PDA

View Full Version : all the (REAL) parents of the board tell me what you think of this

Chyeahhh!!!
03-25-2014, 10:53 AM
http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2014/03/25/dnt-il-razor-blades-glued-to-playground-equipment.kwqc&hpt=hp_t2&from_homepage=yes&video_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F#/video/us/2014/03/25/dnt-il-razor-blades-glued-to-playground-equipment.kwqc

I'm somewhere between outrage, disbelief, sadness and like hopelessness b. This is where we really need to stop and ask ourselves why, I mean where we get to the nitty gritty aspect of the this type of stuff, society, where it started, what can we do, is this encouraged or influenced anyway nature vs nurture, etc. This is madness. I'm a father, and I now have to look for this type of stuff when I take babygirl to the parks because people are capable of this kind of thing. smh The human race as fell short of the finishline once again.

Chyeahhh!!!
03-25-2014, 10:58 AM
whoever put that tag on there I'd snatch the living life outta you in a hurry given the circumstances of the thread and the lack of compassion for innocent children. Matter of fact who put the tag. We can talk about how we can make this happen

Destroyer
03-25-2014, 11:00 AM
Hey chyeahh if you want to worry about a real threat, worry about the idiots not vaccinating their children.

Badweather
03-25-2014, 11:15 AM
jeez, this is horrible.

Chyeahhh!!!
03-25-2014, 11:45 AM
Hey chyeahh if you want to worry about a real threat, worry about the idiots not vaccinating their children.

With each post you show.me just how dumb you are. We've got someone gluing razor blades to playground equipment and you wanna debate vaccinations. You ole dumb faggot.

Hush
03-25-2014, 11:47 AM
This shit sickening

I don't understand what fulfillment someone gets from doing this

KwaL!ty
03-25-2014, 11:57 AM
id tell you the truth, after everything said & done my kid healed. Im killing everyone they are related to or ever spoke with.

Destroyer
03-25-2014, 11:57 AM
chyeahh, do your job as a parent then and inspect the areas where you let your child play

Vulgar
03-25-2014, 11:58 AM
I'm all for citizen's watch surveillance on children's playgrounds to catch the ones responsible.

Chyeahhh!!!
03-25-2014, 12:05 PM
chyeahh, do your job as a parent then and inspect the areas where you let your child play

Why don't you do.your job and go inspect a dick. This does not address the issue. Youre busy trying to save face due to.your vaccination remark that had no reason being here.

Frank Metts
03-25-2014, 12:26 PM
This falls in with the people who use to hide stuff in candy on Halloween ...

Really does make you think twice about your neighbor and any other human in this world

My kids my be home schooled, some may call it sheltered but to me shelter is a place for protection and education to the highest degree is what will make my seeds grow into trees of knowledge

trap.
03-25-2014, 12:28 PM
That's crazy. Luckily my son is past the age of being on playground equipment that often, but this is just too much. It's definitely sad and disheartening knowing there are people walking this earth with the capability to do these things.

Destroyer
03-25-2014, 12:29 PM
when dealing with a chin of that caliber, it's all one can do to try and save face

but on the srs tip, that's how I feel about it. there's fucked up people out there. it's a parents responsibility to watch out for them. if people do this to playgrounds, parents need to inspect that shit before they let their kids play there. period.

Destroyer
03-25-2014, 12:30 PM
the Halloween candy thing was an urban legend

Sicc
03-25-2014, 12:33 PM
niGGas in NYC school was selling crystal meth to little ass kids that looked and tasted like pop rocks.

Diode
03-25-2014, 12:37 PM
Fig please handle this ignoramus

Sicc
03-25-2014, 12:41 PM
Stop following me in threads, you faggot.

Chyeahhh!!!
03-25-2014, 12:43 PM
That was wack and youre a wack parent for.not showing concern. Keep saving

Destroyer
03-25-2014, 12:56 PM
IF I had a kid, I'd check playgrounds from now on
that's what I'd do
what are you gonna do about it chyeaah?

YDK
03-25-2014, 01:01 PM
smfh if I ever caught somebody doing this shit i'd go ballistic.
real shit if my son or daughter got even a knick by something like that i'd be kidnapping whoever responsible and torturing them for the next decade

Chyeahhh!!!
03-25-2014, 01:09 PM
What did I.say in my op old person?

Other than that I said we may need to try and look at the bigger picture and see what the essential mechanism is behind this type of stuff. Was stuff like this happening in the fiftys I mean what gives.

Dope girl
03-25-2014, 01:12 PM
least u being there as a dad, kids need love.

Chaos
03-25-2014, 01:15 PM
least u being there as a dad, kids need love.

/thread

Chyeahhh!!!
03-25-2014, 01:34 PM
/thread

Was just getting ready to.rep her. That shit almost jerked a tear outta me

Fig
03-25-2014, 02:00 PM
niGGas in NYC school was selling crystal meth to little ass kids that looked and tasted like pop rocks.

Explains a lot

Sicc
03-25-2014, 02:24 PM
What did I.say in my op old person?

Other than that I said we may need to try and look at the bigger picture and see what the essential mechanism is behind this type of stuff. Was stuff like this happening in the fiftys I mean what gives.

Face the facts, dawg. There are scum bags out there in this world that hate their lives and just because their lives are miserable, they get enjoyment out of inflicting pain on to others. It's always happened and always will. As a parent, you just have to take the necessary precautions to keep your children away from harm/danger. If that means, inspect the park you bring them too before allowing them to play, then do so. You child's safety is worth the effort? Agree?

TYSON
03-25-2014, 02:52 PM
This falls in with the people who use to hide stuff in candy on Halloween ...

Really does make you think twice about your neighbor and any other human in this world

My kids my be home schooled, some may call it sheltered but to me shelter is a place for protection and education to the highest degree is what will make my seeds grow into trees of knowledge

U dont think this will make your kid socially awkward tho? Where u homeschooled? Dont u think u are robbing your kid of the experience that school provides?

Didnt watch the video. But got the jest from everybody elses comments and agree that is sick.

Chyeahhh!!!
03-25-2014, 02:58 PM
I now have to look for this type of stuff when I take babygirl to the parks because people are capable of this kind of thing.

Um so yea back to what I.was.saying. nature vs nurture what freaking gives where have we gone wrong what is.the catalyst for this type of.human behavior.

Sicc
03-25-2014, 03:01 PM
Blame the economy. That's what is causing all of this irrational behavior.

TYSON
03-25-2014, 03:08 PM
Fuck u gon blame the economy for tho. During the great depression niggas wasn't succumbing to this type of behavior.

Sicc
03-25-2014, 03:19 PM
Fuck u gon blame the economy for tho. During the great depression niggas wasn't succumbing to this type of behavior.

Generations have changed, son.

e11even
03-25-2014, 03:48 PM
We can't give ppl like this excuses. they shouldn't be victimizing children.

I need to invest in a compound bow. because a gun would be too loud in the residential area I catch that sick fucker in.

Diode
03-25-2014, 03:49 PM

I need to invest in a compound bow. because a gun would be too loud in the residential area I catch that sick fucker in.

if you think being accurate with a pistol over distance is hard, wait til you try a bow..

e11even
03-25-2014, 04:08 PM
I'm good with a pistol up to 20, but with a bow I'm tryna be close enough to impail said person's face. Distance won't be a factor.

Wise Wiggles
03-25-2014, 04:23 PM
This seems like something chyeaa would actually do. You know? To stick it to society and stupid, uninformed regular people? Like hah, take that..! Runs back to bunk. Slams door. A whole shelf of canned goods takes him out. Foil hat saves his life. Jesus.

Fig
03-25-2014, 04:28 PM
Generations have changed, son.

how does this pertain to anything

Sicc
03-25-2014, 04:42 PM
You're an idiot.

Generations growing up have a lot too do with social behavior.

Back then and I'm sure a lot of you can attest to this, when you misbehaved, you got your ass beat. Now and days, the lack of ass beatings is the reason for all of this mischief by little spoiled scumbags. Kid these days talk back to their parents. When I was growing up, if I talked back, I got aired out, lol.

Diode
03-25-2014, 04:44 PM
Now and days

Ghost1
03-25-2014, 05:02 PM
The worlds a dark place. I will take care of myself and my own and thats it really. I wont be dwelling in the negatives or trying to figure out the root of the problem tho...ill be out living my life.

Just Write
03-25-2014, 05:09 PM
U dont think this will make your kid socially awkward tho? Where u homeschooled? Dont u think u are robbing your kid of the experience that school provides?

Didnt watch the video. But got the jest from everybody elses comments and agree that is sick.

I was homeschooled. Im a social butterfly bro. It all depends on extra curricular activities. You can still do ymca sports, all kinds of community classes ect. I homeschooled and turned my work in on fridays in high school and was allowed to play sports. There are ways against the social awkwardness of the situation.

Ghost1
03-25-2014, 05:12 PM
I dated a homeschool chick.

She was mildly retarded.

Dat ass THO

e11even
03-25-2014, 05:13 PM
You're an idiot.

Generations growing up have a lot too do with social behavior.

Back then and I'm sure a lot of you can attest to this, when you misbehaved, you got your ass beat. Now and days, the lack of ass beatings is the reason for all of this mischief by little spoiled scumbags. Kid these days talk back to their parents. When I was growing up, if I talked back, I got aired out, lol.

Can you explain the fact that we've actually been BETTER as a race in comarison to the dark ages preceding our dumbass generation?

i.e. mongols tearing people limb from limb, enitre civilizations of deviants,
barbaric and inhumane treatment of percieved lesser peoples, etc.

the fact that words still materialize from your keystrokes baffles me.

These people are sick in OUR society and age. We have actually become MORE civilized as a race of creatures, believe it or not.

Just Write
03-25-2014, 05:16 PM

She was mildly retarded.

Dat ass THO

She was cheatin. She be gettin in those answey key booklets and copying the answers. Can't learn nothin like that.I did that a whole year once and then the next year I was fucked lmao. Had to learn shit over again.

Ghost1
03-25-2014, 05:17 PM
LMAO

e11even
03-25-2014, 05:21 PM

She was mildly retarded.

Dat ass THO

My girl was homeschooled. Our arguments are so fucking frustrating.

To homeschool is to ultimately doom your child's social life.

Sicc
03-25-2014, 05:33 PM
Diode stay on my nutt sack. You comfortable, faggot?

Chyeahhh!!!
03-25-2014, 05:38 PM
Wise ways what an unfounded thing to say. Youmust not really know warning about....wouldn't really care to tell your type either.

Bags that is called service unto self. Meaning if there were a child predator stalking your hood you would not band together with other parents to investigate. Thank God youre not my neighbor.

Diode
03-25-2014, 05:40 PM
Fig it is trying to speak to me again

Fig
03-25-2014, 05:55 PM
There was an emergency email that went around my school today because the last few days, some creep has tried to grab 3.different girls and take off with them

This same thing has happened every year though

dyedinthewool
03-25-2014, 06:13 PM

I like this idea. I'm sick with a bow and arrow of you are in need to recruit.

This is just sickening. And boy do I see a lot of situations come into the peds er. Father's abusing their little children and 12 and 13 yr old girls pregnant while living with an uncle new to the city. It turns my stomach. It also bothers me that children now are so smart and what keeps them in situations sometimes is fear of what may happen not knowing they could be stopping the situation instead. Its hard to have to call acs and savi with cases like that. This world is just full of surprises both good and bad.

e11even
03-25-2014, 06:19 PM
I like this idea. I'm sick with a bow and arrow of you are in need to recruit.

This is just sickening. And boy do I see a lot of situations come into the peds er. Father's abusing their little children and 12 and 13 yr old girls pregnant while living with an uncle new to the city. It turns my stomach. It also bothers me that children now are so smart and what keeps them in situations sometimes is fear of what may happen not knowing they could be stopping the situation instead. Its hard to have to call acs and savi with cases like that. This world is just full of surprises both good and bad.

This.

Ghost1
03-25-2014, 06:37 PM
Wise ways what an unfounded thing to say. Youmust not really know warning about....wouldn't really care to tell your type either.

Bags that is called service unto self. Meaning if there were a child predator stalking your hood you would not band together with other parents to investigate. Thank God youre not my neighbor.

Lol u always reachin

But....nah prolly not lmao

Ill leave that to u an the other overzealous neighbors to zimmerman any suspicious figures around the culdesac. Im be fine.

Sick
03-25-2014, 06:38 PM
Imagine if one of those kids would grew up to be a serial child rapist

Plot twist fagg0t

Sick
03-25-2014, 06:39 PM
No one is innocent in my eyes

EDIT - BUT OBVIOUSLY I DO NOT CONDONE THIS BEHAVIOR

FEED HIM TO THE LIONS

Sicc
03-25-2014, 06:39 PM
Lazy fat fuck.