PDA

View Full Version : paragraph president

Destroyer
04-09-2014, 11:08 PM
im totally mad, rollin up blunts with torn grocery bags while I'm sposed to be back, stocking up cans. it won't make me feel bad to hit u, skinny black u with jujitsu, i cop my weed sacks where they make me buy five bags of chips too. it's right to fear me when u hear this, i'm runnin through u like the beer shits, & i'll make u look irrelevant like giant-chinned black conspiracy theorists. i spend fat loot, i'm no penny pincher... i'll lock u in the bathroom with a fatty ginger til u turn white - Kenny Fisher. i'm bout to explode, this is the end for u, you know the deal... everyone knows my references are out of control, Jonah Hill. I'll beat u til your dead, punch ur forehead til the snot falls. I'm neighbor, if he got mad & punched holes through cinder block walls. I'm a chronic prick, I'll steal all ur shit & find a nice spot for it. i'm veritas with hair and a legitimate doctorate. call me ur father, kid, cuz ur trick mom's a horny ho. i just put it in a quarter and got a car... nick papagorgio. i make it hostile, you'll often find me with a Jameson bottle, in a drunken kung fu battle with monkeys in a Vegas brothel.

Paradigm
04-09-2014, 11:18 PM
everyone knows my references are out of control, Jonah Hill

rofl

Exis
04-11-2014, 10:11 AM
I hate paragraph shit.. CopyPat is probably the only cat that makes it enjoyable to read for me when structured that way, but you did your thing and it turned out pretty nice.Flow was straight...a few lines made me lol especially the runnin' through you like the beer shits one as I can relate hard to that bein' an alcoholic and all, I liked it man...thought it was a good read as a whole.

Stay upwards.

dull boy
04-11-2014, 10:13 AM
Dull.

Exis
04-11-2014, 10:16 AM
Boy.

e11even
04-11-2014, 12:44 PM
I liked the personal shots that I picked up from this. Besides that, this was ok I guess. Keep droppin.

Certain
04-11-2014, 01:09 PM
@Blackalicious

King Ra.
04-12-2014, 05:18 PM
Des just took a major shit on the paragraph game. I liked this. A lot of nice references. I'm getting tired of the paragraphs. A lot of times they just seem to express the same ideas just in different wording, rhyming. So this was a nice little shot at it. Good stuff.

Eŋg
04-12-2014, 06:44 PM
i would tell you if this was good.

Ghost1
04-12-2014, 07:17 PM
Papagorgio da GOD