PDA

View Full Version : RAPPERS HATERS MINIPULATED TO THE CORRE

LOGIC PROPS
04-13-2014, 05:30 AM
cooperative.,leave ya layed down don ya face.done with no discrace.synergy with the teamwork.common fellow with the end toward a commen end,i breath the pillow and make when i enclose like come to me i come to you we limited poets,.theirs no chance.but yea i can dance,just take a bboy glance.,limited with calm state and lack.stable with the able clever lever level the bowl will blow ya wind into.,coolie cold coolieon aka swab my mook.,get it registered i dont think ya styles liked that good.team work.competitive costly my darling you got my favorite bud,i got em growing like grim reaper reafer.death and all cause of deal prank em on em honest to stall the call tab the phone tap the bone.see no expression virgin vigilante with costly slang,eterneL host the brand name,two more conceptual layers,and i got decease looking at me,mcee opposite,tirade give me the film.consider my air,
dialogue,languages,exchange to many faces,bluster,speeches,whose the mighty pimp i impress my self,forget that,you got a system called cycle,i dedicate all the hype and tryfling to you.to communicate i just wish that when i thought i made my hiphop that their would be no marijuana og kush.,now dont push it or beat around the bush////////////////////////////////////////...................DFO........................
------------------------------------------------POETIK JOKER ......DOWN FOR OTHER