recline the seat my dick deep n I aint wanna meet ur daddy,
bust a nut n get pissed cuz she got cum on my gucci jeans,
kick her out the car.. key the ignition puttin on my louie v's,
dudes fuckin pissed now but he dont think that we clap gats,
have u leanin back with 2 straps to ur chest like a heavy backpack,
let me ask yall muthafuckas wut ya think these bars like,
spit hard white crack yall kno this shinin star bright,
car type cadilac, ya bitch u cant have her back,
all i gotta do is call or add ho like the avelanche, (colorado)
so if u think u hot with rhymes to me ur prolly ass at spittin,
ill grab the smithon or stab my victim when i catch em slippin,

Sharp
05-09-2013, 04:46 PM
grindin

im assuming Buddha will reopen this as soon as you feed some other drops. just letting you know

grindin
05-09-2013, 04:49 PM
grindin

im assuming Buddha will reopen this as soon as you feed some other drops. just letting you know

i literally just started bro i just posted a reply, i duno if this sites for me... i appreciate u showin me it tho i was really into it but iuno

Zen
05-09-2013, 04:51 PM
Its reopened he dropped feed on Split's piece. It wasn't good feed but it's a start and that's all I can ask at this point.
To feed this piece, there were some good lines mixed with bad lines. An example of a good line:
im fly as fuck try ya luck ill have ya bitch in my caddy
Bad line:

Try to sit down and think of what you're going to write before you write it. Don't just drop the same old shit you know what I mean? If this is the style that you like then try to think of a creative way to say it instead of just saying it. That's my feed man. Stay active.

grindin
05-09-2013, 05:02 PM
Its reopened he dropped feed on Split's piece. It wasn't good feed but it's a start and that's all I can ask at this point.
To feed this piece, there were some good lines mixed with bad lines. An example of a good line:
im fly as fuck try ya luck ill have ya bitch in my caddy
Bad line:

Try to sit down and think of what you're going to write before you write it. Don't just drop the same old shit you know what I mean? If this is the style that you like then try to think of a creative way to say it instead of just saying it. That's my feed man. Stay active.

dude ur not getting my punchlines... "all i gotta do is call or add ho like the avelanche" was an amzing punchline... dont just skim thru my bars bro actualy study them i have crazy punchlines i guarentee thats y sharp got me to come to this site "have u leanin back with 2 straps to ur chest like a heavy backpack" is another dope punch. im not tryin to act cocky but bro those punchlines r nice. and "recline the SEAT my dick DEEP i dont wanna meat ur daddy" is a rhyme inside a rhyme!! like???? read it over bro ur missin key bars.

Sharp
05-09-2013, 05:09 PM
tbh i pulled you because you were apparently in the upper level of otbva's BA, which isn't really much, and you kind of reminded me of a dude Camp Bell who only really did basic-ish flexes but gradually developed decently. There's cool concepts in your drop for sure, but a lot of this forum's pretty heavy on the whole poetic stuff, a lot more in the way of refined concepts and mechanics and that stuff. Flexes aren't done as often as they could be these days. Both have their merits, for sure.

grindin
05-09-2013, 05:18 PM
yea i duno this is my shit i cant get all deep and sappy with yall... just aint me. im a punchline rapper thats the way it always has bin with me wen i do cyphers in my city i usually get crazy reactions thats my word. but i think this site is different not really a punchline street type site.

Sharp
05-09-2013, 05:24 PM
you'd be surprised, we have guys come in and kill that sorta style from time to time. my hope for you was a little more of that kinda deal, cause i get what you mean with that creative writing stuff. aint for me either. just not a lot of dudes who do flexes nowadays, as long as you stay active with feeding an shit no one would have a problem. most dudes who arent active in OM will show up to read a good flex

Breh321
05-09-2013, 06:10 PM
grindin

i can dig it, i like the punches/direction you're going with them

setups are kinda mediocre tho, the thing with text vs audio is that you can see the setup so it sticks out more if its not that great...with audio you tend to forget it after the punch