PDA

View Full Version : Pink slip pic battle: ill nik-A vs Veritas - ill nik-A wins.

ill nik-A
05-06-2013, 09:01 AM
Loser gets banned for a month
c.d.m.

Post pic by tonight
16 lines

Due Saturday

veritas
05-06-2013, 10:48 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2hzoent.jpg

ill nik-A
05-06-2013, 11:12 PM
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/Asanchez305/9330DB88-71CA-458D-8D4A-FE56EA5224FB-1542-00000113C67D60D6.jpg

ill nik-A
05-11-2013, 08:03 AM
Make it due Monday... It's Mother's Day weekend and I'm busy... Haven't written much
VERITAS

veritas
05-11-2013, 11:05 AM
I have had mine written for days whatever man.

veritas
05-12-2013, 09:27 PM
Looking like you ain’t allowed within 500 feet of a playground

Ironic how that big red nose is making you stay-clowned

This grey headed lame is so old; you would think he was raised from the dead

So it’s double ironic how this bitch is walking around with that Frankenstein ass head

You aint breaking my combos, I make this bitch peep the realest kill

It’s Triple ironic how wine gets better with age, the exact opposite of his skill!

Leave this grape kool-aider crusader a vapor, VERITAS an infinite beast with gunplay

Bitch you look like you sell bootleg DVDs on a table outside of the subway

Big headed monstrous melted face weirdo can’t keep a chick to creep or stick,

Further irony: it is your “lack of skill” that specializes in causing the pink to slip

Your face looks like fossiled shit, its a misshapen cranium married to a flabby jaw line

Grey headed soul patch skunk spot side burns means in 2 years this bitch will “alz-heim”

This win is all mine, what good is Jordans on feet connected to artificial knees and hips?

Bitch you hair looks like the ass of a rhinoceros after it pees, then squats and shits

I hate u, no respect. I will beat ur ass, snatch ur behemoth n skeet on her tramp stamp

Slaughter this faggot and then Anthony in the same week. “V” the one man tag champ

ill nik-A
05-14-2013, 12:40 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2hzoent.jpg

how’s ya vision? must be tough the harder u try
those aren’t bags under ur eyes… that’s the whole travel kit with my tag partner inside
I get head from girls with big breasts, its known
To u… mind fucking is a no brainer after checking into ur local Holiday Inn express alone
u troll all the time & that’s ur biggest theme son
it has a very small effect on us… while u even have a room & bed for it to sleep on
seems wrong, thinkin u look good? dude c’mon
there are distinguished gentlemen such as Bentley… u more like a Pinto with the roof cut off
this goof’s just soft, It’ll be easy to pound this guy
My punches don’t stop for nothing & that includes the octagons around ya eyes
U diss me for wearin J’s but I’ll clown this queer
u’re rockin a chinstrap… & it doesn’t make it adult just cuz its been out of style for years
wow u’re weird & love to troll during ur spare time
Plus u’re short, stubby, lonely… I can go on forever & maybe even catch up to ur hairline

Boredom
05-14-2013, 02:30 PM
Leave this grape kool-aider crusader a vapor, VERITAS an infinite beast with gunplay

vs

those aren’t bags under ur eyes… that’s the whole travel kit with my tag partner inside
u troll all the time & that’s ur biggest theme son
it has a very small effect on us… while u even have a room & bed for it to sleep on
there are distinguished gentlemen such as Bentley… u more like a Pinto with the roof cut off

veritas was hella statementish with his verse, wording was really awkward at times and didn't have any major haymakers.. nika had some pretty dope concepts, execution was there.. 3 solid quotable's and his misses were stronger than v's. Nika gmv quite comfortably

Defiant
05-14-2013, 05:02 PM
links?

GKillaZ
05-14-2013, 06:08 PM
VERITAS:
Big headed monstrous melted face weirdo can’t keep a chick to creep or stick,
Further irony: it is your “lack of skill” that specializes in causing the pink to slip

vs.

Nik-A:
this goof’s just soft, It’ll be easy to pound this guy
My punches don’t stop for nothing & that includes the octagons around ya eyes
U diss me for wearin J’s but I’ll clown this queer
u’re rockin a chinstrap… & it doesn’t make it adult just cuz its been out of style for years
Plus u’re short, stubby, lonely… I can go on forever & maybe even catch up to ur hairline

OVERALL: this was a decent pic battle, I pretty much liked Nik-A`s entire verse, few parts I left out I wasnt feeling as much, still everything was flowing nice good punches, good drop. V you had some nice punches in there I actually think your subway line was the nicest of the battle, if you would of kept that consistency you would of took this, but overall Nik`s verse just hit harder IMO. Vote - Nik-A

ill nik-A
05-14-2013, 08:10 PM
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=5727
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=5969

Defiant

Sharp
05-14-2013, 08:27 PM
the wine line was the best attempt but was kind of weak. Nothing I'd really quote, mostly just statements. Subway was kinda funny, but that was all that did anything really

v

nik was at pretty consistent, funny ideas and all, took it pretty easily

V/ Nik

Greed
05-16-2013, 11:11 PM
Subway and some facial descriptions vs. Mind fuck and some okay lines

V nika

Mind fuck lotb what did it

ill nik-A
05-17-2013, 05:27 PM
Votes

bleak
05-17-2013, 06:34 PM
Veritas- first of all, that structure fucks me up every time. Not that I'm voting based on that, but... ya know. You had some decent attempts to diss the pic. The Subway line was aiight. I can't pick another one that stood out, the punches were weak. You were just making statements instead of creatively dissing your opponent. Some of it was funny, but when broken down, they're things that you could post in any thread on the website.

Nik- That Bags line was legit. I was wondering what you were gonna do wit it when you used bags under the eyes as a reference, and you delivered it well. It was a consistent verse throughout, especially considering the palette you had to work with. You used things that weren't instantly obv and flipped them well enough to take this one quite easily.

v/Nik

SiK
05-29-2013, 10:05 PM
Veritas:

and only cause it made me laugh a bit

Nika

I get head from girls with big breasts, its known
To u… mind fucking is a no brainer after checking into ur local Holiday Inn express alone

This was one sided as hell....Didnt even know Veritas battled....anyways it was a decent attempt but everything was statementish and nothing real clever imo....Nik came with his normal pic steez...wasnt feeling the pinto line to much but what i quoted was dope af imo and the rest was good

V/Nik

ill nik-A
05-29-2013, 10:16 PM
Thx but I won this already and Veritas is gone

SiK
05-29-2013, 10:34 PM
Well you said 'votes' and the shit is still open'

BA mods are fuckin slackin......this site is boo boo