PDA

View Full Version : Babylon

HighEngineChief
03-28-2014, 06:29 PM
DISCLAIMER: The following is written in a non-conventional structure. The flow is dictated by the punctuation. Any run-on sentences or other punctuation errors have been purposefully placed.

BABYLON

Her heart doesn't know -

What it wants anymore,

But the holes in her arms call me far from the shore.

And the tide, washing outward from her eyes, brings me back. Shepherds pie. Pussy keeps the sheep in line Bo Peep that ass -I want to fuck the memory of every other tease and these siren screams away, and just keep the energy that we shared under these seven seas at bay. Girl, what do you say? It's every day we cum on our hearts to temper this flame of guilt, neglect, resentment, and shame; the pendulum swings; the flame burst back to life and we sacrifice our bodies till the swell tames all of this hellfire and rage. And once it settles down in its cage it's almost like we never escaped. And she goes right back to the same ole shit and asking me for a taste of sex on the beach, pressing her teeth at the needle basking under the shade until it comes splashing into her veins. And she swims right into that wave. And I take time out of my day, to cut these lines out of this Yay. And she doesn't even snort the lines she just snorts it right from the pile off of the plate with that thin smile drawn on her face, where all her lies fall into place.

I don't want to breathe a hint of her name, but I can still feel her pick through my brain with her hairpin fingers greased in sick stains where the black tar inked itself in her nail - bed with any swinging dick that had change and happened across her fucking BackPage. I loved her when the tracks raced down between her toes and her clothes stunk of ashtreys. I wanted us to grow old in that place, and now I don't even know where that is. In the broken down catacombs and mass graves undernieth the dream we shared to have kids. If I could just bring her back for one moment I would tell God to tear out my rib. If I could just hear her laugh without choking on that same happiness I could live with the thinned out monster that she still is, licking the batter off the syringe.

My Whore of Babylon with her ravished arms and that tight dress with no panties on; I fuck her till she can't stand to walk cause there's nothing left of her damaged walls. And I try to make her feel something, anything to ease the pain of her rancid thoughts. But all the years she was battered frothed until it grew too hot and then cracked the pot. Now we're both broken in half holding our shattered past in this glass box, where our better days have been tucked away so we fuck to pay our last respects to the dead dog days of summers lost in this hash fog, with these poppy seeds and their mad gods. Drunken prayers heard in drab bars where our idols pour out their damned hearts and I can't stop and she can't pause lest her nightmares have a last call, when the lithium and the bath salts no longer dull the souls black shards in this hellscape of a scrap yard. And one day she just snaps, caught in this rat trap and she stands broad with her hands clasped round a grand star, with its rays propped out so sharp that it cuts my fucking head off.

Everything is dis-
Solved, there's nothing left to hide
It's dead wrong, All these feelings now belong,
To the sky, left with time,
And the memories of her I leave behind.
But the tide, washing outward from her eyes, brings me back
Shepherds lie.
Love keeps the sheep in line.

PancakeBrah
03-28-2014, 07:33 PM
Feed some pieces.

Sick
03-30-2014, 06:54 AM
Everything is dis-
Solved, there's nothing left to hide

Cool

Vulgar
03-31-2014, 04:59 PM
Bad form. Not feeding this until you spread some around yourself.