PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Hip Hop (Audio)

Badweather
04-14-2014, 01:38 PM
https://soundcloud.com/roach-badweather/wheres-the-hip-hop-simon-says

had a lot of fun with this one

Mitch
04-14-2014, 01:56 PM
Reminds me of the emcee blueprint. This is sick, good delivery, u got a nice hip-hop voice. Gonna check it some more of your songs. Do you have any freestyles up?

Badweather
04-14-2014, 02:03 PM
nah, no freestyles or anything posted that i know of. most freestyles happen at parties, which i rarely attend.

thanks for peeping it out though. i hope you enjoy the other tracks i've done as well.

Dove Dozer
04-14-2014, 05:23 PM
This is dope. Good delivery as mentioned. Solid drop.

Mike Wrecka
04-14-2014, 09:20 PM
ya dope track man. good quality too

this is ready to be put on disc

you ever think about making an album?

Bodey
04-15-2014, 12:06 AM
wow Badweather, every time i listen to you, you spit somethin even fresher. you've always had the confidence with rap, you can hear it, but this time it was a little more cocky than the other stuff i've heard from you -- and it was awesome. definitely feelin you on the content too, i cant turn on the radio these days if it's got rap cuz it's got no substance anymore (with the exception of few, who are scarecely played mainstream). chorus was dope all around, you made a repetitive beat sound switched-up and interesting with your flow. and as always, just as i wanted to keep listening, you ended it lol. good shit

Badweather
04-16-2014, 03:58 PM
Thanks for peeping and replying you guys. Keep on sharing, sowe can build one aanother up.

Geno
04-17-2014, 04:22 PM
ill man. classic beat selection of course. we gotta get up soon bro. sorry my phone has been off and havnt contacted you. maybe a visit down your way this weekend?