PDA

View Full Version : Found out I'm 1/4 black today. Srs.

Joe Metts
03-26-2014, 08:43 AM
Just from the waist to the knees.

Seriously tho. My dick is huge and fat like the rest of me. Life's great.

Joe Metts
03-26-2014, 08:53 AM
Tag game crazy weak.

I average 10 threads a year lol

Hush
03-26-2014, 08:57 AM
Telegraphed

Sicc
03-26-2014, 09:23 AM
Lmao

Ghost1
03-26-2014, 09:40 AM
Well good...i see sicc is off to an early morning of all day non stop dick riding.

Ur gonna get the highscore!

An joe....really? Mock thread to make dick jokes based on urban nigger legends? How tacky.

U shouldve only made 9threads this year.

BOOM

Sicc
03-26-2014, 10:10 AM
Cute too see you're watching me, guy. Hello, I see you.

Ghost1
03-26-2014, 10:16 AM
Your in every thread from sunrise to sunset

I dont really need to watch for you....clicking on a thread will reveal you being an unfunnybtryhard desperate faggot every single time.
Fig

I think he wants a snack

Sicc
03-26-2014, 10:18 AM
Your in every thread from sunrise to sunset

I dont really need to watch for you....clicking on a thread will reveal you being an unfunnybtryhard desperate faggot every single time.
Fig

I think he wants a snack

And you are? Have I ever addressed you or spoke to you other then now in this thread? Don't believe so, yet I'm the "Try Hard". Hahaha... What a faggot.

Hey, guess what, this is a forum where people post shit, chat, talk shit, etc... If you don't like my posts, put me on ignore you pussy. It's that simple, rather then TRYING so HARD to "Ether" me as you netcee homosexuals call it. Get a life, faggot and don't worry about mine.

Masaii
03-26-2014, 10:19 AM
Sicc, how are you? what activities are you participating in today?

Fig
03-26-2014, 10:19 AM
Sicc please I'm tired and cranky, I don't wanna have to go in there and fuck your little ass again

Wise Wiggles
03-26-2014, 10:21 AM
Sicc has a full day ahead of him consisting of shit posting and overly obsessive punctuation..

Sicc
03-26-2014, 10:22 AM
Sicc, how are you? what activities are you participating in today?

Lol, nothing. Lots of emails and paper work at the moment. Possibly some conference call later with a few district/general managers.

What about yourself, sir?

Fig
03-26-2014, 10:30 AM
P. sherman 42 wallaby way Sydney

razor wayans damon blades
03-26-2014, 10:58 AM
P. sherman 42 wallaby way Sydney

hahahahahahahaha

Masaii
03-26-2014, 11:23 AM
What is your job sicc?

Ghost1
03-26-2014, 11:39 AM
And you are? Have I ever addressed you or spoke to you other then now in this thread? Don't believe so, yet I'm the "Try Hard". Hahaha... What a faggot.

Hey, guess what, this is a forum where people post shit, chat, talk shit, etc... If you don't like my posts, put me on ignore you pussy. It's that simple, rather then TRYING so HARD to "Ether" me as you netcee homosexuals call it. Get a life, faggot and don't worry about mine.

Oh no

You feel that you are following proper nc etiquette and ive attacked you whilst remaining unprovoked?

Listen. U are an infection to this site. U post all day long welllll into the night amd offer no credible views or insight into any single topic, yoube never posted a lol, ur a shitty writer and youdesperately try to fit in while claoming that your not.

You have violated prop17 on multiple levels of this board and frankly....and i think i can safely speak for the ncg limegreen kingdom, no1 likes you or wants you here.

Your like that ugly kid that smelled like piss in middle school that didnt understand why everyone left the lunch table when he sat down. Only your personality smells like piss and your social skills are ugly.

You are dias1ck

100%

U know why people clown dia?

Because he desperately held on to this site and kept logging in wellllll after it was established that no1 wanted him here.

Stop now before you find yourself at christmas dinner at a table set for one carving a ham hot pocket with a bitcher knife and a black eye.

Diode
03-26-2014, 11:49 AM
Stop now before you find yourself at christmas dinner at a table set for one carving a ham hot pocket with a bitcher knife and a black eye.

gone

werD
03-26-2014, 11:58 AM
What is your job sicc?

Occupational Safety and Health Administrator Engineer/Compliance Director.