12 lines
No swaying, biting, flipping, recycling, or tom foolery
Extensions can be 24 hours, no more.

Good luck.

Paradigm Aesthetic

Aesthetic
05-09-2013, 02:44 AM
Check;

So I just gotta cypher some cool shit er what?

Paradigm
05-09-2013, 06:06 AM
yup

Aesthetic
05-14-2013, 01:36 AM
As many of you know, im nothing to fux with.
Gotta pimp attitude when im heemin off 2 fifths.
Spits wits on a mic, give it a conscious.
Then smack it's nappy head leave it unconscious.
Ferocious nigga, I double dare.
Scare wita glare make T-BO hold his care bears.
I Dont care im a grizzly bear runnin shit like yall got stuck on that last snare.
Always a few steps ahead, call me the mafia.
No not my bro's they will just botha ya.
Im talkin shrimp, lobsta, marijuana mobsta's.
Run in your house like some lochness monsta's
And no-one will know like a murdered imposta.

I REALLY LIVE THIS SHIT FUCK WITCHA BOY.

Sorry about the last minute drop, I put it off and wrote this in 20-30 minutes :/
Paradigm

Paradigm
05-15-2013, 01:01 AM
da fuk^

who the fuck is live as me? Orc phoning me like "yo ya rhymes is nasty"
and that Burd Call will make me famous... like I'm one of the creators of Duck Dynasty

heh key...

equipped wit heat seeking missiles and street sweeping pistols
leave the elite needing tissues wit their deep fleeting issues I defeat easily and diss you
imma damn fire breathing monster kill any liar, heathen, mobster
and higher preaching father with ether feasting offers or i'll eat their freaking daughters
tap into multiple chakrahs without a changing a trance
1080 double back flip from a handstand to the crane stance on the fucking same branch
Trained in the mists wit ancient arts, Reigned in lists wit famous stars
Legends of battles rich wit strategist charts Myths of flames and fists wit brazen scars
Wield a poison shuriken, murder ya vanguard in a single toss
The second will hit ya boss boomerang back into my hand... now bow to ya fucking god

Flow
05-15-2013, 07:22 AM
Yeah no offence but Para killed this and while I appreciate you keyed yours up Aesthetic there was a huge gulf in skill.

tap into multiple chakrahs without a changing a trance
1080 double back flip from a handstand to the crane stance on the fucking same branch
This was fucking class..lovely example of swag n flow

imma damn fire breathing monster kill any liar, heathen, mobster
and higher preaching father with ether feasting offers or i'll eat their freaking daughters
Another great example dont know which I prefer, the first demonstrates nicer swag the latter takes the flow

Overall Paras verse makes this battle a worthwhile read, Shame Aesthetic was left rushed would of been nice to see what you brought to the table on a better day.

Wise Wiggles
05-15-2013, 10:19 AM
second verse wins

Sharp
05-15-2013, 02:02 PM
Aesthetic has potential but didn't really capture much - multi syllable and inner rhymes contribute a lot to the flow, you could add some length to your lines as well to allow ideas to develop. Paradigm had that killer imagery and rhyme schemes, so he's got my vote. Good shit guys

V/ Paradigm

Boredom
05-16-2013, 02:28 PM
paradigm took this pretty ezily,more complex schemes and overall a more enjoyable read

Objective
05-16-2013, 06:59 PM
Aesthetic: That couldn't be anything but a 20-30 minute drop. Shit was wack.

Paradigm: Dope shit, multis and flows on point. Cool concepts swaggin' imagery all over the place with shit like that handstand backflippin' shit.

Vote: Paradigm.

Nigma
05-17-2013, 12:09 AM
Aesthetic, I feel that if you were to write another S&F verse you would do a lot differently. I've seen that you're a dope writer and it seems to me you didn't really know what direction to take, or didn't have a whole lot of time, or perhaps a combination. Wasn't the best verse I've read from you but I'm certain this will help you improve.

Paradigm, haven't read much from you but this was pretty dope man. Some of these lines were legit. Kinda upset though, you used the word shuriken and toss in a single line and I literally wrote a multi sequence to the scheme of 'shuriken toss' today haha so don't think I jacked it from you :P. Overall, some dope concepts with good flow. Your transition from the first rhyme scheme to the second was kinda clunky, but transitioning was smooth for the rest of the verse. More then enough to take the win

+1 Paradigm

Orc
05-17-2013, 09:51 AM
para was obv better. first line was a nod to the God. but yea aside from that he relied too much on multies & not enuff substance or swag but yea i liked it. aes wasn't that hot but hes knows that

v/para