Cashius
05-14-2013, 09:20 PM
Ext.

Boredom
05-14-2013, 10:09 PM
k.

Boredom
05-15-2013, 09:33 PM
I roll in dough n get dome from hoes committing unholy crimes making that lead pop
It’s Ironic how if cash in the green it’s my night vision scope taking the head shot
I get deaths props when fed thoughts of how to kill, don’t get the story wrong bro
If u think ur a cut above the rest, I’ll slice off your head with the blade of atori hanzo
I’m a decedent of demigods trapped in time, ur average lines aren’t matching up
I’ll snap ur spine n have ur girl bending over backwards for me when I smash the slut
U average fuck, u aint nice w/ em hands and I strike w/ a plan feeding threes at ur torso
and leave your face sooooooo battered n bruised it’ll look like u took a beating from goro
i stay hot like jerusalem sands and lucifers plans, but bet i keep god on my side
ur a noob n a fan doomed as a stan,so the way u suck d.ck u should swallow ur pride

Cashius
05-16-2013, 12:13 AM
I'm premo, see...

I piss Pinot Grig for three whole weeks. Hold more metal than Magneto's seen
Please don't scream...and act a fool when Cashius pull. Cause he hold beams the size of CeeLo Green
Im strong with the killin'. I swear I'm bonkers, I'm Aaron Rodgers...tossing bombs at civilians
Call me a villain. Drive to your kids school with pit bulls...crawl up the building and show my balls to the children
What you've written's useless, like a chick who's boobless. Take a piss and wipe my dick on Cupid
My shit is stupid sick, I'm putrid. A fucking MONSTER...I'm in every flick and movie that Nika's viewing
I'm Sadam to the people...they follow me blindly, fall in behind me. I'm swallowing ether
Palmin' the heaters. If you try your luck, you better have a Mighty Duck...along with all of the sequels
You ain't smoother than Cashius. This Boredom guy is SURE to die...dude is a faggot
The ruger'll clap him. I'll walk up in his funeral laughin', doing some backflips...'til everyone forgets who's in the casket
Play dead...cause I scar punks proper, my heart pump lava....veins spread all through my flesh
I break legs, I'll noose your neck. Bet you're dyin'...when I'm on a a steady diet of steak, eggs, and human flesh

Flow
05-16-2013, 08:32 AM
Ok First read through and I felt, this is a tough call. Second read through and my decision was obvious.

Boredom - While I like you were going at him in the end it cost you some, overplayed it a bit. I also feel your flow was good but when compared to cash I felt he had some more complex structure where as yours seemed very much stuck with the last 3 words of the line...

I roll in dough n get dome from hoes committing unholy crimes making that lead pop
It’s Ironic how if cash in the green it’s my night vision scope taking the head shot
I get deaths props when fed thoughts of how to kill, don’t get the story wrong bro
If u think ur a cut above the rest, I’ll slice off your head with the blade of atori hanzo

Compared too

Im strong with the killin'. I swear I'm bonkers, I'm Aaron Rodgers...tossing bombs at civilians
Call me a villain. Drive to your kids school with pit bulls...crawl up the building and show my balls to the children

I mean your first line starts off fine albeit the single syllable rhyme pattern, but I count 11 to 8 here and he had half the lines...Plus his are a nice mix -

Villain - Killin / Bonkers - Rodgers / Show my balls - Pit Bulls / Civillians - Children

Anyways I hope this helped, tried to explain my reasoning best I could and to be honest It is a close battle put down to preference so theres no hate, could see it going either way..

Most balanced battle for me.

Vote Cash

IamBenT
05-16-2013, 09:20 AM
tough one.

Boredom - had some strong lines, really feeling the hanzo reference which was "sharp" lol, and the goro line was my fav from the battle followed by the last two lines, the scheme on jerusalem sands and lucifer plans was hot, and a great use of juxtaposition to close the verse. Very much swag, and flow was solid.

Cashius - great verse man, you are def a bit more complex with the scheme and your references are refreshing and funny, the opener was great and you had me interested and engaged from there, great verse that epitomizes swag and flow.

Vote -Cashius for a bit stronger flow and harder hitting references that really bring out the Swaaaag

Nigma
05-16-2013, 07:12 PM
Read this one at work today.

Boredom: You had some dope lines. Your opener was a really cool concept, it was among the most memorable imagery I can recall for reading earlier today. Biggest flaw in your verse, in my opinion, is that you treated it with the battlesque setup/punch approach which was detrimental to the flow by making it read more dissonant and less like verse 'as a whole'.

Cashius: Good verse. I feel this was a better representation of both aspects of the swag&flow genre. Felt more complete and was, line for line, a more interesting read for me. "I'm Sadam to the people...they follow me blindly, fall in behind me. I'm swallowing ether
Palmin' the heaters. If you try your luck, you better have a Mighty Duck...along with all of the sequels" lolol good stuff.

+1 Cashius

Ghost1
05-16-2013, 07:15 PM
Can i vote on sum of the votes lol....srs.

Objective
05-16-2013, 07:30 PM
Boredom: I enjoyed the read. Cool shit, decent flow etc., but I felt like your verse was more battle-ish at times rather than swaggin' it. Either way, I liked the ''Headshot'' and ''Hanzo''-line.

Cashius: Enjoyed the read from you as well. Some dope lines in there, great flow and rhymescheme. I thought it was pretty much dope all the way through , but this;

''What you've written's useless, like a chick who's boobless.'' <-- Thought this was embarrassing to read tbh. ''Boobless''... Really? Seems like a forced multi as well. I understand what you're trying to do but I didn't like this shit.

Vote: Thought it was pretty close and it boils down to which verse I liked the most. Beside of the ''boobless'' thing I think Cashius had doper concepts and more swag to his verse when it comes down to it. To clarify; I vote for Cashius. Cool battle.

Cashius
05-16-2013, 09:31 PM
Elaborate Bags.

Ghost1
05-16-2013, 09:53 PM
People r stupid?

Not for who they voted for....just what theyre saying etc.....ill vote this tho....im gon need 2 links ne ways....gimme a lil bit

Greed
05-16-2013, 10:55 PM
Bore wasn't feeling. Goro was okay but most was played to death like the hanzo line

Cash strong throughout. Mighty ducks and casket were dope.

V cash