PDA

View Full Version : Audio track - Not Ready

Dove Dozer
03-31-2014, 12:20 PM
Something i was pondering for a while. Here. I hope you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll6TBaYpOf4

Fig
03-31-2014, 10:49 PM
That was some good rapping. Hook was a.bit weak though. But that initial verse was fire. Like the voice too

Good to see you back around n0 go0OoO0od

Dove Dozer
04-02-2014, 09:51 AM
Thanks for listening fig

Exis
04-02-2014, 09:23 PM
Pretty much gonna echo what Fig said...wasn't feelin' the hook, it's ok just a bit ehh but other than that this was dope.first audio I've heard from you I think and yeah shit was tight man.

Stay upwards.

CopyPat
04-04-2014, 01:03 PM
Hey man. wow have u ever gotten better. your confidence on the mic is sooo much better than your other older stuff i've heard. Plus you REALLY stepped up your complexity and scheming like we were talking about, which is good on its own but by doing that u didn't fuck ur flow up, cause damn, it came out real smooth man. seriously major props, your getting so much better, its fuckin real cool to see. Also liked the beat choice with the content here, everything meshed pretty well. you rode that beat nice with certain emphasis on certain parts etc, your're getting a good grasp of this audio shit bruh, nice.
Genocide , you should peep this and see what u think/offer advice

Dove Dozer
04-07-2014, 06:48 AM
Hey man. wow have u ever gotten better. your confidence on the mic is sooo much better than your other older stuff i've heard. Plus you REALLY stepped up your complexity and scheming like we were talking about, which is good on its own but by doing that u didn't fuck ur flow up, cause damn, it came out real smooth man. seriously major props, your getting so much better, its fuckin real cool to see. Also liked the beat choice with the content here, everything meshed pretty well. you rode that beat nice with certain emphasis on certain parts etc, your're getting a good grasp of this audio shit bruh, nice.
Genocide , you should peep this and see what u think/offer advice

Thanks pat. I really appreciate that. Ive got lots of new music in the works. Genocide peep this

e11even
04-09-2014, 03:36 AM
Something i was pondering for a while. Here. I hope you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll6TBaYpOf4

Not many people take on an Eminem track and try to make it theirs imo, and aside from the hook you did a better than decent job bro. Keep droppin.

Dove Dozer
04-10-2014, 09:40 AM
Thanks vivid

Dope girl
04-10-2014, 10:00 AM
Great verse, beat sound decent.

Dove Dozer
04-10-2014, 02:43 PM
Great verse, beat sound decent.

It was a full song not just a verse. Are you sure u listened? Lol

Dove Dozer
04-13-2014, 02:01 PM
King Ra.

Dove Dozer
04-13-2014, 02:02 PM
Dbl post

King Ra.
04-14-2014, 05:37 AM
Got this later today.

Badweather
04-15-2014, 11:55 AM
good to see you finished this one. the adlibs were a little distracting, and you seemed a little stiff. aside from that, the lyrics on paper are pretty brilliant.

Geno
04-17-2014, 04:19 PM
content was nice dozer. beat of course is always an ill selection. dont like the chorus so much.. or at least the conviction it was delivered with -lyrically it could work. youve gotten better. after the hook though -seems your flow fell off. iono, felt really forced to match the beat when before the first hook you were doing nicely. keep rocking G