Nigma
05-17-2013, 02:14 PM
Gl broseph

Orc
05-18-2013, 09:52 AM
gl my dude

Nigma
05-21-2013, 06:18 PM
I'm like a burglar, cross the securest of bars till your work is at loss with the turn of a lock
Returning from a journey to Oz with resurgence of thought, a burst of encouragement and flourishing heart
I'm like Perseus father, certainly shocking, when words are involved so are hearses and coffins
Curses and chakras at work when I'm talking, not emerging as sharp since the birth of katanas
Ya tarnish the fervor of war.. If you earnin some stripes it's at worst just a garnish of surgical gause
Berzerk is my mantra, mans a monster marching with the purpose of slaughter like Persian armadas
Shuriken toss all your worthless remarks, first reverse 'em to art then return them as karma
The cursive will darken when E is immersed in the beat he will keep it in motion; inertia of heart
In search of the harvest I thirst for a carcass while holding you bleeding, alert but in darkness
Get to know the teeth, whats worse is you'll be slow to see me like the most encreeping cobra breed
I keep it 'need to know' so be it prose or poetry, ain't no one breathing knows the meaning
I'll show you, go explore the keyboard, hopefully you'll go and see below the 3, behold the E
The Nigma code it seems I'm flowing deep as oceans or the lowest seas, you won't compete
You'll fold and plead, O's knowing he will get to know the dirt like each opponents knees
See, if the quotes don't, let the bullets reach you since it's open season for your over-breeded hopeless species
Don't no-show me please, come flow with me, you'll show up wholesome, leaving as holy as a clone of Jesus, post-BC

Orc
05-21-2013, 10:43 PM
ext

Nigma
05-21-2013, 10:45 PM
Take your time

Orc
05-21-2013, 10:50 PM
its 3.50 am here man n i just got in, thanks

Orc
05-22-2013, 07:56 PM

The Hammers clean n' Im the Man of Steel. Bombing it in sections at the Commonwealth
Don't gotta stealth.. I'm sucha Bad Machine I grab a Meal & use Petrol as a Condiment
Duck if you step cuz Im fucked in the Head.. don't let the Hole in it Spook ya
I'd play Russian Roulette covered in Lead w/ a Loaded Bazooka after a Bowl of Sambucha
Its Fantasy if this man a Beast. Im an evil Lord.. you a Keebler Dwarf w/ a bland physique
The heaters off: I'd squeeze n' torch and Ouija board 'til even Satan can't stand the Heat
I'm a Boss & cool with the Gods in Rule. destinys through when I let them see you
Gotta shoot so if we talking moves & offin' dudes- Shoryuken get Bodied w/o the Death of Ryu
You ain't got the Bones to speak. I'm the Coldest Priest, roaming streets ina Robe of Meat
I stole the Golden Fleece from a Roman Fleet all because I was Trolling Geeks while Cold in Greece
Im getting it now, Burden is loose.. taking Virgins in groups like Suburbias loose
Murderous too. Trust if 'my Heads in the Clouds' I'm conversing w/ Zeus over a Bourbon or two
U just thirst & its a hobby, i'ma Wordsmith on a Molly w/ Hammerfist blows & Kazama skill throws
.... ''Now you're First to Get this Body'' like what Adam was told when God was handling dough
It's quicksand when this bastard comes thru, he's passionate too but the shits bland
I'm the Master of Cool, disastrous too. I once touched MC Hammer mid dance w/ HIS hand

Cashius
05-23-2013, 11:58 AM
Nigma was pretty good. Your multi use was good and helped the piece flow nicely, but that's really the only SOLID aspect to the verse. I thought the actual content was lack luster. Nothing really made me laugh or wowed me also, I would've liked to see you switch up the rhyme scheme inner line a bit more.

Orc killed it. He had a good flow, internals, and some dope references. I get tired of the same old Street Fighter references but I liked the Zeus, Adam, and Hammer lines. Good shit.

Orc took it.

Flow
05-23-2013, 12:20 PM
To be honest this was a tough one to call...

Nigma your flow and multis was just sublime fella, seriously some kudos it rolled of so nice I pretty much breezed through it.. Unfortunately, and this is my issue... None of your lines stood out, there was a severe lack of the swag I would have liked to see..

Orc - Your flow was good and your swag and concepts were peachy so you took this on having a complete package...Think I would of swung to nigma on flow alone but as its flow AND swag its a easy decision...

Vote ORC

Zen
05-23-2013, 01:36 PM
Pretty dope shit here fellas.

Nigma: This piece was fucking dope. Your use of multis throughout really pushed this piece to another level to me. Very fuckin nice. As others have said no one line stood out, but there were no wasted or empty lines in this either and that's more important. Great job here.
Orc: This was a nice drop here too. The strongest part of your verse was the references to street fighter, zeus, etc. because that made this piece more enjoyable to me. The flow was perfect here. Just an all around good drop really.

This is actually tougher for me to vote on then these two guys made it seem. I don't think it goes to Orc cleanly, Nigma put up a helluva fight here but I gotta give it to Orc for the enjoyability in his verse.

StarFaggot
05-23-2013, 01:55 PM
Orc killed this the Keebler part stood out. I may leave more feedback letter. Nigna did well too.

Nigma
05-23-2013, 04:27 PM
I'm white, I don't know what swag is. Thanks for the votes peoples.

StarFaggot
05-23-2013, 04:46 PM
I'm white, I don't know what swag is. Thanks for the votes peoples.

Ryan Gosling

Orc
05-23-2013, 05:07 PM
hahaha true Aero

Objective
05-24-2013, 06:38 AM
Nigma: Dope shit, I enjoyed the multis and the concepts was cool imo. Could have been more swaggerish overall, but the verse itself was dope as fuck.

Orc: Dope shit as well. The flow and multis was on point and your verse was fueled with concepts with great execution.

Vote: Pretty close and Nigma came nice with it, but overall, in terms of swag and execution Orc edges it. Dope battle & props to both.