PDA

View Full Version : Week 9 rankings, chat and predictions

Pages : [1] 2

Certain
04-21-2014, 03:15 AM
http://i.imgur.com/uAJesXX.png

Season 3

Hello, friends. Week 8 was glorious, without a doubt the highest-quality week of writing of the season. Almost everyone showed, almost everyone voted and we had several intriguing sign-ins.

Here are rankings and matchups for Week 9, with topics in bold after the second battler's name:

Championship
1. oats (8-0)
2. El Pancake (4-2) | Creative Control

Contender match
3. zygote (6-2)
4. Frank (6-2) | Let It Slide

5. Vividlyvague (5-2)
6. Just Write (3-2) | To the Death

7. Johnathan Mercy (1-0)
8. Zombie (1-0) | Bring the Pain

9. rhetoric (1-1)
10. King Ra. (4-4) | The World Is Yours

11. Mike Wrecka (3-5)
12. Smegma (0-0) | One More Chance

13. Certain (1-1)
14. timeless (4-4) | (to be determined)

15. Adonis (3-5)
16. dyedinthewool (1-2) | Ain't the Devil Happy

17. d0ubt (0-1)
18. MMLP (0-2) | Protect and Serve

19. Soulstice (0-1)
20. Split Eight (0-2) | Get It Together

Certain
04-21-2014, 03:33 AM
This is the second time when Mike Wrecka has gone to bed thinking he had a comfortable win and ended up losing.

dyedinthewool
04-21-2014, 03:39 AM
rip baby dyed.

oats
04-21-2014, 04:24 AM
Contender match
3. zygote (6-2)

high potential for BOTW, think the topic favors Frank though.

5. Vividlyvague (5-2)

Another good one, think JW will be a little cleaner and pull it off.

7. Johnathan Mercy (1-0)

BOTW potential, too. Topic is great for these two, thinking Mercy can execute a good angle on the topic better.

9. rhetoric (1-1)

both similar writers, but I think rhetoric will be a little more inspired this week

11. Mike Wrecka (3-5)

no idea who Smegma is.

13. Certain (1-1)

Timeless has hit a rough patch in terms of competitors now, Certain wins via more polish.

15. Adonis (3-5)

dyed can't write about the Devil, her life is a My Little Pony ad. Adonis, on the other hand...

17. d0ubt (0-1)

this could be surprisingly dope, both have had high quality losses thus far. I think doubt will have more effort behind his verse and will win.

19. Soulstice (0-1)

probably a double no-show. the topic will make it closer for split if he does show, though, but might not be enough if soulstice comes guns blazing.

dope week

Witty
04-21-2014, 05:58 AM
Split Eight vs Soulstice...oh dayum, I hope that one goes down.

King Ra.
04-21-2014, 08:14 AM
My bad on not voting, just couldn't make the time. All debts to be paid this week. oats great match. A much deserved win. I really need to get my mecganics better. I can deliver the content but to beat the elite, need better scheming and diction.

King Ra.
04-21-2014, 08:58 AM
Championship
1. oats (8-0)

Pancake returns to a title match. This one will be great & I hope a classic bout. The topic is top-notch and I can see both of these guys writing some great pieces here. If Pancake writes at his best, it'll be very, very close. oats told me last week that he didn't really put together a great story, though his amazing ability to rhyme within different schemes keeps him in the game. He's 8-0 at the mid point of the season. This week he brings it all & remains unbeaten.

Contender match
3. zygote (6-2)

The crazy thing about this being the contender match is that it's highly possible that we see a zygote/oats rematch or even possibly a Frank/Pancake title match. You can't go wrong with that. Frank got back on track last week with a 5-0 shutout win & zygote I believe also had a shut out win. We all know zyg will drop another interesting piece in this match. But with Frank at the cusp of a title & probably motivated, I see him sliding by in this one.

5. Vividlyvague (5-2)

All the match ups this week seem top-notch, especially all of the top 8 ones. But this one here... damn. Two very similar styles. These two dropped a very dope OM piece by the way if y'all haven't checked it out. Out of all matches, this one will probably end up as the most difficult to judge. They both write very, very dialogue-ish, descriptive packed stories and this topic here opens the door to that avenue. What it'll come down to is who intrigues the readers more. Vivid has all but missed one week this season, but has been pretty much hanging near the top. JW returns after a brief hiatus, but he's not here to shake any rust off, and he is still a threat to anyone in this league. My pick here is going with the one who has been more consistent thus far and that's Vivid, but this one will be hella close.

7. Johnathan Mercy (1-0)

Zombie probably wrote one of the best pieces last week. From the imagery, to the intricate scheming, he really came out swinging in his first match of the season. Mercy also impressed me as well in his debut. So I can see this match being the sleeper this week. I expect to read to really good stories from these two and whoever wins will certainly be making a statement. This could go either way, but I'm going with Z in a fairly close bout.

9. rhetoric (1-1)

rhetoric, let's make this a good one. Great topic, too. Best of luck.

11. Mike Wrecka (3-5)

Not really sure who Smegma is, and Im certain he is an alias and someone who has written topicals before. Nonetheless his opponent his no pushover. Mike Wrecka started off this season a bit slow, but lately really has turned the heat up. I can see him continuing putting together another solid piece as he begins his push back to the top of the ladder.

13. Certain (1-1)

Just like myself, timeless has been going through a gauntlet of really tough match ups this season & this one against Certain is just another one on the list. timeless has been the most improved writer to me thus far, every week really developing a style that fits him well and delivers. Certain is one of the most precise writers in this league, if not, THE most. So he can easily take this one with that and a great story. I wouldn't count timeless out though. I feel at times, Certain doesn't deliver content wise & I've read a couple of pieces by timeless where he puts together a great idea into a great story and I can see that here. If he drops something of that nature while doing well mechanically, I can see this being a signature win.

15. Adonis (3-5)

I've been highly interested in reading something from dyed, but I haven't read anything yet from her, and I believe every match she has participated in has been no show? Not sure. Looking forward to hopefully reading her work this week. Adonis took an L from Vivid last week, but with dyed just getting back into the game, and Adonis seemingly set to crank up his level, I see him dropping a gem and leaving with a victory.

17. d0ubt (0-1)

MMLP hasn't dropped a piece yet that shows his skills completely in my opinion, from what I've read just flashes of what could be. doubt lost in a very intriguing match up against Mercy last week, and from what I read seems like he will deliver something written very well and complete.

19. Soulstice (0-1)

I'd love to feel confident in Split dropping this week, let alone if he does, it's him at the top of his game but I don't know if that'll happen. I was disappointed he didn't show against Pancake because that match would have been dope. I think Soulstice is better prepped and will take this one, more than likely by no show.

Good luck to all competitors this week. It's going to be another great one.

PancakeBrah
04-21-2014, 09:04 AM
This is the second time when Mike Wrecka has gone to bed thinking he had a comfortable win and ended up losing.

I didn't think there was any way I would win down 3-0. Seeing Frank as the deciding vote in my favor was even more surprising.

I'm really dropping the ball on voting and I apologize. I'll vote on all open matches this week.

Just Write
04-21-2014, 10:40 AM
Me and Vividlyvague decided to collab this week. My piece will run into his and this battle will be epic

e11even
04-21-2014, 01:27 PM
i'm very sorry for falling asleep while i was voting. that couch was just sooooo inviting. 5 votes this week. 3 by saturday morning est.

@Just Write (http://netcees.co/member.php?u=314) adonis kinda strayed from our agreement so i went rogue. you wanna give this a try?

e11even
04-21-2014, 01:51 PM
Championship
1. oats (8-0)

Dude is the golden child right now. I would love to see cake bring down the titan tho.

Contender match
3. zygote (6-2)

Great matchup. I hope a BOTW emerges from this.

5. Vividlyvague (5-2)

Meh. Both of these guys fuck cows and stroke donkey shaft, but this may be pretty close.

7. Johnathan Mercy (1-0)

Haven't really read either yet. GL to both.

9. rhetoric (1-1)

Ra. is in great form this season, even tho every fuckin verse is centered lol. Choosing who I like here.

11. Mike Wrecka (3-5)

Don't know Smeg, but this screams Mike.

13. Certain (1-1)

To be determined should be the topic lol. I like Timeless, but Cert can be a beast.

15. Adonis (3-5)

I hope Dyed shows. I think a lot could be done with this topic.

17. d0ubt (0-1)

Haven't read d0ubt yet. GL to both.

19. Soulstice (0-1)

May be BOTW. If Soulstice can stick to topic and deliver, I see him taking this.

e11even
04-21-2014, 02:01 PM
Proof I don't smoke: Yesterday was 4/20 and I hadn't noticed :/

Just Write
04-21-2014, 02:27 PM
@Just Write (http://netcees.co/member.php?u=314) adonis kinda strayed from our agreement so i went rogue. you wanna give this a try?

Lets write about samurai, and respect, and honor, and swords!

Just Write
04-21-2014, 02:28 PM
Proof I don't smoke: Yesterday was 4/20 and I hadn't noticed :/

Proof im a pothead, I didnt notice either. Err'days 420

e11even
04-21-2014, 02:48 PM
LOL. SHOYARIIIIGHT.

Just Write
04-21-2014, 03:09 PM
Lets write about samurai, and respect, and honor, and swords! Vividlyvague
Thats the challenge. Use those words, samurai, respect, honor, and sword

e11even
04-21-2014, 03:20 PM
LOL. I'm game, Write. Just get this game right, or I'll rewrite this game right if you game. 'right?

dyedinthewool
04-21-2014, 04:37 PM
oats my life is a lot less colorful. But your prediction is correct I'm sure.
Vividlyvague I read that out loud twice

dyedinthewool
04-21-2014, 04:39 PM
What do you know about mlp though? Are you an equestrian?!?!? (Please refer to bob's burgers latest episode)

Just Write
04-21-2014, 04:50 PM
LOL. I'm game, Write. Just get this game right, or I'll rewrite this game right if you game. 'right?

When it comes to this game, guy. You know that my game tight
Dickin them dames right.. the only love that they get is the vividly vague type

e11even
04-21-2014, 05:09 PM
hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!

e11even
04-21-2014, 05:10 PM
What do you know about mlp though? Are you an equestrian?!?!? (Please refer to bob's burgers latest episode)

DAMMMIT! I wish I saw it lol. clue me in :)

dyedinthewool
04-21-2014, 05:15 PM
DAMMMIT! I wish I saw it lol. clue me in :)

You must catch up. You must.

Where are you up to now? Let's just say that if you don't catch up you're going to have to get a tuhtoo. (For tuhtoo, please catch up)

;p

oats
04-21-2014, 07:25 PM
Mike Wrecka are you signing out for next week or this week?

dead man
04-21-2014, 07:46 PM
bobs burgers and boondocks (via netflix) are the only shows I've watched for almost 3 weeks now.

i don't watch much tv..

PancakeBrah
04-21-2014, 07:55 PM
Future of the Left's "Something Happened" is an extremely music song and I recommend their album How to Stop Your Brain in an Accident to anyone with earholes.

Just go listen to "Something Happened" and get fukt by noises

Adonis
04-21-2014, 08:17 PM
Me and Vividlyvague decided to collab this week. My piece will run into his and this battle will be epic

We did the same last week, although it didn't really turn into a Collab did it Vivd?

Not sure how I strayed though young G. I said I would write about the cause and effect, thought I did for the most part. I explained why the beast was OK

dyedinthewool
04-21-2014, 08:25 PM
bobs burgers and boondocks (via netflix) are the only shows I've watched for almost 3 weeks now.

i don't watch much tv..

And I am betting there isn't an ounce of regret :)

Wise Wiggles
04-21-2014, 08:43 PM

i don't watch much tv..

Been watching Blue Mountain State lol

Split
04-21-2014, 08:44 PM
Ruined my knee. Lost my phone. Lost an eighth. Started drinking at 7 am and now have a night hangover.

dead man
04-21-2014, 08:50 PM
@ditw not a single moment feels wasted. both show are consistently glorious. bobs burgers moreso than boondocks but still

I've only seen the episode of BMS where their goat gets stolen and then killed. it was lol

Split Eight

http://www.josephbass.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/tumblr_lizoyjBIb61qd81gqo1_500.gif

e11even
04-21-2014, 09:18 PM
You must catch up. You must.

Where are you up to now? Let's just say that if you don't catch up you're going to have to get a tuhtoo. (For tuhtoo, please catch up)

;p

lol. I haven't even started :( I JUST got back onto Avengers this weekend and I'm slacking on Archer's new episodes... I'll start tonight FTW.

i don't watch much tv..

Boondocks is THE FUCKING DOPEST SHOW. almost ever.

Future of the Left's "Something Happened" is an extremely music song and I recommend their album How to Stop Your Brain in an Accident to anyone with earholes.

Just go listen to "Something Happened" and get fukt by noises

tears.

We did the same last week, although it didn't really turn into a Collab did it Vivd?

Not sure how I strayed though young G. I said I would write about the cause and effect, thought I did for the most part. I explained why the beast was OK

I didn't feel like it was very collab-ish. the tones were very contrasting, so I went with what I already had written. Sorry broseph. It was underhanded of me to revert back to my first shit, but I wasn't confident in my collab display.

Adonis
04-21-2014, 09:37 PM
Vividlyvague send me another topic and we'll truly collab. I have free time this week to write a few verses

e11even
04-21-2014, 09:45 PM
@Vividlyvague (http://netcees.co/member.php?u=898) send me another topic and we'll truly collab. I have free time this week to write a few verses

HYFR. I'll sift through my half finished stuff and see if I can find something we can both fit with.

Just Write
04-21-2014, 09:59 PM
Can I get in that?

Adonis
04-21-2014, 10:26 PM
HYFR. I'll sift through my half finished stuff and see if I can find something we can both fit with.

I can fit with anything. I just like writing. If we get one more with just write I always thought a.four horsemen collab would be dope.

HYFIR?

millz
04-21-2014, 10:33 PM
Adonis fucks little boys buttholes

d0ubt
04-21-2014, 11:23 PM
are we expected to check in? i don't see it in the rules or a check in dead line, but i do see some people checking in. i was going to check in last week but because i didn't see it in the rules i didn't want to free post in the battle. so now i'd like to know what is expected of me.

Certain
04-21-2014, 11:31 PM
are we expected to check in? i don't see it in the rules or a check in dead line, but i do see some people checking in. i was going to check in last week but because i didn't see it in the rules i didn't want to free post in the battle. so now i'd like to know what is expected of me.

You can check in if you'd like. Check-in posts get deleted when the battle is opened.

d0ubt
04-21-2014, 11:41 PM
You can check in if you'd like. Check-in posts get deleted when the battle is opened.

cool, thanks for clarifying that.

e11even
04-21-2014, 11:51 PM
apparently smegma knows adonis.

four hoursemen with three guys tho?

IDEA: JustWrite, Viv, Adonis and Zenland

Any takers? I would rather Zen make the topic cuz that dude is a walking acid trip. I wanna venture into the unknown.

e11even
04-21-2014, 11:53 PM
I can fit with anything. I just like writing. If we get one more with just write I always thought a.four horsemen collab would be dope.

HYFIR?

Hell Yeah, Fuckin Right. Drake / Lil Wayne reference.

Adonis
04-22-2014, 12:02 AM
Smegma fuck a goat. I will find out who you are soon enough.
Vividlyvague that's why I said if we could find another, but I'm down with a zen topic. Come out of retirement horn nugget

Certain
04-22-2014, 12:29 AM
Hey, El Pancake and oats, want to do a Three Musketeers collab that's better than their Four Horsemen bullshit?

d0ubt
04-22-2014, 12:38 AM
sounds like a dope collab

e11even
04-22-2014, 12:48 AM
Certain eat a goat-fucking horn nugget.

e11even
04-22-2014, 12:51 AM
I wrote this 18 bar overkill quick key for the battle cypher and pressed a screen killing backspace. Twice. FUCK.

That shit would have been a little harsh tho. I guess Karma paid me one in advance.

dyedinthewool
04-22-2014, 01:14 AM
I want to collab.....but I don't wanna be a horsemen or a musketeer ;/

dyedinthewool
04-22-2014, 01:16 AM
oats mlp collab? I would like to be rainbow dash.

e11even
04-22-2014, 01:28 AM
my little pony. HA! I didn't hafta see the episode!

But I'll still watch it.

oats
04-22-2014, 01:44 AM
Hey, El Pancake and oats, want to do a Three Musketeers collab that's better than their Four Horsemen bullshit?

in

oats
04-22-2014, 01:44 AM
oats mlp collab? I would like to be rainbow dash.

in

Certain
04-22-2014, 01:45 AM
You whore.

oats
04-22-2014, 02:02 AM
believe me sweety, I got enough to feed the needy

Certain
04-22-2014, 02:04 AM
You know that ain't right with a friend of mine.

oats
04-22-2014, 02:10 AM
I'm just playin...I'm sayin.

oats
04-22-2014, 02:14 AM
btw, I'm still frequently bumping Me and Jesus in a Granada Last Night. appreciate it

King Ra.
04-22-2014, 07:23 AM
Vividlyvague Adonis

I am the 4th Horseman. Holler.

Zen
04-22-2014, 08:44 AM
I'm currently working on my magnum opus about a fart who travels through the fabric of time and space if you guys wanna add on to it. It's groudbreaking stuff.

Adonis
04-22-2014, 08:58 AM
Vividlyvague Adonis

Yup. This is going down. Send shit over later today after work

And Zenland I have this theory. When you space travel time is different. Say you fly at the speed of light for 1 hour. When you come back it's the future. My theory is that is real time, and until we achieve it we are basically living in the stone age.

PancakeBrah
04-22-2014, 09:05 AM

:)

King Ra.
04-22-2014, 01:12 PM
Adonis what's our topic/concept?

Zen
04-22-2014, 01:28 PM
Yup. This is going down. Send shit over later today after work

And Zenland I have this theory. When you space travel time is different. Say you fly at the speed of light for 1 hour. When you come back it's the future. My theory is that is real time, and until we achieve it we are basically living in the stone age.

Uh oh. You bringing time travel up in this bitch now. Shit just got real.

I had a thought before that maybe time isn't a dimension at all but a force like gravity which is why we age and FUCKING DIE. But idk I'm not real up to date on what physicists are saying about time now with the creation of the total mindfuck that is M-theory.

e11even
04-22-2014, 02:08 PM
@Vividlyvague (http://netcees.co/member.php?u=898) @Adonis (http://netcees.co/member.php?u=191)

WERD. Let's getter dunn.

I'm currently working on my magnum opus about a fart who travels through the fabric of time and space if you guys wanna add on to it. It's groudbreaking stuff.

Oh my. That does aound groundbreaking. I can only feed off your thoughts for that one though. I guess I was right about your ideas being pretty insane :)

@Adonis (http://netcees.co/member.php?u=191) what's our topic/concept?

Yea Adonis what is it?

e11even
04-22-2014, 02:16 PM
@week9mag to thread.

Adonis
04-22-2014, 02:57 PM
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse
Just Write Vividlyvague King Ra. Adonis

Each pick one. White, black, red, pale horse. I'll get more details soon. Working Dicks I do construction not an office job

Certain
04-22-2014, 02:59 PM
@week9mag to thread.

Not once all season has the magazine been posted this early.

Just Write
04-22-2014, 02:59 PM
Just Write Vividlyvague King Ra. Adonis

Each pick one. White, black, red, pale horse. I'll get more details soon. Working Dicks I do construction not an office job

Work dat dick boy!

Adonis
04-22-2014, 03:03 PM
Work dat dick boy!

Not ymca construction, real shit

But my Dick do work. Hardcore yadimean?

Witty
04-22-2014, 03:07 PM
I was part of a four horsemen collab once.

It got HOF'd on RB.

dead man
04-22-2014, 03:16 PM
i remember reading that one. who all was part of that? Witty

e11even
04-22-2014, 03:20 PM
Not once all season has the magazine been posted this early.

you didn't find that funny? I thought it was a hoot.

Just Write
04-22-2014, 03:21 PM

You do see what you wrote right? Lol

e11even
04-22-2014, 03:22 PM
@Just Write (http://netcees.co/member.php?u=314) @Vividlyvague (http://netcees.co/member.php?u=898) @King Ra. (http://netcees.co/member.php?u=67) @Adonis (http://netcees.co/member.php?u=191)

Work dat dick boy!

I want the one the dead guy is on. pale horse? anyways, BOLDED.

Plus I found a new sig :)

Witty
04-22-2014, 03:28 PM
i remember reading that one. who all was part of that? Witty

I forget lol it was a pretty dope collab tho, I think Seyance might have been in it.

Just Write
04-22-2014, 03:28 PM

You do see what you wrote right? Lol

e11even
04-22-2014, 03:31 PM
the last 3-4 pgs str8 fuckery lol.

King Ra.
04-22-2014, 04:17 PM
Vividlyvague Adonis Just Write

I got the black horse.

e11even
04-22-2014, 04:41 PM
That was so predictable.

Certain
04-22-2014, 05:07 PM
What would you rather have the audio section be about, power rankings or predictions?

dead man @anyoneelsewhomightcare

PancakeBrah
04-22-2014, 05:13 PM
Do ze power rankingz

e11even
04-22-2014, 05:22 PM
REVIEW COMMENTARY. Mike did a good job there. Make us proud :)

Split
04-22-2014, 05:40 PM
Can I say words in the magazine o hallowed Serpent Certain ?

Certain
04-22-2014, 06:04 PM
Can I say words in the magazine o hallowed Serpent Certain ?

Sure. What do you want to do?

Just Write
04-22-2014, 06:10 PM
I got the red one

Split
04-22-2014, 06:21 PM
Sure. What do you want to do?

http://replygif.net/thumbnail/495.gif

What do u want me to do?

Anywhere I fit in is fine by me

Certain
04-22-2014, 06:29 PM
All the traditional slots are filled, but if you want to interview someone (either in the traditional style or Writer's Block style), go for it. And if you have another idea, that'd be cool, too.

e11even
04-22-2014, 06:37 PM
I feel an epic mag coming on.

Split
04-22-2014, 06:39 PM
When is the mag gonna be posted by? How much time do I have? I'm tryna activate this phone first, if that's cool

Certain
04-22-2014, 06:46 PM
When is the mag gonna be posted by? How much time do I have? I'm tryna activate this phone first, if that's cool

It'll be up late tonight.

Split
04-22-2014, 06:54 PM
It'll be up late tonight.

Cool I'll send you something before 1130 EST

Adonis
04-22-2014, 08:44 PM
Work dat dick boy!

HAHAHA

Nah, I didn't catch that shit til now

Fucker! that was one of those rare audible LOLzers

Split
04-22-2014, 08:52 PM
Put this audible LOLzer in yo mouf

d0ubt
04-22-2014, 08:55 PM
Put this audible LOLzer in yo mouf

interview me bro lmao.

Split
04-22-2014, 08:58 PM
interview me bro lmao.

Word, I'm gonna send you some questions as soon as I pick up some Coke (cola) at the gas station

d0ubt
04-22-2014, 09:21 PM
Word, I'm gonna send you some questions as soon as I pick up some Coke (cola) at the gas station

cool man. i was joking because i didn't think anyone would want to interview me here lol.

Split
04-22-2014, 10:00 PM
cool man. i was joking because i didn't think anyone would want to interview me here lol.

Lol sent

big baby
04-22-2014, 10:12 PM
I feel an epic mag coming on.

coming on who? :) hehe mustachia of course whore

dyedinthewool
04-22-2014, 10:24 PM
^Lol oh big baby.

d0ubt
04-22-2014, 10:27 PM
Lol sent

and its back your way

e11even
04-22-2014, 10:29 PM
i sent mine too. PICK ME PICK ME!

Split
04-22-2014, 10:31 PM
I pick everyone pls

e11even
04-22-2014, 10:33 PM
coming on who? :) hehe mustachia of course whore

-__- grosses. complete grosses.

^Lol oh big baby.

everytime you leave, the thread dies a little inside.

but not nearly as dead as the NBL tho. wholly chit.

d0ubt
04-22-2014, 10:35 PM
I pick everyone pls

you're like a slut.

big baby
04-22-2014, 10:36 PM
vv stop being lil pus be tough like dyed

e11even
04-22-2014, 10:37 PM
you're like a slut.

a nasty one with bacon flaps and a tramp stamp with an eggplant with writing underneath that says, "Only God Can Judge Me" with angel wings for emphasis.

Certain
04-22-2014, 10:37 PM
Darth Yoda

e11even
04-22-2014, 10:38 PM

try as i might, it just gets to me sometimes... double sad face.

Split
04-22-2014, 10:40 PM
eggplant with angel wings. das it mane. das it.

big baby
04-22-2014, 10:47 PM
Darth Yoda

from now on nobody mention the alias 5 unless its through me. fuk u want certain shut up

Certain
04-22-2014, 10:58 PM
from now on nobody mention the alias 5 unless its through me. fuk u want certain shut up

Will that make you love me?

Adonis
04-22-2014, 11:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aoUTiS5Rq4

mmmmm

Certain

How do you embed again?

e11even
04-22-2014, 11:06 PM
you don't?

Certain
04-22-2014, 11:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[IDnumberhere]

e11even
04-22-2014, 11:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExVtrghW5Y4

dope video.

Frank
04-22-2014, 11:18 PM
Winner of the breakfast showdown will be in the Frank eating contest

oats
04-22-2014, 11:21 PM
cuz either of us would eat you, you mean?

Adonis
04-22-2014, 11:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLpT5lKqnJo

I tried like every variation WTF?

I hate computers

yay.... got it

dyedinthewool
04-22-2014, 11:25 PM

I'm strong like bull. A plus if you know where that's from. And Vividlyvague you saying I be killing the chat brah? :(

oats
04-22-2014, 11:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6fgVVlPl08

Adonis
04-22-2014, 11:28 PM

Sounds dope....I dig it

You watch that show I told you to?

True Detective. Just finished it, pretty dope

Certain
You're a xenophobe.

Frank
cuz either of us would eat you, you mean?

I eat oatmeal with a fork

oats
04-22-2014, 11:31 PM
what show was that Adonis
Frank I respect that, I personally prefer my oatmeal on the chunky side.

Split
04-22-2014, 11:33 PM
Certain just doing formatting 1 sec

Just Write
04-22-2014, 11:36 PM
I eat oatmeal with a fork

I was stabbed with a fork when I was like 16 so im a spoon kind of guy now

Adonis
04-22-2014, 11:37 PM
oats

True Detective

HBO series that starred Woody Harelson and Matthew Mcaughnehey

Adonis
04-22-2014, 11:38 PM

Only bitches spoon

oats
04-22-2014, 11:41 PM
oats

True Detective

HBO series that starred Woody Harelson and Matthew Mcaughnehey

I have not, been on lockdown lately doing work-related shit. I'll put it on the queue

Certain I'll have my shit to you in the next hour or so, bouncing between that and a couple other things.

e11even
04-22-2014, 11:42 PM
I'm strong like bull. A plus if you know where that's from. And Vividlyvague you saying I be killing the chat brah? :(

lol. the opposite actually. i delicate like bull baby, but stronger than big baby...

e11even
04-22-2014, 11:46 PM

now i know what j boog looks like. i know all his radio joints by heart lol.

Adonis
04-22-2014, 11:51 PM
Smegma

I read two Lines....Millz?

Split
Certain SENT

dyedinthewool
Only bitches spoon

A real man spoons and enjoys being spooned as well

Frank
04-22-2014, 11:52 PM
McCanns Irish Oatmeal > Low Budget Store Brand Oatmeal > Quaker Oats

dyedinthewool

Who would do such a thing :/

Adonis
A real man spoons and enjoys being spooned as well

I'd rather Fork you and ask you to leave

Split
04-22-2014, 11:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jwtnyog.jpg

Adonis
04-22-2014, 11:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jwtnyog.jpg

she looks like a crazy break dancer tho

Tiny yo

dyedinthewool
04-22-2014, 11:55 PM
I'd rather Fork you and ask you to leave

Till a bitch knives you -__-

I want to say I can't wait to whoop you in our battle...
...........but

:(

dyedinthewool
04-22-2014, 11:56 PM
Whoever that little girl is, she's gorgeous!!!!

Split
04-22-2014, 11:56 PM
wood smash w/ the fury of 1001 burning virgins

oats
04-22-2014, 11:57 PM
now i know what j boog looks like. i know all his radio joints by heart lol.

forreal, my life is spent flipping between pa'ina, island 98.5 and 100.3 lol. J Book and Common Kings all day.

Frank
04-22-2014, 11:57 PM
Dyedinthewool has a voluptuous dominican figure

Diablo!

Adonis
04-22-2014, 11:58 PM
Till a bitch knives you -__-

I want to say I can't wait to whoop you in our battle...
...........but

:(

You have a great chance...I'm writing two verses, both of which are ambitious and simply backfire quickly. But I'm over writing for anyone but myself. I do feel like I have champed this league already even though I haven't. Voters disagree but as sure as I'm Adonis....Loving myself is my only problem

millz
04-22-2014, 11:58 PM
J boog!!!!

Adonis
04-23-2014, 12:00 AM
J boog!!!!

Am I right?

Frank
04-23-2014, 12:02 AM
Split8 is a pedo

e11even
04-23-2014, 12:04 AM
its ok. we see you frank.

millz
04-23-2014, 12:06 AM
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h378/biomedjosh/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps9e975483.jpg

Adonis

This help?

Split
04-23-2014, 12:07 AM
shouldnt u be typing in maroon brah

Adonis
04-23-2014, 12:09 AM
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h378/biomedjosh/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps9e975483.jpg

Adonis

This help?

WTF?

Pay-pay?

I don't recognize the white dude but I honestly wouldn't recognize Millz either way. But that don't look like what I remember Pay-pay to be either. Where's the Long hair? I'm lost....and searching for a pic of myself and can't find one

e11even
04-23-2014, 12:09 AM
forreal, my life is spent flipping between pa'ina, island 98.5 and 100.3 lol. J Book and Common Kings all day.

iono. I have a few faves too. I really like the green and about half the stuff I hear on 98.5. been about a month since I had my radio on though.

millz
04-23-2014, 12:10 AM
Adonis

mother fucker that is J Boog. AND ME

e11even
04-23-2014, 12:11 AM
Adonis

This help?

you here? in HI?

oats
04-23-2014, 12:11 AM
Yeah I'm a big fan of the green. Growing up natural vibes was the only band from my side to get radio play so they've been a favorite.

e11even
04-23-2014, 12:13 AM
J boog looks like an MMA fighter right there. almost confused him with BJ Penn.

They really don't look alike now that I think about it :/

e11even
04-23-2014, 12:14 AM
Yeah I'm a big fan of the green. Growing up natural vibes was the only band from my side to get radio play so they've been a favorite.

This guy at my job is in a band that goes on tours. I think he's the drummer. You know a guy named Kahale? real name Diego?

Adonis
04-23-2014, 12:14 AM
Adonis

mother fucker that is J Boog. AND ME

So I was right....You got that Pic of me in my superman outfit still? Up that shit bro

Vividlyvague

No, but I talked to my Cous the other day. A trip sooner than later sounds promising

e11even
04-23-2014, 12:15 AM
So I was right....You got that Pic of me in my superman outfit still? Up that shit bro

Vividlyvague

No, but I talked to my Cous the other day. A trip sooner than later sounds promising

you n smeg related?

millz
04-23-2014, 12:16 AM

Vividlyvague

not anymore. my toilet paper bill was going through the roof with that pic as my desktop background

e11even
04-23-2014, 12:17 AM
... tears...

Adonis
04-23-2014, 12:18 AM
you n smeg related?

You're confused bro. I'm not in that pic. It's Smegma and J. Boog.

Adonis
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb430/adonisberg/IMG_20130226_200016-1.jpg

e11even
those tags are stellar this week btw.

Adonis
04-23-2014, 12:21 AM
not anymore. my toilet paper bill was going through the roof with that pic as my desktop background

Damn, all we need is BE and Sac back and that's a rap. Maybe Corm or Ender but those dudes both, I haven't been able to reach them in ages.

e11even
04-23-2014, 12:22 AM
i wasn't confused. i was asking smeg if he was in HI, you answered. Then I asked you if you two were related since you apparently hang out in HI from time to time (from what i gather) since you told me you have fam out here. So naturally i assumed you two are relatives of some sort lol.

I wish I'd said that like Ace Ventura. that wudda been awesome.

Split
04-23-2014, 12:22 AM
Damn, all we need is BE and Sac back and that's a rap. Maybe Corm or Ender but those dudes both, I haven't been able to reach them in ages.

they were back for the RHYME tho

just snag em

theyd prolly pooh pooh our league doe

Adonis
04-23-2014, 12:24 AM
Damn it Vyvy

I would enjoy spitting in your beer

millz
04-23-2014, 12:24 AM
Nah I'm not in Hawaii. Met him a few times after shows in Milwaukee.

oats
04-23-2014, 12:25 AM
@vivid you know the name of the band? I know lots of people with names like that lol

e11even
04-23-2014, 12:28 AM
wow Adonis. glad i don't drink beer.

TANGENT: speaking of beer Certain, El Pancake, I've recently picked someone's brain about IPA's and beer qualities and the wholeshebang. It was an enlightening experience.

Smegma Hawaiians in Milwaukee? Cut it out. lol.

I am jelly, theaux.

e11even
04-23-2014, 12:29 AM
@vivid you know the name of the band? I know lots of people with names like that lol

lol. I'll ask him tomorrow. I bet he'll give me that, "You tryna be hawaiian?" face. We'll both scoff indignantly and go our separate ways.

Split
04-23-2014, 12:30 AM
HONEY CAME IN AND SHE CAUGHT ME RED HANDED CREEPIN WITH THE GIRL NEXT DOOR

oats
04-23-2014, 12:31 AM
There are some surprising places that are hotspots for island music. Omaha gets as much reggae music as most places in California do. J boog is a Samoan from Compton btw, not Hawaiian at all. He's the man though.

e11even
04-23-2014, 12:31 AM
Stacy's mom... has got it goin on.

e11even
04-23-2014, 12:32 AM
There are some surprising places that are hotspots for island music. Omaha gets as much reggae music as most places in California do. J boog is a Samoan from Compton btw, not Hawaiian at all. He's the man though.

well there's that. much props to the man regardless.

Just Write
04-23-2014, 12:48 AM
Lol everytime I play against a hawaiin on call of duty I call him a fat samoan and they get overwhelmingly pissed.

Split
04-23-2014, 12:58 AM
I know who d0ubt is. Unless I'm completely wrong. I won't tell.

Certain
04-23-2014, 01:23 AM
d0ubt isn't anyone who has posted regularly at Netcees.co in the past, to my understanding.

dyedinthewool
04-23-2014, 01:31 AM
Stacy's mom... has got it goin on.

<3 when that song comes on in muh car though

e11even
04-23-2014, 02:00 AM
lol. ikr! on a few songs i catch nostalgia-itis like a bitch lol.

e11even
04-23-2014, 02:03 AM
Lol everytime I play against a hawaiin on call of duty I call him a fat samoan and they get overwhelmingly pissed.

everytime I play COD and someone screams out multiple 'niggers!!' i get overwhelmingly blood-hungry. I just wanna canabalize some ppls faces sometimes.

there's that word again.

dyedinthewool
04-23-2014, 02:16 AM
Everytime I play Mario kart....someone is losing

Certain
04-23-2014, 02:17 AM
oats, what's up?

oats
04-23-2014, 02:34 AM
Sorry I've been slammed with other work, only about half way done. Want me to send you what I got?

Certain
04-23-2014, 02:52 AM
Nope, I've still got quite a bit of hammering. Send it when it's done, provided that's tonight.

e11even
04-23-2014, 03:04 AM
no mag. #bonerkiller

Certain
04-23-2014, 04:12 AM
no mag. #bonerkiller

http://media.giphy.com/media/BW3dUma4bxVPq/giphy.gif

dyedinthewool
04-23-2014, 04:23 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/BW3dUma4bxVPq/giphy.gif

That's not nice.

And Vividlyvague count backwards from 300 to release relaxation sensors, patience is virtue my ninja

e11even
04-23-2014, 04:31 AM
That's not nice.

And Vividlyvague count backwards from 300 to release relaxation sensors, patience is virtue my ninja

thank you much.

Certain you had me at shut up.

Certain
04-23-2014, 07:48 PM
zygote is going to post a new verse every day.

e11even
04-23-2014, 07:50 PM
thats worth waiting for. better than my apparent diving for balls. but maybe that just depends on your 'taste'.

Frank
04-23-2014, 07:53 PM
Zygote is the Wierd Al Yankovich of Topical Writing

timeless
04-23-2014, 08:03 PM
Certain you droppin tonight?

Certain
04-23-2014, 08:04 PM
Yes, I really hope to.

d0ubt
04-23-2014, 09:41 PM
vote mmlp, lol my brains not working this week.

zygote
04-23-2014, 10:24 PM
zygote is going to post a new verse every day.

Sure will, here’s the plan. Friday - going to write a tribute to Michael Jackson with the rhymescheme “Moonwalking Hero.” Saturday - going to write a heart wrenching tale about a car crash on an icy road with the rhymeschme “Slammed on the brakes.” Sunday - going to write a feelgood story about Larry Spins, a paraplegic with the dream to be a professional breakdancer with the rhymescheme “Spins on the curb.”

PancakeBrah
04-23-2014, 10:31 PM
#ether

e11even
04-24-2014, 01:18 AM
Frank will enjoy that.

Frank
04-24-2014, 01:24 AM
Sure will, here’s the plan. Friday - going to write a tribute to Michael Jackson with the rhymescheme “Moonwalking Hero.” Saturday - going to write a heart wrenching tale about a car crash on an icy road with the rhymeschme “Slammed on the brakes.” Sunday - going to write a feelgood story about Larry Spins, a paraplegic with the dream to be a professional breakdancer with the rhymescheme “Spins on the curb.”

Actually I am writing about an avalanche.

oats
04-24-2014, 01:37 AM
zygote I really hope you write that Larry Spins verse

Split
04-24-2014, 02:29 AM

what about the Cleveland High goth Meshuggah Renee whose seeing eye dog untucked a duvet, discovering that it was not a duvet at all but was actually the Eastern Seaboard and he was Poseidon? Rhyme scheme "I cant believe its not a buttery grave"

e11even
04-24-2014, 04:10 AM
nice. #imaginarilyREPPED

timeless
04-24-2014, 10:36 PM
I hope im not the only one here whos watched the final 2 mins of memphis and okc. Unreal

Certain
04-25-2014, 12:09 AM
timeless, I'm going to try to finish this verse tonight after these games. And yes, I watched.

King Ra.
04-25-2014, 09:37 PM
Y'all niggas must got tired of blabbin' or something. Fuckers..... yeah.

timeless
04-25-2014, 10:53 PM
New pharaohe monch album is solid..

d0ubt
04-25-2014, 11:08 PM
New pharaohe monch album is solid..

ive heard a few songs off it and they were stellar

Certain
04-25-2014, 11:44 PM
dyedinthewool

http://i.minus.com/iiIlPzjPKfKMS.gif

patrown
04-26-2014, 12:11 AM
i fucking miss you guys.

e11even
04-26-2014, 12:52 AM
the netcees world misses you too bro.

PancakeBrah
04-26-2014, 01:04 AM
yo wattup it's vividlyvague
eating a biggity bag of biggity Lays
i aint no noob yall
im just divin for dem loose ballz

PancakeBrah
04-26-2014, 01:16 AM
Vividlyvague pls respond

PancakeBrah
04-26-2014, 01:18 AM
pls respond

PancakeBrah
04-26-2014, 01:22 AM
pls respond

e11even
04-26-2014, 01:40 AM
Hilariously underwhelming try - hard response here.

You're welcome.

Help me with my writer's block dammit.

Adonis
04-26-2014, 02:49 AM
Hilariously underwhelming try - hard response here.

You're welcome.

Help me with my writer's block dammit.

The fuck is that? A myth. What is preached in basketball when a shooter slumps? Just keep shooting, you'll eventually shoot yourself out of a slump.

4 horsemen nuk

e11even
04-26-2014, 02:57 AM
this battle is gonna blow.

dyedinthewool
04-26-2014, 02:59 AM
The fuck is that? A myth. What is preached in basketball when a shooter slumps? Just keep shooting, you'll eventually shoot yourself out of a slump.

4 horsemen nuk

i posted, for what its worth. good luck pumpernickel, i couldn't be as elaborate as i wanted because i just wrote it while at work

Certain
04-26-2014, 03:08 AM
Soulstice, if you want to write and compete, I'd be willing to open this up and allow it on the condition that the current result (Split Eight wins via Soulstice no-show) stands as far as league records.

e11even
JW no-show?? This is the one time I'm not mad.

Certain
JW no-show?? This is the one time I'm not mad.

He showed.

Just Write
04-26-2014, 03:09 AM
Lmao@ franks level of ridiculousness

e11even
04-26-2014, 03:09 AM
OMFG I'm embarrassed.

e11even
04-26-2014, 03:12 AM
smh.

e11even
04-26-2014, 03:12 AM
trips bitch.

Adonis
04-26-2014, 04:07 AM
i posted, for what its worth. good luck pumpernickel, i couldn't be as elaborate as i wanted because i just wrote it while at work

PM and nonsense. Never sell yourself short

See what I did there?

Adonis
04-26-2014, 04:15 AM
Again. So annoyed that it's the norm to post a verse last second then immediately whine about lack of time. Or how bad it is. Or simply saying it's a key. We can't have two accounts in this bish but swaying is cool now a days.

Night kids. Daddy got off early as it rained and clubs were closing. I'm not even drunk. I just have that natural ass holeish bravado

What up Frank. We share some things in common.

dyedinthewool
04-26-2014, 04:15 AM
PM and nonsense. Never sell yourself short

See what I did there?

Si

Certain
04-26-2014, 04:19 AM
Again. So annoyed that it's the norm to post a verse last second then immediately whine about lack of time. Or how bad it is. Or simply saying it's a key. We can't have two accounts in this bish but swaying is cool now a days.

Night kids. Daddy got off early as it rained and clubs were closing. I'm not even drunk. I just have that natural ass holeish bravado

What up Frank. We share some things in common.

Is it swaying to say that your verse sucked? If anything, it's reverse-swaying.

Adonis
04-26-2014, 04:27 AM
Reverse-reverse swaying at the least.

Example.

If I really need a job and I'm under qualified, but during the interview I make it known my daughter had cancer, etc. With a sob story; and I get hired over the Berkeley, higher qualified grad off sympathy. Did I knowingly manipulate?

Yes.

This mind will not change, it's futile to try. I can sing a song about the difficulty of connecting to my topic, the over a dozen pages of quarter verses scraped because I struggled. But for what purpose? Ish posted, so ill leave it at that and let my peers say where I fucked up so I don't do that again and secure one vote next week

Adonis
04-26-2014, 04:30 AM
And cert, some times I wish you would just say it.

"you're fucking annoying, get over it, you bitch about dumb shit"

We disagree. I love me more than man does eve. This is known

dyedinthewool
04-26-2014, 04:34 AM
Is this at all about what I said before? I feel like a douche right now for missing the point if so.

Certain
04-26-2014, 04:51 AM
Adonis is as cantankerous as they come.

oats
04-26-2014, 06:17 AM
Oats horny as they come. Drunk.

King Ra.
04-26-2014, 07:30 AM
My bad for the no show. End up falling asleep. Really tried to participate every week this season. I will vote though and continue participating.

Adonis
04-26-2014, 11:15 AM
Is this at all about what I said before? I feel like a douche right now for missing the point if so.

Nope. Not mainly you. Not mostly you. You've never done it before. But you did slightly. Don't mind me, my world is mine, I'm the president and God, population one, we enjoy it here

Certain choice word. Thank you. But below the surface I know you have a soft spot for me. I just enjoy arousing it until you're bursting with angst

Witty
04-26-2014, 12:30 PM
Adonis no offence but I think that is bullshit tbh It is one thing to be complaining about votes or saying you should win while the battle is open, but making a general comment on how you felt about your own piece now being some sort of anti-swaying? nah man, that's stupid to me, I always say whether or not I was happy with my piece, we are writers and we talk about writing, posting something like 'I feel like I could have done better' or 'I am happy with my piece' is not doing any sort of harm, we are adults and if we're gonna start treating each other like children and accuse each other of anti-swaying, whatever that is, just for making a comment on a piece, things are gonna be a lot less fun. If you are a voter and you even slightly have your opinion swayed by someone making a throwaway comment about their own piece, chances are you have always been a sheep voter and your vote means nothing anyway. I know there are people out there who do that kind of thing, but they would be dropping shitty biased votes with or without the writers comment, so that's on the voter, not the writer.

I think you're over reacting a little bit my friend, we are all adults here...no need to be pointing fingers and shit.

PancakeBrah
04-26-2014, 12:34 PM
Sup Witty

Witty
04-26-2014, 12:35 PM
Not much, just finished work...I have been putting those hours in this week, gotta get my paypa up...now I shall chill and maybe do stuff?

I dunno if I will do stuff, but I will chill.

Sup with you?

Mike Wrecka
04-26-2014, 12:41 PM
euros look like monopoly money

very strange

http://www.critiqueecho.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/euro.jpg

Witty
04-26-2014, 12:42 PM
I agree, tho I no use no euro, fool.

Edit: Well, sometimes I do, I live on the border between North and South so when I am in the South I have to use Euros, so I always have a few on my person just in case.

Otherwise I use this:

http://currencyguide.eu/gbp-en/british_old-banknote-50-pounds-sterling-obverse.jpg

PancakeBrah
04-26-2014, 12:51 PM
Witty got that Michael Cera in drag money.

Witty
04-26-2014, 12:52 PM
lmao good call.

d0ubt
04-26-2014, 12:59 PM
where i live, fives are blue, tens are purple, twenties are green, fifties are red, hundreds are brown, and from what i hear, a thousand is purple.

also, i was happy with aspects of my verse but unhappy with others.

Split
04-26-2014, 01:38 PM
:/

Witty
04-26-2014, 01:43 PM
:/

Sup Split?

d0ubt
04-26-2014, 02:03 PM
champ match is a dope battle. just finished reading it.

Split
04-26-2014, 02:17 PM
I wanted to face Soulstice in a league setting :/

My girl is mad at me, I dislocated my knee, gotta drive 30 miles because I dropped my license along the Marathon route, but at last I can join the 20 wns club Mike Wrecka