PDA

View Full Version : NBL Week 11 Magazine

~RustyGunZ~
05-14-2013, 11:49 PM
Introduction

Sup. Last week had a lot of no shows but was still decent. Knucklehead won a nice champ match with Cashius, and there is once again someone on the throne. Expected no showers for the most part. Sharp Nine has climbed up to battle for the title. Aero is speaking nonsense as usual. Blue Bayou signed in. Soo let's get this going..

~RustyGunZ~
05-14-2013, 11:55 PM
Track of the Week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6lDu4IJq84

~RustyGunZ~
05-15-2013, 12:00 AM
Reviews
by Sharp Nine

Champ Match: Cashius vs. Knucklehead

This one was a lot closer than the votes showed. Knuck managed to take it with every vote, though everyone felt it was a close call. Cash had some zingers about knucklehead’s picture and girl, but it seems like voters thought knuck’s approach were more effective and gave it to him.

Sharp Nine vs. Untold

Dope match. Came close in votes but in the end Sharp Nine pulled through and advances to the Championship match against Knucklehead. Untold drops solid and will be back up the ranks, he showed here he can hang with the high tier battlers

non azn Bob vs. bleak

bleak no-showed. I don't think he pulled the classic "w/e u get the W IDC MANNNN" routine.

Patrick vs. Vinny

This one was a little one-sided. Vinny’s still showing rust, with a few ideas that could’ve been pretty cool but didn’t quite connect while Swerve had a solid showing full of good hits. Most voters felt the same way and Pat got all but one vote.

Aero vs. ...

… no-showed. He was going to show and Aero allowed it barely, but in the end he still did not produce a verse.

megatron vs. Def_fuckin_5

Def no-showed, like he did in his pinkslip battle with Bags. He appears to be pushed off the site by Bags and Nikas hate machine. Or he had some shit come up, only time will tell.

R!canTheoryz vs. Flo real

Flo seemed a little rushed this week, his verse wasn’t quite up to where he’s been lately. R!can was decent, and had a few hits that connected nicely. He managed to take it unanimously for his first league win, while Flo drops to 2-4.

Twenty One vs. Defiant

Twenty really showed improvement in this battle, with solid wording as well as a few decent jabs. But Defiant had a nice showing, voters thought every idea of his connected pretty well. In the end, he took every vote.

kami vs. Split

kami no-showed for the second time. Would be dope to see him actually battle. Split gets the W but had to sign up because of some ish.

Jay vs. Boredom

This was a close battle that I thought was pretty cool. Both had a slick nameplay, and were pretty equal as far as quality of lines. Voters were relatively split over who had the better showing, ultimately giving it to Boredom by a narrow margin.

fathead vs. Dystopian

Dystopian no-showed and gave fathead his first W. He will need to improve to get another though.

Lotto Smirk vs. Chyeahhh!!!

This was an okay battle. Both came off as a little statementish, but voters found that Chyeah had a few better hits, and he was able to take the win by a decent margin. Lotto had one or two bars that hit well, but, as a whole Chyeah had the stronger showing.

Cypher Results
by Sharp Nine

Allen Knight
ur whole aura is a lie, u aint a G just a played ass slut
verses got ppl goin j woww, cuz ur a dumb bitch n everything about u's fake as fuck
tay talking all this shit about me, but noones gettin ya stuff
u can say alize' bitch all u want, ur just mad i got ur girl drunk off a bottle of it ready to fuck
wat a wack ass double post, u really needa chill bro
that was a worst back to back then joan rivers & adele using a double sided dildo
damn even on the new nc u lose everything, idk y u still rhyming bitch
& for the record, if urs was nice u woulda never made a thread cryin about hiding it
Orc bodied u bad faggot, stomped till ur cracked n torn
Cuz O'mega hurt u & a life time supply of vitamins couldnt get u back to form
im nice wit thinking up concepts, my punches sprawlin'em flat
but chyeah's flips are tough to....look at witout bustin out laughin & callin'em wack
u'd do anything to make the earth clean, thats true u whore
cuz i can tell u love to recycle, all those knight namplays been used before
ur a faggot always taking dick, SMH we all can tell bitch
ed reeds every brand of boxers his mans wears right before they go helmet to helmet
disfigure ur spinal region, my AR-15'll leave u flat fam
back shots'll light up his spine & arkham to the point it can be used to signal batman
this virgin bitch wanna jump in the cyph, but im stompin ur core hater
shit since ur always coming outta left field....id think u'd land on a base sooner or later
ur ranked the lowest of low, ur not in my weight class
when it comes to tiers we all kno J-Lo & every verse he drops is striaght ass

Jay
no one respects the bull shit that you bring to the table
u use to be plugged in, now we wana wrap your neck with that cable
your vocab is your strength, dope concepts? this nigga cant
no one ever gets the point. your game needs more help than Durant
that was pretty original, guess u can be less smarter
these hands'll put your head on flat so quick, Shumpret will fire his barber

Edgar AlPo
oh lookie, two for the price of one, you gotta feel it homies
they guy I'll put it in the box, and the illegal alien who can build it for me
Allen, your first lines are horrible, you fuckin cheapskate
I've seen cleverer short setups from retards on speed dates
you's my son and that last line.ppppffft, "gotta be kidding me"
you're fatigue is showing more than a Vietnam documentary
dude you're not even on my radar to be on radar
I'm dramatical?..
says the person who came outta closet obscurred in a cape and purple gay fog

Strikta
I should double fist ur mom after I fuck her senseless duke
U bringin' up digits when her snatch is something I'd also have 10 in too

Untold
This lames wack shit! Played and a gay, faggot
Dawg, u wore that concept out.. More than whoever wore the straight jacket

Split
self-proclaimed cyph king- no ring and Chyeahh is locked out
Cause any competition makes PoTense up like Gamble just dropped trou

ALIEN (lol wtf)
you guys are all trash <3

Winner: Allen Knight
Incredibly consistent throughout, had more quotes than any other dude. Was also incredibly active - Jay, Untold, Strik, Split, Nigma would need a lot more posts to compete. It basically became a battle between AK and Chyeah, and AK was a lot hotter this week.

~RustyGunZ~
05-15-2013, 12:02 AM
Track of the Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8rQVcZxVmQ

~RustyGunZ~
05-15-2013, 12:22 AM
Battle of the Week

Champ Match: Knucklehead vs. Cashius

Knucklehead

idk who u are but..

Srs. Everytime your broad spot me she disperse, fam
You claim u're a Warrior.. but I'm the 1 makin' her scream louder than that Spurs fan
But I'll admit ur nice in txt. U got bars down to a science
While you got 'em droppin' like flies.. mines doing that with your girls hands guidance
b2b u fell short with weak punches. Don't even pound your chest
U tried to 'bow a Constrikta.. & choked so bad I'd swear u had one around ur neck
We know why u txt, comin' out the gates like a creature
It takes two to tango.. & u come to every battle wearing heels vibing to La Cumparista
Knock ya back down in the ranks. The title ain't gettin' ur stamp, bitch
You're not Emergin', C.. but we'll be in a state of that if you ever Champ this
Who is this faggot? The HOF ain't ur place, u'll never adorn the throne
U're not just a drop in the bucket.. u're the guy fillin' it when the doors are closed
'Cus of ^ that, ur on the verge of suicide for bein' the blandest fool
Broski, I know the ropes.. & after this u'll be well acquainted w/ one of them and a stool

Cashius

Originally Posted by RPK

Can a mod close my battle with Gr8 Genital and give me the W? He no showed me... Thanks.

Knuck, you should try to console this dude. Maybe you can make it better, fag
He's mad Genitals didn't make an appearance...JUST like every date you've ever had
When fatty dropped his pic I thought NC would crash. Food is just your life
Sooooo...
Let's discuss that waste bandwidth...that's EXACTLY what it's doing to the site
This guy's running like 30 tournaments. Yo, homie is sick...
I thought dude was spreading himself too thin...until he posted that pic
One look at your mug and I knew you liked men. He and boys are just graphic
It's hard for you to keep a straight face...while WE'RE the ones pointing and laughing
When me and my girl spoon...you know I'm lying her down like a man...
When you and your fat bitch spoon...it involves prying one out of her hand
She gobbles up cake. Homegirl looks like The Blob when she's naked
This dude's chick on a scale of one to ten...she would probably break it
This kyke is a buster. You'll be nothing despite what you wanna be...
Cause your just retarded son...I bet Just Write will be fighting for custody

Verse of the Week

Sharp Nine (vs. Untold)

Yeeeeoooooooo

did some piss play wit ya hairy bitch, then had a fright fit
cuz w/ the stache n big Pee on her chest shes a dead ringer for Mike Schmidt
girls fuckin him need a talkin to. that shits a disgrace, my friends
if a chick gets 'Told off... she deserves THAT happening for her taste in men
we're both elevating? pshhhh. Sharp stay hot but this geek's in stasis
i surpass Untold struggles in the league... while that happens on a weekly basis
ya boy destroyed ya in the cyph. just facts. not tryna be a hater
dawg i exemplified Spur of the moment... n treated you like they did the Lakers
dude couldnt win on a handicap. this loss'll leave bro wit doubt
idc if we get Un biased voters... even w/ 10 a' those id still blow him out

NoShow Shine

Split (vs. kami)

cross me yourre done. u dont Dare fuck w/ me, like hard drugs or shotty slugs-
pop in the club, powdershot- and leave K-holed up, drowned in acid wash like Gotti's son.
this pussys pushing thirty. legacy's finished, no way he's savin it..
but Cameltoe the thin line between addressed w/ respect and skirting desperation.
you dont measure up, mom shoudla got an abortion before ur genes took effect:
to put it in persepective..
..if my skill Dwarfed yours more, u'd wake up in a Radisson with Listerine on ya breath.
your a known drunkard. knock tall boys back like a seasoned Celt,
ironically good rebounds for u, come somewhere between ur lowered defenses, knees and delts.
soon as you text we know youre blasted. you're not deceiving dude.
Heard through the grapevine u were an easy shot... your boozy breath is breathing proof.

Punches of the Week

5. Untold (vs. Sharp Nine)
as far as ya secret, keep it! i spit the truth in a brash tone
i'm get'n the weight of the world off my shoulders.. n ur moms walk'n her ass home

4. Patrick (vs. Vinny)
It’s not a game when you come at me, I’ll make this fool cry out,
And have this bitch run up for kicks and get injured like the first female NFL tryout.

3. Knuck (vs. Cashius)
Knock ya back down in the ranks. The title ain't gettin' ur stamp, bitch
You're not Emergin', C.. but we'll be in a state of that if you ever Champ this

2. Sharp Nine (vs. Untold)
girls fuckin him need a talkin to. that shits a disgrace, my friends
if a chick gets 'Told off... she deserves THAT happening for her taste in men

1. Cashius (vs. Knucklehead)
When me and my girl spoon...you know I'm lying her down like a man...
When you and your fat bitch spoon...it involves prying one out of her hand

Power Ranks

5. Untold - Lost the contenders match but had a good showing. Has what it takes to get back in the position and possibly win for a shot.

4. Cashius - Dropped from losing the champ match, he will be back though. One of my favorites to champ the season tourney.

3. non azn Bob - Climbing back up, will be in another champ match soon enough.

2. Sharp Nine - Contender. Has improved greatly from TUW and is producing quality shit

1. Knucklehead - Current Champ. Only lost to Sn00p in the first champ match so far.

Honorable mentions: Aero (only wins by NS keeps him down), Strikta (if he stays in, he'll be in the top 5), Blue Bayou (just signed in but will obviously be top 3, if not #1 if he stays in)

~RustyGunZ~
05-15-2013, 12:25 AM
Mixtape of the Week

http://edge-img.datpiff.com/me9615f2/Logic_Welcome_To_Forever-front-large.jpg (http://www.datpiff.com/Logic-Young-Sinatra-Welcome-To-Forever-mixtape.483644.html)

~RustyGunZ~
05-15-2013, 12:47 AM
Predictions
by Sharp Nine and Knuck

CHAMP MATCH WILL BE ADDED SOON

Boredom vs. Aero
Bore’s coming off a narrow win, he may be a little rusty. At the same time, Aero’s only wins are by no-show, so I can’t help but wonder how he’ll fare. All and all, I see this being a close one, but I’d give the slightest edge to Boredom just from what I’ve seen.
Boredom: 55/45
------------------------------------------
Boredom aka Shank Sinatra has been texting for a minute but never got a great grasp on it. He has improved a lot on this site, compared to what I saw from him back in 09-10. Aero is a vet, not the GOAT, but good. He hasn't had an actual win yet though, so I'm unsure of how rusty he is. It could go either way, my gut says Aero but I'd put my money on Bore for battling recently.
Boredom: 55/45

non azn Bob vs. Defiant
Sleeper candidate for BOTW. Both are solid heads for sure. Defiant’s on the cusp of becoming an “if he shows” kinda dude, but when he does its usually a good verse. Bob’s proven to be a pretty solid battler. If both show, this’ll be a good battle that I could see going either way. If I have to pick, I’d give Bob the edge from how hard his concepts have been connecting.
Bob: 60/40
-----------------------------
This will be dope. Bob is a sick alias who has shown some firepower. He lost to Dom in a champ match, but then and in every other battle has dropped some dope bars. His match vs. Strikta showed he is a force. Defiant is good and has gotten better, but still has some basic/statementish bars. They can come off smooth at times, but I think the lack of the WOW factor will hurt him here. Could be an upset but I'm going with...
Bob: 70/30

Blue Bayou vs. Edgar AlPo
Should be dope having Blue back in the league. While Chyeah’s got some okay wording behind him, he can be somewhat statementish. I think this one will be pretty one-sided in blue’s favor.
Bayou: 80/20
----------------------------------
I actually enjoyed Chyeahs verse last week. He has skill, but his wording can be odd at times. If he can come his hardest this could be dope. Blue is one of the best txtcees to do it, and always had fresh concepts. Even if he's rusty, he should come with the hammer fists.
Blue Bayou: 85/15

God of War vs. ...
Dot’s been decent, and actually requested this matchup. GoW’s of course one of the best, having champed this very league in its first two seasons. I think Dotman’s reaching with wanting it with God, but he may turn out to actually bring something. That said, I’m expecting that GoW could handle this matchup pretty easily, provided he shows.
GoW: 70/30 (if he shows)
--------------------------------------------
Mr. Dot is by no means bad, but this will be a huge test. GoW is the king of the NBL, but he might be rusty (?). I haven't seen him drop since my return. Dot could get an upset is GoW lacks, or even shows. I will say Ronald, but it will be close and could be BOTW.
God of War: 60/40

Strikta vs. Cashius
Assuming Cashius shows, this would be a dope rematch from B2B where Strik won in a tight one. Cash has been pretty hot lately, but he’s talking like he’s not showing this week. It’d be a shame for Strik to keep up his streak of being no-showed. If this goes down, it’ll be dope and very possibly be BOTW.
Either way: 50/50
------------------------------------
They seem to both be on board now, so this will mostly likely be BOTW. In B2B Strikta got Cashius, but the voting was eh so who knows what would have happened if more vets voted and there were more than 4 votes. I think Strikta got that win, and if he comes at his full power, will win this one. Cashius is dope though, but will need to focus to get revenge. Close one either way but slighttttt edge to..
Strikta: 55/45

fathead vs. R!canTheoryz
fathead’s getting a handle for text for sure, but as a whole his ideas are a little lacking and wording’s choppy. R!can managed a win last week with some cool concepts. While his ideas can get lost up in execution, but I can see him doing just enough to take this one.
R!can: 75/25
------------------------
fathead needs to improve. I'd suggest he go to the tutoring section and cypher a bit. Rican is notorious for losing, but I think this will be an easy win for him.
Rican: 90/10

megatron vs. Pryde
Could be a cool battle, while I haven’t seen much from pryde now that he’s back. Mega’s been showing up with some solid ideas, some a little off, and decent wording, while Pryde’s been out for awhile. It remains to be seen whether or not he’s rusty, but without knowing my prediction would be for megatron to take it.
megatron: 65/35
--------------------------------
IDK, both are low tier.. megatron is alright, has some bars here and there but mostly statement punches. Pryde was cool on old NC, but never impressed. He will also most likely be rusty unless he's been somewhere else.
megatron: 60/40

Vinny vs. Twenty One
Both of these guys are definitely showing potential and improvement lately. Twenty’s been developing pretty well, but she still struggles with getting concepts to come out as hard as they could. Vinny’s still a little rusty and isn’t connecting too well, but should be able to do enough to come out on top.
Vinny: 70/30
--------------------------------
This will be possibly cool. 21 is getting better but has a ways to go still. Vinny is getting his footing in shortbar. He had some nice shit during the longbar years so hopefully he will fully adapt. A close one, but...
Vinny: 60/40

Untold vs. Flo Real
Untold is one of the guys I’d like to see keep going in the league, since he’s definitely capable of bringing slick ideas. Flo’s been hot and cold, depending on whether or not he’s on this week this could be a tight matchup, though I still see Untold taking this one by a decent margin.
Untold: 65/35
Untold is a sleeper and I can see him doing big things in the future. Good grasp on dope concepts, and solid wording mostly. Flo can be alright, but he is inconsistent ATM. He could pull an upset, but I'd say a comfortable..
Untold: 80/20

Jay vs. Nigma
Another battle I’m looking forward to reading. Jay’s got some really cool concepts at times, and is definitely one of those guys that can make some noise in this league as long as he stays active. Nigma’s known more as a writer, and that always translates differently into battling for each person, but his work in the 1-2 league has been pretty solid. All in all, I think Jay will take this with experience, but Nigma’s definitely capable of pulling an upset. Should be pretty cool.
Jay: 65/35
---------------------------------
I think Nigma is mostly an OM head. He might be a good battler though. Jay isn't the best, but he is a vet and just needs to put his best efforts forward. I'd say since I've never seen Nigma, this would go easily to..
Jay: 70/30

Lotto Smirk vs. CTRL Alt Elite
Lotto isn’t the most consistent lately, and CTRL’s a more experienced head. Based off what I’ve seen from both I see CTRL taking this one pretty easily. Lotto might pull off something, but it would take his best verse yet to win.
CTRL: 80/20
Lotto isn't bad, he is really trying to improve. He isn't quite there, but it's just a matter of time, and could be this week that he shows his best. CTRL no showed already, so I hope he doesn't again. He was pretty slick on RB, and has quality experience. But he has to show, and not have rust.
Ctrl: 70/30

~RustyGunZ~
05-15-2013, 12:56 AM
Tip of the Hat & Wag of the Finger

TOH @ Blue Bayou arriving
WOF @ Aero signing out 'cus this wasn't up yet just a day after battles were set up. tisk tisk
TOH @ Defiant taking over the 1-2. Hopefully we will see some much needed change.
WOF @ me not seeing many S&F tourney verses up yet
TOH @ newer members arriving from the NC Invitational
WOF @ the sign ups not looking to promising, GO SIGN IN.. NC heads are wanted as well. We need to beat other forums members on our home turf.
TOH @ nika and allen voting last week even though they aren't in the league
WOF @ needing to enforce a voting link rule just to get people on point
TOH @ the bruins crushing torontos dreams
WOF @ Split breaking his laptop, the Broken Computer Awareness cause will be brought to light soon. Let's get Split a new 2003 Dell!
WOF @ OTBVA thinking they are good
WOF @ Defcon being a hoe

Outro

Later fuckers.
Allen Knight Sharp Nine Cashius Strikta Orc Untold Aero non azn Bob Split King Keith Twenty One Nigma Defiant Jay Lotto Smirk megatron Bags ill nik-A God Of War Edgar AlPo Def_fuckin_5 Breh321 Blue Bayou Boredom ... R!canTheoryz fathead Ctrl Alt Elite Flo Real Pryde

Allen Knight
05-15-2013, 12:59 AM
no cyph id do that for yah'll if i wasnt in it last week but dope mag

Boredom
05-15-2013, 01:00 AM
props mah fuckaaaa/s

dope shit

~RustyGunZ~
05-15-2013, 01:01 AM
gooooooooooooooooooooood damnit i forgot that again

CYPHER WILL BE EDITED IN TOMORROW
Sharp Nine were you in that? if not give me your views as well

Split
05-15-2013, 01:02 AM
cool mag. I should have punch of the week number 6 tho

Sharp
05-15-2013, 01:03 AM
gooooooooooooooooooooood damnit i forgot that again

CYPHER WILL BE EDITED IN TOMORROW
Sharp Nine were you in that? if not give me your views as well

had like 1/2 posts, so not really. I gotchu on that tomorrow

Twenty One
05-15-2013, 03:51 AM
Dopeness :)

Untold
05-15-2013, 08:39 AM
Fresh mag. Preciate y'all gettin it up each week.

StarFaggot
05-15-2013, 09:28 AM
Cool Mag. Boredom just wave the white flag now. I'm going in.

StarFaggot
05-15-2013, 09:29 AM
Fresh mag. Preciate y'all gettin it up each week.

Pause.

R!canTheoryz
05-16-2013, 04:06 AM
Dope Mag Enjoyed the read fellas.

Chyeahhh!!!
05-16-2013, 09:34 AM
*patiently awaits cypher addition to mag*

Allen Knight
05-16-2013, 04:21 PM
Werddd, but ill help next weeks mag

~RustyGunZ~
05-17-2013, 05:48 PM