PDA

View Full Version : I WANT SOMEONE TO BE PROUD OF ME

Bodey
04-19-2014, 03:03 AM
peekin through my mother's navel, i was messy in the womb. She wants to read another fable with a machete in the room? these grudges keep comin up like vomit does in a cup, eruptin from stomachs fucked by lovelessness-- just a chump. But i aint liftin a clip, nor a knife or a sawed-off. i'm flipping bricks off his dick but you wouldnt say he was cockblocked. He's an innocent kid who stopped eatin his poprocks, another victim of bliss takin the time off his stopwatch. I'm a basketcase that thrives off the catalysts i store in the fastest racing mind; it's a battleship with swords. Stabbed me classic wastes of time webbed by massive waves aligned with splatter on its veiny core. You could guess a “chemical imbalance” was the label of me. Left me skeptical and challenged- I'm more stable in dreams. Cuz these medics have no talents but to rave with disease so you’re essentially an addict from the cradle to teens. Insanity's present as if it's planning a message for fam-i-lies stressin about this candy digestin. Feed me an anti-depressant so i can get panicky/pleasant, mixed with some manic and restless- i feel it but can i express it? i take off my panties and hang 'em on the restroom florescents. i see a heavy peyton manning ass-ramming the shit outta channing tatum naked until a sweaty dakota fanning spreads her legs and just takes it. innocent prescriptions or a psychotic hallucinogen? piss and moan, you're bitchin cuz i'm the chronic fluent in gin, crack rocks and boobs that'll spin with badcock, who knew you would sit.

i'm too high for this, how do you guys do it

Wise Wiggles
04-19-2014, 08:10 AM
i see a heavy peyton manning ass-ramming the shit outta channing tatum naked until a sweaty dakota fanning spreads her legs and just takes it.

lol

e11even
04-19-2014, 09:16 AM
U beat my failed letterman joint :) props.

dead man
04-19-2014, 09:22 AM
I'm more stable in dreams. Cuz these medics have no talents but to rave with disease so you’re essentially an addict from the cradle to teens. Insanity's present as if it's planning a message for fam-i-lies stressin about this candy digestin. Feed me an anti-depressant so i can get panicky/pleasant, mixed with some manic and restless- i feel it but can i express it?

#proud

started off a bit shaky. i thought you were going do to a NaS - fetus type of joint all from the perspective of the womb but i was relieved when you didn't.

i liked this a lot because you have a personality behind your writing. make more seriously written tracks as opposed to freestyle one-takes and you could have some great music on your hands.

thanks

dull boy
04-19-2014, 11:54 AM
This was really good. You come across good in this format.

Frank
04-19-2014, 12:16 PM
I want to fuck you yo

.....How do I go about making that a reality?

Zen
04-19-2014, 04:43 PM
I'm proud of you.

Dope girl
04-21-2014, 01:41 PM
Girl, This was very great, add more lines.

veritas
04-21-2014, 03:38 PM
this was dope as hell. This is the best I have seen from you. plus you are a girl who mentioned boobs. Always a plus.

Bodey
11-28-2019, 02:05 AM
you guys ever skim through this site, years back, to see what's been buried as far as your writings go?

i havent laughed this hard in awhile. like wtf WAS this

big baby
11-29-2019, 04:02 PM
honestly i feel the sane but this reads pretty much the same as your other stuff?

Eŋg
11-29-2019, 07:04 PM
honestly i feel the sane but this reads pretty much the same as your other stuff?

i think you missed the bit(s) where she didn't press enter thus making it a radically different format.

i personally wouldn't have been proud of this but you don't need my validation (or anyone else's). didn't hate it, either.

dead man
11-30-2019, 01:25 AM
you guys ever skim through this site, years back, to see what's been buried as far as your writings go?
all the fucking time

Bodey
11-30-2019, 08:09 PM

most of it does, yeah. I was more referencing the end. somehow it transformed into 3 celebrities having a threesome, Badcock furniture being referenced, and my underwear on a public restroom light. ridiculous

Aero
12-01-2019, 05:33 AM
I want to be inside of you.

Bodey
12-02-2019, 07:39 PM
I want to be inside of you.

yessss

dull boy
12-07-2019, 02:04 PM
all the fucking time

One of the only reasons I come here.