Objective
06-05-2013, 01:20 AM
16 sent to Seth.

Cashius
06-05-2013, 07:28 PM
Orc

Orc
06-05-2013, 08:02 PM
its like 2 days later Cash i doubt he wana let me drop & i dnt blame him, i been swamped

Objective
06-05-2013, 08:20 PM
I'd rather lose to a verse, than win with a no-show. Drop whenever you're ready Orc.

Edit: Oh, just realized you might have meant that Seth wouldn't allow you to drop. If that's the case; Seth: Let the guy drop if he's written something or get another 24 hour ext. I'm fine with it.

~RustyGunZ~
06-06-2013, 03:44 PM
I could care less Orc

rather have battles

Orc
06-06-2013, 03:59 PM
ok i'll drop tonight guys

Orc
06-06-2013, 08:05 PM

the Hammer loose & ringing

Im bangin Superwomen. Got da Planets movement spinning from Iran to Cruising Yemen
Ya man is stupid with 'em, & I stay switchin up that Bank Role like Janet Hubert-Whitten
Fucka Bar ima grip Chrome - like a Roman in the dark hummin, the Chants sparkin a Hitzone
The hardest with Brimstone & u'll be 'Rolling if I Start Running' like da Car in the Flinstones
Got Barbies banged.. & necks will get clocked bruh. My set is a Monster w/ Bacardi plans
I'm a Party man. U hardly BLAM! Have ya crew screamin 'GET TO THE CHOPPER' like Arnie Fans
Naa I'm 2 pretty. WHO WITH ME? I'm Jeffrey Dahlmer in Pesci Armour, if its war you'll die slow
My pen be harder! w/ vicious Gore - rippin whores w/ the the tight flow
I move Gritty & my set is larger... Orc could outrun a Minotaur with little more than a Light Stroll
Let the ruckus flow: U going where the Dead Heading. Throw a Noose on him, just a Joke
I'm cooking dope - was at the Red Wedding during the Head Wetting & told Roose Bolton to fuck a Goat
Leave ya head w/ the Blisters. U KNOW IT CLOWN, u'll neva be Witnessed w/ a Pen of just Mishits
don't needta *Slow It Down.* U need every Rap Slogan that ever existed plus 1 Hell ofa Wish list
Vacate the Burbs quick. Say Im doubting dude? u guna have to explain this ta Eurgh bitch
So basic w/ wording: I'll 'smack the Daylyt outta you'.. til THAT dude won't make it to Verdict

~RustyGunZ~
06-08-2013, 05:52 PM
Objective's verse

I'm killin' angels and demons with weapons stolen in Heden,
only to go back in time and smoke with alien beings in Leiden.
An ancient thinker, the reincarnation of philosophy's best;
I gave Freud his schizophrenia and beat Sun Tzu at chess.
In the sea of sorrows I'm considered a flotation device,
So nice and precise Pythia is comin' to me for advice.
Rorschach walks across the road if he spots me on sight,
Doctor Manhattan dissolves rather than facing me in a fight.
Light Yagami dies if he tries to write my name in his book,
I fuck with Wu Tang and taught ninjas how to use the grappling hook.
Crazy tendencies; Neon Genesis aint got shit on my enemies,
Rockin' soundwave frequencies as the elements centerpiece.
The atmosphere's my personal space and Nasa protects it,
an all-rounded being; thank me for an open mind to respect it.
I taught Gandhi 'bout nirvana and the true vision of persistence
'cause Objective is above the definition of existence.

Orc
06-09-2013, 03:55 AM
votes plz

Spoken
06-09-2013, 04:03 AM
i take it this has turned into a swag and flow battle?

ill edit in vote in 10 min.

BROKE LESNAR
06-09-2013, 06:21 PM

Im bangin Superwomen. Got da Planets movement spinning from Iran to Cruising Yemen
Ya man is stupid with 'em, & I stay switchin up that Bank Role like Janet Hubert-Whitten
Fucka Bar ima grip Chrome - like a Roman in the dark hummin, the Chants sparkin a Hitzone
The hardest with Brimstone & u'll be 'Rolling if I Start Running' like da Car in the Flinstones
Got Barbies banged.. & necks will get clocked bruh. My set is a Monster w/ Bacardi plans
I'm a Party man. U hardly BLAM! Have ya crew screamin 'GET TO THE CHOPPER' like Arnie Fans

-This entire opening segment was very entertaining, with cleverly planted secondary strings of multis interwoven quite seamlessly. My favorite aspect of the overall verse.

Let the ruckus flow: U going where the Dead Heading. Throw a Noose on him, just a Joke
I'm cooking dope - was at the Red Wedding during the Head Wetting & told Roose Bolton to fuck a Goat

-This was roflz.

Objective's verse

- This was the coolest part of your verse, the bar was standard S&F fare with great content found therein.

In the sea of sorrows I'm considered a flotation device,
So nice and precise Pythia is comin' to me for advice.
Rorschach walks across the road if he spots me on sight,
Doctor Manhattan dissolves rather than facing me in a fight.

^This 2 bar stretch was the closest I felt you came to a consistent run. It wasn't necessarily flooring to me, but I prefer to see stretches manifest out of nowhere and while it didn't read as smooth as Orc's opening segment, I still managed to extract the style used to deliver it.

My final thoughts on the battle have me leaning Orc in a decisive win. Objective seemed rushed, perhaps distracted when constructing his submission.

VOTE = Orc

Orc
06-10-2013, 05:06 PM
ok bl. Good lad. Up

Meth
06-10-2013, 10:48 PM
I didnt highly enjoy Objective's verse. He had some ok lines but nothing really hot that i would have liked to see from him. not to bad tho.

Orc doesnt really have to transition much from reg battles to S/F b/c i he brings that swag in his regular battles too. This isnt the best ive seen from orc but he had some dope shit. thought that minotaur light stroll line was pretty cool.

V/ Orchestrate

Atomic
06-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Orc stretched his shit, but still had a nice flow/swag, but w/ obj i felt he maybe didn't have enough content in some lines making the flow less appealing. Overall I was just feeling orcs content a bit more swag wise & he barely edged the flow IMO. Cool verses from both either way.

V/ Orc

Allen Knight
06-10-2013, 10:58 PM
Naa I'm 2 pretty. WHO WITH ME? I'm Jeffrey Dahlmer in Pesci Armour, if its war you'll die slow
I move Gritty & my set is larger... Orc could outrun a Minotaur with little more than a Light Stroll

Vs

I'm killin' angels and demons with weapons stolen in Heden,
only to go back in time and smoke with alien beings in Leiden.
Crazy tendencies; Neon Genesis aint got shit on my enemies,
Rockin' soundwave frequencies as the elements centerpiece

v/Orc, this was a cool s&f....objective was pretty cool here the bars I quoted were slick I just think orc was on point here an swagged out but still objective dropped better than I expected an props on that but I got orc winning

Flow
06-11-2013, 04:22 AM
I'm a Party man. U hardly BLAM! Have ya crew screamin 'GET TO THE CHOPPER' like Arnie FansNaa I'm 2 pretty. WHO WITH ME? I'm Jeffrey Dahlmer in Pesci Armour, if its war you'll die slow

All fire above

VS

I fuck with Wu Tang and taught ninjas how to use the grappling hook.

That was def your best line for me, that's the swagger I wanted to see, your flow was fine no complaints but your swagger let you down, there was to many insights from other things mentioned in this comp for me and also felt that it was following to much of a certain structure with the swag eg #
I taught Gandhi 'bout
taught ninjas how
Pythia is comin' to me for advice.

All seemed samey samey.

Good battle but Orc takes this - fairplay Objective though was a good showing - id get that up in the open mic for some more compliments ;)