Talkin’ Torquemada; Lord our father’s morgue of bondage
An enormous hot-head, whose temper flares with solar comets,
Screaming storm n conquer; hard enough to force the vomit
God’s son, leaving a string of corpses to simply stand on top of

Chyeahhh!!!
05-23-2013, 05:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGp5VZJCtHo

it's the 4 door Carrera chauffered...the terrorist novice
my heatseakers could knock the chill off a pinguin while he weathers the solstice
pen resonantes with atonements, I'm beckoning opponents
with weapons and explosives
set to detonate with a nose flick and a featherweight control switch
so check yah tone, bitch, I come DEEP! you'll have to measure
the decibels in decimals unless Í'm prone to go back and use a catchers mit to catch my own pitch
it's far fetched, I know this, you thinking, ""can I approach this?
Ï'm advancing ahead of you far enough that I'll be around designing phone apps for the roaches
shit I makeup is outta this world....humans abduct aliens and test em for my genetics
I master the sweet science, I sugar coat my punches...then go out and flex on a diabtec
I'll take the credit for you catching hook...
quicker than a T Pain feature and a dead lead singer that was left off the books
who's as dope as I?, I'm a blind amputee that could chokeslam a mime
my punching consitency comes in waves that would assault and batter a coastline
I'll leave this kid nappin, you think I'm boxing, Im just misunderstood
my tail of the tape reads,
"when the duct roll's gone...that means you've silenced your critics.... for good"

Flow
05-24-2013, 09:49 AM

Lol liked that...

Anyways I digress

Rawn your piece flowed better but was lacking in the swag I was looking for. But even your rhyme scheme and multis could of been better but your lines were too short to really build on that...There was some lovely flow though and vocab so in that respect you blew this out the water.

Chyeeh - your piece had a lot more concepts and swagger but the flow was in a few places off but you did have some memorable lines an a in places a more complex scheme...the line I quoted above and also the catching hook t pain line were memorable...you did have some wording issues in places though.

Overall its a close one - think this will be a match up based on personal preference, an I really hope the votes are fair and its a tight match because the guy I aint voting for deserves some loving.....however on enjoyment I have to go....

Vote Chyeeeh

Zen
05-24-2013, 12:12 PM
I'm gonna have to vote quick on this battle and if you guys want to add more to it then just say so and I will.
When I look at this battle, I see Rawn who's got the flow, and Chyeah who's got the swag. Chyeah had the more creative lines and lines that made me chuckle. While Rawn had a piece that flowed perfectly with no hiccups. It's honestly a tough one to vote for so I'm gonna have to vote from a pure enjoyment stand point and vote Chyeah. Good battle though fellas.

Sharp
05-28-2013, 12:58 AM
Dope

I thought rawns verse was cool, that first part where the multi shifted gradually (Bowser - outdone) was slick. That leviathan line kinda felt off when I was read it, thought more coulda been done in that line but otherwise I have no complaints. Imagery was nice.

Chyeah had some funny ideas with nice multis and imagery. I really enjoyed reading that flex. Can't really find anything to criticize from either drop, it might be my battler instinct telling me to go with who's concepts I liked more so feel free to discount this, but I edge it to chyeah for having that more out there swag I dig

V/chyeah

Awesome stuff guys

SiK
05-28-2013, 09:12 PM
Rawn...

Really felt your verse here....The flow was almost as smooth as glass imo and the inner rhymes and uwordage was sick

Cheayh...

I was feeling most of the content but there were some slow spots in there for me....Also Im not sure if its the form which you wrote it but it didnt flow to well....You have alot of imagery tho

Ima have to give this to Rawn strictly off a smother read...was more slick to me...Both had nice inner multies but I think Rawns was a bit better...

V/Rawn

Defiant
06-03-2013, 03:41 PM
3-1 UPPIN

BROKE LESNAR
06-10-2013, 11:21 AM
Rawn:

Who can doubt the human mouth of Wolfram Alpha
Cloaked in a tunic shroud concealing the proud mood of Bowser
Drinking coolant out the spout of a moving mountain
Looking down, awaiting a cruel calculative ghoulish outcome
Eating scallions over cow tongue; sigma 6 black belt – Malcrum
Reducing towns down to talcum, a plague in days without sun
Move about breaking the rules of sound with loud lungs
Tetra 3 Crowcon, detection methods present and outdone

^This entire segment was powerful. Really dominant stretch, imo. It read incredibly smooth and compelled me to quote it in its entirety before even finishing the piece.

Edgar:

my heatseakers could knock the chill off a pinguin while he weathers the solstice

^Nice. Very nice. The sheer arrogance that concluded these 2 bars was chilling. Liked it alot.

Overall I felt Rawn took this on consistency. He maintained a great stretch while Edgar started out brilliantly but unfortunately trailed off afterwords.

V-Rawn

Rawn M.D.
06-15-2013, 11:35 AM
Upn for votes

trap.
06-25-2013, 07:34 AM
3-2 chyeahh. More votes.

Rawn M.D.
06-28-2013, 06:53 PM
Lol this Been open since may... Ppl vote plz

Atomic
06-28-2013, 10:45 PM

^flow was dope on that bar. Most of your verse flowed seamlessly & the content was very nice as-well. I really enjoyed the overall theme of your verse aka swag.

^that was sick.

Overall your verse didn't naturally flow as well as rawns but you made up for it with swag, to an extend. Def. a good read.

Overall, I'm going to give this to Rawn for an overall more polished piece. I feel both had a dope swag feel throughout the verse but honestly rawns flow/content pushed his verse over the edge for me.

v/ Rawn. Feel free to RTF the favor in one of my battles, guys :)

God Of War
06-29-2013, 08:16 AM
rawns verse was cool but there wasnt really no swag in it to me

alpo been dropping swag verses since before they was called swag verses like back in 04 n shit

shit I makeup is outta this world....humans abduct aliens and test em for my genetics
I master the sweet science, I sugar coat my punches...then go out and flex on a diabtec\\\

nice

v/po

trap.
06-29-2013, 11:28 AM
4-3 chyeahh.
Ric Solar Flair Rawn MacDon

Win by two or can we close this?

Rawn M.D.
06-29-2013, 11:32 AM
Give it till end of weekend, after that close it either way. Cool Ric Solar?

Objective
06-29-2013, 12:10 PM
Rawn: Dope verse, enjoyed it from start to finnish. The flow was onpoint for the most time and the verse as a whole was solid imo. Couldn't find any obvious flaws as I thought the lines and concepts was cool enough for a s&f.

Who can doubt the human mouth of Wolfram Alpha
Cloaked in a tunic shroud concealing the proud mood of Bowser
^ Hah, I thought that was slick.

Al Po: First off, fuck yeah! I love this beat! Ages ago since I listened to it now, hah, but it's raw af. THANKS for that!

I managed to catch the flow until ''check ya tone bitch'', after that it was rather sketchy as fuck and I wasn't able to follow it, or at least how you visioned it in your head to this beat. That being said; The swaggin' is on point and I enjoyed the creativity in the concepts a lot.

Vote: This could go either way tbh, but since the flow is just as important as the content I feel Al Po's verse is lacking a lot in that regards. I enjoyed the creativity to Al Po but Rawns verse was also dope in that regards but not as great as Al Po. If Al Po had kept it up with the flow/rhymescheme he would have snatched my vote.

but as it stands now; Rawn MacDon gets my vote. Dope battle.

trap.
06-29-2013, 12:49 PM
God fucking damnit.

Coup
07-06-2013, 01:41 AM
Rawn- His lines were shorter and flow on point, seamless line transitions with over the top concepts...swag was punchy and hit in jabs due to the shorter length...good lines, said a lot in little. there was a weakness in the leagth that the swag effect was hampered a bit or too sutble, though there.

Chyeeeh had some really dope flexs and 'swag' toward the middle...flow was hot in the opening but wavered imho...some really ovbious swag

Move about breaking the rules of sound with loud lungs
Tetra 3 Crowcon, detection methods present and outdone

vs

I master the sweet science, I sugar coat my punches...then go out and flex on a diabtec
I'll take the credit for you catching hook...
quicker than a T Pain feature and a dead lead singer that was left off the books
my punching consitency comes in waves that would assault and batter a coastline

rawn had flow, but I feel chyeeh had more creative swag that amused me

I'll leave this kid nappin, you think I'm boxing, Im just misunderstood
my tail of the tape reads,
"when the duct roll's gone...that means you've silenced your critics.... for good"

cocky, punch. signed. seal. delivered.

v/chyeeh

tough call...good luck fam.

Spoken
07-10-2013, 10:29 PM
Rawn- filing smooth honestly... Sometimes it went in and out but as a whole your verses stayed Intact and made an impact all together.

This was just sheer slick shit man.... This stood to me strong and fluent!

Vs.

Chyeaahh!!! Your verse was really opposite to rawn. As a whole I could respect it but coherent at times but nitpick bars here and there I got you outdoing some of rawns... Especially the swag but it seemed choppy halfway thru and it was really nitpick from then on.

From beginning all te way to control switch was just fucking fire nice swag involved.

It comes down to which one I enjoyed more and I got rawn... Dope battle

Meth
07-12-2013, 04:23 PM
Cool shit.

Rawns flow was crazy except the first bar. Dope shit and the swag came w it. I didn't love his concepts but whatever he still showed crazy swag an flow.

Chyeah had better concepts but I couldn't catch on to his flow he had the swag tho.

If this was a swag battle I got chyeah.

But rawns flow was crazy IMO.

Sharp
07-18-2013, 12:07 AM
UP

6-5 Rawn i think

Meth
07-24-2013, 12:37 AM
6-5 rawn

Dope
07-26-2013, 11:52 PM
I actually think its a close battle ..rawn witty more of a wits and che with a more direct style

V/ rawn liked his flips more

Certain
07-27-2013, 12:56 AM
If a vote still is required, I'll finish this quickly. I'm voting for Rawn MacDon. I'll echo every vote in this thread. Rawn had a ridiculous flow, but it was more of a ramble than a swagger verse. That said, a few of the lines, particularly early, did carry some swagger. It might have fit in with a Def Jux 2001 bragging track. Chyeahhh!!! had a few really good lines and executed the swagger half of the battle better clearly. But his flow was all over the place, from brilliant (in the "featherweight control switch" part that many quotes) to really awkward (the genetics line).

This was a good battle with very strong stylistic contrasts. But Rawn had an outstanding flow and enough swagger to overcome Chyeahhh.

Sharp
07-27-2013, 12:56 AM
AND SO IT ENDS