PDA

View Full Version : Week 12 Magazine: the Outsourced Edition

Split
05-14-2013, 11:30 PM
Knucklehead -__-

Cant post mags here

Call up that ole white bitch on the phone and read her the riot act for violating our first ammendment. then drive over and pepper spray that bitch if she voices a different opinion

Magazine links:

http://rapisalive.com/showthread.php?t=20448&p=581488#post581488

http://www.projectrhyme.com/forums/showthread.php?61467-I-need-to-borrow-this-thread-pay-no-attention-to-this-srs&p=832308#post832308

Adonis
05-14-2013, 11:40 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLO

~NO SHOW SHINE~
Produced by: nO gOoD!

Buddha - Damn this was nice as fuck.

I liked this portion here

Master Li had to flee in the path of trees
Screaming, "You bastards believe you can capture me!?"
He laughs, it seems in these woods he could at least be in peace
Until he slips and trips and snags his knee and scares a lady
Who's there with a baby that's wrapped in sheets,
She tries to crawl back and leave but her body's tapped, she's weak

The internals carried this along real smooth. I enjoyed the cadence of it. I could spit this to a beat. which immediately gets a point for that.

The Orphan sat in peace and calm staring at the leaves of fall
Until a wounded soldier released a call deep in the hall,
"So you're the chosen one? Do you know what you've done?
Don't you know you need us all!?

again the internals were a nice addition.. multies throughout. technically this was spot on imo.
you showed us how its done like a Master. Nice piece throughout.

Aesthetic - this was raw. Technically it was simple, but how you placed a few lines made it a little difficult to follow a flow to it. However, this was on some realness. You had so many real descriptive lines that could have some serious weight to them if you added some internals and some multies.

The hardest days of work Iv ever felt.
Toeline on the metal thinking about heaven and hell.

I liked this piece alot. But this is where to critique right? And I aint gonna sugar coat it bro. This is full of spelling errors, so it makes me stop reading to sort out in my head what you were trying to get across. Like the word callysas I assumed you meant calluses. So with that, Id say my advice would be to spellcheck and try switching up a few schemes into your stories and flex a bit with the technical side, multies, internals, different poetic elements to further grab the attention of the reader. Alliteration, Assonance, and some others would take your verses to a new level.

dont wanna suffer worst then this! wrench in hand with a clenched fist.
I tell my boss what was completed and about renovations.
Before I leave, he asks with a sly grin; when did you clock in?
......My life has just flashed, no job; no rent by the next payment.
No girl no friend's and an ugly self entertainment.
That's it, it's decided

I really liked this section here. Along with most of this piece I really enjoyed reading. Nice showing. I will keep my eye out for your verses dude. I can see dopeness within..

Pent uP
05-14-2013, 11:44 PM
I dont know if thats the whole mag or not but if that is it good effort and thanks for putting together something. Nothing wrong with it just a downgrade from what the first few weeks bred.

I understand (first hand) how hard it is to stay on top of running a league though so i got nothing bad to say just

good job

Split
05-14-2013, 11:51 PM
apologies for lack of length/ grandissimo. I wanted to put something together on night one but some shit went down in my dorm room, and eventually it devolved into a 'get anything together' mentality :/

I gotta get this laptop to my friend before she leaves tomorrow and I also got a disciplinary meeting with ResLife at noon, so this ended up being more of a light-hearted attempt than anything else

I, and I hope Keith as well, take it is a compliment that it is not up to the standards of the league.. the bar has been set high, and I'm glad for it.

Adonis
05-14-2013, 11:56 PM
All I'm saying is...I asked if you wanted help...I've been around long enough that I write for me and not mag mentions or views and shit.

But realize I am not the norm, so I would've more then been willing to get some shit together for this thing yesterday/tonight. I asked you a few days ago, regardless, as always, appreciate the free time.

respect, sucks that I'll have to whoop that ass this week though

Adonis
05-14-2013, 11:59 PM
Also, all these 404 errors have something to do with the domain change. Something was missed in this process and more then likely a reset is in order. I don't know shit about computers, but I did some research and some dude basically said...

"Another possibility is if a website has moved a page or resource but did so without redirecting the old URL to the new one. When that happens, you'll receive a 404 error instead of being automatically routed to the new page."

ZeeDee
05-15-2013, 12:07 AM
my bad... the hater is Split.... but i wrote a mag article too... that's what i was talking about... not the fact that i'm the underdog... i've been the underdog since i got here....

and Wittless... join the dic eater crew... there's a waiting list.... it's under my nuts... Split is passing out refreshments and Adonis is serving drinks

Split
05-15-2013, 12:08 AM
dead @ Keith catching flak for my mag writing

Adonis
05-15-2013, 12:12 AM
I'll pass refreshments cuz between you and I only one CAN produce anything half fresh

ZeeDee
05-15-2013, 12:18 AM
Agreed and since i already beat you 7-0.... the answer to which is the One... is very obvious.... hint... its not you.. and lmao and ur gay ass threats via PM Adonis... how text fag of you...

Split
05-15-2013, 12:18 AM
Edited for more content

I'd also like to note that only three matches went down last week. So it's not THAT miniscule a magazine... just no interview and shorter predictions.

Adonis
05-15-2013, 12:31 AM
Agreed and since i already beat you 7-0.... the answer to which is the One... is very obvious.... hint... its not you.. and lmao and ur gay ass threats via PM Adonis... how text fag of you...

Never made a threat...you know you have disturbingly low comprehension levels brother. I said in real life I don't take shit and have been in quite a bit of fights and am yet to take a one on one loss. Notice the 'real' life?

Meaning if I knew you I would...not saying I'm threatening you, saying you're not hard, and if you think you are like the little gangsters I live around, you all learn the hard way. And someone who know's how to legitimately fight in 'real' life, would handle your net thug ass.

Anyways, lets continue this penis to ruler ratio contest, I'm enjoying myself.

If you would like a re-match I'm game. But you don't make the rules (insert lame and played two ways from sunday dick joke here)

have a good night thug.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2vklve9.png

Me @ Oakland GrindTIME event what's good?

Got the permanent ban, this being my second offense as me and LUSH have had more then one altercation in LA

Bald head cat is my dude by the way. You kids might know him, goes by Intuition

~RustyGunZ~
05-15-2013, 01:11 AM
the 404 errors are the new host

quality hosting compared to the old one but they have a censor on their server for any site. they are respectable censors for the most part but they kind of fuck things up. I had them take away the gambling related censors, might request they take it away completely but who knows if they will.

Split
05-15-2013, 01:12 AM
autozoophilia

~RustyGunZ~
05-15-2013, 01:14 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW

TYSON
05-15-2013, 01:24 AM
Which one are u?

Split
05-15-2013, 01:24 AM
brb passing out refreshments

ZeeDee
05-15-2013, 01:27 AM
ok dic eater... whatev... idc anyway.... u did make a wack ass bitchmade threat to me... but it's almost as funny as ur gay ass poems so who cares

Split
05-15-2013, 01:29 AM
that cut me deep, ZeeDee

Guys i want you to know that I don't eat dics and he's lying, and my poems aren't gay I've had like three girlfriends so there

Fig
05-15-2013, 01:30 AM
Thought the mag was dope

sorry bout the laptop :'(

ZeeDee
05-15-2013, 01:33 AM
ok dic eater whatev.... ur gay ass did send me a bitch ass threat in a PM, but who cares... it's almost as funny as ur gay ass poems

and i didn't lose... i don't need a rematch.... and i already agreed to one and you bowed out of it as a dic eater... remember or did that never happen either... #use some of ur lies to tell better stories

~RustyGunZ~
05-15-2013, 01:36 AM
ZeeDee where are you located?

Could you meet Split at his local cornerstore for fisticuffs?

ZeeDee
05-15-2013, 01:36 AM
it's all in fun for me Split... i mean it's online so who really gives a fuck anyway.... #all cuts are surface level band aid elementary scrapes

ZeeDee
05-15-2013, 01:38 AM
lmao.... i'd bring a gun... i don't fight anymore.. i'm too old for that bullshit.. #it never ends in one fight... there's always a sequel

~RustyGunZ~
05-15-2013, 01:39 AM
You are doing hashtags wrong

Split
05-15-2013, 01:39 AM
i would strike you with my car tbh

ZeeDee
05-15-2013, 01:43 AM
you wouldn't make it within a block of me.... tbh

ZeeDee
05-15-2013, 01:46 AM
why would Split wanna fight me anyway? did i miss something?

Pent uP
05-15-2013, 01:47 AM
I think you dissed his mag, #bro

Pent uP
05-15-2013, 01:48 AM
oh im drunk-ISH btw

Split
05-15-2013, 01:49 AM
when I get home I'm going to secure a small fortune in craft beers

Fig
05-15-2013, 01:50 AM
You are doing hashtags wrong

he's too old for that shit bro bro bro bro bro bro bro

Adonis
05-15-2013, 02:01 AM
Hmmmm...zee, I said no to your dumb ass stipulations cuz you ain't a fuckin mod you hairy#twat

What block you fromm zee? If its with in 50 miles of me I'll post a pic of me driving down it just to prove your facade is just that.

LOL @ having a gun. You know what you can do with that?

Poems??? Bro you wrote a verse about sexy time and aliens...#fukinTreky haha

You know how I know your a pansy white troll??? You write about poligamie (spl) in utah and end it with the most original death.

You know how I know your a fake ass thug??? Aka not a thug at all???? See your sig

You know how I know your either 15 or 45??? Your fuckin jokes are charmin extra sensitve worthy....only asscheek bussiness

You know how I know your gay? Pretty sure you would suck Split up, he wouldn't even have to ask

Hello, my name is ADAN, I serve refreshments...and this bish ZEEDEE is mad thirsty

Thirsty ass bish get in the back a the line and learn how to Board or write or stop posting. This is a tussle you won't win.

Let's play again soon though yeah???

Pent uP
05-15-2013, 02:06 AM
when I get home I'm going to secure a small fortune in craft beers

I homebrew so you get nothing from me

except respect if you're sharing

lmfao

Split
05-15-2013, 02:12 AM
I homebrew so you get nothing from me

except respect if you're sharing

lmfao

lol my dad brews beer

he was like "Son, want to make a batch with me?"

so we drove to this store in like Malden which is a long way away. buy ingredients, brew everything, and let it ferment for an absurd amount of time.

we went to check the bottles, and the cardboard top has a shit-ton of holes in the top. I go to check the bottles, and like three explode as soon as I touch the crate

apparently we had been given champagne yeast, and it like wayyy over-carbonated the beer and turned that entire crate into bottle-bombs

good times. I'll stick to my $10 6 packs lmao

Adonis
05-15-2013, 02:15 AM
Monotov mondays??? The best

Pent uP
05-15-2013, 02:19 AM
lol my dad brews beer

he was like "Son, want to make a batch with me?"

so we drove to this store in like Malden which is a long way away. buy ingredients, brew everything, and let it ferment for an absurd amount of time.

we went to check the bottles, and the cardboard top has a shit-ton of holes in the top. I go to check the bottles, and like three explode as soon as I touch the crate

apparently we had been given champagne yeast, and it like wayyy over-carbonated the beer and turned that entire crate into bottle-bombs

good times. I'll stick to my $10 6 packs lmao

I dont carbonate with yeast..not for that reason...for other reasons..but yeah carbonating is really the end/all kill to your hands/extremities when it comes to explosions.

gotta know what you're doing.

Adonis
05-15-2013, 02:29 AM
you wouldn't make it within a block of me.... tbh

How does that work exactly???

you chill on your porch smoking a Beezy and see a black escalde and casually yell "him".

And the closest house to that car a guy runs out with a gun a porceeds to shoot the driver in the face no questions??

Justf curious #nobeef

Pent uP
05-15-2013, 02:32 AM
I think he means he lives in a gated community

#instigatingforthelasttimetonight

sidenote: as a mechanic escalades are wack

Pent uP
05-15-2013, 02:34 AM
Also, Adonis, its jest not jist

Split
05-15-2013, 02:43 AM
Blacked-out Jetta on Konis. Basically your broke college kid's Escalade

Split
05-15-2013, 02:46 AM
# bro

Pent uP
05-15-2013, 02:52 AM
GO TO SLEEP IM DRUNK FUCK U FAGGOTS PEACEOUT

dead man
05-15-2013, 03:17 AM
pent as a mechanic whats the most efficient out of the cheap jap sedans?

Adonis
05-15-2013, 09:06 AM
I think he means he lives in a gated community

#instigatingforthelasttimetonight

sidenote: as a mechanic escalades are wack

Oh word? I thought jest was inin short, and jist was...yeah NV

But you're a mechanic for reals? My dude was driving. And his car shut down like it wasn't getting gas and shit. Had it towed and it started. Thoughts?

He took it and had a new timing belt put in so they removed engine about a week pryor. I'm thinking they installed something wrong. He had oil and all fluids, timing belt looked good and I found a bolt on engine I could screw in by hand WTF?? Haha. Yeah...

Pent uP
05-15-2013, 09:13 AM
Depends...after ot died did he try to start it on the side of the road..whatd it sound like

Pent uP
05-15-2013, 09:15 AM
pent as a mechanic whats the most efficient out of the cheap jap sedans?

Honest to god dont get a jag. As far as efficient I dont even know jags.

My comment about escalades wasnt whole hearted btw..GM makes cars that are easy for mechanics to diagnose

IamBenT
05-15-2013, 11:10 AM
Holy fuck what a funny mag.

Predictions made me LOL hard, well done sir Split.

This thread is also ridiculously funny.

dead@Adonis trash talk and fight pic, wow.

That's pretty awesome and hilarious. Can't wait to see what Zeedee comes up with.

Also wasnt there supposed to be a Zeedee article on the champ match? I applaud him for that vote, it was a great breakdown and very honest and I appreciate it.

Zen
05-15-2013, 12:21 PM
Considering the week we had last week (3 fuckin shows) this mag really isn't downsized at all. I do hate your predictions on my match with Mike though. But I hate everyone's predictions that says I won't win.

Adonis
05-15-2013, 02:29 PM
Depends...after ot died did he try to start it on the side of the road..whatd it sound like

He said he parked on the free way. Wouldn't start, wouldn't turn over, kind of like dead battery...waits ten minutes, it starts and he gets to exit and it dies. Pushes to gas station and gets it towed.

When I picked him up I had him start it, I know some, but not much about engines. It started fine. But I swear I could hear the most miniscule or whatever is closest to silent rattling between engine and timing belt.

Witty
05-15-2013, 03:22 PM
my bad... the hater is Split.... but i wrote a mag article too... that's what i was talking about... not the fact that i'm the underdog... i've been the underdog since i got here....

and Wittless... join the dic eater crew... there's a waiting list.... it's under my nuts... Split is passing out refreshments and Adonis is serving drinks

Lmao @ the random mention days later, take you that long to think of such a generic insult? I saw you online gurrl...you didn't reply at the time...how comes? Me thinks you was shoOOOOook with a capital OOOO.

Also, how does it feel knowing I'm so much better?

Dove Dozer
05-15-2013, 03:44 PM
Wtf. I cant view the second link. Keeps asking me to register then i get an error.. ghey

Adonis
05-15-2013, 08:39 PM
NO GOOD, that forum is from my home site...you cannot view the forum unless you are a member

PR Da GOD!!

Geno
05-18-2013, 01:48 PM
Hello

Pent uP
05-18-2013, 01:50 PM
Feed my verse geno

Adonis
05-18-2013, 03:25 PM
Feed my verse geno

I got you. But you'll have to wait til next weeks mag

Pent uP
05-18-2013, 06:29 PM
Cool but I want as many feeds as I can get

ZeeDee
05-21-2013, 08:30 AM
pohfig... I didn't dis his mag, he dissed me in his bitch ass mag and his wack ass prediction was obviously not worth writing... but why would he care about that....

ZeeDee
05-21-2013, 08:33 AM
@Adic eater... r u still tryna build houses on my nuts bitch... smh... I been forgot about u... good to know I have fans that are bitches...

Keep eating those dics... be the best dic eater u can be

Shoulda knew ur a fag from PR.... its where Corey collects fags for his regime...

ZeeDee
05-21-2013, 08:39 AM
Dumb ass witty... it wasn't days later stupid... and go join A dic eater and build ur house under my left nut... he's already bought the lot under my right nut.. weak bitch