No swaying, biting, flipping, recycling, or tom foolery
Extensions can be 24 hours, no more.

Good luck.

ill nik-A Chyeahhh!!!

Chyeahhh!!!
05-09-2013, 10:22 AM
check, man this was quick and I just felt like having fun today lol

I wake up n' save the world, wasn't for me, you fuckers would fa sho be dead
just today I cured Aids, deflected a comet, saved the president........and thats before I rolled outta bed
I deal with bricks! you shave frosted flakes off and front you cotdamn liar
I'll make your girl's kitty growl like.."GRRRRRR"....sorry about that, had to give mouth to mouth to a tiger
I'm the shit and a good father, aint another nigga better, sir
for instance, gettin' my daughter a shoulder launcher for Christmas, helps out with those Predators
boxes of food? look pal I've got plenty, thanx to paypal and a few friendlies
last year I went to the hood and handed out turkeys.....in Papau New Guniea
H20 storage is plenty, I piss and replenish instantly, dying of thirst? a mere memory
Jesus turned water to wine, and he came over and converted mine to an old age stock distillery
I could heal a cold case, sometimes I just go out and accidentally save families
kicked down a door just the other day to save a baby, his name was Charles Jon Benet Ramsey

ill nik-A
05-14-2013, 08:01 PM
I'm rude & fight plus love to abuse my might, I'll even conclude ur life if u squares pry
I shoot on site so don't u stare guy or dare lie cuz I could see Pluto with the bare eye
the scared die & pursuit the light after I attack like nukes at night with the rudest spite
choose ur gripe, there two to like, Grim Reaper on the left… sickle is the dukin’ right
I’m not here just to bruise ur type, I’m killin anyone even ur town’s own super trooper
there are no truer rumors when the knife’s in my hand I’m a much ruder Krueger
my ice proves my jeweler's cooler & ur loser future can learn from ur tutor's shooter
& if u understand my Ruger's humor... I'm only killin ya to get to ur girl's hooters sooner
Do her, shoo her... one bone I dip, cuz the hoes I stick have Beyonce Knowles type hips
Yall know I'm it, the GOAT writes sick, yall just hope I quit so yall can clone my shit
So why trip? just accept the fact u wack & u cant boast life's gift, let it soak right quick
Yall cant gloat like nik, the most interesting man in the world laughs at the worst joke I spit

Flow
05-15-2013, 11:45 AM
check, man this was quick and I just felt like having fun today lol

I wake up n' save the world, wasn't for me, you fuckers would fa sho be dead
just today I cured Aids, deflected a comet, saved the president........and thats before I rolled outta bed
Ok def in the sort of fun imagery type swag area here... I liked this but the same syllable multi was a bit bla
I deal with bricks! you shave frosted flakes off and front you cotdamn liar
I'll make your girl's kitty growl like.."GRRRRRR"....sorry about that, had to give mouth to mouth to a tiger
Lol i like this, made me chuckle, nice jokey imagery again
I'm the shit and a good father, aint another nigga better, sir
for instance, gettin' my daughter a shoulder launcher for Christmas, helps out with those Predators
boxes of food? look pal I've got plenty, thanx to paypal and a few friendlies
last year I went to the hood and handed out turkeys.....in Papau New Guniea
H20 storage is plenty, I piss and replenish instantly, dying of thirst? a mere memory
Jesus turned water to wine, and he came over and converted mine to an old age stock distillery
I could heal a cold case, sometimes I just go out and accidentally save families
kicked down a door just the other day to save a baby, his name was Charles Jon Benet Ramsey
Consider myself pretty knowledge but had to look up the charles reference. Liked the idea but think the flow was lacking

Overall nice drop, I aint experienced in swag and flow votes but it certainly was nice to see this type of jokey imagery type style, and for a key.. props. However your against Nik, so think you should of spent more time working on wording and flow, some lines let you down after the half way point.

I'm rude & fight plus love to abuse my might, I'll even conclude ur life if u squares pry
I shoot on site so don't u stare guy or dare lie cuz I could see Pluto with the bare eye
the scared die & pursuit the light after I attack like nukes at night with the rudest spite
choose ur gripe, there two to like, Grim Reaper on the left… sickle is the dukin’ right
I’m not here just to bruise ur type, I’m killin anyone even ur town’s own super trooper
there are no truer rumors when the knife’s in my hand I’m a much ruder Krueger
Lol when i saw super trooper i was like........but then next line made it sweet.
my ice proves my jeweler's cooler & ur loser future can learn from ur tutor's shooter
& if u understand my Ruger's humor... I'm only killin ya to get to ur girl's hooters sooner
Do her, shoo her... one bone I dip, cuz the hoes I stick have Beyonce Knowles type hips
Yall know I'm it, the GOAT writes sick, yall just hope I quit so yall can clone my shit
Aight this was all good nice flow nice swag
So why trip? just accept the fact u wack & u cant boast life's gift, let it soak right quick
Yall cant gloat like nik, the most interesting man in the world laughs at the worst joke I spit

Overall I think this was a lil bland in some places in terms of rhyme scheme, but was a good example of flow and swag, I wasnt feeling the first few lines, but the last half was all fire.

To be honest this is a tough choice, two very different styles and felt that both had about equal amount of quality lines.

Chyeeh no hate but simply for the fact that Niks last half had some really nice stuff that after rereading has stuck in my head, probs edge it to him... But could see it going either way depending on preference

Objective
05-16-2013, 07:41 PM
Chyeaah: Was funny to read your shit. Could tell you had fun with this, haha. Was chuckling here and there. Effortlessly telling people how you're better than everybody without even trying, lol. Should have been better in the rhymescheme-department tho', but I think you already know that.

Ill Nika: Dope shit, cool verse and concepts. Felt like Chyeeah had more creative concepts tho' but your rhymescheme shitted on his.

Vote: Ill Nika for an overall better crafted verse and being consistent throughout the verse.

Nigma
05-17-2013, 12:01 AM
Chyea, you do your own sort of thing and I really enjoy your style for what it is. Completely unique and dope in its own right. The one thing that stands out as a weakness with this style, however, is the rhyme scheme. Normally (in my opinion), that doesnt take away from your verses enjoyability for me. A bit different in this circumstance since thats a crucial aspect of the s&f genre. I enjoyed the verse but felt that was the one weak point.

Nik. Couple portions of the a few lines, like one individual multi here and there, could probably have been reworded to enhance the line, but overall this was a solid lead. You had a lot of dope concepts that were accentuation with a strict and balanced flow. Pluto with the bare eye and ruder Kruger stand out. Good shit

+1 Nik