PDA

View Full Version : quick 12

Just Write
05-15-2013, 09:39 PM
Not a slave to opposition, watch me slay the competition/
Those who lame n talkin shit get dropped n tossed inside a lake to swim with fishes/
You the fakest type of bitches catch a fade with razor blades n pistols/
Im amazing plain and simple, attractin dames w thick frames and major dimples/
I spit game n blame my issues on mistakes ive claimed to make me "miss you"/
Till the bitch sucks me off with no condom on with edible lube n lots of tissue/
The devilish dude to all you christians, ive brought the clues that you've been missin/
Nothings true you're all in prison, in your mind's the proof but only you can find the fiction/
With rhymes i might be gifted, just wait if i get time to write and go the distance/
I might explode and blow existence into a black hole from these prose and showy lipids/
colder then costco's frozen lockers, smooth as liquid, hotter than the hole where satans pitted/
It's just jokes im only kiddin but this kid is known to flow exquisite and you know he knows his business/

Out bitches.

Fig
05-15-2013, 10:24 PM
Aye, like how you kept the rhyme scheme consistent here, it was illin. The only gripe for me is that some of these lines feel like run on sentences and I cant find the flow. The first two lines are the best example of that. Either way, decent flex

The devilish dude to all you christians, ive brought the clues that you've been missin/
Nothings true you're all in prison, in your mind's the proof but only you can find the fiction/

^^^tight

Dove Dozer
05-15-2013, 10:30 PM
This was pretty nice man. Some nice syllables too bruh.. same as fig said though some lines seemed long so i lost the flow. But that could depend on your delivery with it. So its kinda subjective. Dope... regardless from the hardest artists.. hoorah

Just Write
05-15-2013, 10:44 PM
Lol yea when i spit its rapid fire so you gotta read faster ahaha.. Good lookin on the feed. Drop some links n ill return the favor

Fig
05-15-2013, 10:59 PM
Lol yea when i spit its rapid fire so you gotta read faster ahaha.. Good lookin on the feed. Drop some links n ill return the favor

Dont mind if I do...

http://www.netcees.co/showthread.php?t=6412

EndSane
05-16-2013, 12:05 AM
This was dope...nothing like mind blowing but as for a steady dose of Multies and flow this was dope...I thought it was spot on and I read it pretty quick...I read it twice cause I had a couple hiccups with it because the lines were a little long like people said previously...

Maybe just add some more subject matter next time...I have no qualms with it because I like these little flexes and think it helps u as an overall rapper...this was some good shit and like to see more

Just Write
05-16-2013, 01:19 AM
I got you fig, and endsane i feel it, im gunna format this how i pause n shit and yea this was a spurt of boredom type thing i did at work. Ima make a more content filled piece next time, i you want something fed drop a link and ill hit it up when i get figs