PDA

View Full Version : LMAO THE OFFICIAL NETCEES.COM "PARALLEL UNIVERSE" THREAD v.2.0

Lars
03-26-2014, 11:58 AM
lmao i did this at the old board

basically in this thread, Rawn's hands arent the size of the guy from Honey I Shrunk The Kids after being lazer lenged and Sicc isn't a blatant homotextual after all

in this thread Eddie's cardigans are actually fashionable and everyone accepts Aero's race as fact

we no longer clown each other directly, but rather compliment each other backhandedly ITT

roflzzz

HEY GENO, HOW NICE OF YOU TO OFFER YOUR MOM IN LAW THE OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE WITH YOU AND YOUR WHITE BEST FRIEND WHO TOTALLY WOULDN'T DO HER IN THE ASS LIKE CRY DID TO DAGEL'S GIRLFRIEND AFTER THEY BECAME INTERWEB BUDDIES

HURR DURR

Ghost1
03-26-2014, 12:03 PM
Lars i think its neat how u fuck the dead bodies at the morgue as they still are in better shape then ur fiances raggedy punani. Ur crusty beard looks completly hygenic and have you gotten taller? You look at least 5'1 today. Also you are top tier in your battle league that is completely successful

Did i do the thread rite?

big baby
03-26-2014, 12:06 PM
oh so like opposite?

certain youre so ugly ;) *opposite* lmao get it, ugly ;) so ugly and disgusting ;))))

Lars
03-26-2014, 12:53 PM
lmao hey ghost1, your only success in the topical realm here wasnt totally dependant on the receival of a private message from me in order for you to win

you're not best buddies with a forty year old failed T-Mobile tech assistant who puts more effort into bitching about the NBL, than he does partaking in the NBL

you obviously eat infinitely more pussy than me if you can grow out a beard of that magnitude, because chicks totally love having your dead hair follicals irritatably scratching against their labia

you're not still fat anymore, its 2008 and taking selfies at Mypsace angles in order to give the impression youre slimmer still works

maybe you should start a new craze and throw in a duck pout while you're at it?

roflzzz

Sick
03-26-2014, 12:55 PM
You look at least 5'1 today.

Lmao

Sicc
03-26-2014, 03:50 PM
Lol @ homotextual.

Ghost1
03-26-2014, 04:15 PM
Sicc wow guy

Ur barely ever even on

I wish u were in more! Mostly when u post its really funny....or atleast intelligent and well thought out. Your probably top 10 in text battling here and damnit your just downright charismatic. You are netcees most interesting man. It was a great display of what this site is all about when you ducked your pinkslip match with fig too! Wow you have the heart of a lion. Last of all i just want you to know that you fit in really well with every1 here...not like your trying to anyway tho....amirite? Just thought id let you know anyways. Your interactions and posts come off so effortless.

U are the core of everything good about netcees.

You did it

You won nc.

Sicc
03-26-2014, 04:19 PM
Bags loves women and is a good father.

Just Write
03-26-2014, 04:21 PM
Sicc wow guy

Ur barely ever even on

I wish u were in more! Mostly when u post its really funny....or atleast intelligent and well thought out. Your probably top 10 in text battling here and damnit your just downright charismatic. You are netcees most interesting man. It was a great display of what this site is all about when you ducked your pinkslip match with fig too! Wow you have the heart of a lion. Last of all i just want you to know that you fit in really well with every1 here...not like your trying to anyway tho....amirite? Just thought id let you know anyways. Your interactions and posts come off so effortless.

U are the core of everything good about netcees.

You did it

You won nc.

alive

Sicc
03-26-2014, 04:22 PM
Lol, I Just read that. Oh wait, opposite. I'm furious!

Frank Metts
03-26-2014, 04:49 PM
I love Genos HD webcam and superior recording equipment

Badweather loves newports and colt 45

Bags I miss all caps. It really gets your point across

Sic/c/k I get all of you and I'm glad you have similar names, it makes things really easy

StarFaggot
03-26-2014, 05:18 PM
Geno has ambition.

Sicc
03-26-2014, 06:55 PM
Robranda's booty clap is mad arousing and she looks like Meaghan Good.

Ghost1
03-26-2014, 07:07 PM
Hilarious

Fig
03-26-2014, 07:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/iiVfEVU.jpg

Sicc
03-26-2014, 07:14 PM
You're lookin' slim bags? Hitting the GYM lately?

Sicc
03-26-2014, 07:15 PM

Furious!

Ghost1
03-26-2014, 07:18 PM

LOOOOOOL

Badweather
03-26-2014, 10:04 PM
is this the same world Lars is a dominant battle rapper with an intimidating record, which is ironic because he lives in a posh city in a flourishing metropolis in england, and nobody expects it?

Baron Mynd
03-27-2014, 12:03 PM
lmao seadad just typed bullshit out that in his manliest black person voice

Diode
03-27-2014, 12:22 PM

i think imma bleedin in mah chest