PDA

View Full Version : Audio - Wake Me Up

Bodey
04-13-2014, 11:25 AM
http://soundcloud.com/badiali/wake-me-up/s-dY0E9

More personal than the last drop I posted. I'm at work so ill come back on to post feed for you guys, thx for listening

King Ra.
04-13-2014, 12:11 PM
Classic beat. Bone Thugssss. You started off a bit slow and a tad stale, but when you picked up your tone around 1 minute I believe, and sped up, slowed down, it was tight. Like the laid back feel to this. Your content fit with the instrumental nicely, strung together some good concepts. Good stuff.

Ghost1
04-15-2014, 06:50 AM
This is first of the month??

Jesus.....iit's been a while since I heard it...can't believe I barely recognize it

Ur voice is like the worst thing that ever happened in my life lol

Aside from that ....flow had its moments....but was off a bit

An....I hate to hear people whine about breath control on the internet cuz half the time they have no idea what they're talking about but.....I literally heard u gasp for air twice which came off sloppy.

Halfway thru I pretended u were a guy.....and the voice made me laugh alot.

This wasn't too bad tho.....for a girl :)

Exis
04-15-2014, 07:30 AM
Lol...shit was cool.

Dove Dozer
04-15-2014, 07:32 AM
Im not a fan of women rappers. They all come off whiney

Exis
04-15-2014, 07:56 AM
Like yourself, bar one or two tracks.

Geno
04-17-2014, 04:22 PM
enjoyed this. <3 you for sure.

need to work on the things that the first person who commented on has already spoken about...(the comment is on the soundcloud page, not in here)

glad your recording shit. keep rocking, once i get my shit together we should record bodey and cide over a dope beat.

Bodey
04-18-2014, 12:19 AM
Thanks for the feed... I think lol. I've always hated my voice so I'd have to agree with you there Bags. This isn't the original 1st of the month, this beat was actually called Celebration by the Game, where he obviously used the melody for it but switched it up a little.

And @ Genocide, I'd love to do a song with you. Shit would be dope.

Thanks for listening everybody.

Dope girl
04-18-2014, 05:37 PM
your flow need more work, but this isn't bad at all.

8/10 very cool!

dead man
04-19-2014, 10:29 AM
this is a year old though?

Dove Dozer
04-19-2014, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the feed... I think lol. I've always hated my voice so I'd have to agree with you there Bags. This isn't the original 1st of the month, this beat was actually called Celebration by the Game, where he obviously used the melody for it but switched it up a little.

And @ Genocide, I'd love to do a song with you. Shit would be dope.

Thanks for listening everybody.
Genocide was referring to my first comment on the soundcloud file. It sounds as though youre reading it. It needs to come dmore fluid as if your talking at least

Vulgar
04-25-2014, 09:12 PM
this is a year old though?

lol

You charismatic, gurlll.

DexLabb
04-26-2014, 07:45 PM
dosent matter what you write its what you wear. honestly. if u have the balls and want to become something, i get that i feel the same. but in a females position, you are going to have to market yourself. miley cyrus did a song with wiz khalifa is that cause shes a dope lyracist? or is she marketable? go to the gym..take those layers off..do shit nobody would have the balls to do but make yourself scarce. you can do this

Ghost1
04-26-2014, 08:37 PM
Dead@go to the gym

Even moar dead@you being deadly serious.

Lol.

DexLabb
04-26-2014, 09:37 PM
girls that act like men have to be ridiculously hot to do so. nikki minaj for example is all i can think off... how shes bi and shit, i mean come on. get titty implants if u wanna be a rapper

Bodey
04-27-2014, 01:06 AM
Ha no thanks. Lmao @ go to the gym. My body is great. My profile pic has no make up and I'm stoned out my mind, but I assure you I clean up well. And I'm not trying to be a rapper, just a writer. Rapping cleanses the soul for me, it balances that stress that builds up, taking care of all the things that just writing alone can't ease. Gets things off your chest in a completely dif way.

But anyway, I appreciate the feed.