PDA

View Full Version : Death vs Jessica

Jessica
06-02-2013, 10:58 PM
3rounds

Round 1 - Topical (Topic : Wired thoughts)

Round 2 - counter ( you counter what your opponent said)

Round 3 - freestyle ( give it all you got)

Open for votes!!!!

Ghost1
06-02-2013, 11:00 PM
R u a real person?

SiK
06-02-2013, 11:06 PM
This has to be Robrandas semi(and i use the term lighty) smarter cousin

Jessica
06-02-2013, 11:08 PM
R u a real person?

Hahaha

Of course I am. Just that I am well mannered and so unique, my rap style is out of this world. Imma bring up some change in the netcee world.

DLB
06-02-2013, 11:55 PM
hey boo... all i do is diss ppl

remember our stip.... u lose and u inbox me nudes

Jessica
06-03-2013, 12:14 AM
Opponent : Death
Topic: Wired thoughts

Jessica

I am a sword of blood, observe as I cut this kid's throat/ Empty his body, throw his body in my flow, burn it while it floats/ My thoughts are twisted, I shall screw with this kid's mind/ My punches are unforeseen like a fist to the blind/ I devour the thoughts of DEATH, dislocate his bones as I drag his body through the blood see of tombs/ I provoke telekinesis with twisted thoughts/ Disintegrating him leaving his fragments in different morgues/ Son, I am catastrophic with a twisted logic/ I will leave you nostalgic as you get eaten by the God of gothic/ The only time you SPIT is when I punch you in the chest shifting you lungs/ Leaving you vomiting blood as I drop bars in tongues/ like Robocop coughing out his technical parts/I am the forgotten soldier-girl spiting blades with forbidden arts/ I shall cut through your neck, leaving your metaphors cut in half/ I am lyrically twisted and ready to kill, I lead you to the forbidden path, where dead souls seek the chance to relive{relieve}/ I perform rituals which obliterate the spirit in which you believe/ I lyrically hold a twin edged dagger, sharper than the fork of evil/ now watch me stabbing you then twist it in your heart/ Son I am like a bitch cannibal, I shall eat you and leave you torn apart/ I will leave your soul locked in an invisible cell of demise/ I am like a ghost in your dreams with evil eyes/ I scare you till you become lunatic and illogic/ I am cannibalistic/ my ammunition is sonic/ I will leave you bowing in front of your father's spirit/ I possess twisted thoughts,I make rap ritualistic/ and you are the sacrifice, an animal that I will slaughter/ I will leave your parents wishing you were not a son but a daughter/ so that I won't have to crush your balls like a stress ball/ I will leave you in the world of death at the spot your ancestors call/ I am done, you told me with a PM not to use my hand when I hit a spider/ I am hot headed and brutal like the ghost rider.

VividEnds
06-03-2013, 12:16 AM
ether

DLB
06-03-2013, 02:36 AM
Opponent: Jessica
Topic: Random

yo i decided to go random/ put your pussy in the figure 4 leglock until u have a tantrum/your raps make me hard, but legally/ hit my PM w/ ya nudes i'll pay the legal fee/ white girls love black men, i could be your Kobe/ get kinky w/ me, i'm like a shinobi/ but once u get obese, u a freak/ i only need that in the sheets/ but ya pussy game so weak/it'd make diahoardjr go gayer/ i'll eat u out while i say the alphabet BACKWURDZ(not a stupid ass pronunciation)/ i'll make u cum n ya pants till u sweat & it look like u tryna crank dat Soulja Boy........ not SOBER(SAVER)/ tell me to stick 2 dolla bills n ya g string/ u my sweet thing/ and i'm on a diet, u bad for my health/ ya pussy smell like cool ranch doritos/ it got hair(HEIR) like the guy on the can/of pringles/and when u cum, u recite that State Farm jingle/ bingo/ tell me i'm the best while it boosts my ego/ im evol/ u should know that from Spongebob/ wait(WEIGHT)... u SOUTH AFRICAN LIKE STEVE NASH AND U LOOK LIKE KREAYSHAWN & AMY WINEHOUSE AFTER REHAB HUBBA HUBBA U FLAT CHESTED, I NEED STANDARDS, THIS BITCH ALREADY PM'ING ME FOR CHILD SUPPORT & I AINT FUCK YET/ IM UPSET

KennyCerealBowl
06-03-2013, 03:01 AM
Opponent : Death
Topic: Wired thoughts

Jessica

I am a sword of blood, observe as I cut this kid's throat/ Empty his body, throw his body in my flow, burn it while it floats/ My thoughts are twisted, I shall screw with this kid's mind/ My punches are unforeseen like a fist to the blind/ I devour the thoughts of DEATH, dislocate his bones as I drag his body through the blood see of tombs/ I provoke telekinesis with twisted thoughts/ Disintegrating him leaving his fragments in different morgues/ Son, I am catastrophic with a twisted logic/ I will leave you nostalgic as you get eaten by the God of gothic/ The only time you SPIT is when I punch you in the chest shifting you lungs/ Leaving you vomiting blood as I drop bars in tongues/ like Robocop coughing out his technical parts/I am the forgotten soldier-girl spiting blades with forbidden arts/ I shall cut through your neck, leaving your metaphors cut in half/ I am lyrically twisted and ready to kill, I lead you to the forbidden path, where dead souls seek the chance to relive{relieve}/ I perform rituals which obliterate the spirit in which you believe/ I lyrically hold a twin edged dagger, sharper than the fork of evil/ now watch me stabbing you then twist it in your heart/ Son I am like a bitch cannibal, I shall eat you and leave you torn apart/ I will leave your soul locked in an invisible cell of demise/ I am like a ghost in your dreams with evil eyes/ I scare you till you become lunatic and illogic/ I am cannibalistic/ my ammunition is sonic/ I will leave you bowing in front of your father's spirit/ I possess twisted thoughts,I make rap ritualistic/ and you are the sacrifice, an animal that I will slaughter/ I will leave your parents wishing you were not a son but a daughter/ so that I won't have to crush your balls like a stress ball/ I will leave you in the world of death at the spot your ancestors call/ I am done, you told me with a PM not to use my hand when I hit a spider/ I am hot headed and brutal like the ghost rider.

k so spider nd rider rhymed..

Objective
06-03-2013, 03:07 AM

Get with the times! Rap doesn't have to rhyme stoopid!

Edit: Actually skimmed through some lines of its verse. Seems like it got endrhymes/slants for the most part tho'.

DLB
06-03-2013, 03:09 AM
stfu before i feel like pinkslipping again

KennyCerealBowl
06-03-2013, 03:10 AM
Wordd!?! then fucks it everything I say,write, or put on my facebook status is now a rap.

DLB
06-03-2013, 03:12 AM
CAN U VOTE

IF NOT, LEAVE OR I WILL ASSUME U POSTING HERE MEANS YOU AGREE TO PINKSLIP ME

KennyCerealBowl
06-03-2013, 03:12 AM
Fuck death he get no vagina his momma don't love this fat nigga put laxatives in his cereal
ohbbhhhhhh!!!! Illest bars eva

DLB
06-03-2013, 03:13 AM
u look like hush in his mid teens kid, bury yourself

Sharp
06-03-2013, 06:02 AM
What the any sort of fuck

trap.
06-03-2013, 07:32 AM
R u a real person?

i'm 99% sure this is HelloKitty, but i could be wrong. sometimes my hunches prove right though.

Jessica
06-03-2013, 11:49 AM
Opponent: Jessica
Topic: Random

yo i decided to go random/ put your pussy in the figure 4 leglock until u have a tantrum/your raps make me hard, but legally/ hit my PM w/ ya nudes i'll pay the legal fee/ white girls love black men, i could be your Kobe/ get kinky w/ me, i'm like a shinobi/ but once u get obese, u a freak/ i only need that in the sheets/ but ya pussy game so weak/it'd make diahoardjr go gayer/ i'll eat u out while i say the alphabet BACKWURDZ(not a stupid ass pronunciation)/ i'll make u cum n ya pants till u sweat & it look like u tryna crank dat Soulja Boy........ not SOBER(SAVER)/ tell me to stick 2 dolla bills n ya g string/ u my sweet thing/ and i'm on a diet, u bad for my health/ ya pussy smell like cool ranch doritos/ it got hair(HEIR) like the guy on the can/of pringles/and when u cum, u recite that State Farm jingle/ bingo/ tell me i'm the best while it boosts my ego/ im evol/ u should know that from Spongebob/ wait(WEIGHT)... u SOUTH AFRICAN LIKE STEVE NASH AND U LOOK LIKE KREAYSHAWN & AMY WINEHOUSE AFTER REHAB HUBBA HUBBA U FLAT CHESTED, I NEED STANDARDS, THIS BITCH ALREADY PM'ING ME FOR CHILD SUPPORT & I AINT FUCK YET/ IM UPSET

Round2
Opponent: DEATH

Jessica

I'm easily annoyed/ especially by lil easy boys who spit words that even leave google void/ searched for "DEATH" on google and it told me to stop playing with lil gay boys/in which prison have you ogled those bars from, because from where I am standing/ they looking broken ended ready for a melting/ what do you even think messing with this grammatical animal Bitch Jessy, with a vocabulary more than you could ever dream of? / this is ending/ I am sending you halfway to Hell's child rearing for a beating/ that will have your genitals self breathing/ I am the start of bad destruction/ Even with straight lead instructions, I will beg{bag} this distraction within DEATH'S Basement/ He will start hearing what my voice soprano mean to the military fortification/ and his whole fucking unemployed whack-niggah nation/ my vocabulary its his skull that it is cracking/ he is annihilating/ racking this exhalation/ with knuckles bigger than houses,I'm punching his troubles with room for another double of his torn respiration/ I am paradox that talks code blue violations/ with a tongue blew of it's location/ you piece of crap should better manner presentation/ Stamp on my hand while I'm giving destruction/ like a senile charity to a dweeb who keeps on curtains at sight of my rampage trying to close out the savage deconstruction/ on a verge of recollection of my feelings/ with the beatings that you're receiving your heart will die/ feeling really needy/ you lil idiot, you honestly believe you spitting sickly?/ with words that don't make sense logically/ you're fucking soft to Jessy/ what is it about nude? You're a fag not a straight dude/ I'll spit gasoline on you and ignite your phoenix feeling,consider yourself DEAD.

Jessica
06-03-2013, 11:50 AM

Suck a dick you know nothing about rap, lil poopy.

Ghost1
06-03-2013, 12:00 PM
Lmfao

DLB
06-03-2013, 12:46 PM
she can't be 16 smh

Jessica
06-03-2013, 11:17 PM
she can't be 16 smh

Guess you give up!!

Now go to cry to mommy.

DLB