due 11/26/13 11.59 P.M UTC

normal rules apply
no feeding
no biting
no swaying

Flo Real :) *waves*

Flow
05-28-2013, 10:51 AM
Yo you still want this fam - net problems over the weekend - let me know and I can drop in next 24 hours

Chyeahhh!!!
05-28-2013, 11:57 AM
lets do an extension man, how about by Thursday if thats cool with you.

Flow
05-28-2013, 12:05 PM
sweet - I got alot on so I wont be dropping anything major I will probably key this bad boy sometime tomorrow

Chyeahhh!!!
05-28-2013, 12:07 PM
sweet - I got alot on so I wont be dropping anything major I will probably key this bad boy sometime tomorrow

sounds goody

Flow
05-29-2013, 06:55 AM
Key for E

I can play mind tricks on obi one....
out force qui gon and kick a lion from the UK to Tim buck 2 an back to tai wan
Stand back and Get in line son!
so slick wit this swag shit i leave slick rick bricking it without a fuckin leg to stand on
I wrote the art of war see,
that Sun Tza a liar G, cus the art of war was just one days entry from flo reals diary
Cus im just fire see...
I got extinguishers extinguished with my distinguished linguistics... to put it mildly
Fuck walking over water,
I can skate the entire Michigan lake mate while texting dominos yo daughters pizza order
I bring a storm brah to da northern quarter,
infiltrate a terror cell order and save 8 states from jihads instigating mass slaughter
Im a committed master of disguise,
find me in a field of corn bro dressed as a scarecrow with crows pecking out my eyes
So like i said before yo, get in line or lay low,
Because what I have got in store for any whore bringin war is a desert eagle point 5 0
Locked and loaded, cocked and reloaded
got the LA Guns holdin, my glock golden, all eyes on me how i rolled in n exploded when i unloaded

Psht what up bro

Chyeahhh!!!
05-29-2013, 10:03 AM
...Applaud me...

Christ himself gave me a hand this morning N’ reassured me that I’m not going to hell
He gave me his word..which was carved in his severed hand that he sent me in the mail
I’ve got that much pull in the universe, heavenly bodies gravitate towards me
Well shit Jesus overnighted his hand to me, guess that makes me an OG
I’m the boss of bosses, I get paid to get off in my office
wait for your mom to get off than I get off, tell her to get off, tomorrow I’ll repeat the process
I’m sitting high on my own horse, and my steed catches Contact….
That FUCKING ALIEN GAVE US A SHOTGUN CHARGE!!!….and I can’t recollect anything beyond that
My thoughts are nuclear, any heads warring with me yo
You’re getting contracts with dotted lines, that’s not a hit, that’s an okay to launch in morse code
My niggas are 3rd degree arms dealers, I advise you to move back patna
We scavenge the ER for burned amputated limbs and sell em on the black market
Fuck you and your idiotic fables
I’ll bust a nut faster than the speed of light and toss your girls tampon on the periodic table

Cakedout
06-04-2013, 10:53 PM
Flo Real, You seem to have cool ideas but it's how you executed them. At some points threw your verse, It sounded awkward my dude. Didn't roll off the tongue right if you know what I mean. Alpo felt like your verse flowed nicely. Had more meaning to it than your challenger & the swag was up scale.. Giving the Dub to Alpo.

Spoken
06-04-2013, 11:54 PM
Alpo was kind of bland and at times felt more topical than text... But it connected and was pretty smooth here and there. Flo real.. Your concepts had nice ideas in and weaving but you worded it horribly and which had cost you that bar per say ya know. You had the swagger pouring it at the end... Which was a tad too late to make uon for how you started the battle off

Vote: Alpo

Defiant
06-12-2013, 03:47 PM
2-0

uppppp

trap.
06-25-2013, 07:29 AM
Old battle, 2-0 chyeahhh, more votes.

Objective
06-27-2013, 01:34 AM
Flo: Enjoyed some of the concepts but felt the execution of them was rather bad. I didn't feel the extinguisher shit either and I personally think that was your weakest lines. I thought this was dope tho';

''I can skate the entire Michigan lake mate while texting dominos yo daughters pizza order''
^lol, that's swag, haha.

Also thought the closure was decent, but nothing outstanding.

Al Po: I liked the first 4 bars, shit was dope. Then that office/repeat the process was a decent idea but I didn't like the execution tbh. It seemed to be a rather clumsy building of the sentence than anything else imho.

''I’m sitting high on my own horse, and my steed catches Contact….
That FUCKING ALIEN GAVE US A SHOTGUN CHARGE!!!….and I can’t recollect anything beyond that''
^ Didn't really feel this made any sense. Some story leading up to this about who the alien was, a ruler of the universe or whatever would have made it different, cuz as it stands now the line seems rather ''empty''.

Everything after that was kinda ''meh'', you're supposed to SWAG it out way above anything else. Third degree arms dealers? Well, fuck you, I make next gen weapons in underground labs. See what I mean?

''We scavenge the ER for burned amputated limbs and sell em on the black market''
^ This could have been a lot stronger, ''we'' exchanged with ''I'' makes it stronger because it shows that you don't need help for example, and scavenging limbs at the E.R. seems to be at the bottom of the chain as well. Exaggerate dammit, but it needs to make sense! I know you can do A LOT better than this.

Vote: Al Po, felt he had the better verse overall and the first 4 lines was fire as well. Yeah, he kinda edged it for the rest of the verse as well. Ok battle.

Rawn M.D.
06-29-2013, 05:57 PM
Flo - this was a better SnF verse to me, more swag and better flow, however ur rhymes lacked a bit, and got a tad repetitive..overall it was a decent verse. Id use this structure over the other one, and just improve, imo.

Fuck walking over water,
I can skate the entire Michigan lake mate while texting dominos yo daughters pizza order
^^prob ur best line

Alpo - LMFAO this is what I wanted to see man. U swagged the fuck outa this. Loved the jesus/OG sht, that was commedic the way u came back to it. and...

"I’m the boss of bosses, I get paid to get off in my office
wait for your mom to get off than I get off, tell her to get off, tomorrow I’ll repeat the process
I’m sitting high on my own horse, and my steed catches Contact….
That FUCKING ALIEN GAVE US A SHOTGUN CHARGE!!!….and I can’t recollect anything beyond that"
^^dope af to me lol

vote - alpo

Chyeahhh!!!
06-29-2013, 09:50 PM
Objective

Third degree arms dealer burned amputated limbs in the emergency room.....third degree burns