PDA

View Full Version : Week 6 chat and predictions

Pages : [1] 2 3

Certain
03-31-2014, 03:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/uAJesXX.png

Season 3

First, I want to congratulate oats on his victory and claiming the first championship of the season. I feel assured in saying Frank and Vividlyvague will have future chances if they stick around, and that battle as a whole was outstanding and well worth the title-match tag.

Hopefully not having a three-way title match will improve voting a bit in that one, and I am looking forward to this next showcase. Week 6's theme is philosopher quotes. Here are your matchups:

Championship: oats (5-0) vs. zygote (4-1) | “Conquer yourself rather than the world.” — René Descartes
Contender match: Adonis (3-2) vs. timeless (3-2) | “The purpose of all wars is peace.” — Saint Augustine
El Pancake (2-1) vs. Frank (4-1) | “The corruption of the best things gives way to the worst.” — David Hume
Just Write (3-1) vs. YDK (3-2) | “The only antidote to mental suffering is physical pain.” — Karl Marx
Mike Wrecka (2-3) vs. King Ra. (2-3) | “Life can only be understood backwards.” — Søren Kierkegaard
Mr. J (1-2) vs. Totoro (0-3) | “Happiness is not an ideal of reason but of imagination.” — Immanuel Kant

Of note, Mr. J can get credit for his no-show win by voting on two extra battles this week. (If there are not five battles to vote on, we'll come up with some other form of earning back the win if you'd like.)

And yes, Frank and El Pancake are facing off in a Season 2 final rematch. That's not because I wanted to see that match but rather because El Pancake was the lowest-ranked Week 5 winner while Frank was the highest-rank Week 5 loser.

Our league is small but mighty. Every single person in it can beat anyone else if the topic and day are right. Let's do it.

Certain
03-31-2014, 03:38 AM
oats is going to regret that little shot at Australia when zygote hits him with that Pearl Harbor verse in two hours.

Also, Adonis, check your messages.

oats
03-31-2014, 03:53 AM
I like australians, we tend to get along. Vividlyvague Frank good match, hopefully we can go at it again 1v1.

Certain
03-31-2014, 04:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5X4N2exOsU

Mr. J
03-31-2014, 04:15 AM
For the record I voted on ZYG and Mikes battles bruh

Certain
03-31-2014, 04:50 AM
For the record I voted on ZYG and Mikes battles bruh

Oh, OK then just one more to flip it.

Witty
03-31-2014, 08:28 AM
“The purpose of all wars is peace.” — Saint Augustine

Awesome topic.

Looking forward to that battle and pretty much every battle also, oats and Zyg is gonna destroy the internet, Frank and Pancake will melt the very fabric of spacetime, and I think Just Write vs YDK is gonna be a standout battle too, they have a topic which practically demands a piece laden with emotion, add in the fact that both have proven they can write that sort of piece in the past and it should be a pretty awesome battle if they both write as well as we know they can.

Looks like it could be a very solid week.

Frank
03-31-2014, 09:50 AM
Why not leave the championship open another 24 hours so it could get some votes?

Horrible call ref

Wise Wiggles
03-31-2014, 10:23 AM
“The purpose of all wars is peace.” — Saint Augustine

Awesome topic.

Looking forward to that battle and pretty much every battle also, oats and Zyg is gonna destroy the internet, Frank and Pancake will melt the very fabric of spacetime, and I think Just Write vs YDK is gonna be a standout battle too, they have a topic which practically demands a piece laden with emotion, add in the fact that both have proven they can write that sort of piece in the past and it should be a pretty awesome battle if they both write as well as we know they can.

Looks like it could be a very solid week.

Shut the fuck up you fucking nincumpoop.

Just Write
03-31-2014, 11:00 AM
Certain, did you hide the awol thread from sicc? Ahaha too funny

Mr. J
03-31-2014, 11:34 AM
Oh, OK then just one more to flip it.

You want one another league

Adonis
03-31-2014, 11:55 AM
Championship: oats (5-0) vs. zygote (4-1) | “Conquer

Mmmm. Fun read. I will take oats in very close in voting match. Hes been consistently dope,yet still outside the box.

Contender match: Adonis (3-2) vs. timeless (3-2) | “The purpose of all wars is peace.” — Saint Augustine

Timeless asked me to tell everyone not to vote for him this week.

El Pancake (2-1) vs. Frank (4-1) | “The corruption of the best things gives way to the worst.” — David Hume

Dopeness. I read Franks vote on cakes battle last week. A fire might yet be lit. BOTW, grudge match, spiteful. Cake narrowly.

Just Write (3-1) vs. YDK (3-2) | “The only antidote to mental suffering is physical pain.” — Karl Marx

YDK continues to grow in strength. But jdub is forever a tough win, I Got J.

Mike Wrecka (2-3) vs. King Ra. (2-3) | “Life can only be understood backwards.” — Søren Kierkegaard

Such a sick topic. Mike will drop his usual short story, King will drop some philosophical novel. Voters will decide off which they most like. I got king.

Mr. J (0-3) vs. Totoro (0-3) | “Happiness is not an ideal of reason but of imagination.” — Immanuel Kant

The fact that you two are winless in week 4 is a testament of the talent about. I got nyc

Just Write
03-31-2014, 12:15 PM
Championship: oats (5-0) vs. zygote (4-1) |

This will be a great matchup but oats is pretty much unstoppable right now so im edging it twardshim

Conteder match: Aonis (3-2) vs. timeless (3-2) |

Another botw potential, timeless is becoming one of my favorites to read but adonis is adonis. So yea

El Pancake (2-1) vs. Frank (4-1) |

This will be a dope matchup. But I predict cake to drop fire and frank to try to send another pic of his verse right at deadline claiming to need to type it up and certain dq'ing him. Smh

Just Write (3-1) vs. YDK (3-2) |

Good luck

Mike Wrecka (2-3) vs. King Ra. (2-3) |

If they both show up this will be a phenomenal match. Ra is known to drop heat at times but mw is always consistent so im goin with mw

Mr. J (0-3) vs. Totoro (0-3) |

I am shocked that both of these guys are 0-3 mr j hasnt been to active so im goin with nyc just because he's more likely to show up

Certain
03-31-2014, 12:38 PM
https://twitter.com/chancetherapper/status/450673194119094272

Certain
03-31-2014, 01:21 PM
You want one another league

Just vote on four this week if you can. Or, since there are so few battles this week, I'll let you give decent feedback to two no-show verses from this season.

Here are a couple options:

Pinot Grij's "Alex Trebek" (http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=59225)
Vulgar's "Uprising of the Downtrodden" (http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=59272)
YDK's "half the man i use to be" (http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=57856)
Totoro's "A Samurai Tale Pt.1 (ROOT CHAKRA)" (http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=54972)

oats
03-31-2014, 01:48 PM

Adonis has been on fire lately. Interesting style matchup though. Timeless will out rhyme Adonis so if he can hang conceptually it'll be a toss up.

He might want it more, now that the fires of adversity are stoked.

I think the time off will refocus his effort, whereas ydk might be a little burned out. Good topic for Kuhn though so we'll see.

Ra has been narrowly losing to the best so far, think he'll pull it off this week.

Mr. J (0-3) vs. Totoro (0-3) | “Happiness is not an ideal of reason but of imagination.” — Immanuel Kant

If he shows, he'll win. J seems busy, but hopefully he comes correct, BOTW material.

PancakeBrah
03-31-2014, 01:49 PM
Listening to gkmc for the first time in awhile.

Its still good.

Just Write
03-31-2014, 02:36 PM
Is it morally wrong to write about a family member and their problems?

Witty
03-31-2014, 03:24 PM
Shut the fuck up you fucking nincumpoop.

Wise y u hurt me so bad?

:'(

Adonis
03-31-2014, 03:40 PM
Is it morally wrong to write about a family member and their problems?

Fuck no, much like semen, inspiration comes from all angles

I got robbed a few years back. My verse was the conversation of the thieves inside my house.

Just Write
03-31-2014, 03:53 PM
Fuck no, much like semen, inspiration comes from all angles

I got robbed a few years back. My verse was the conversation of the thieves inside my house.

Yea, I been debating on whether or not to write about my kid brother. Well not debating haha I have like 16 lines about him already. Dudes had a fucked up life no doubt

Mr. J
03-31-2014, 05:18 PM
Just vote on four this week if you can. Or, since there are so few battles this week, I'll let you give decent feedback to two no-show verses from this season.

Here are a couple options:

Pinot Grij's "Alex Trebek" (http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=59225)
Vulgar's "Uprising of the Downtrodden" (http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=59272)
YDK's "half the man i use to be" (http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=57856)
Totoro's "A Samurai Tale Pt.1 (ROOT CHAKRA)" (http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=54972)

Probably not how you wanted it done
but I read and fee YDK & NYC

Certain
03-31-2014, 05:21 PM
I just want everyone who writes for this league to get as much feedback as possible. Your record has been adjusted.

Vulgar
03-31-2014, 05:48 PM
Championship: oats (5-0) vs. zygote (4-1) | “Conquer yourself rather than the world.” — René Descartes

oats is going to annihilate this topic, tbh. I haven't read Zyg's verse yet though, he already posted. Oats is 5-0 this season and he just beat Frank and Vividlyvague at the same time. That's beast mode. He's a writer who has a good chance of beating anyone in this topical game if he takes his time to execute one of his full bodied pieces. Zygote is a wild card, an alien-sapien of nucleic proportions sent to Earth in the hopes of extracting a worthy transient to be a translator for his native race. He's an origami type of topical writer. His work is edgy and varies in design, but you can recognize the author being of an oriental (in this case, intergalactic Viet Cong) caste. I expect oats to run the gauntlet on his ass. Sorry, Zyg. Oats... this guy has some of the best open mics Netcees has ever seen. Zygote may be the biggest risk taker Netcees has ever seen. Both have pushed the envelope heavily in their respective areas, and when they draw swords, I expect sparks from a burgeoning storm.

Timeless is a writer who reminds me of a lot of other writers here. His last piece that I read was to the topic about the mythical creature outside of your door. He seems like an average Joe who excels at thought provoking perspectives. He's the kind of writer that can take something that happened in his life and pen a memorable diatribe about it that will stick with you long after logging out of this green forum. I'm going to say his strength is originality: let your personality shine, and don't hesitate to show us who you really are and where you've been. Using this formula, you'll beat a lot of people here. Adonis, on the other hand, is the center of everything that's spicy and His writing stimulates clitorises while also being friendly to abstinent life forms. He's not a squid but he dreams of them and he has a fetish about wet feet. It might be why his flow isn't always the best, since he's focusing on what's beneath the surface: he consults his medulla vs. trying to appeal to our artistic taste buds. Adonis is also surprisingly technical. He wins by technical knockout in the 0st round. In reality, this battle could go either way.

These guys... Pancake is a christened child with a gift for the normally whimsical and wholly flimsy. His emotions are laid out for us to see and mix and match. This we appreciate. He's also a very good rhymer, a rabbit out of the hat type of topicalist because you never know if you're going to run into kitten-Pancake or juggernaut of topical death-Pancake (rawr!) Both version of Slamcake are worthy opponents but only one is really capable of taking you to school. Since he's battling Frank, his jimmies should be rustled enough for him to aim for juggernaut status. I've seen Pancake write verses that I don't like, and others that I commend him for succeeding at with flying colors. Frank has wins over Sacrifice and myself this season which is pretty difficult to do. He did it by doing what he does. He writes, rhymes and visualizes stories not many others do. Frank is confident in his creative thinking process and when he puts a rhyme scheme to work, HE PUTS A RHYME SCHEME TO WORK. One size fits all is his attitude, and he's a rude awakening match up for any underachievers in the league. His biggest downfall is how he ends pieces. Sometimes he tries to go for something clever and it backfires, like his battle vs. Nigma in the Winter Topical. I'm looking forward to battling both of you again in the future. Frank will avenge his loss.

This quote is brutal. Just Write will capitalize. Good battle for sure. BOTW Candidate. When both writers gain momentum with a topic, they're going to tear down walls and erect towers. Their storyline skills are about even. YDK has better vent pieces, while Just Write is the stronger narrator. This topic suits both of their interests and they are going to bring something forward people will identify with. The more identifiable, more enjoyable verse will win. I don't expect abstractions from these two strapping young gentlemen. Just Write has the edge here.

Interesting topic. I think King Ra will win with a more unique approach. Mike Wrecka isn't firing on all cylinders lately. I might say he's running short on inspiration or life is getting in the way of true self expression. Both of these guys are talented wordsmiths and they have proven track records of impressing every level of topical competition. Mike Wrecka will have to tap into his inner hunger reservoir and rip this topic to shreds. King Ra is a calculative enemy; he has Plan A's, Plan B's, and Planning Your Demise. He's a quiet writer, one whose work doesn't make a splash unless you will it to. As Frank once pointed out, he has superior presentation in his drops. You are seeing verses formatted like you'd see in a magazine featuring a poet's work. He lacks the 'wow' factor. He counts on the hearty volume of his offerings to overshadow the absence of pizazz. I'm going with King Ra.

Looking at their records, this is deceiving. I was going to vote on NYC's battle last week but wasn't in the mood at all. I didn't get his verse on the first read. Both of these writers need to weather their impulsive tendencies - the way you can attack this topic has more than ten dimensions. Find the most fun one and begin painting. Mr. J is tight. Always enjoy reading his open mics - topical verses don't jump out as much because he doesn't really create new worlds, which I'm a sucker for. He prefers to provide the intimate commentary about those worlds. What the characters are going through, whose well being is at stake. I haven't seen a meticulously crafted storyline from him because I don't think that's his forte. NYCSPITZ is a baker of sorts. He makes proverbial calzones but this mofo always slips on Pepsi residue and topples to the Pizza Hut floor. Okay, not Pizza Hut. Maybe a gourmet joint. He's sick with it when he wants to be. I repeat, when he wants to be. If he finds something worth writing about, it's lights out for Mr. J. Going with NYC here.

Just Write
03-31-2014, 05:50 PM
Vulgar da gawd tho

PancakeBrah
03-31-2014, 06:00 PM
I, too, dislike kitten-Pancake.

Mael
03-31-2014, 06:10 PM
Shit, m8. Descartes, Hume and Kant -- da gawds. But Kierkegaard is up there. If you're a into philosophy and poetry, I'd highly recommend his work. Knights of faith was an interesting concept, but his idea of thought as the ultimate paradox really stuck with me. Should have joined, didn't.

Frank
03-31-2014, 06:53 PM
. Vividlyvague Frank good match, hopefully we can go at it again 1v1.

Upset at the outcome but its whatever. As far as I'm concerned I have now beat everyone there is to beat in topicals. Regardless of the 3-1 victory in your favor, I am in the championship battle, undefeated ready to slay one of my greatest opponents, Zygote.

I don't give a fuck about politics.

Recognize someone greater than yourself.

Adonis
03-31-2014, 07:00 PM
Upset at the outcome but its whatever. As far as I'm concerned I have now beat everyone there is to beat in topicals. Regardless of the 3-1 victory in your favor, I am in the championship battle, undefeated ready to slay one of my greatest opponents, Zygote.

There's narcissistic then there's Frank

PancakeBrah
03-31-2014, 07:05 PM
Frank becoming a parody of himself at this point.

Just Write
03-31-2014, 07:13 PM
Franks someone who I would totally put in the hospital irl. He's a good writer no doubt, but i'd break his nose just for the fuck of it.

oats
03-31-2014, 07:20 PM

Congrats on the "W" then!

Witty
03-31-2014, 07:21 PM
I was gonna say something about something but then I saw Just Write's sig and I forgot everything I was gonna say.

she does that for a living, that is how she makes money...what an extraordinary human being.

Witty
03-31-2014, 07:23 PM
Congrats on the "W" then!

Your witty retorts amuse me.

Just Write
03-31-2014, 07:23 PM
I was gonna say something about something but then I saw Just Write's sig and I forgot everything I was gonna say.

she does that for a living, that is how she makes money...what an extraordinary human being.

Lmfao, id let her smack me in the face with that ass

oats
03-31-2014, 07:26 PM
Your witty retorts amuse me.

You're Witty. Retorts amuse me.

Witty
03-31-2014, 07:31 PM
You're Witty. Retorts amuse me.

http://s9.favim.com/orig/131017/memes-meme-pictures-Favim.com-999669.jpg

King Ra.
03-31-2014, 08:18 PM
Frank lmfao. You that nigga. Vetworkkkkk. Aye, UConn did the damn thing though. They up against my boys next. Gator Nation. Vulgar damn at those predictions. Put in work.

You guys really give some great feedback. Every piece that I've written in the AOWL has been done in the final hour before deadline. EVERY PIECE. It always astonishes me when I get positive feedback. I can only imagine if I took time with my writing how far up the ladder I can go. Gonna try and take that approach this week and not wait at the last hour.

Frank
03-31-2014, 09:07 PM
Just Write I'll pound you out you pussy. Keep your trap shut before I clamp it with a bear trap.

I'll feed you to the dogs when I'm through with you.

Go bake us some girl scout cookies nigga.

Pink food coloring and sprinkles how I like it.

PancakeBrah
03-31-2014, 09:13 PM
Frank want to be interviewed for the upcoming mag?

It will be mostly questions of why you're a douche bag.

Frank
03-31-2014, 09:22 PM
Put the AOWL season 2 title on the line. I'll put the NWL season 2 title on the line.

Winner takes all.

Just Write
03-31-2014, 09:23 PM
Just Write I'll pound you out you pussy. Keep your trap shut before I clamp it with a bear trap.

I'll feed you to the dogs when I'm through with you.

Go bake us some girl scout cookies nigga.

Pink food coloring and sprinkles how I like it.

Lol if you're talking metaphorically about a topical then maybe. If you're talking real life, i'd rip your Adams apple out with my bare hands and send it to @veritas. You let me know when you're in cali and we can truly make this happen. I'll even record it and throw if up here for proof of how much of a faggot you are.

Just Write
03-31-2014, 09:26 PM
You better tag me next time you talking shit bitch

Frank

Witty
03-31-2014, 09:27 PM
calm down bros.

Just Write
03-31-2014, 09:29 PM
Witty, yea man.

Havent smoked and franks provoking me so this is that side again.

I hate this side, he's a dick.

e11even
03-31-2014, 09:31 PM
this is great.

Frank
03-31-2014, 09:32 PM
You soft. I'll come to Cali and drive by your sunny neighborhood and pump shells into your living room out of a darkly tinted window blasting 2Pac smoking swisher sweets.

You can't fuck with me lil homie

Witty
03-31-2014, 09:32 PM
would you like a hug?

PancakeBrah
03-31-2014, 09:33 PM
Put the AOWL season 2 title on the line. I'll put the NWL season 2 title on the line.

Winner takes all.

I'm good.

No matter the outcome of this battle that little notification is there for you to remember that 9-0 Finals match brah.

;-)

dyedinthewool
03-31-2014, 09:36 PM
No like. No like.

This much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx0x5aRPhgk

Witty
03-31-2014, 09:36 PM
I'm good.

No matter the outcome of this battle that little notification is there for you to remember that 9-0 Finals match brah.

;-)

Oh shit he went there.

http://media0.giphy.com/media/tFK8urY6XHj2w/200.gif

dyedinthewool
03-31-2014, 09:39 PM
Oh shit he went there.

http://media0.giphy.com/media/tFK8urY6XHj2w/200.gif

Lmao stop instigating wit!

Frank
03-31-2014, 09:40 PM
Witty

You got your act together. I embrace you back into the forum. No love loss lil homie

Witty
03-31-2014, 09:43 PM
Lmao stop instigating wit!

http://media2.giphy.com/media/l1poZGzR6hz68/200.gif

Witty
03-31-2014, 09:45 PM
Witty

You got your act together. I embrace you back into the forum. No love loss lil homie

I'm an enigma, Francis.

dyedinthewool
03-31-2014, 09:45 PM
Omg <3 I miss that show :(

Frank
03-31-2014, 09:50 PM
Witney, don't call me Franis, please.

Just Write
03-31-2014, 09:52 PM
Ok so im already high and not angry anymore so just know you'd get owned.

Moving on, witty I really lol'd at that popcorn gif haha

Frank
03-31-2014, 09:58 PM
Snap out of it.

How's your daughter?

Mike Wrecka
03-31-2014, 10:07 PM
whatever happened to Linkin Park?

they were fucking awesome

Witty
03-31-2014, 10:15 PM
they dead.

Mike Wrecka
03-31-2014, 10:20 PM
like your cat

Zen
03-31-2014, 10:25 PM
Low blow

Certain
03-31-2014, 10:27 PM
Low blow

hit me in the fourth ventricle. We won't be able to ride out till two thousand fo'.

Witty
03-31-2014, 10:27 PM
:(

Zen
03-31-2014, 10:31 PM
Now I wanna listen to ATLiens.

Mike Wrecka
03-31-2014, 10:35 PM
sorry witty im writing to the Renegade instrumental at the moment

I got caught up in the moment

Witty
03-31-2014, 10:42 PM
I forgive you.

oats
03-31-2014, 10:57 PM
linkin park was decent for their first album and a half, but afterwards they were infinitely corny.

I cosign interviewing frank for the mag.

Certain
03-31-2014, 11:00 PM
linkin park was decent for their first album and a half

http://i.imgur.com/fXWBpJi.gif

oats
03-31-2014, 11:05 PM
I can't front on some of their shit - In The End is a bonafied jam. That's what buoys them as listenable. For the sake of perspective, I would listen to Limp Bizkit 10/10 times instead of Linkin Park. That's an awesomely shitty band.

Vulgar
03-31-2014, 11:10 PM
Frank is a faggot.

I actually appreciate how competitive he is though. That type of environment full of cutthroat renegades will bring out the best in a writer who's trying to stand out.

Frank
03-31-2014, 11:20 PM
Vulgar didn't I bust your ass already

Go sit down nigga

Fig
03-31-2014, 11:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/fXWBpJi.gif

I love this women

Fig
03-31-2014, 11:36 PM
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l367/grumpygrimone/christina_hendricks_by_bobhhh-d3jr7e6.jpg

Vulgar
03-31-2014, 11:37 PM
Vulgar didn't I bust your ass already

Go sit down nigga

As far as I'm concerned, I'm 2-0 against'chu.

One thing you'll learn about me is that I always get revenge.

Certain
03-31-2014, 11:44 PM
I'm pretty sure Tha Talent beat i.E at least once. But Frank is 2-0 against Certain.

dyedinthewool
04-01-2014, 12:04 AM
I wonder if she can fly with boobs that big

Just Write
04-01-2014, 12:08 AM

You know they're not really that big right?

Technology these days..

dyedinthewool
04-01-2014, 12:10 AM
You know they're not really that big right?

Technology these days..

No I know that's photo shopped I'm sure. But on TV during the Emmys they look huge. And my question still remains!!

oats
04-01-2014, 12:17 AM
I'm 1-0 against frank. And 1-1 against vulgar.

(Just modeling how to accept legitimately losing to people)

YDK
04-01-2014, 01:30 AM
I been running on fumes this week

Fig
04-01-2014, 02:14 AM

Only if you believe in the power of magic

And also the poophole loophole

Those are the two most important things

dyedinthewool
04-01-2014, 02:25 AM
Only if you believe in the power of magic

And also the poophole loophole

Those are the two most important things

I believe, Lord I believe!!!

Witty
04-01-2014, 03:26 PM
Ummm....

Witty
04-01-2014, 03:53 PM
http://media-***he-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/9c/f7/86/9cf786e2000aaaac876f10c57c3d415c.jpg

dyedinthewool
04-01-2014, 03:57 PM
Maybe I don't believe in a poophole loophole. Please explain what I have just done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtKnRFNffsI

song of the day. I want the shins at my wedding.

dyedinthewool
04-01-2014, 03:58 PM
That is creepy. The head of that baby should have been 2x bigger for accuracy.

Witty
04-01-2014, 04:03 PM
I'll let the creator know you don't approve.

Witty
04-01-2014, 04:46 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vXcEc_XuhBI/UsrjmF0bxUI/AAAAAAAAG24/W49E2DEzpp0/s1600/Screen+Shot+2014-01-06+at+12.10.01+PM.png

Zen
04-01-2014, 06:01 PM
This site has been dead for weeks. Usually when the discussion stalls this section is still going strong, but right now....not so much...

Witty
04-01-2014, 06:33 PM
Zenland - fear not my friend, for I shall show you some boobs.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/p403x403/1185669_619130681508304_2034248372_n.jpg

You are welcome.

King Ra.
04-01-2014, 06:56 PM
Sup folks. We 'bout to BREAK THE BANK.

King Ra.
04-01-2014, 06:57 PM
Good match last week Adonis.

Zen
04-01-2014, 06:57 PM
Boobs have never let me down before, and that was no exception. Thank you, Witty.

Witty
04-01-2014, 07:06 PM
I am always here for my friends in their time of need.

Witty
04-01-2014, 07:08 PM
Sup folks. We 'bout to BREAK THE BANK.

http://media1.giphy.com/media/IThjAlJnD9WNO/200.gif

timeless
04-01-2014, 07:11 PM
I know I just seen that magazine cart rolling down 9th

Zen
04-01-2014, 07:13 PM
http://media1.giphy.com/media/IThjAlJnD9WNO/200.gif

lol

oats
04-01-2014, 07:21 PM
We got the mag coming, which always boosts activity until the deadline, where everyone shows up again. Nothing to trip about.

Zen
04-01-2014, 07:23 PM
Everything is something to trip about.

oats
04-01-2014, 07:35 PM
That sounds like an awful way to look at life tbh

Fig
04-01-2014, 07:36 PM
Franky fig, your lady's kid

Maybe this will be the week I sign up

Convince me otherwise

Or don't

Thereby inadvertently convincing me to not sign up

Fig
04-01-2014, 07:55 PM
alright fuck you too

PancakeBrah
04-01-2014, 08:01 PM
Fig sign up or don't.

Quit being self-important and send me another gif of a tit being sliced off.

Fig
04-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Fig sign up or don't.

Quit being self-important and send me another gif of a tit being sliced off.

Im going to start sending you evil things

does the word choice make you uneasy?

PancakeBrah
04-01-2014, 08:20 PM
No. No it doesn't.

Fig
04-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Well that's really all I have left

There are no more things

PancakeBrah
04-01-2014, 08:27 PM
k

Zen
04-01-2014, 08:48 PM
That sounds like an awful way to look at life tbh

That was an acid joke, and it was a bad one but I'm high so I said fuck it and posted it anyway. I did lol imagining a guy who did trip out over everything though. Like a dude wakes up getting a bj, "FUCK YOU DOIN BITCH!?"

Lol drugs are bad.

Adonis
04-01-2014, 08:57 PM
I once woke up at 3am, drunk as fuck with no clue where I was. No clue who the fuck was riding my Dick either, I did NOT trip

Zen
04-01-2014, 09:14 PM
That sounds like a great start to the day.

King Ra.
04-01-2014, 09:24 PM
Lmfao. Y'all trippy.

Split
04-01-2014, 09:44 PM
we trippy mane

oats
04-01-2014, 10:05 PM
Zenland gotcha lol. I've dabbled in nearly every mainstream drug, but never did acid. I took ~8-10 grams of shrooms at once before though, and I've hippy flipped on numerous occasions. Maybe one day, but aside from smoking and the occasional shroom my drug days are behind me.

King Ra.
04-01-2014, 10:07 PM
Split Eight sup homie?

PancakeBrah
04-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Split Eight posts in an elusive manner. He shows up out of nowhere, ghosting just as quick, leaving only the faint scent of poetry, hockey, and meta-nerdism in his wake.

Fig
04-01-2014, 10:14 PM
but oats

oats
04-01-2014, 10:22 PM
what about oats

Fig
04-01-2014, 10:27 PM
what about oats

its an inside joke

Get back outside nigga

Rub my feet

oats
04-01-2014, 10:27 PM
I'm calling your mom

Fig
04-01-2014, 10:30 PM
Take a look around

My mom mods the place

Get merked. prrrrrat

Certain
04-01-2014, 10:36 PM
I'm calling your mom

What did my son do now?

Adonis
04-01-2014, 10:38 PM
That sounds like a great start to the day.

When I fully came too around 11am or noonish I assume, I walk out the room in boxers and she got some 12-15 year old son just chillin, eating cereal and playing Xbox.

That wasn't awkward

But me getting cereal then bonding over Tony Hawk's skate was, especially when she finally awoke...Awe, the single days are missed. That little kid was dope, even though he was much bigger then me at that age.

Fig
04-01-2014, 10:41 PM
fuckin mom

this is why I'm shooting up the school

because you bitch at me

Mike Wrecka
04-01-2014, 10:41 PM
King Ra. , sup with a line extension

I might not need it. but I want the freedom to take it if need be

cool?

Fig
04-01-2014, 10:43 PM
http://i.minus.com/iRTITc50RhQWZ.gif

Just Write
04-01-2014, 10:47 PM
Zenland gotcha lol. I've dabbled in nearly every mainstream drug, but never did acid. I took ~8-10 grams of shrooms at once before though, and I've hippy flipped on numerous occasions. Maybe one day, but aside from smoking and the occasional shroom my drug days are behind me.

Acid is safer than shrooms and they have almost the exact same affect, only difference is you can control acid a little more

Acid> shrooms

Read this also,

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-psychedelics-expand-mind-reducing-brain-activity/

Adonis
04-01-2014, 10:50 PM
1. Fig, no ass

2. Jdub, Fucking kray??? Shromms>Acid ALL DAY!!

dyedinthewool
04-01-2014, 10:50 PM
...... that gif does not compare to just writes butt pound attack gif

Fig
04-01-2014, 10:51 PM
Truth @jw

I've seen people fucked up beyond belief on acid though

not that it means anything

but it was intense

Man I need to get some gold caps

Fig
04-01-2014, 10:52 PM
That was robranda

You nimwits

With the exception of dd, who wouldn't be able to tell

So, nimwit

Just Write
04-01-2014, 10:53 PM
D.M.T> everything

Fig
04-01-2014, 10:55 PM
D.M.T> everything

Yo just got through reading the spirit molecule

Ive been into that shit since I was 15 though

Can wait till I finally find some

I will be patient

dyedinthewool
04-01-2014, 10:57 PM
I've never been called a nimwit before and I'm offended. I don't know what robranda is either so whatever. You need an ass whoopin.

Fig
04-01-2014, 11:04 PM
With the exception of dd, who wouldn't be able to tell

Certain
04-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Who the fuck is dd?

Fig
04-01-2014, 11:10 PM
She has two d's in her name doesn't she?!!

arrrnghh, NO BODY UNDERSTANDS ME

dyedinthewool
04-01-2014, 11:22 PM
:/

oats
04-01-2014, 11:34 PM
Just Write I'm not anti-acid, just never came across it/searched it out. I'm curious about DMT as well, but at this point if it doesn't fall into my life I'll probably never do it.

Adonis
04-01-2014, 11:47 PM
I quit drugs all together a few years back aside from the occasional toke of herbals or the rare 8ball of that white goddess.

But I do still have a bottle of some Codeine cough syrup shit that I've been sittin on, just wanting to try it with Sprite.

I took a swig once, and that shit put me out for like 5 hours mid afternoon.

Fig
04-01-2014, 11:51 PM
When I drink lean I just fall asleep

Same goes with the xanax kick that people at my school have been on

I.don't understand how they do it recreationally?

YDK
04-01-2014, 11:52 PM
hey where's the mag :(

Adonis
04-01-2014, 11:57 PM
...... that gif does not compare to just writes butt pound attack gif

I see noticed in the other thread you talking about being hispanic

I am as well, only my family has lived in California (Santa Barbara to be specific) Since it was Mexico.

Basically, my Family has been in the states (SB -Santa Barbara) for something like 6 generations I think. We originated in Spain, then a short stint in Mex. before it became California. We acquired automatic citizenship the day the treaty was signed. Dope shit.

In essence, I'm the original Golden Boy....Whats good!!! Chea

and I barely speak any Spanish, although I'm 100% bauce (Spaniard/Indian), most people in my family if you saw you'd think they were white. But then they got crazy spanish names like I (Adan Julian Martinez) Julian pronounced Who-Lee-On

Mad Tangent, I'm bored though. And now I'm out, gotta write some shit, and wake up a couple hours before the father SUN

Adonis
04-01-2014, 11:59 PM
When I drink lean I just fall asleep

Same goes with the xanax kick that people at my school have been on

I.don't understand how they do it recreationally?

From what I understand its all about getting past the first hour. Once you can with stand that first attack of sleep, you're awake and trippin. I've not yet been able to stay awake, but i will. Some day.

Adonis
04-01-2014, 11:59 PM
Triple post:

My verse was about WATER

Fig
04-02-2014, 12:00 AM
Yo.I'm mexican too don't get it twisted

I'm just starting to realize though that people on the other side of America aren't that used to Mexicans, which is crazy because they're the majority here

Certain
04-02-2014, 02:37 AM
In

http://i.imgur.com/SjP6zft.gif

Certain
04-02-2014, 02:38 AM
hey where's the mag :(

Long day. Working on it now. Should be up in the next hour.

Fig
04-02-2014, 02:38 AM

I'll try to make you proud

oats
04-02-2014, 03:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3JjlkfX5Gk

Certain
04-02-2014, 04:03 AM
This week's magazine might be the best since the preview.

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=63039

e11even
04-02-2014, 04:54 AM
it was thoroughly enjoyed, through and through.

oats
04-02-2014, 04:57 AM
that song by The Coup in there is gold

PancakeBrah
04-02-2014, 09:21 AM
The last half of the song 'Sunbather' by Deaf heaven may be the best music.

Certain
04-02-2014, 10:23 AM
that song by The Coup in there is gold

It might be in my top 10 rap tracks, which oddly enough is a list I've never made.

Just Write
04-02-2014, 10:49 AM

Lol I loved that movie.

timeless
04-02-2014, 01:33 PM
damn is that from pet cemetery?

Witty
04-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Let them eat cake!

Just wanted to say that.

Zen
04-02-2014, 02:39 PM
Did someone say DMT? :)

Witty
04-02-2014, 03:16 PM
Zen no!

U not allowed if I'm not.

Certain
04-02-2014, 03:39 PM

This is the most un-American post.

Just Write
04-02-2014, 04:16 PM

Nah bro, encino man. With pauly shore and I think it was brendan fraisers first movie.

timeless
04-02-2014, 05:15 PM
This is the most un-American post.

Lol yo it kinda looks like that one dude who got the motocross wheel to the face, I was watching it not too long ago.

Encino man ight I remember brendan fraxers dumbass being caveman and shit

King Ra.
04-02-2014, 05:19 PM
WHEN THE SUN FALLS.... AND THE MOON LIGHTS.... MIGHT BE A HELL OF A NIGHT.... GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Just Write
04-02-2014, 05:21 PM
timeless, what happened to our collab?

King Ra.
04-02-2014, 05:22 PM
King Ra. , sup with a line extension

I might not need it. but I want the freedom to take it if need be

cool?

I concur. Let's get it.

timeless
04-02-2014, 05:23 PM
timeless, what happened to our collab?

Shit im a few days late huh lol

give me til the weekend ill send it through lets make it dope

timeless
04-02-2014, 05:24 PM
Adonis line extension cool? Im almost done might post tonight

timeless
04-02-2014, 05:27 PM
Did someone say DMT? :)

Is it weird that I did thst before trying shrooms or sid or any hallucinpgen in general. Shit was ok I guess still rather smoke an L

Just Write
04-02-2014, 05:54 PM
Is it weird that I did thst before trying shrooms or sid or any hallucinpgen in general. Shit was ok I guess still rather smoke an L

No bro. Legit D.M.T. will remove you from your body and send you to planet all knowing. Its a ridiculous out of body alice and wonderland type experience.

timeless
04-02-2014, 06:01 PM
No bro. Legit D.M.T. will remove you from your body and send you to planet all knowing. Its a ridiculous out of body alice and wonderland type experience.

yeah it more so put me on couchlock mode, had a wrestling match with the front door. kept putting me in my place though.

Zen
04-02-2014, 06:02 PM

^^^This times 1,000.

But everyone prefers another hallucinogen. Dmt is just for the occasional mind fuck. I'm glad timeless changed his avy back too.

Witty you get that yopo in yet?

Witty
04-02-2014, 06:16 PM
Zenland nah man I fucked up and set it up to pay in dollars, so now I gotta wait to gwt paid again :(

Zen
04-02-2014, 06:39 PM
Damn that sucks :(

Just Write
04-02-2014, 07:18 PM
yeah it more so put me on couchlock mode, had a wrestling match with the front door. kept putting me in my place though.

Than you didnt have real dmt. Ever hear of hells bells?

Split
04-02-2014, 07:30 PM
Split Eight posts in an elusive manner. He shows up out of nowhere, ghosting just as quick, leaving only the faint scent of poetry, hockey, and meta-nerdism in his wake.

this is me IRL

PancakeBrah
04-02-2014, 07:35 PM
THE DRUG TALK IS TRYING TO COME BACK

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Adonis
04-02-2014, 08:03 PM
Adonis line extension cool? Im almost done might post tonight

Ummmmm...

Are you really over 650 total words. If so fuck off. 650 is plenty to get any point across, sorry. I don't care about amount of lines, I just know 650 is triple what I will post, more than likely. If you need a few more than the 650 cool. But not much please. I want people to not sit through one cinema just to read mine.

Certain

PancakeBrah
04-02-2014, 08:08 PM
lmao

oats
04-02-2014, 08:15 PM
I'm reading a book that isn't on goodreads yet. Cake can I join the hipster but denies it crew?

PancakeBrah
04-02-2014, 08:19 PM
Of course. All crews are open.

I'm going to start reading books again.

I tell myself this a lot.

Zen
04-02-2014, 09:02 PM
If you guys are interested in non fiction philosophical books I'd check The Most Human Human. It's about a competition in Europe to find the most "human" A.I. by instant messaging like five people. Five are real, and five are A.I. It's interesting. Reading it now but haven't got to the actual competition yet.

Certain
04-03-2014, 02:21 AM
Someone give me a topic. I'm going to zygote a verse while doing laundry.

Certain
04-03-2014, 02:41 AM
Someone give me a topic. I'm going to zygote a verse while doing laundry.

dyedinthewool oats @anyone else?

dyedinthewool
04-03-2014, 03:00 AM
dyedinthewool oats @anyone else?

Hmm.....can I give you a song title?

Certain
Hmm.....can I give you a song title?

Yes.

e11even
Napoleon ' s "love" for Jews

Just Write
04-03-2014, 03:04 AM
Napoleon ' s "love" for Jews

dyedinthewool
04-03-2014, 03:08 AM
Yes.

Transatlanticsm

And

Champagne in a paper cup.

Witty
04-03-2014, 03:11 AM
Boats n Hoes.

e11even
04-03-2014, 03:18 AM
Transatlanticsm

And

I would read the shit outta that.

Boats n Hoes.

I would pre order to read the shit outta that.

dyedinthewool
04-03-2014, 03:21 AM
I would read the shit outta that.

I would pre order to read the shit outta that.

Amazing right?

I wish I had the inspiration.

Certain
04-03-2014, 03:23 AM
Transatlanticsm

And

Let's do it.

Witty
04-03-2014, 03:24 AM
Oh he scurred of mine.

e11even
04-03-2014, 03:41 AM
*Puts popcorn in the Orville popcorn popper with salt and butter*

dyedinthewool
04-03-2014, 03:43 AM
*Puts popcorn in the Orville popcorn popper with salt and butter*

Chill if u aren't sharing :(

e11even
04-03-2014, 03:44 AM
I gotchu... priority usps.

Certain
04-03-2014, 04:10 AM

Done in 59 minutes:

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=63291

And Vividlyvague, you promised you would read the shit out of it.

e11even
04-03-2014, 04:41 AM
...and I did Sir. It was a little too direct to try and give extensive feed, but what I left was better than my usual. Nice work.

You're still sexist.

Witty
04-03-2014, 05:21 AM
Witty is happy he does not work today as his endeavours to sleep were not successful.

Fuckit, it's nearly 10.30...time to do stuff.

dyedinthewool
04-03-2014, 06:22 AM
Done in 59 minutes:

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=63291

And Vividlyvague, you promised you would read the shit out of it.

You are missing Transatlanticsm, I will be waiting for that.

Witty
04-03-2014, 10:49 AM
Things like this make me happy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2595739/Pictured-Moment-Irish-bomber-blew-FORGOT-TO-MOVE-THE-CLOCK-FORWARD.html

e11even
04-03-2014, 01:43 PM
You are missing Transatlanticsm, I will be waiting for that.

THIS.

Certain
04-03-2014, 02:17 PM
If I write to "Transatlanticism," I'm only going to show it to dyedinthewool. Because I'm sexist against Vividlyvague.

PancakeBrah
04-03-2014, 04:42 PM
Haha Certain going to wrote love poems

You sly dog

Certain
04-03-2014, 05:30 PM
Haha Certain going to wrote love poems

You sly dog

I'm listening to this right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsmEMk2QOnM

PancakeBrah
04-03-2014, 05:38 PM
'Desire Lines' by Deer hunter is a 10/10 song

Confirm/Deny

timeless
04-03-2014, 05:42 PM
Ummmmm...

Are you really over 650 total words. If so fuck off. 650 is plenty to get any point across, sorry. I don't care about amount of lines, I just know 650 is triple what I will post, more than likely. If you need a few more than the 650 cool. But not much please. I want people to not sit through one cinema just to read mine.

Certain

so was this for some entertainment? if so then lol.

if not, well then yeah don't stress it too hard.

Certain
04-03-2014, 05:58 PM
What he's saying is he would be OK with you going to 670-or-so words but not 800.

timeless
04-03-2014, 06:04 PM
What he's saying is he would be OK with you going to 670-or-so words but not 800.

I know this. I toned it down though, no worries. prolly 48 on the dot when im done.

King Ra.
04-03-2014, 06:17 PM
All the hustlers love it, they know my lingo.... told that bitch to give me head..... OCHOOO CINCOOOOO!!!!!

Certain
04-03-2014, 06:32 PM
'Desire Lines' by Deer hunter is a 10/10 song

Confirm/Deny

Deny. It's a good song, though.

You really should listen to this new Cloud Nothings album. I think it's 100% your alley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFv5nHtbWeU

PancakeBrah
04-03-2014, 06:37 PM
Cloud Nothings? More like shite clouds, mirite?

Not. A. Fan. Brah.

BET THAT THROWS YOU FOR A LOOP, CERTAIN.

Certain
04-03-2014, 06:42 PM
Really? That is surprising. Too upbeat?

I could see it the more I think about it. Too hook-driven and upbeat. You like soft sadness.

Split
04-03-2014, 06:48 PM
I NEED U SO MUCH CLOSER

Fig
04-03-2014, 06:59 PM
Pancake I listened to burst apart a few nights ago

It was way different from hospice

But also really good

I still haven't ventured into radioheads discography though

so sad

PancakeBrah
04-03-2014, 07:00 PM
Burst Apart very good.

Radiohead also very good.

Antlers GOAT band.

srs.

Certain
04-03-2014, 07:02 PM
Burst Apart very good.

Radiohead also very good.

Antlers GOAT band.

srs.

Jus Allah is unquestionably top 10 all-time?

Fig
04-03-2014, 07:05 PM
Jus allah up there with lil romeo

PancakeBrah
04-03-2014, 07:13 PM
Jus Allah is unquestionably top 10 all-time?

Personal GOAT band, obv.

Take your condescension elsewhere. I have no time for it.

e11even
04-03-2014, 09:07 PM
If I write to "Transatlanticism," I'm only going to show it to dyedinthewool. Because I'm sexist against Vividlyvague.

What does that mean? Does this mean I'm some kind of strange third sex?How did I fall in to this third gender subsection? Explain yourself turd.

Jus allah up there with lil romeo

Srs.

Witty
04-03-2014, 09:49 PM
Hey I was so tired I fell asleep on my couch and I kept having this dream that I couldn't sleep and I was freaking out because I was awake but I knew that I wasn't awake and I just wanted to get back to sleep even though I knew I was already asleep and it felt like something very heavy was on top of me and I was sweating profusely and it was for really scurry.

Does this mean I have demons inside me?

Fig
04-03-2014, 09:56 PM
Hey I was so tired I fell asleep on my couch and I kept having this dream that I couldn't sleep and I was freaking out because I was awake but I knew that I wasn't awake and I just wanted to get back to sleep even though I knew I was already asleep and it felt like something very heavy was on top of me and I was sweating profusely and it was for really scurry.

Does this mean I have demons inside me?

Do you want to topical battle?

Due in a day, 2 tops

Fig
04-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Also, that sounds like sleep paralysis

It's fun, happens to me from time to time

Witty
04-03-2014, 10:02 PM
Do you want to topical battle?

Due in a day, 2 tops

Yes sir.

Also, what does sleep paralysis mean?

Fig
04-03-2014, 10:05 PM
Yes sir.

Also, what does sleep paralysis mean?

I don't know the science behind it but I would explain it as being conscious while your body is still asleep

Certain could you be a doll and pick a topic? I will pay you in rep

Adonis
04-03-2014, 10:09 PM
I know this. I toned it down though, no worries. prolly 48 on the dot when im done.

Can I get a line Extension??

I keed I keed

PancakeBrah
04-03-2014, 10:13 PM
Witty vs. Fig

That's rich.

Just so rich.

You guys make me chortle.

Fig
04-03-2014, 10:17 PM
Witty vs. Fig

That's rich.

Just so rich.

You guys make me chortle.

If we both show, you have to vote

Because of your chortling. fuckin faggot. fuckin warchortle

Witty
04-03-2014, 10:18 PM
it is kinda rich.

Fig
04-03-2014, 10:24 PM
Yeah I doubt we'll both show

But like, maybe we will?

Certain
04-03-2014, 10:37 PM
Fig and Witty, your topic is Bauvard's "I shed a tear when I meet someone who always quits."

Alternate: Jarod Kintz's "I'm unreliable, admittedly, so you can't believe me when I say I'm unreliable."

Witty
04-03-2014, 10:38 PM
Nice.

Fig
04-03-2014, 10:46 PM
I expected that from you certain

I want you to know that I.expected that, okay?
Witty you wanna write to one of them screwey topics or something more gooder?

Witty
04-03-2014, 10:59 PM
I'm good with one of those, or another one.

I find the choice of topic in a battle to be of little relevance tbh so it's whatever you feel is the best, I am eassssy.

dyedinthewool
04-03-2014, 11:12 PM
Supa ninja skills

Certain
04-03-2014, 11:15 PM
Fig and Witty:

"Broken Promises and Fixed Testicles"

Fig
04-03-2014, 11:16 PM
I'm good with one of those, or another one.

I find the choice of topic in a battle to be of little relevance tbh so it's whatever you feel is the best, I am eassssy.

Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in a different form

That sound good?

Fig
04-03-2014, 11:16 PM
Oh, or certains topic

I dunno now

I like them both

Witty
04-03-2014, 11:18 PM
Supa ninja skills

http://media3.giphy.com/media/ErdfMetILIMko/200.gif

Witty