PDA

View Full Version : RND3 - Jim Halpert vs. Dwight Schrute JIM WINS

Defiant
05-06-2013, 05:43 PM
http://cdn1.culturelabel.com/media/catalog/product/***he/1/image/500x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/h/u/hunter_the_quick_and_the_dead.jpg
RND3 The Quick & The Dead II (The Masquerade)
Alias Tournament
10 Lines
No Biting/Swaying/Feeding ETC
Due Wednesday 8th May 11.59EST
House Rules

Defiant
05-09-2013, 04:00 AM
Both have asked for an ext

Defiant
05-11-2013, 03:10 PM
DWIGHT SCHRUTE'S VERSE -

ur obsessed wit obese ho's, nasty ugly hairy woman
you stay floating shallow hal, fucking fat bitches u can barley swim in
ur streak of wins ends here, u advancing we cant take all that
next time u see jimmy rollin, its to the hospital after i severely beat'em wit a baseball bat
ur gangster persona's fake, & ill beat down this tired rhymer
if jim carreys a mask & 2 nines, im stomping till he admits hes a fuckin liar,liar
u can never get pussy willingly, drugin up hoes isn't fair lame
last girl that blue jay, was found drunk n roofied in the bathroom at 1 of there games
ur gettin body slamed repeatedly, just cause u said shit skank
its ironic i'm mopping the floor wit u, since u look like one dumped into a septic tank

Defiant
05-11-2013, 03:11 PM
JIM HALPERT'S VERSE -

Hello Assistant to the Regional Manager

Champ in the ring, with combos 'n footin' i'ma artist
When it comes to punches u can get 3, DS - Without even puttin' in a cartridge//
LMAO if you try sayin' you get dimes who give lightning strokes
Don't even try to reveal what 'She Said' - You'd fail worse than tellin' Michael's jokes//
No joke you lame as hell, were still friendless after every grade occurred
Andy is such a fuckin' loser - That HE got in your cat-ladys draws 'n made her purr//
You can front all you want, but vs. me your vaginas gonna leak
If you wanna get off Scott-free - Stop thinkin' bout him when Mose is finally asleep//
Jim got hoes on the side from Pam, when they titties rattle it's spectaculah
Only time you kick it w. 3 Bs - Is icebreakers bout.. Beets, Bears, Battlestar Galatica.//

Sharp
05-11-2013, 05:54 PM
if jim carreys a mask & 2 nines, im stomping till he admits hes a fuckin liar,liar
ur gettin body slamed repeatedly, just cause u said shit skank
its ironic i'm mopping the floor wit u, since u look like one dumped into a septic tank

shallow hal was okay. it's Jimmy Rah-lins so that one didn't work. Mop idea was cool but couldve had a lot more done with it. Nothing really stood out

Don't even try to reveal what 'She Said' - You'd fail worse than tellin' Michael's jokes//
Jim got hoes on the side from Pam, when they titties rattle it's spectaculah
Only time you kick it w. 3 Bs - Is icebreakers bout.. Beets, Bears, Battlestar Galatica.//

nothing too strong but the closer, nothing really bad either.

Close battle. Felt like Jim's personals were a little better, wording was smoother and his closer was the line of the battle for me, so I edge it to him.

V/ Jim

Orc
05-13-2013, 03:53 PM
Champ in the ring, with combos 'n footin' i'ma artist
When it comes to punches u can get 3, DS - Without even puttin' in a cartridge//

vs

u can never get pussy willingly, drugin up hoes isn't fair lame
last girl that blue jay, was found drunk n roofied in the bathroom at 1 of there games

both dwight lines have been done as nameplays on diff ppl but relevancy helped. halpert was a little fresher w/ his concepts. he wins.. barely, very close

v/ jim

ill nik-A
05-14-2013, 08:16 PM
this was liar liar and blue jay... but no at that jimmy rollins not the same as rolling
vs
cartridge and michaels jokes, ender was ok too

I got jim

Amalgam
05-14-2013, 08:42 PM
Pretty close battle here. Felt like one took it with the punch of the round with the "When it comes to punches u can get 3, DS - Without even puttin' in a cartridge" Punch. Solid set-up with a nice finish. The fair is in. Good battle guys.