PDA

View Full Version : I <3 Mady

Zen
03-26-2014, 06:01 PM
Each breath I'm wasting. I can't beat death. It's waiting. Especially lately, but it's yet to take me. Or is it death that saves me? Idk. I guess I'm just angry. Or desperate maybe like Kevin Spacey in American Beauty. I'm aware it's a movie. I don't care it soothes me, but it's just another drug. Heroine is Clooney and Marylyn, too. Compare 'em and you'll see it's an apparent truth. Breathe. I feel like poppin' optimists and pestering pessimists with the hottest sonnets spit decimating Methodists like I'm Dahmer's kin levitating the exorcists in my sauna. Zen better bring his therapists on again or he'll never see Sarah, shit. It's ominous stuck forever in marriage with kids, but it's obvious no loves forever.
"I don't care for you, dick!"
"Stop it, bitch you're scaring the kids!!"
She called the cops , "Ya, Officer Thompson it's Thomas again acting like a chronic dick. Yes...yes, a chronic dick. His best bets if you and Bob will get him and lock him in a cell because he's obviously ill. I can't stop him from himself!!"

Just then I wake up from my bad dream with a hard on so I bust in the face of Mady. "Geez!!" Sorry, hun ;)

Fig
03-27-2014, 11:19 PM
Alright well the first thing, I don't think paragraph format worked in your favor. Some lines seemed long-winded. And the dialogue was kinda weak imo. That shit about poppin optimists and decimating Methodist was pretty tight though. Flowed nice. Wasnt sure how serious to this after I read the final line lol. I enjoyed the turmoil expressed in the beginning. Seemed real

Do you boo

Frank
03-29-2014, 01:16 PM
. I feel like poppin' optimists and pestering pessimists with the hottest sonnets spit decimating

Ether right there