Geno..
The medics, nurse, and doctors all fuckin scratchin they heads
Like how the fuck we gone put the pieces back that's actully left
Fragments of flesh, bones, cartiledge and other bodily parts
Got detectives claiming its a murder due to probable cause
Swastika boss, holocaust, with a gothica cross tattoo on his neck
Who thinks the beauty of life looks more beautiful dead
Not a screw in his head, but fuck it, I never claim to be sane
I just walk around looking normal, when I basically ain't..

Natural..
Growing up my parents put me through hell and some serious pain
They made me kill and swear not to tell the world of the ritual games
I no longer pocessed the ability to feel anything but a furious rage
I walk around with the blood on my hands from the victims ive slayed
Burning the bodies of the ones that have started to decay and stink
I remember wishing that this shit was all a bad dream so soon id awake
Sometimes i felt like i'd snap on my parents and dig em an early grave
I wish someone would have came to my rescue and rendered me saved..

Geno..
But its better you ain't, cause a generals born during battle alone
That's where he builds his fucking palace like a castle, his throne
The gradual growth, the body count, the maturity of actual ghosts
The pattern it floats, the moat, the zig zags of the scattering souls
Casualties fold, the things a boss understands during the stress
Regress, ability to deal with fucking writers who are corney at text
The story, suspense, building of a character that touches ur heart
art, its how i Write the words and u relate with something u arent..

EndSane
05-03-2013, 06:08 AM
Natural-tbh the first verse was good...u showcase a very different style and its pretty good...just was the weakest of the three verses u guys dropped...it felt like an introduction to the whole drop too me it didn't have the content the second verse which I thought was fire.i however did like the mossberg line for some reason...had some swag too it lol...

The second verse was dope and I loved the vibe that u showcased in it...like it was showcasing the beginning stage of how You became a boss which is what I would of liked in the first verse...my only other qualm is to add some Multies...it betters ur flow and u can obviously write and will make it smoother IMO...u have some talent dude and it
Seems to come natural...pun intended lol

Genocide
Man U impress me with about everything you drop...before u were honestly my favorite writer and that true emcee shit we dropped I thought u had the best verse IMO...I love the flow content and ur smooth ass transitions...and u have dope concepts and sometimes they are played and u flip them into dopeness...u word ur stuff very well which is something I struggle with sometimes and don't get my point across...

My only thing with any of ur verses is I think when u list shit it takes away from the flow because those are breath points which are commas...so u pause a little and slows down the vibe...black done this a lot and I thought it fucked up his vibe...it's dope nonetheless but is my only critique that I can point out...

I know u been in a funk but the shit I have been reading from u seems like the old geno...

Natural fav lines:
You gon learn how a boss works we toss
words
It's stronger than the kick of a twelve gage

Sometimes i felt like i'd snap on my parents and dig em an early grave
I wish someone would have came to my rescue and rendered me saved..

Genocide fav lines:
Swastika boss, holocaust, with a gothica cross tattoo on his neck
Who thinks the beauty of life looks more beautiful dead

The story, suspense, building of a character that touches ur heart
art, its how i Write the words and u relate with something u arent..

Overall:
This was a dope drop overall and I enjoyed it very much...don't know who the natural is but he was good and geno is his normal self...I liked the topic overall and was a good flex...like I said before just wish u guys would of came more direct and explained how a boss works just a tad more...I mean you guys done a great job so Im not harping on it and take away from how good this was...So with all that said hope to see more from both of u

Stay at it dudes

Geno
05-03-2013, 10:14 AM
Word. Dope brekdown endsane. Preciate the honesty in there
Side note, had no idea I was one of your fav writers. (Inspiraton) -thanks.

Yoou know, its funny you mentioned the pauses in my shit. I found myself doing that a lot to and I know exactly what your saying. Think I need to tone it down a bit. The funny part is, I think its black d inspired lolol. I don't know why. Its like a take shit from all my favorite writers and toy with it until I can design it into my own original steez, think I need to smooth it out and toy with it some more, but I honestly feel myself swaying back more towards the steez I had on ncs 1.0. And your rite.. we did sway off topic but I take full blame for that, nattybo even pointed it out after I sent my first verse back to him lol. I kind of turned it into a flex rather than a topic.

@ natty, dig your steez man. Dope collab bruh, hope to work with you again soon on a more polished concept drop. Keep writing G. 1

Zen
05-03-2013, 12:15 PM
This was some good shit here. I gotta agree with EndSane that Nat's first verse was the weakest of all the others but your second verse was strong as hell. Nice skill displayed there. Geno you're the man once again. Dope shit. I could quote both of your verses forreal. The first one seemed to be more horrorcore style with some dark humor added in it so that was my favorite verse of this collab. I feel bad now for not droppin as much as End lol but you two keep droppin.

Just Write
05-03-2013, 02:16 PM
i liked this. real dark and vicious, hope to collab with one of you sometime. i feel that nat was just getting his feet wet while genocide was dusting off some cobwebs the last verse from geno stood out to me the most. thanks for the read gentlemen

Natural
05-03-2013, 03:55 PM
Tbh it was more a misunderstanding on topic than anything.
I sent geno a title and we both interpreted it in our own way.
Originally...i kinda had a bragodocio piece in mind which is why my first verse is how it is.
Then geno came hard with his verse and was a bit different thanb i expected. Dope tho. It inspired my second verse. There will be more to come though.
You got skills geno.

Appreciated feed to all

Natural
05-06-2013, 06:26 AM
Up for more feed plz

IamBenT
05-06-2013, 11:33 AM
On a dope tip. Loved Genocide's flow here throughout, so much fun to read and see where all the images fit. Natural, i was feeling the first verse more than the second actually lol even though on that middle verse you showcased some diversity in your ability to give us a picture of growing up, I felt that the piece as a whole would have been tighter if all verses kept it on the boss works tip.

Great shit though, keep up the solid word, love Geno spits, and Natural gave it a distinct flavor