05-13-2013, 06:39 AM
NBL
Netcees Text Battle League

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Friday,
May 17th 2013 11:59 PM PST.
Voting ends Tuesday 11:59 PM PST.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are normally 24 hours
(unless requested otherwise, that is),
can be no longer than 36 hours
and have to be granted by your opponent.

Line Limit:

Min. = 10 lines
Max. = 16 lines
The max. can be higher if different is agreed upon by both.

Voting:

Must vote on 5 battles and post your links.
Post the links in the thread titled "Week 7 Voting Links".
You will be punished if you don't post all 5 voting links.
You will not like the punishment, so just vote so you
don't have to cry later. Details about this are to be
found in the "Week 7 Voting Links" thread.

General Rules:

1st person to post can't edit after the 2nd person posts.
2nd person to post can't edit after a vote has been made.
Feeding = DQ.
Recycling = DQ.
Biting = DQ.
No freeposting, swaying or bitching.
Unless a picture battle is agreed upon,
linking to your opponent's picture or posting it
means you will disqualified.
A check in isn't mandatory, but it is encouraged.
If your opponent doesn't check in,
you still have to post a verse.
Competitors should agree on a line limit in their check in.
If no line limit is agreed on, then the 2nd person to post
must match the 1st person's line amount.

Boredom Aero

StarFaggot
05-13-2013, 10:24 AM

Boredom
05-13-2013, 01:19 PM
check.

StarFaggot
05-14-2013, 11:07 PM
Yo Boredom you'll want to quit the NBL after this battle.

Boredom
05-17-2013, 01:56 AM
verse sent to orc

StarFaggot
05-18-2013, 02:14 AM
Verse sent to Knuck and Orc

Orc
05-18-2013, 09:07 AM
Boredoms verse

I'm the greatest to ever do it. You're stepping into the ring with Ali, Jordan with 6 seconds left, Simba on the 2nd Lion King.

Tread lightly.

This is your warning.

looooooool..gtfoh u overrated non battling faggot..

u’ve fabricated ur whole career, at least w/ that quote u didn’t lie to MY face..
u have dimensia with a touch of Parkinsons, ur retired and haven’t been relevant since 98
how do u say ur GOAT, u’ve ALWAYS been mediocore. Lets check the net’s truth’s..
u claim to be ‘the greatest to ever do it’..irl ur a creepy uncle losing rap battles to his nephew
Ur a one trick pony, a fake n a fraud clinging to fame. faggot ur not a divine force
If aerodynamic it’ll only help him hit the ground faster when I spear em off his high horse
ur the most wretched victim txt has witnessed. u KNOW u can’t toss those hands
w/ all that hype n no showing EVERY battle..we can see the bitch in u w/ out a fuckin sonogram
Aer a biter n clone w/ typing that’s prone to mimic others, that’s the fact of it son
U jacked n butchered the style of butler…so it’s obvious why u still have the status of one

Orc
05-18-2013, 09:11 AM
Aero's verse

The G.O.A.T

I made his girl forget about him with 8+ its an honest fact
ironic when she got Bored out of her mind she was no longer that
faggot please, you don't get pussy you grab your meat
last time you got the cookies Chris Hansen came & said have a seat
your chick's a massive freak, we chat when we're half asleep
our pillow talk's past & dreams - yours is thread and matching sheets
saw Cash defeat him, I sat there wanting to help this man manage
I was thinking give up cold turkey, then got up & made a ham sandwich
leave ya fam famished, snap your mom's femurs simply
I'll give it a fast break that'll have Lebron and Wade green with envy

Greed
05-18-2013, 01:05 PM
Interesting. Bored had a solid verse with okay punches and aero had humor.

V/ aero

Enjoyed more.

fathead
05-18-2013, 03:23 PM
Boredom: You Had Good Punches And An Overall Solid Verse I Especialy Liked The Line About Knocking Him Off His High Horse

Aero: I Think You Had Humour But Also Your Verse Flows A Little Better. The First Four Lines Wer Solid Punches That Were Hilarious

v/aero

~RustyGunZ~
05-18-2013, 05:30 PM
how do u say ur GOAT, u’ve ALWAYS been mediocore. Lets check the net’s truth’s..
u claim to be ‘the greatest to ever do it’..irl ur a creepy uncle losing rap battles to his nephew
Ur a one trick pony, a fake n a fraud clinging to fame. faggot ur not a divine force
If aerodynamic it’ll only help him hit the ground faster when I spear em off his high horse
Aer a biter n clone w/ typing that’s prone to mimic others, that’s the fact of it son
U jacked n butchered the style of butler…so it’s obvious why u still have the status of one

didn't like the opener. nephew was a good personal could have done more with it though. aerodynamic was cool. sonogram line i've seen before. butler line was okay.

vs

bor lines are old to me from neigh and boredom on here. mediocre flip on it.chris hansen line was boring. pillow talk was cool. cold turkey connected poorly. closer eh, alright. you kind of ruined this with poor delivery, all the punches were predictable and had lazy connections

v/boredom

Undead.
05-18-2013, 05:32 PM

u’ve fabricated ur whole career, at least w/ that quote u didn’t lie to MY face..
u have dimensia with a touch of Parkinsons, ur retired and haven’t been relevant since 98

not bad but not great. i wish you would've gotten a bit more creative with it. Like worked the parkinsons angle more in your setup tbh

see you have the idea, with the personal. But you should've had the set up alluding to an I won't show no mercy and u'll still say uncle..than the nephew punch feel me?

LOL

w/ all that hype n no showing EVERY battle..we can see the bitch in u w/ out a fuckin sonogram

ha ok i like this. could've set it up better,

U jacked n butchered the style of butler…so it’s obvious why u still have the status of one[/QUOTE]

not bad decent close, okay

AERO

yea this was cool, nice NF.

nah not a fan, kinda took the same approach with the woman/pussy thing

cool but gettin old man. switch up ur angle.

personal. liked this lotb

cool

I think aero had lotb, although he stuck to the same damn angle about your girl this & that. got old i liked how boredom was a bit more fresher. I did like aero's setup to punch better. I feel he slightly took it. Boredom u just need to set up better. Ur concepts were way better, just lacked the execution man.

v/ aero

Subtitles
05-18-2013, 09:24 PM
Boredoms verse

Pretty consistent, I've seen a million butler lines but that was a decent flip. The aerodynamic line was simple but direct, which worked in your favor.

Aero's verse

The G.O.A.T

Could have quoted the green wit envy line but it felt played and didn't connect the Lebron and D Wade reference well enough. Bored out of her mind was close but it could have been cut down to size a little.

All in all I felt Bore had a pretty solid verse, and Aero just missed on a couple opportunities.

v/Boredom

Geno
05-18-2013, 09:25 PM
Hmmm

This a was a good battle

Bored had his last three bars.. they hit pretty solid imo

Aero came consistent. But didn't bring any true haymakers to out do the bars boredom closed with

I got bored here
Good shit @ both

Sharp
05-21-2013, 03:28 AM
Aerodynamic, (sonogram) butler

V

Bored out her mind

Bor was a lil more consistent while aeros only hitting line was thar out of mind one. Bore got it with a better verse

V/boredom

Flow
05-21-2013, 04:47 AM
Boredoms verse

lol not very well done but made me chuckle
?? am I missing something - miss for me
nice
lol
lol

Aero's verse

The G.O.A.T

lol
meh not the greatest
lol
not for me could of done more here
I'll give it a fast break that'll have Lebron and Wade green with envythat's like the second green envy line ive seen today - its ok but meh still don't think it was executed very well

I got Bor on a more solid verse... good number of lols on both - but just feel aero missed on a few where bor was pretty consistent - even his opener was pretty basic but got me chuckling

Vote Bor