PDA

View Full Version : Battle Rap 9

zygote
04-19-2014, 09:12 PM
If you claim you’ll win, that’s a gaffe, a blunder,
I apply pressure to your vital points like performing acupuncture,
You make me ask in wonder what else can this faggot muster?
Your best lines crash and suffer like; “H-Hi, I’m into WOW and p-p-painting War Hammer sculptures, c-c-can I have your n-number?”
You have a massive stutter. That’s the end of today’s discussion. What is your major malfunction?
Battling me? You’ll get your cranium punctured, you think I can’t win? That’s a fallacious assumption.
My style’s like crayfish or something - raw enough to give your small intestine indigestion, cause a misdirection in your cerebellum,
Since your girlfriend never gets attention, it begs the question - how exactly did you catch that strep infection?
What you offer is boring me. It’s just constant monotony.
I’ll defeat any of your possible offerings with a cross-doctrinal slaughtering,
Like if the doctrine’s economy - I possess a market monopoly on all forms of this mastery,
If the doctrine’s philosophy - I disregard your awkward hypotheses and illogical oddities.
If the doctrine’s psychology - I’m a cognitive war machine, you get a course filled with thorazine for trying to spar with me consciously.
If the doctrine is policy - my style reigns supreme with a sovereign authority and lawful autonomy.
You claim you’re the greatest? Retract that statement and issue a formal apology,
My style is masterful artistry, your styles a comical novelty.
If you happen to beat me? Call it an anomaly.
You should obviously not proceed.
Because my lines are elite and defy all belief, don’t even try to compete with these rhyming techniques.
The Tyrant of Greece. Highlander chief. Refuting your biased beliefs with the slightest critique.
You’re consigned to defeat.
Dominant style, defeating me is like crawling for miles as your arms decompile -
An impossible trial, I’ll have you coughing up bile in the pharmacy aisle.
All of the while onlookers look on in dismay at the forceful display,
Stick a sword in your brain as your organs decay.
Call it a day. If you like I could explain in the new sort of way,
Like…Rhyme rhyme rhyme rhyme. I’m a rhyme rhyme that rhymes with the rhyme. In paragraph format. My rhyme rhyme is rhyme rhyme. Random word - Doormat. Rhyme rhyme and rhyme rhyme. I’m a something something pop culture reference. I could something your something with at least three rhymes in every possible sentence. Tumultuous. Preference. Sculpturing crevice, I could rupture a tennis with this blunder checked vengeance. Love for my breakfast. I’m a something something whatever. rhyme rhyme and rhyme rhyme, blah blah. Forever. Refer to myself. Third person. OK? Impressive display. rhyme rhyme rhyme. nonsensical phrase. I do something something. I am something something. I begin each sentence with I. I just somethinged a something - it doesn’t matter it rhymed. I could something another thing, this doesn’t make sense. rubber bake, summer lake, drummer fake, shutter brake, zucker vate, dense, immense, offense, fence, intense, dispense. I did something absurd because I’m absurd. I’m the rhyming word that could rhyming word your rhyming word. Emphatic. Punctuation. I could punctuate a punctured ape. More emphatic. Punctuation. Fullstops are better than commas. A long complicated multiple rhyme. Irrelevant. Sauna. Switch to the other multiple rhyme. The set up was nice. The follow up was an unrelated line with another long complicated multiple rhyme.
You’ll come to understand it in time. Until then don’t mention me and hypocrite in the same context together,
Or I’ll bombard your center until you drop from the pressure.

Just Write
04-19-2014, 09:30 PM
Fuckin ridiculous. Just, wow.

King Ra.
04-19-2014, 10:12 PM
Holy fucking hell. Jesus.

dead man
04-19-2014, 10:21 PM
lmao. you just shit on just about the entire first page of this forum.

Battling me? You’ll get your cranium punctured, you think I can’t win? That’s a fallacious assumption.
My style’s like crayfish or something - raw enough to give your small intestine indigestion, cause a misdirection in your cerebellum,
Since your girlfriend never gets attention, it begs the question - how exactly did you catch that strep infection?
brutal.

i think your content has been more hard-hitting in past battle rap verses of yours but you still carried out that same edge of unfuckwithability here. i certainly would be hard-pressed to bang out anything along the same vein without extreme effort. its a lane youve carved for yourself and you reign supreme thus far.

You claim you’re the greatest? Retract that statement and issue a formal apology,
lol

Because my lines are elite and defy all belief, don’t even try to compete with these rhyming techniques.
The Tyrant of Greece. Highlander chief. Refuting your biased beliefs with the slightest critique.
You’re consigned to defeat.
Dominant style, defeating me is like crawling for miles as your arms decompile -
An impossible trial, I’ll have you coughing up bile in the pharmacy aisle.
honestly i do not have a critique other than the fact that you did become slightly monotonous with the 'doctrine' sequence. that was the low point for me but otherwise another very effective display of battle rap dominance.

the closing paragraph was a gamble because it could have appeared pretty corny but i think it was something that had to be said. then again, others could say similar things about some verses you've written as well no?

just a thought..

thanks zyg.

Mike Wrecka
04-19-2014, 10:37 PM
dope drop zyg

vicious, ridiculous flow. obliterated the format

this is what I mean when I say that you are holding back in the AOWL sometimes. flow wise. this was just bananas. good shit

Wise Wiggles
04-19-2014, 11:59 PM
Solid technical display. Smooth transitional abilities. An aggressive battle style. Vulgar Canibus-like attacks featuring a playful undertone. Pulls the reader in with constant lyrical rocket launcher beams. Rips women's panties to the floor with the slightest of ease. Has staring contests with whispering eyes.

CopyPat
04-21-2014, 02:02 AM
hahaha shit. u threw a double whammy at us. the first part was ur normal battle rap steez & format, but a bit more aggressive and harder hitting. less wordy and robot like. u dumbed down the vocab a little (not too too much) but this made it read easier and have a little more impact. the paragraph at the end was lolz, shots fired?? Nah, i doubt ur being overly sincere with the paragraph shit more than you're just making light of it and poking fun at it. Funny either way. Good post as usual old pal, keep up the good work!!! Also im anxiously awaiting the next installment of OM review, always a great read. thanks!

veritas
04-21-2014, 12:50 PM
If the doctrine’s psychology - I’m a cognitive war machine, you get a course filled with thorazine for trying to spar with me consciously.

HA!

e11even
04-21-2014, 04:29 PM
this brought fucking tears. I'm officially a fan Zyg. Please bring that shit to the AOWL. Please.

The last paragraph piece was def the icing on the cake, but the entire piece was beyond masterful considering the general state of the OM atm. You shat on everything. Everything.

e11even
04-22-2014, 03:45 AM
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=66765

oats
04-22-2014, 04:11 AM
I did something absurd because I’m absurd. I’m the rhyming word that could rhyming word your rhyming word. Emphatic. Punctuation. I could punctuate a punctured ape. More emphatic. Punctuation. Fullstops are better than commas. A long complicated multiple rhyme. Irrelevant. Sauna. Switch to the other multiple rhyme. The set up was nice. The follow up was an unrelated line with another long complicated multiple rhyme.

this is all gold

big baby
04-22-2014, 05:51 PM
thats it?

Dove Dozer
04-22-2014, 05:57 PM
This is great. A lot of quotables. Sadly this sort of writing long bars never formats well into audio. Great read though ;)

dead man
04-24-2014, 07:51 PM
Like if the doctrine’s economy - I possess a market monopoly on all forms of this mastery,
If the doctrine’s philosophy - I disregard your awkward hypotheses and illogical oddities.

on second thought, this was pretty craze.

fuck

PancakeBrah
04-24-2014, 07:55 PM
This is great. A lot of quotables. Sadly this sort of writing long bars never formats well into audio. Great read though ;)

You're annoying with this shit.

Anyways,

the paragraph shit was hilarious. This was dope. Would give a thorough breakdown but I am to eat shortly.

Nigma
04-24-2014, 09:17 PM
"constant monotony/cross-doctrinal slaughtering"
ummmm p dope verse. such original content, consistent af start to finish.

people gonna come back to read and learn your battle rap series until the end of time

Coup
04-25-2014, 12:03 AM
i liked these lines a lot for their structuring and repeating ideas in different way

If the doctrine is policy - my style reigns supreme with a sovereign authority and lawful autonomy.

also enjoyed when you shifted ot paragraph style as the rhyme, rhyme, rhyme theme was almost muscial..nice

also I did not believe the ego...only because you only show a side of being only perfect, while we know all greats have some weakness and in that we can appropriate how far they came by overcoming. You did not overcome but were already on top from the get...who can relate?

idk if this is valid to you, but this is how i thought. peace

Dove Dozer
04-25-2014, 08:02 PM
You're annoying with this shit.

Anyways,

the paragraph shit was hilarious. This was dope. Would give a thorough breakdown but I am to eat shortly.

I could give two fucks what you think.

PancakeBrah
04-25-2014, 08:11 PM
Yeah, that's cool. Still, no one really gives a fuck about you doing audio and the fact you keep bringing up audio reeks of desperation.

"this was dope but it's probs not smooth enough for audio. i do audio, by the way. much cooler than text rap. lol. brb i'm about to lay some fat rhymes with my shit mic and get 5 listens on soundcloud. good luck with this text rap, tho"

fuck off.

Dove Dozer
04-26-2014, 10:35 AM
Yeah, that's cool. Still, no one really gives a fuck about you doing audio and the fact you keep bringing up audio reeks of desperation.

"this was dope but it's probs not smooth enough for audio. i do audio, by the way. much cooler than text rap. lol. brb i'm about to lay some fat rhymes with my shit mic and get 5 listens on soundcloud. good luck with this text rap, tho"

fuck off.

You care waay too much about what i say in my comments, and read waay too much into it. I never said shit about what i do audio wise or text. I barely even post here so fuck off with your gay thoughts about deseration or what not.

Eŋg
04-26-2014, 02:29 PM
the detached, other-worldly, nigh omniscient hubris oozing through each installment of the battle rap series is unfuckwitable. you went off. i found the whole parody pretty funny too, i'll admit. you're a clever bastard.