, you know this ...,but if the cosigning black man on site of the n bomb launch didn't care. The nigga job foreman. Then why make a big deal about it

At the end of the day it's just a word. A word that since spelled different doesn't have the history as it's older ugly brother. So why get mad at the younger sister for the older brothers past. ?

Now if geno said " Tyson just a dumb nigger who needs a whipping so he knows who master really is " then yeah , hell even I'd be offended at that .. But this is getting ridiculous

I know its no beef just differ in opinions. The word aint really the problem the persona he is trying to portray by using the word is. Does that make sense to ya?

Frank Metts
03-24-2014, 06:16 PM
I know its no beef just differ in opinions. The word aint really the problem the persona he is trying to portray by using the word is. Does that make sense to ya?

Well of course

I cringe when I see a white trying to act black but maybe that's how he grew up ?? Idk tbh

TYSON
03-24-2014, 06:22 PM
I know some white bois who grew up in the hood fa sho. Not geno tho, listen to his mom talk and how he changed his act when she came in.

Frank Metts
03-24-2014, 07:11 PM
I grew up that way ... My parents grew up on the same area as us but 20 years prior it wasn't like that etc etc so I can see geno mom being white and geno having a hood influence

I mean look at NY , time square ... When I was a kid that was drug central... Now it's like one of the top tourist attractions in the United States

Bmore city use to be very family oriented and then started slowly going to shit street by street and when the lesser known streets got shitty enough it all started to shift to the county

My point is maybe the area wasn't bad but when surrounding areas change so do mind sets and overall attitudes

Joe Metts
03-24-2014, 07:35 PM
Geno saying nigga makes him look like a clown. Every white dude ever that says it looks like a clown.

Is geno a clown? Idk the dude. He seems like a decent cat which makes it worse. Plus hes like 34 and thinks being from the hood Is the coolest shit to be.

Inno
03-24-2014, 08:37 PM
Geno more hood than hymens yo.

Frank Metts
03-24-2014, 09:07 PM
Geno saying nigga makes him look like a clown. Every white dude ever that says it looks like a clown.

Is geno a clown? Idk the dude. He seems like a decent cat which makes it worse. Plus hes like 34 and thinks being from the hood Is the coolest shit to be.

Smart people with goals out grow the hood .. It's called progress

Joe Metts
03-24-2014, 09:24 PM
You know why I haven't moved back home? Cause every week I get a call from simms or earl or someone with some story of someone getting cut or some bullshit happening. Not a place I wanna be in life. Shit isn't cool.

Badweather
03-25-2014, 05:00 AM
the reason i don't argue with folks online anymore. they create their own ideas about EVERYTHING, and they are right, regardless of the truth about a person.

i clearly know waaaaaay more about geno than any of you.

for instance, you guys keep referring to his "mother," as if she gave birth to him and raised him. it's actually his mother-in-law, whom had no part in his upbringing whatsoever. and this is just one of the teeny tiny facts in a whoooole world of facts that the group mind around here has gotten totally wrong.

if you want to troll, you've got to get the victim to care. once the victim cares, THEN, and only then can you make him mad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53J8Y727p8Q

"obv sarcasm is obv"

Lars
03-25-2014, 08:53 AM
lmao wasnt geno talking like he could see me in a fight at some point?

Geno the 4'9 aint handlng out shit but my flight fare home if i ever catch up with that faggot

veritas
03-25-2014, 09:32 AM
Geno is a boring scum bag

Diode
03-25-2014, 09:43 AM
Geno more hood than hymens yo.

.. do you know how vaginas work?

Ghost1
03-25-2014, 10:33 AM
So badweather just outted geno for living in his wifes mothers house?

Errr

That dont seem like it was a good save :/

Geno
03-25-2014, 10:41 AM
Lmao. Yall love weather cide. Sssssssssstop it

Lars
03-25-2014, 10:56 AM
.. do you know how vaginas work?

lmao @Outovater

Badweather
03-25-2014, 11:03 AM
okie dokie guys...okie dokie

Frank Metts
03-25-2014, 12:28 PM
the reason i don't argue with folks online anymore. they create their own ideas about EVERYTHING, and they are right, regardless of the truth about a person.

i clearly know waaaaaay more about geno than any of you.

for instance, you guys keep referring to his "mother," as if she gave birth to him and raised him. it's actually his mother-in-law, whom had no part in his upbringing whatsoever. and this is just one of the teeny tiny facts in a whoooole world of facts that the group mind around here has gotten totally wrong.

if you want to troll, you've got to get the victim to care. once the victim cares, THEN, and only then can you make him mad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53J8Y727p8Q

"obv sarcasm is obv"

Knowledge

StarFaggot
03-25-2014, 05:17 PM
^ Yea knowledge of Geno living with his baby mother's mother. That's low.

Bad weather can't get rattled because he's used to being a failure. Being a failure oddly enough is his coat of armour.

Badweather
03-25-2014, 05:23 PM
Swagged out shun!

Ghost1
03-25-2014, 05:25 PM
So if we help badweather be sucessful and encourage him we will finally break him!?

Interesting.

Geno
03-25-2014, 05:30 PM
i dont live with my babies mothers mother lmao.
say what you will, geno is a rock that can not be broken
i go hard in the paint... all you do is paint.
i am a GOD.
sup BW. video was outstanding, your a genious -simply put. well done

Mike Wrecka
03-25-2014, 05:46 PM
we should all take the Aero route to being successful

get handed the deed to an apartment complex by your parents

Aero , you are Carlton

grew up rich and pampered.

Silver Spoons bitch

StarFaggot
03-25-2014, 05:50 PM
So if we help badweather be sucessful and encourage him we will finally break him!?

Interesting.

Exactly, build and destroy.

You can't piss a child off by scattering his Lego blocks if they're already scattered. Help that child build then kick down the structure.

BW can be hurt, he just needs self esteem.

Badweather
03-25-2014, 06:26 PM

Yo, this shit made me drool out some of my vitamin water. Lmao.

Ghost1
03-25-2014, 06:54 PM
loooooooooool

billy12
03-25-2014, 07:02 PM
Exactly, build and destroy.

You can't piss a child off by scattering his Lego blocks if they're already scattered. Help that child build then kick down the structure.

lma0

Only reason Badweather doesn't find any of your verbally abusive remarks offensive is cuz you ain't hitting him in the right areas

Your perceptive skills weak, son

Exploit BW's personal side and devour

Badweather's cool though, can't hate

r0flzzz

veritas
03-25-2014, 07:20 PM
BAD WEATHER: YOU HAVE THE TALENT TO BE FAMOUS.

LEAVE GENO, HE IS A DIRT PERSON AND BAD FOR YOU.